The predator's new territory...

By Sikefrost

This is a world of Predator and Prey. In this world each Predator and Prey have their own territory. But what... More

Character info
Running
Away
Fixing you up.
Q&A
Uh cat?
Dad I can explain!
Happy little deer
Don't you dare
Die already
(Not a chapter)
He's mine
School is bad
My house!
Bath time? for a deer.
Hey wake up!
Gonna capture some more just for the lore!
Sorry-
Oh Canada! {Short}
Moldova time
School time school time school
Time waste
School
Dreaming...?
Dead end
Rewrite the story?
*thumbs up*

I might take this down

1.4K 29 63
By Sikefrost

Uhh one regret. It kinda unrelated.

So sorry like I said I hate doing this shit. It annoys me. So I made a book just for updates and pictures. But you pathetic worms but read it. Now you don't have to read it. But if you wanna know why the fuck this new chapter is taking so long.

Read the fucking book.

The possibility of me taking this chapter is slim to none.

And I'm trying to make you guys happy by doing what you ask. Like someone wants Canada x Ukraine instead of North Korea x Canada. And (same person) wants Germany to be nicer to Poland.

I try to make y'all happy so I read the comments and know I ain't a total fuck up. There is a reason why I wanted you guys to vote on what gender New Zealand. And some other shit along the lines of that.

I'm pissed right now for a stupid reason unrelated to y'all. It only takes one straw before you break the camel's back.

Anyway I made Russia and America in Gachalife. And if you don't say 'aww' to America's cuteness. Ok.

And now Russia.

But this is the picture in whole.

(It's been five hours later. I passed out and just woke up don't stay up since 2:00am from yesterday kids. Also I'm trying to post a new chapter it's just I might ease the process I made just because it's bad.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 410 23
(Cover by hellllllnah) (TexasxCalifornia fanfic) California had a bad reputation as a dramatic bitch. Some said he was petty, hot-headed and a drama...
10K 420 30
In a post apocalyptic world, there's two ways to do things. You work together and die. Or you work alone and survive. That's what the loner Russia wa...
10.3K 605 20
Ready for some more? :) STARTED: 12/11/2022 ENDED: ??? [WARNING: A lot of violence will be involved in this book (blood, gore, etc). If you are easil...
4.2K 174 21
This is the third book to my series. Book 1- \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU) Book 2- \\THE KILL SWITCH//-(RusAme AU) Now it is time for book 3! I hope you are...