America one-shots

By angrylnxy

So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about w... More

Space is so cool!!!(1-?)rusame
Befor we met them {1-?}
Dragon au
Neko america x neko russia-1
Neko america x neko russia -2
NOTES ~ some what important
Dragon au contiued pt 1
The telegram sent from germany to mexico
Warewolf au
Warewolf au pt2
Its up
Notes
Horseback riding -part 1
Dog fights - disclaimer
Pets!!!
50 stars pt 1
The runaway- pt 1
Pokémon au
Splitting up ?
Hitman
Steampunk/end of the world au
Hitman 2
Two of a kind- 1
Pain and death :3
Thank you :)
Of Wings and crowns
Of wings and crowns
Oh we can fuse ...... NEAT!
Oh we can fuse........neat!
American girl~
Books update time :)
Of wings and crowns
Being older sibblings suck( sometimes)
Bi-polar weather
Dragon
Dragon
Pets
50 states that rhyme
Space people
Druged and protected
From 50 to 1
Happy hurts
Story ideas from genartors
Rusame stuck with a toddler
Not so great mother
Little bit of freedom and snow
Gods au- ideas
It all falls down.
Updates
Hes just a mask
Warror cats au
The Thunder bird and the arrows
The Wild west
Zoom meeting
Pirates and roayls
Hes just a mask
Fathers day
hidden
Crazy in the usa house hold.
Error
Error
~•Witch•~
Update
A day in the life of 51 kids
~• witch•~
Notes
Tagged
School notes
My hero academia
Two of a kind
Who reprsents usa? We do!

The Wild west

813 9 1
By angrylnxy

{ this is a human au :) also a mash up with red dead redemption 2 because that is definitely something Alfred would be playing right now }

Alfred sits on the fence watching and waiting. See Alfred was in a gang why might you ask well his dad Arthur was the gang leader. His brother Matthew was not his biological brother but they where as close as siblings would be Matthew dad was Arthur right hand man. So Alfred and Matthew grew up together and they looked similar so people mistakes them for twins but Matthew was two years older then Alfred. Speaking of Matthew he was walking out of the general store putting away the things he brought or stole.

" come on al let's go " Matthew said walking over to his gypsy vanner horse.alfred hops off of the fence and walked over to his own Gypsy vanner The horse was a big softy. He gets up on the saddle and moves the gypsy forward Matthew takes the lead. Matthew horse was mostly white but had some palomino patches. Alfreds horse was a blue roan with a black mane and feathers ( that's what the hair on the leg is called? :/ might be wrong). They trotted on quickly to get to the gangs camp. Alfred shifts in the saddle he kept his eyes sharp for movement or any possible enemies.

" kumajirou stop" Matthew says the horse halted.

" Kaspar woah " Alfred muttered to his horse as the blue roan stoped by kumajirou and Matthew's side. They watched a almost gold looking horse in a gallop past by them. They where unable to identify if a human was on said horse but got their answer with a man ran after the horse. Alfred of course the kind soul he was turns Kaspar around and made the gypsy swiftly chase after the horse. Alfred quickly picks up the rope from the horn of his saddle and held it and aimed at the horse ahead of him. He tossed the lasso and watched as it spin until it slipped over the horses head. Alfred pulls back on the reins to get Kaspar to do a quick stop. He winced as the horse he had on the lasso made a chocking noise before is stopped and the horse bucks and rears a lot. Alfred slips off of his saddle Kaspar stays put as Alfred approaches the horse.

" hey buddy calm down " Alfred said softly the horse rears up again. " woah buddy calm down " he said again as he slowly approaches the horse. He reached a hand out and grabbed the reins of the bridle. When he had a nice grasp on them he pats the golden horse's nose then rubs the horse neck as the horse claims down.

" see pal I'm not bad " he smiled at the horse as he heard panting behind him.

" thank you sir!" The man said out of breath.

"It's no problem sir" Alfred replies walking the horse over to the man and handing him the reins.

" here take this " the man hands Alfred a pocket watch that seemed to be sliver. Alfred looks at it and smiled at the man

" thank you " Alfred said nodding to the man then to the horse " don't let the big guy get away " Alfred winks then gets back up on Kaspar saddle Matthew was chilling near Kaspar having chased down both Alfred and the run away horse. Alfred fixes the lasso then places it back in the right spot then put the pocket watch in his satchel. They started back down the trail after making sure the man got back on his horse. Alfred hums as he thinks of different things about his life. He honestly wanted to go out on his own and camp scout ahead for good camp spots. They finally got to the camp and let me tell you the twins where glad about that. Alfred gets off of Kaspar and hitched the horse up then walked into camp Matthew went off to his tent as Alfred went towards his. He sat down on the makeshift bed and looked up at the camp his hands latched together as he watched gang members talk back and forth laughing. He smiled then lays down looking up at the roof of his tent. He almost was asleep when he heard Arthur.

" Alfred?" He yelled out into the camp he sat on his light brown stallion. He must have just got back from robbing someone or something. Alfred forced himself up and over to his dad as Arthur sits up straighter.

" yes " Alfred says looking up at him then towards a man he didn't know.

" this is Antonio " Arthur said " he is a new member I want you to take him to town with two others." He said strictly. Alfred nods knowing that was code for test this guy make sure he isn't a spy or a sheriff or deputy. You know the normal.

" okay I will let me grab Jett and Matthew?" He asked Jett was one of the youngest members. Actually they where considered a trio of sorts. Arthur nods. Alfred turns and runs into the crowd of people pulling Jett with him when he passed the younger one.

" Matthew wake up time " Jett said hopping on the ball of his feet. As Alfred shakes Matthew.

" I'm up " Matthew yells before Alfred can pull him off of the make shift bed. Standing and muttered under his breath as he was dragged over to the horses. Canada was pushed towards his horse and Jett ran over to his grey horse. Alfred quickly gets on Kaspar and moves the horse to stand sideways in front of Arthur and Antonio horses. He was joined by the other two and the four where off. Alfred took the lead as he was in charge now. The ride was quiet before Alfred realized Antonio kept looking into the trees and would smile then look back ahead of them. Alfred eyes flicked to Canada who most of noticed the same thing.

" hey Antonio " Matthew said having learned his name from Alfred" what's a guy like you doing trying to get into a gang " Matthew kept his eyes in front of him. Jett noticed the switch in posters of his older friends and became wary moving his horse to be closer to them. Antonio seemed caught off guard by the question.

" oh... hmm my life has been rough nearly no food " Antonio talked on but Alfred knew by that little part. See Antonio was well dressed and his horse looked to be in top shape. Compared to the trios horses his horse would sale for more. That's when they heard the gunshots and yelling very faintly. About twenty people stepped out of the woods a few on horses. Antonio smiles wickedly but you see the three teens where told when outnumbered to ran as if the devil is on your tail. So they blotted quicker then you can say hero. Pushing their poor horses to gallop as quickly as they could. Alfred pulls a gun from his waist and shots at the people chasing them. He especially shot at Antonio hitting the man in the shoulder and Alfred watched him get tossed by his horse. They didn't stop running being chased late into the night.

Alfred looks at his hands his eyes grew heavy. Matthew hissed at him to stay awake. Snapping Alfred out of his sleep like state. Alfred stays awake as they kept riding slowing. Unsure of where exactly they where going he was just following Matthew Jett was in between them the poor kid seemed out of it.

" maybe we should stop for tonight " Alfred mutters rolling his shoulders to stretch them.

" are you crazy?" Matthew said " not when we just got chased away from our family no way we can't stop!" Matthew sent a look back at the other two.

" sleep sounds nice." Jett said his head was dipped.

" Mattie we will have to stop eventually we can't keep the horse walking and running all night. We need to stop to at least rest for a few hours then keep going" Alfred justified his idea. Matthew looks down then looked back at the two.

" let's keep going for just a bit longer then find a hidden spot and rest " he gave in tried of being on his horse as well. Both boys nodded and they walked for another hour then found a cave and they sat on the cold ground. They didn't have any camping stuff. The cave was big enough for the three boys and the horses to hide in. Alfred looks down at his feet as they sat in silence with only the night as background noise.

" I will take first watch " Alfred said pulling a gun from his belt and sits it on his lap. As he looks out of the cave to the night the only light they had was from a glass lamp that Jett had in one of his saddle bags. Jett nodded laid his head on the ground and was out in minutes. Matthew was looking at his hands before eventually laying down and closing his eyes. Alfred kept his eyes glued to the sky. When the moon was in the middle of the sky Alfred awakes Matthew and then Alfred closed his eyes. He was shaken awake he opens his eyes to see Jett looking at him. Alfred sits up see that it's early in the morning. Alfred looks over to see Matthew standing at the cave entrance with his horse next to him. He gets up brushing off his pants and shirt.

" so what now?" Jett asked looking up at the older teens.

" we figure out wh-"

" no " Matthew cuts Alfred off " we keep moving forward get safe then find news of the other " Alfred frowns but listened

" we could head to black water dad was planning on moving the gang there " Alfred suggested. Matthew nods get up on his horse. The others following suit. And they where on the trail again.

Back with Arthur and Francis just after the attack.

Arthur paced the blood covered camp. of course it was the blood of his enemies not any of his people. Francis was just as worried as Arthur.

" why did I send them of all people " he watched the others fractionally tear down camp to move them quickly to a safer area.

" you didn't know Arthur " Francis said walking over to the other. Placing a hand on Arthur shoulder. They sent four people to go and retrieve the three young boys but their was no trace of the but a few dead bodies on the ground and a butt load of people who jumped out of the bushes at them. They had one of the men still alive that Antonio man was found injured but alive he was hidden in a cart covered by heavy items that took two people to lift. Arthur shakes his head.

" I should have just sent Yao with them" speak of the devil they appear. Yao walked over and stood next to the two.

" I'm sorry I couldn't find them" he said in heavy accent. He was from China no one would hire him or his brothers so when Arthur found them he offered them to join. His son was only five when they joined. Alfred was his everything even if the boy got on his nerves quickly. And here he stood unsure of what happened to his son and two younger members. Matthew and Jett where like sons as well so it was another kick in the gut.

" you did your best thank you" Francis said worry was clear in his voice. Yao just shook his head he felt like he failed the two that took him and his brothers under their wings even if Yao was older he held a lot of respect for them.

" we are ready to leave all of the tents where put away .... even theirs " Yao finished what he meant to say and walked over to his buckskin mare. Arthur nodded and walked over to his horse Francis walked behind him getting up on his white mare. Arthur looks up at his people and only nodded and lead the way which each step his horse took his heart grew heavy. He looked up at the night sky and couldn't help but think.

' are you looking up at the stars as well? '.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
2K 42 6
This is a story all about how my life got turned upside down~ Jk, Jk, If you're wondering what AusMerica is, it's the Hetalia pairing of Australia an...
14.8K 386 29
Requests are open, I'll write what you want
34K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...