Rental Boyfriend [NAMJIN]

Da infintefalltohell

"For him and I, there is no line between truth and lie, there is only our blurred square of love." Kim Namjoo... Altro

Teaser: A Devoted Father
Chapter 1: Family Love Corp
Chapter 2: He's a little flustered...
Chapter 4: I'm sure he misses you too
Chapter 5: The First Day
Chapter 6: Denial
Chapter 7: Death Note
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Tell me about Dad
Chapter 10: Parent Teacher Interviews
Chapter 11: I love him
Chapter 12: Confession
Chapter 13: Overworked and Underpaid
Chapter 14: Narrow
Chapter 15: First Date
Chapter 16: Ditched
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 18: The Neighbours
Chapter 19: Caught Out
Chapter 20: Break Up
Chapter 21: My Fault
Chapter 22: Blurred
Chapter 23: Apart
Chapter 24: Reunion
Chapter 25: Our Future (Finale)

Chapter 3: Interview

563 43 15
Da infintefalltohell

It was 2 weeks after they had first met that Namjoon still couldn't get Seokjin off his mind. How Seokjin whispered, "Daddy", as if Namjoon wasn't turned on by that. How he smiled gently at Jimin and him when first meeting them, how his laugh sounded like a windshield wiper. Namjoon wouldn't say it out loud, but Kim Seokjin intrigued him.

"Dad! My interview is today! How do I look?" Jimin was dressed in all white, a contrast to the heartbreak his performance would bring. He looked like an angel that had fallen from the sky, both broken and beautiful.

"You look great Jiminie, I'm going to call Seokjin-san." Jimin nodded and rushed back to his room. Namjoon chuckled fondly and dialed Seokjin's number.

"Hello?" Seokjin's voice echoed through Namjoon's ears. He didn't realise just how much of an impact Seokjin had on him until this point, but then he remembered that they only had just met, and that the limit was holding hands. His nostalgic smile fell from melancholy lips.

"Namjoon-san?" Namjoon brought himself back to reality.

"Seokjin-san, hello. The interview is today, can you come over?"

"Of course! I'll be there in 10!"

Seokjin hung up and Namjoon sighed lovingly, placing his phone into his pocket.

Ten minutes later, Jimin ran out of his room, clothes looking pristine and perfectly sharp. His eyes however looked wide and panicked, their depths scaring Namjoon.

"Jimin? Do you want me to cancel the interview?" Jimin shook his head in refusal.

"No, I want this. I'm just nervous. Is Seokjin-san here yet?" Namjoon shook his head and laid his hand on Seokjin's shoulder.

"He'll be here any minute." As he said that, the door opened and Namjoon snapped his head towards the doorway, eyes filled with shock.

Seokjin wore a dark red button-down shirt, with black slacks and a matching black tie. His outfit was simple, yet perfect for the occasion. Namjoon found himself staring again, resisting the temptation to feel him, to touch him.

"Let's go." Namjoon interrupted, finally snapping out of his shock and walking to the front door. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jimin wink at him and raise his eyebrows at Seokjin. Namjoon groaned. 'He's my rental boyfriend, I can't just let him into my life, that's absurd. He's here for Jimin, and that's it. Nothing more.'

Namjoon opened the car door for Jimin and Seokjin before going to his own side and entering. He jammed his keys in and started driving, looking closely to Google Maps whilst doing so. Within minutes, they arrived at the school.

The school itself was a wonder laced with nightmarish features. The buildings were black and sleek, with features of colourful pictures of dancers all around. It didn't look like a school, it looked like a museum. In which students were the exhibitions, teachers were the staff and the principal was the master. 'This school is massive, how are we meant to find our way to administration?'

"Sign says that administration is to the right, let's go." Namjoon nodded and walked beside Seokjin, holding onto the shoulder of a nervous Jimin in front of him.

As they walked the long walk to the administration office, Seokjin brushed his hand against Namjoon's. Namjoon's heart jumped out of his chest and he firmly tucked his hand to his thigh, gripping tightly. He turned around to look for an expression on Seokjin's face, and he wasn't surprised when he didn't find any.

"Good morning, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin here for Kim Jimin's interview for entry?" The administration lady nodded stiffly and pointed to a long corridor.

"Very last door." The three bowed and walked down the long corridor, their footsteps echoed throughout the halls loudly. Jimin was the one who came to a halt first. The three examined the doors nervously and then knocked.

"Open." A rough voice commanded. Jimin opened the door and the three bowed immediately. Seokjin shut the door behind them and the three sat down in the seats in front of the principal. Next to them was a dance floor in which Namjoon assumed Jimin would dance on. Jimin was already staring at the floor in wonder.

"Ah, good morning." Namjoon spoke meekly, looking to Seokjin pleadingly. Seokjin smiled and put a hand on Namjoon's thigh. Namjoon's breath stuttered, looking to the hand on his thigh, to Seokjin, then back to the principal.

"Shall we start?" The principal nodded. Thank god for Kim Seokjin.

The principal moved her papers to the side and began asking questions.

"Give me some background on both of you, this school also regards parents into whether a child should be let in. We believe that school should be a family effort." Namjoon gulped and mustered a response.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Jimin's biological father and legal guardian. I am an editor for this city's magazine. I work from home and I mostly take care of Jimin. I've been dating Seokjin for a year, and it's a serious relationship however we aren't married yet. Jimin's mother left him when Jimin was born, and I got full custody soon after." Namjoon looked into her eyes, hoping it was enough. The principal nodded approvingly and let out a deep chuckle.

"You basically gave me a background check, which, compared to what the other parents have brought into this room is actually useful. Thank you for providing the information I needed. Now, moving on, how about you?" she gestured to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled charmingly.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, I've been in a relationship with Namjoon for a year. I work as a designer for an entertainment company, it says on my contract I can't classify which company I'm afraid." Namjoon was surprised at how convincing Seokjin's lies were, how easily he played the role of a doting boyfriend. "I live with Namjoon and I also help take care of Jimin." She nodded and grabbed a piece of paper, scribbling short notes onto them.

"Alright, so far, so good." Namjoon thought that he might've cried, or worse, screamed in relief. He would do anything to get his son into that school, and he meant it.

"You gave me the information I needed in one answer, so there are no more questions to be asked. As for Jimin..." Jimin nervously fiddled with his hands, looking to Seokjin and Namjoon.

"You can do this." Seokjin whispered to him. Jimin nodded weakly.

"Perform your dance for me." Jimin stood up and bowed, Namjoon handed him the CD and whispered in his ear.

"I love you Jiminie, you got this." Jimin smiled and walked away, putting the CD into their stereo. Jimin went to his starting position, and his arm rose. The music started playing.

Jimin danced to the beat as if his heart was on fire, his passion was dancing around him, and the principal could see it as well. She could see how Jimin cried when the music came to its climax and he moved his body like she hadn't ever seen a student do before. She had never seen someone who was so emotionally connected with the music before, she hadn't ever seen someone who bonded with the music so much he became it. And it brought her to tears.

Finally, the song ended, and the music died, as did the passion Jimin held in his eyes. He wiped the tears away and stood, bowing to the teacher and sitting in his seat.

"Are you crying?" Namjoon asked bluntly, in a soft voice. Seokjin threw him a glare and gestured to her, sobbing silently.

"I was going to do the other half of the interview..." Namjoon's face contorted into one of confusion. He could see that Jimin's hope was falling, and even Seokjin's was too.

"But screw it. Kid," this time she faced Jimin. "You're in."

Jimin's face broke out into a victorious smile and he hugged Namjoon tightly, arms around his neck. Namjoon stood from his seat and hugged Jimin back, arms around the middle of his back. Namjoon offered an arm to Seokjin, gesturing for him to come in. He smiled and came in, congratulating Jimin in hushed whispers.

Namjoon felt victorious, Jimin was happy, he was happy, Seokjin was happy. He had succeeded in his duty, and it felt brilliant.

He knew what he had to do.

A few minutes later, they were in the car and excitedly talking about the interview.

"After the dance it was: 'Bang! You got in!'" Seokjin exclaimed, Jimin laughed, clapping his hands and holding his stomach.

"Do you guys want ice cream to celebrate?" He could hear Seokjin and Jimin's cheers from the back of the car.

"Alright, alright." He stopped by the local ice cream shop and the three exited, on the hunt for ice cream.

"Can I have chocolate?" Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded.

"It's your day, whatever you want kid." Seokjin flashed Namjoon a smile randomly and Namjoon flushed, walking faster.

"How may I help you?" The employee, a teenage boy by his appearance, looked extremely bored and tired of his day. However, nothing could stop Namjoon now.

"What do you want Seokjin-san?" Seokjin smiled.

"Strawberry please."

"Right, so one chocolate, one strawberry and one cookies and cream." The employee grunted and scooped their ice creams.

"Here you go." Seokjin paid before Namjoon got the chance taking both Namjoon and Jimin by the hand.

"Thank you." The trio walked out, Jimin letting go of Seokjin's hand. Namjoon, however, allowed himself to linger in the warmth of Seokjin's hand, smiling as he ate his ice cream idly, out of sync with everything around him.

He never wanted to leave.

Author's Note: I'm sorry this chapter is so late, I started school and I haven't slept in two days. I'm planning another story also, it's just taking longer than I anticipated to plan is all. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.7K 757 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...
245K 10.9K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
312K 9.3K 40
Parents : Namjin Children: Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Y/N, Taehyung & Jungkook Basically Namjoon and Jin are the adoptive parents of Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimi...
74.1K 2.2K 46
In this story Jimin is a strict father of jungkook and Taehyung.. More you will know in the story.. ignore my mistakes. don't forget to follow and v...