Talk Later- BWS

Από bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... Περισσότερα

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

fifteen

1.3K 25 5
Από bwsforyou

OCTOBER 2018

GRACE'S POV
Brad-
Fuck Grace
You're evil
I need you
Fuck
You're so fucking beautiful
Fuck this
*image*

Once I landed and took my phone off of aeroplane mode I was flooded with messages from Brad causing me to laugh. He also attached a photo of his boner through is joggers which made me giggle, delighted my trick worked.

Lucy and I made our way through the airport, the boys had told us they ordered us an Uber seeing as they were busy with sound check and interviews.

As we exited through the doors we scanned the crowded area where many taxi drivers stood.

Suddenly my eyes found the face I had been missing the last 3 weeks.

I ran towards him, dropping my bags and leaping into his arms.

'I've missed you so much.' I mumbled into his neck.

'I can't believe you're here.' He smiled as he put me back on the ground and grabbed my bags. 'I've missed you so fucking much.' He whispered as he grabbed my hand and led me out the airport.

I looked to see Con and Lucy following us out also.

'Are you in disguise?' I sniggered as I realised they were both wearing beanies and sunglasses indoors.

'It was Joe's idea.' Brad shook his head. 'We seen on Twitter a lot of fans were flying in for the show so he thought it was best.'

'I hope you don't wear them tonight.' I teased as his head quickly shot round to look at me.

'You better stop.' He said his grip on my hand growing tighter. 'I want to rip your clothes off and take you right now.' He growled.

I'm not going to lie, when Brad gets angry it is a big fucking turn on so I wasn't complaining.

'Did you like the photo though?' I asked innocently as we reached the Uber.

He opened the boot to put my suit case in, stopping as my last question left my lips.

'I had to fucking leave breakfast and go for a wank.' He growled causing me to let out a loud laugh.

I climbed into the car earning a smack on the bum from Brad before he got in next to me.

A few seconds later Lucy was in the back also as Con was in the front, much to his dismay.

'So much for you being stuck in soundcheck.' Lucy piped up as I hummed.

'Well we decided to surprise you both.' Con said from the front.

'We were looking forward to another half an hour without you.' I teased before looking out the window.

After around 20 minutes more of conversation it was nearing 12pm we arrived at the hotel.

'We have time to quickly go to the hotel and if you want to get changed you can.' Con said as we got out of the Uber.

We thanked the driver before the boys helped us grab our suitcases from the boot and wheel them into the fancy looking hotel.

'Are the walls soundproof?' I asked innocently as I held Brad's hand and looked around the reception.

I felt him glaring into the side of my face, however earning a snigger off of Con and Lucy. Damn I was excited for when we get into this room.

As the four of us piled out of the lift with our luggage we went out separate ways as our rooms were at opposite ends of the corridor.

Brad was silent on the walk up the corridor and his expression was turning me on so much.

Once we got into the room he pushed my suitcase across the room before he pinned me up against the wall, his aggression took my by surprise causing a loud gasp to leave my mouth.

'You drive me fucking crazy.' He growled.

His lips harshly met mine and it felt like it had been forever since we had been intimate.

He swiftly moved his lips to my neck and he placed kisses on my neck making me moan loudly.

However that didn't last long as we heard a knock on the door.

'For fuck sake!' Brad shouted as he strutted towards the door.

He opened it to reveal Tris.

'Tristan!' I squeaked as I ran towards him and he embraced me in a hug.

'Tris you're such a cock block.' Brad sulked as he gave his best friend a glare.

'Mate I'm leaving in a minute. I just popped in to say hello.' He smiled at Brad's annoyed behaviour.

Tris left then Brad came towards me again.

'I'm so happy you're here.' He whispered as he rested his forehead against mine.

'I was so lonely without you.' He kissed my pouted lips.

'There was so many places you would've loved.' He frowned. 'I made a folder on my camera roll of pictures to show you of the cities.'

'You're so cute.' I smiled as I pinched his cheek.

'We don't have to have sex you know. We can go for lunch or something?' Just as he said that my stomach rumbled causing a laugh to escape both of us.

I knew he was longing for some action but he always made sure I was fine before we done anything.

'I'd love to go for lunch.' I smiled at him as I took his beanie off to reveal his curls I missed so much. 'Wouldn't want me passing out while you're thrusting in and out of my fanny.'

'You do have a way with words.' He said with a chuckle. 'I seen this cute restaurant by the canal we can go to?' He then asked.

'I'll just get changed then do my makeup at the venue.' I told him as he sat on the bed and watched me.

I changed into a pair of mom jeans and a bodysuit along with my long beige trench coat.

As I grabbed my handbag I spied the duty free bag.

'Oh! I forgot I got you a pressie.' I told him as I looked at me with a smile.

I handed him the bag and watched as he opened it.

'You remembered!' He exclaimed as he took the aftershave out.

'You smelt it every time we were in a shop.' I said with an unamused expression.

'Thank you babe.' He pulled me into his lap, peppering my face in kisses. 'I appreciate it.'

He then pulled out the chocolates before grinning at me. 'We can devour these and watch a movie.'

After Brad sprayed himself with his new aftershave we left the hotel and began to walk down the streets.

His hand never left mine even if there was a chance that his fans would see he didn't let that stop him.

The restaurant and canal was around a 10 minute walk from our hotel so we spent the time catching up even though we had FaceTimed every day it didn't compare to being here in person.

As we entered the restaurant it was quite vintage but cosy, the interior was right up my street.

'This is sick.' I said as we took our coats off and sat down.

'I thought you'd like it.' He grinned.

The boys had 15 minutes until they were on stage. Lucy and I had watched the boys sound check then done our makeup and got ready while they were at their meet and greet with fans.

This was my first time seeing the boys preform and I was super excited especially after all the videos I have seen online from the rest of the tour.

'Hey.' I smiled as Brad ran in my direction.

We were stood near the side stage now as they prepared to go on.

I watched as his eyes scanned all over my face, not saying a word.

'Is everything okay?' I asked concerned of his weird silence.

'I love you.' He blurted causing me to look at him in shock.

'You do?' I asked with a large smile.

He finally said it back.

He nodded, his expression mirroring mine.

'Of course I do! I wanted to tell you before I left for tour but I couldn't find the right moment.' His hand reached to push a bit of hair behind my ear. 'I didn't want to tell you over the phone.'

'Well you know I love you.' I said as I brought our lips closer.

'I've been wanting to tell you for three weeks.' He sighed. 'It's been so hard not to scream it out.'

'Hey watch you don't give him a boner before stage!' Joe scolded as he walked past.

He stood with me in his arms as he swayed to the pre show playlist that was blaring through the venue.

'I'm so excited to see you preform.' I said turning to him.

'Yeah?' He asked with a large smile. 'I'm so glad you could be here, I appreciate it so so much.' He hugged me even tighter.

'Girls do you want to go and get a spot in the crowd? Or if you want you can stand in front of the barrier at the end.' Joe said catching Lucy and I's attention.

'Good luck.' I quickly kissed him.

'I love you.' He rubbed his nose against mine.

'I love you.' I pecked his lips before running off with Lucy.

We decided on standing at the side in front of the crowd seeing as it was quite a packed show and already it was warm in the venue.

As we stood with a drink in hand I took in my surroundings. It's crazy this is all for my boyfriend and his friends.

I quickly was snapped out of my thoughts when their intro began to play.

Within a minute they came running onto stage. Brad was full of energy and jumping around the stage as he sang.

When it got to their song Cheater Brad stood on top of Tris' drum set as the beat started before jumping off it as the song started.

'Jesus fuck!' I exclaimed to Lucy as I jumped and turned my head, thinking he would go flying into the crowd.

As I looked back up I was met by his eyes looking to me. He laughed having seen my reaction before he continued to bounce around the stage and interact with fans.

It was insane to see them perform in front of a crowd like this and to hear the crowd sing their songs back to them.

After the show was over me and Lucy made our way backstage where they stood with their crew.

As soon as Brad seen me he began to walk towards me with his arms held open.

'You were amazing.' I mumbled as my face rested in the crook of his neck.

Even though he was sweaty now I didn't care. The weeks he's been away it's shown me how much we take our time together for granted considering we both have pretty busy schedules.

After I went round the other boys we all made our way to their dressing room where they quickly changed as we were going to a bar for drinks to celebrate the end of tour.

Brad held my hand as we made our way into the quiet bar; probably seeing as it looked to be a locals pub and it was late on a Thursday night.

'What do you want love?' He asked as I took a seat in the booth next to Lucy.

'A pink gin please.' I said as he leant down to peck my lips before him and a few others went to get the round.

'Are you excited to spend a few days here?' Con asked from beside Lucy as he looked to the two of us.

Lucy nodded eagerly, 'You know I can't wait!'

'It's going to be so nice to get away from everything and be able to spend time with him.' I spoke as I looked towards Brad who stood at the bar.

If I'm round at Brad's flat Tris is always there, if Brad's round mine Lola is there. I love Tris and Lola but sometimes I just wish me and Brad could spend some time fully on our own.

And after what we've had to overcome the past few months I was so appreciative of the time we had and the memories we were making.

'I get you.' Con said with a smile. 'Trust me he has been so excited for you to come, he hasn't shut up all week.'

A slight blush took over my face. I didn't realise how big of a deal it was for him to have me here. I know he's said a few times but I didn't realise the full extent.

Within a minute Brad was back by my side. He set both of our gins down before shuffling round next to me.

He'd changed into a sweatshirt after the show and I can tell you I will be stealing it at some point of this trip.

His hand instantly went round my waist to pull me closer to him.

As everyone engaged in conversation I felt him place a delicate kiss to the side of my head causing me to turn round and grin at him.

I quickly pecked his lips before turning around again and joining in the groups conversion.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3K 27 8
when your old boyfriend breaks up with you for not giving him anything sexual, you confide in your best friend. what will emerge?
15.7K 1.2K 94
☆꧁༒ Assassins and missions... Secrets and deception... Relationships and family... Love and heartbreak... Life and death ༒꧂☆
6.8K 393 18
Ben gets bullyed REALLY bad. They even go as far as to sexualy abusing him once? Will him and Danny become more than just best mates? c: read on to f...
3.7K 170 17
When you get stuck in a venue with your bestfriend, her Little sister, your Little sister, a band called 'the vamps?' And with a murder?!? Will they...