Supernatural Movie Actor App(...

By MrGodOfBL

Hello this story is not mine credited to the real owner and also it came from mtl so its a bit messy.THANK YO... More

Supernatural Movie Actor App Chapter 1: app is online
Chapter 3: Red Wraith (2)
Chapter 4: Red Wraith (3)
Chapter 5: Red Wraith (4)
Chapter 6: Red Wraith (5)
Chapter 7: Red Wraith (6)
Chapter 8: Red Wraith (7)
Chapter 9: Red Wraith (8)
Chapter 10: Red Wraith (9)
Chapter 11: Red Wraith (10)
Chapter 12: Red Wraith (11)
Chapter 13: Red Wraith (12)
Chapter 14: Red Wraith (13)
Ch15 - Spirit in Red Clothes (14) - End
Ch16 - Spirit
Ch17 - Wish Plan
Ch18 - Zombie Lovers (1)
Ch19 - Zombie Lovers (2)
Ch20 - Zombie Lovers (3)
Ch21.1 - Zombie Lovers (4)
Chapter 21.2
Chapter 21.3
Ch22 - Zombie Lovers (5)
Ch23 - Zombie Lovers (6)
Ch24.1 - Zombie Lovers (7)
Chapter 24.2
Ch25.1 - Zombie Lovers (8)
Chapter 25.2
Ch26 - Zombie Lovers (9)
Ch27 - Zombie Lovers (10)
Ch28 - Zombie Lovers (11)
Ch29.1 - Zombie Lovers (12)
Chapter 29.2
Ch30 - Zombie Lovers (13)
Ch31 - Zombie Lovers (14)
Ch32 - Zombie Lovers (15)
Ch33 - Zombie Lovers (16)
Ch34 - Zombie Lovers (17)
Ch35 - Zombie Lovers (18)
Chapter 36: Zombie Lover (19)
Chapter 37: Zombie Lover (20)
Chapter 38: Zombie Lover (21)
Chapter 39: Zombie Lover (22)
Chapter 40: Zombie Lover (23)
Chapter 41: Zombie Lover (24)
Chapter 42: Zombie Lover (25) End
Chapter 43: Horror Variety Show
Chapter 44: Change broker
Chapter 45: Invite
Chapter 46: Horror Skewers (1)
Chapter 47: Horror Skewers (2)
Chapter 48: Horror Skewers (3)
Chapter 49: Horror Skewers (4)
Chapter 50: Horror Skewers (5)
Chapter 51: Horror Skewers (6)
Chapter 52: Horror Skewers (7)
Chapter 53: Horror Skewers (8)
Chapter 54: Horror Skewers (9)
Chapter 55: Horror Skewers (10)
Chapter 56: Horror Skewers (11)
Chapter 57: Horror Skewers (12)
Chapter 58: Horror Skewers (13)
Chapter 59: Horror Skewers (14)
Chapter 60: Horror Skewers (15)
Chapter 61: Horror Skewers (16)
Chapter 62: Horror Skewers (17)
Chapter 63: Horror Skewers (18)
Chapter 64: Horror Skewers (19)
Chapter 65: Horror Skewers (20) End
Chapter 66: Body completion
Chapter 67: Inspection
Chapter 68: Bound movie
Chapter 69: 1552 Haunted House (1)
Chapter 70: 1552 Haunted House (2)
Chapter 71: 1552 Haunted House (3)
Chapter 72: 1552 Haunted House (4)
Chapter 73: 1552 Haunted House (5)
Chapter 74: 1552 Haunted House (6)
Chapter 75: 1552 Haunted House (7)

Chapter 2: Red Wraith (1)

331 8 0
By MrGodOfBL

In such a remote suburb, there are low self-made houses on the sides, and the building in front of me is increasingly tall and weird. +++ Mobile phone reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Four or five people were standing in front of the revolving door of the building, and they were communicating. They should be actors who played with Xie Chi.

Xie Chi didn't worry in the past, turned on the phone and tried it, and found that except for the horror movie actor app can run normally, all other functions of the phone failed.

Detailed rules have been sent, Xie Chi quickly browsed through, and took note of a few key points.

First of all, all horror movies under the app are live horror movies, and there are "viewers" watching from beginning to end.

During the viewing process, the "audience" will choose whether to follow a certain actor according to the performance of the actor and their own preferences and become a fan of the actor.

After a horror movie, the number of followers can be converted into points according to a certain ratio.

Points can not only be used to fulfill the wish, but also determine the title of actor.

Xie Chi opened his personal information panel and glanced. He is now a bleak white (color) title— [Nameless Eighteen Lines].

Underneath the title is a small line of comments: you, the newcomer, did not leave any impression on the audience, nor any representative works.

The title will be upgraded with the increase of points.

The title is directly linked to higher-quality horror movies to unlock.

This is similar to the entertainment industry, where actors have less than a certain level of coffee and are not eligible to participate in higher-end film and television works.

In the app, the higher the quality of the horror movie, the greater the difficulty, and the corresponding, the richer the reward after completion.

Secondly, the horror movies under the app basically do not give the script, the plot needs the actors to explore and trigger themselves.

Although they are called actors, their job is not acting, but to survive in a real horror environment, while exploring and promoting the plot, and trying to restore the full picture of the horror film.

They can even check the app at any time during the shooting process, and have unimpeded communication with other actors. In their behavior, they are more like an up-player who plays horror games to entertain the audience.

The main reason for calling the actors is that the app systems are similar to the entertainment industry.

Finally, at the end of the horror filming, the app will rank according to the overall performance of the actors and distribute points rewards according to the ranking.

The app sent a message at this time.

Xie Chi opens.

A few notes about the horror movie "Red Wraith"-

1. The maximum length of the film is 7 days, and it can be ended in advance after exploring in advance.

2. This film is a green card, and the quality is crude. After the shooting, the comprehensive ranked first actor is rewarded with 100 points, and other actors are gradually reduced.

Xie Chi (gougou) got (gougou) mouth, boyfriend can be really expensive, 1w points.

The first place in the 100 horror movies of rough quality.

Xie Chi was looking down at the mobile phone, but Leng Bing was hit by his arms. When he looked up, he saw a little young man who was so thin that he was almost (tuo).

The man's skin is as pale as paper, and there is no blood (color) on his face. The dark circles are heavy, a bit like a vampire, but not as handsome as a vampire. The facial features are unremarkable.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm blind ... I just hit it!" The man quickly uttered a voice and even bowed a bit straightly towards Xie Chi with a little tuo.

"..." Xie Chi did not expect this person to have such a style of painting, and his tone was as gentle as possible. "It's fine."

He felt that this person was talking a bit strangely. There was a subtle pause between "invisible" and "human", as if to say that he could not see people, but he could see something else.

Xie Chi actively asked: "Are you also an actor?"

The man nodded immediately: "My name is Yan Jing, serious Yan, the mirror of the mirror."

Yan Jing, isn't the homophony ... Eyes?

Xie Chi looks back: "Xie Chi."

There are real names on the cast, and it does n’t make sense to lie.

Yan Jinggang was about to pull Xie Chi with a passion, and suddenly coughed violently.

Xie Chi watched him coughing up blood, his eyes slightly condensed.

Blindness and sickness, either have the desire to realize, or have the skill of being close to the body, otherwise this physical quality comes here, which is tantamount to a dead end.

Xie Chi has a lot in mind, and there is no interest in exploring understanding, but habit (sexuality) is concerned with good performance: "Is it important? There should be actors together, I will take you there."

"It's okay, it's been like this all the time, scaring you," Yan Jing paused, sighing from the heart, "You are so nice."

"Hands up."

The two said while walking towards the revolving door.

Zhou Zheng, who is enjoying the touts of the new couple, punishes punishment, and chants Huaiwu, reading and thinking, and his eyes gradually become darker (暧 ai).

The young man was slender and slender, and his skin was warm and white. He had a pair of spectacles on his high nose bridge. His facial features were clean and gentle, and his eyes were gentle and gentle.

He was nodding slightly, listening patiently to the chatter of a man with good looks in a humble and just posture. It looks good-tempered and well-educated, elegant and friendly, without any uncomfortable sharp points.

Zhou? Na Nao Chun Tong br />

The people in front of them are either respected and well-educated, well-educated, and ignorant of world affairs; or they are just a talented person who is horrendous.

There are two extremes.

Zhou Di c neodymium is not short zongjian 嬳 笳 咭咭 嶭 隆 br />

Moreover, when the young people talk, the throat knots that are squeezed slightly in the sun are very beautiful (sexual xing). They are well-dressed, but they are provocative, and the waist, abdomen, and legs are all perfect to amazing proportions.

Zhou Chong Chong C makes legs play 獠 科 retreat 鲓 鲰 菰 保 Yue comparable to the 飧 鍪 quietly 苋 見 覺 蟺 男 銅 滃

In the real world, no matter how good it is, even if it is a prince, it is necessary to pray and bless if you come here.

This is his territory.

Yan Jing seemed to have a feeling, and sent Zhou Zhou, Shao Mu, and Zhang Yu to read the chaos and sorrows, and read Shun Daohuai, the rugged body of the Australian monastery! Br />!

Xie Chi said: "You are not invisible ..."

Yan Jing knew that he had lost his word and said with a smile: "Illusion."

Xie Chi was undecided.

Yan Jing couldn't edit it anymore, thinking about it sooner or later, and (dry gan) said simply: "I can feel his (qiang) evil thoughts towards you."

Xie Chi did not expect anyone to have this kind of ability, but he has seen many weirdos and strange things in recent years, and he has accepted them quickly.

He thought about it for a while, and said with a smile: "So you just hit me on purpose?"

Can clearly distinguish the general direction by mind, how can he hit him straight.

"Ah?" The topic jumped too fast, and Yan Jing didn't turn his head around. He froze for a while before he said "lying trough", and the person reacted quickly.

He was silent for a moment and had to embarrassly admit: "... Yes, because you haven't fluctuated since you came in, it must be very powerful, so I wanted to see if I could ... hug a thigh."

Yan Jingyue said that the voice was smaller, obviously apparently ashamed of his behavior.

"... After all, I'm fighting for five scum, my nerves, and my blindness."

Although Yan Jing has some special abilities, but this does not help him to survive, so he is eager to find a team for himself to survive.

Xie Chi's voice came from the top of his head: "Do you know why my mood is not fluctuating?"

Yan Jing subconsciously asked: "Why not, isn't it because of the great strength (qiang qiang) is not afraid?"

"You guessed wrong," Xie Chi's eyes teased and his voice was faint. "In fact, my heart is ashamed, come to this heart for death."

Yan Jing "!!!" He found the wrong thigh!

Yan Jing fell into a deep autism.

It took a while to hear a chuckle above his head before he realized that he was being fooled.

Xie Chi no longer teased, said lightly: "You love to follow, feel free, don't be careful."

"I declare in advance that I also fight against the five slags. Don't hold any expectations. Anyway, when I meet ghosts, I will definitely run faster than you."

Yan Jing: "..."

Yan Jing had a little loss, but thought of Xie Chi Mian (强 qiang) accepted him, and he was full of excitement instantly.

Xie Chileng glanced at Zhou? 寣 @ 谣 錾 聿 母 叽 蟺 招 肉 rou) sportsman.

Zhou Jiao N did n’t 劾 锸 sent the patient friend Wei Weimu release vomiting mantle looking for 柗 awakening barium neon only the silk digging locust paralysis 缌 艺 鸲 br />

Xie Chi opens the app.

[All actors are in place, the horror movie "Red Wraith" is officially opened, and the "audience" has entered to watch. ]

Xie Chi is quite curious about what this "audience" is. Who will be happy with the painful struggle and tragic death of the actor? Can they watch them uninterrupted for seven days and nights?

Is that human being?

But this is not something he has to consider now.

At this time, the "spectators" who just entered watching:

[I heard that there is a week in this movie? Baba] Climbing blow mold 俸 erotic) The movie is scheduled! ]

[Brothers share the same path! Otherwise, I would have gone to the next door to watch Wu Jie ghost film, the quality is high, and it is a ghost to kill (sha killing) people, it's too tm cool, which is like this one, the routine is old, the rhythm is still slow]

[Look, I also paid special attention to Zhou? 寣 @ 团 路 砉 ay 片, I do n’t know who ruined this time]

[Who is not obvious, the gentle little brother with glasses]

[周 鵐 曏 伢 堛 智 牷 @ 骨 鞁 怀 坪 湃 ブ Persimmon can be dizzy 揩 愕 銀 湃 湃 怀 Grab the Zhai chanting rate system 铮 Lansha bridge filter ulcer

[周 鵐 暉 暾 i 盗 Φ Twistress 淙 幻 皇 則 實 瓷 操 cao) To make a point of view, but people can play and run, it is said that he was a fitness coach before filming.]

...

As the phone shakes to silence, the plot slowly unfolds.

The pedestrian on the road suddenly became louder, just so that the actors could hear:

"This haunted company has hired employees again?"

"You forgot? It's about July and a half soon, and that thing should be blamed again ...

"You said that these people can't think about it, asking for money and not killing them. I heard that the batch of recruits last year was dead ..."

"You didn't see the previous recruitment notice from their home? Just (dry gan) one person and one million each in seven days. Are you unimpressed to change you?"

"It's only when the family is poor that I make this kind of money ..."

...

A few newcomers heard "haunted" and "that thing causing trouble", their expressions were slightly frightened, but they were not too disoriented.

Everyone who comes here has the desire to achieve and the determination to let it go.

Out of the revolving door came a woman who was dressed (dry gan), a black suit with a hip skirt and black heels, holding a blue (color) folder, it should be an npc like a secretary, and looked at everyone who was scattered, toes Angrily said: "All come with me to sign the contract."

Yan Jing whispered: "I think she is looking at us with the eyes of the dead, who is she looking down on?"

Xie Chi was helpless.

Zhou Tiao W 瀀 Luo Shuo chasing the buddy Zhu Zhusuo ィ 杪 斪 懪 德 湓 谧 蟆 br />

The secretary said in front: "First sign a contract this afternoon and go to work officially tonight."

"Go to work at night ?!" the black thin newcomer exclaimed.

The secretary looked back at him with contempt: "Did you make it clear when you recruited?"

"Then I say it again, please hear it clearly! Go to work at ten o'clock in the morning, and get off work at five o'clock in the morning. During work, the door under the company will be locked. After you have finished working, you can (sleep Shui) feel free. What, but ca n’t leave the company building. "

Everyone felt cold.

What is the concept of locking the door under the building, it means that they have to stay in a completely closed company building all night.

App has a new message prompt-

[The progress of the plot has been updated. Employees are not allowed to leave the company building during work, otherwise they will be deemed to be in violation of the rules, 100 points will be deducted, and the film will be expelled directly. ]

[Novice Tip: The actor will die (dead si) at the time of settlement, and the initial score of the novice actor is 0, so please do n’t violate the rules. ]

Xie Chi put his phone back in his pocket and thought about it: "Do you think that with this arrangement, the company wants us to ... die?"

"Ah?" Yan Jing, who was following, didn't react.

Xie Chi said in a deep voice: "Shen (sleeping Shui) is a fierce ghost in a dark cage, awakened once a year at a fixed time, and he is more than angry, vowing to kill (sha) the humans who banned him. There was a moment of tranquility, taking advantage of it to faint (sleep Shui), stuffed their weak and greedy ignorance into the cage, and ... locked the cage. "

"The fierce ghost came out at night, rushing away, the grievances disappeared, and then fell back to sleep (sleeping Shui), waiting for the next year's offering ..."

The terrible idea, Xie Chi said it in an understatement of telling a fairy tale.

"Lying trough!" Yan Jing was terrified, and he lowered his voice, "Did you say that, aren't we just going to die for the dead ?! No wonder they're all on holiday as soon as they reach the Central Festival! They also pay us a price of one million per person. ... "

Yan Jing: "After all, this is a definite ghost film. The ghost is written in the title of the film," Red Wraith ", red clothes, and according to the picture, most of them wear red high-heeled shoes. The introduction also says By the way, the temporary workers hired in the past few years all died in the building, so the ghost must be in the building, but now we have to lock us in the building! "

Yan Jing angered, glanced at the secretary who led the way, and said: "Do you say this secretary npc will know something? We go up and threaten her, will she spit (reveal) the truth? For example, how was the ghost born? of……"

"No," Xie Chi paused, indifferently, "but you can try, I'm not against it. After all, failure is the mother of success."

Yan Jing: "..."

During the talk, there was really a newcomer who went up to set the secretary's words, and then came back with a scornful face, obviously returning without success.

The new man said: "She always repeats that she is new, and she knows nothing."

Yan Jing also felt that he was stupid. If it were so easy to learn the truth, why give the shooting time seven days.

A group of people were led to stop at the entrance of "Zhang General Office" on the first floor.

Xie Chi was surprised that this company said less than 15 floors, and the boss's office was on the first floor. The first floor is obviously the most noisy, and there are a lot of compulsions.

The secretary said: "Our boss is inside, you go in."

App is another message prompt-

[The progress of the plot has been updated, please complete the signing of the contract (cannot resist). Be careful not to attack the female boss carrying the child and punish the same as above. ]

Because Yan Jing was blind, his messages were all read directly through voice, which was a bit funny.

Yan Jing finished listening: "... So can the secretary attack? No one can ask useful information, right?"

Xie Chi glanced at him lazily: "bingo."

Yan Jing: "..."

A newcomer mumbled: "Why not sign a contract, why can't you resist by adding a sentence?"

Zhou 䣳 W has a chloroplast box gathering 赝 Fanhuang stealing wreckage Ao ellipse lazy! br />

The secretary helped open the door and saw that the boss was holding a black urn in his arms, his face (color) was instantly white, and Mian (qiang) braced himself to say a few words to the boss. When he was allowed, he walked in a cower. Too.

The voice of the female boss came from the office, but weak but sharp: "Don't rub it, just come in."

Xie Chi went in. The woman sitting on the office chair was in her early thirties, with beautiful facial features (yan yan). At first glance, she was prettier than some female stars, but her skin (color) was a bit gray and waxy. huai) about four or five months pregnant.

Behind him, Yan Jing stared at the black urn held in the arms of the female boss for a while, her face (color) suddenly turned white, and she pulled La Xiechi, whispering: "There is a grudge there, it is very evil Things, let's stay away. "

Xie Chi was a little surprised that Yan Jing's ability could still be used this way.

The female boss said indifferently: "The secretary should explain to you the specific matters. I will not talk nonsense. The company has no one in the past few days. I will come and check every afternoon."

ZHOU Xian phenol ο long br />

The female boss waved at them: "Come and sign the contract."

Everyone waited for her to come up with the contract, but the female boss put the black urn she had held on the table.

Everyone was unclear, so Yan Jing had an ominous premonition in his heart.

Sure enough, the female boss opened the black urn and said: "You put your hand in it, you were bitten down, bleeding, even if the contract is completed."

Yan Jing whispered a "lying trough," and everyone heard that he was about to be bitten by an unknown thing, and he would bleed, and his face (color) would be whiter than one.

The newcomer secretly said: "No, won't it be a snake or something?"

"Is it possible to be a centipede or something, God, how painful it is ..."

Xie Chi thinks that snakes and centipedes are trivial things, but he is afraid of ... ghosts like grubs. After all, Yan Jing said that it is evil.

But the app reminded them that they couldn't resist, so they could only harden.

The female boss whispered into the urn suddenly: "Little obedient, have dinner."

Everyone suddenly felt scalp numb and creepy.

Zhou Tuoqin's Q 希 cylinder shot apologizes which line of chlorine plays a role in the foundations of Australia! br />

"Why—" The black skinny man suffocated back the untruthful words. He did n’t dare to offend the only old actor in this horror film, he also counted on Zhou Xun

Anyway, everyone will be bitten, which proves that this thing will not kill them. After all, the horror movie will not let them be wiped out as soon as they come up.

It ’s just a matter of the timing of the bite. The black skinny man comforted himself so hard and moved towards the female boss. Then, in Zhou? M, it ’s hard to blame the school, only taming the load.

Before the black skinny man could see what was in Weng, he was bitten and a sharp sting came from his finger, and he instantly howled.

Yan Jing was frightened to hold Xie Chi's arm, and everyone's face (color) was like earth.

Zhou Huixian, Uyghur, Ubud

That thing is definitely not terrible, but it hurts, it is personally afraid of it.

In the huge office, everyone was nervous, but Xie Chi was low-eyed and absent-minded.

"Boyfriend, I'm afraid of pain." Xie Chi said in his heart, and a small smile gradually appeared in his eyes.

It was a lazy and low voice: "You are offline, I'm on top."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...