Stuck in the Diaz Family

By wholtt

"My parents died when I was young, I don't have a home, and make art for a living to survive." ©wholtt 2018 More

ONE// Just another day
TWO// Really?!
THREE//Nice House
FOUR//Amazing Like Her
FIVE//Just For You
Author's Note
SIX//Hi Ethan
SEVEN// would you be mine?
EIGHT// Whats wrong?
NINE//What is he doing with her?
Author's Note
TEN//Don't worry I'm here for you
ELEVEN// Well Here Goes Nothing

A/N: please read!

444 2 0
By wholtt

hi everyone! i'm sorry this isn't a chapter update but hopefully i can finish the one i've been writing. but i want to be honest with you all. i haven't really been motivated at all to finish this story. when i originally began writing this story, i was so excited to write this. i had it all planned out and knew how the storyline was going to go. but now i'm just lost. i don't know where to keep the story going nor how long should i keep the story going.

so i'm asking help from my readers to finish this story. i don't want to leave you on a cliffhanger and never get to know where the story goes. i want to give "stuck in the diaz family" an actual, genuine ending. if you would like to help me out, please direct message me. you can send me a general idea of the next chapter(s) or send me the next chapter(s) all written out. or even write half and i'll fill in the rest. i'll leave it up to you and of course, i'll definitely give you credit for your amazing work.

so with that, thank you for sticking around. it really means a lot to me. i never thought this book can get this far. i just suddenly one day had an idea of a storyline and thought of making a fanfic out of it. never thinking it would be read by so many people that enjoy it. so hopefully when you hear from me again, it will be a chapter update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.6M 85.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
14.4K 347 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ