𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻

Galing kay rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." Higit pa

𝟶𝟷
𝟶𝟸
𝟶𝟹
𝟶𝟺
𝟶𝟻
𝟶𝟼
𝟶𝟽
𝟶𝟾
𝟶𝟿
10
11
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
15
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
New book !!!
31
32
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
R.I.P❤️🙏🏽

𝟸𝟻

7.1K 297 69
Galing kay rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚇 "𝚃𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈"
2:30 P.M.|MIAMI

"Yerr Excuse me, I need my schedule." I spoke to the lady behind the desk. She looked at me and looked back to her computer.

Her ass tripping cause I know like hell she heard me.

"What's your name?" She came up to me pulling out a folder.

"TaMeisa Fox."

"Tamea right." She asked.

"Nah. (TA-MEE-SA) I sounded it out for her.

She put her finger up at me and walked in the back.

See I should've stayed my ass in Tremont.

Every since I meet Couture months ago through my dad I've been down here helping him with some business stuff. I begged him to let me moved down here with him instead of staying with my Auntie in New York.

He finally told me yes the other week when I went to the beach with everybody.

"Here ya go." The lady came back and handed me a schedule. "You can stay or come back tomorrow."

I took the schedule and nodded my head. "Can I get a tour today, and come back tomorrow. I asked.

She rolled her eyes and picked up a walkie talkie. "Tour guide to the main office." She repeated herself.

"Tour guide to the main office." She sat the walkie talkie down and pointed to some chairs.

I mugged her and sat down in the chair pulling my phone out going to iMessages.

𝗠𝗛𝗕😈💞 .
(Misunderstood Hood Bitches)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕
𝖶𝗁𝗈 &' 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍

𝗡𝗮𝗿🥡

(My gifs not fucking working!!)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾🙄 

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕
𝖦𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖬𝗌.𝖩𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌

𝖥𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒?

𝗡𝗮𝗿🥡
𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒😂😂😂

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 "𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒"

I exited out the messages laughing looking up seeing a girl standing in front of my smacking on some gum rolling her eyes at me.

I looked at her mugging her. I ain't the mean type but people be pushing me.

People call me Boujie because I don't fuck with people as much. If I don't fuck with you I just don't.

I mostly fuck with niggas anyway cause hoes be sherm. NewNew and Nar might just be my first girl friends since Elementary.

"I'm ya tour guide, come on." She turned around I rolled my eyes following behind her.

I was laying in the bed on YouTube watching story times on girls losing their virginity for the first time.

"He bent me over and I kinda... farted on his dick." I busted out laughing. "He was my cousin." I almost chocked on my chips when she said that.

I scrunched up my face and exited out the video. I ain't even wanna watch no more. Her ass bugging.

I checked the time looking out my window seeing a whip pull up. I knew it was my client. Moments later I heard knocks on the front door.

I opened the door. "What it do boo." I let her in and told her to follow me to my room.

"Sup." She dryly replied typing on her phone.

I pushed my bedroom door opening making it knock over my ring light.

"Fuck." I mumbled picking it back up. It wasn't broke. "You can sit down." I pointed to a chair by my vanity.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser playing some music on my speaker and turning on my led lights.

"Can't really feed into a nigga when I know he lyin' Love my killer, keep him with me , cause I know he ridin." I rapped along combing out my clients hair.

"Whatcha you getting today boo?" This was my first client since I moved to Miami.

She pulled her phone out her purse showing me a picture. I reached for her phone making her pull it away. I sucked my teeth and nodded my head.

Bitch don't forget I'm in your fucking her cause you don't wanna go there with me

that's on all my dead folks

I braiding her hair to the back putting on a cap and sewing around it so it wouldn't come up.

"I'm done." I handed her a mirror spraying a little bit of holding spray on her hair. She nodded smiling.

"You good." She nodded her head. I moved my ring light by her taking pictures of her hair from different angles.

"Thanks." She handed me the mirror back.

Need to be handing me my money

"What's your cashapp again." She turned around looking at me. "Isn't it-" I cut her off.

"$Tmoney." I said cleaning up the mess I had made.

I heard the cashapp ding making me check to see did I have the right amount. She had tipped me an extra 15 dollars.

I went to my gallery looking over the pictures. "Can I post this on Instagram." I showed her the picture getting her permission before posting it.

"You good." She hunched her shoulders. I looked at her confused.

"Huh?" I scrunched my face up. "I'm not from down here." I simply told her.

"Oh. My bad it means yea." She chucked smiling. "So yea you can post it."

I nodded my head as she got her purse putting it on her shoulder leaving out my room walking to the front door.

She turned around. "Thanks jit, I'll be coming back." She smiled and I forced a fake smile and let her out.

I walked back in my room after letting her out locking my bedroom door behind me. Plopping down on my bed, I pulled my phone out going straight to Instagram.

Liked by BabyNew and 4,469 others
Tmoney_ keep it up close and personal 😅

View all 692 comments
BabyNew GO FRIEND GET ME LIT😝😝😝
BrownskinMee 😍😍😍😍
15 seconds ago

I got out the shower drying off. I wrapped the towel around my body. I went in the draw and got my toothbrush putting toothpaste on it brushing my teeth. I grabbed my spray, deodorant and lotion walking in my room.

I put the lotion on my body. Spraying myself with spray. I went in my closet getting some stack leggings putting them on with a crop top.

I slipped on my slides before grabbing my keys heading out the door.

I pulled up to the gas station getting out locking my door getting stares and whispers. I was walking to the back of the store when I bumped into somebody making my phone fall out my hand and crack.

"Fuck!" I lowly yelled. Both of us reached down to pick it up making me head hit into his. "Ouch." I held my head.

"You good." He asked making me nod my head. "I can pay to get that fixed it's my fault." He pointed towards my phone.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Next time I see you then we'll talk about you fixing my phone." I walked away going on another aisle grabbing me some two bags of plain lays chips and sour patch kids.

I walked to the cash register paying for my snacks getting back in my car going back to the house.

I got out my car making my way in my house. I locked the front door going in my room kicking off my slides getting in the bed.

Forget my hot sauce

I got up from the bed going in the kitchen getting the hot sauce and going back in my room.

I poured one lays bag in another pouring hot sauce in it shaking it up.

•••
Y'all wanna see more of Tameisa?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

213K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
96.2K 8.1K 20
❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴.❞