Newt and Thomas

By scxrtchrunner

A bunch of one shots for Newmas. Some of these have things in it that I have read from tumblr. Just small thi... More

Newmas
Don't Blink
So Close Yet So Far
Stormy Night
Last Night
Stormy Night
I'll Be There For You
Haunted House
Backroads
Ideas
Carry On
Carry On (part 2)
Say You'll See Me Again
Asking Permision
How Did You Get That
Just Thinking
It's Always Been You
Office Chair
Panic Attack
Game Day
Peter Pan
Secret
I'd Lie
Dogs
Old Soccer Teammates
Derby
Do You Believe Me Now?
Thanksgiving Dinner

Footloose

1.1K 28 1
By scxrtchrunner

A/N okay so I just watched Footloose (the one from 2011) and I forgot how much I love it and how aMAZEing it is!

Any way just imagine Thomas as Ren and Newt as Ariel.

Thomas moves here after his mother died from leukemia and Newt is the preachers son who is still mourning the loss of his older brother, Gally, on the inside. And Thomas befriends Minho (Willard) and Alby (Woody) who is the football captain. And Thomas is a gymnast and starts working at a cotton gin. He also has to teach Minho how to dance to impress Teresa (Rusty) and Thomas also finds himself spending a lot of time with Newt. and it just follows the story line of Footloose.

I might write this later. It won't be on here because it's not gonna be a one shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 836 17
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, all rights belong to James Dashner.
396K 12.2K 48
One shots and imagines using the amazing characters created by James Dashner.
290K 6.3K 29
Imagines and one shots for the one and only Thomas Brodie-Sangster!
201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...