Autumn || Kim Seokjin x Reader

By Demi_Alyxxia

Han, Y/n, Born to be a poor girl with no friends, family already deceased since three years old, living in a... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The First One
Chapter 3: Let Your Heart Decide
Chapter 4:Save Me
Chapter 5:Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Saturdate?
Chapter 7: Something Soft
Chapter 8: We Met Again
Chapter 9: Catching Feelings
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Confession
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Meeting the Guest
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: New School
Chapter 17: Promise
Chapter 18: Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 19: ???
Chapter 20: The Emperor's Secret
Chapter 21: The Chase
Chapter 22: The Search
Chapter 23: Heart's Getting Crazy
Chapter 24: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.1
Chapter 25: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.2
Chapter 26: Back to Home
Chapter 27: 7 Angels at School
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Devil in the Palace
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: House of Angels
Chapter 32: See him Again
Chapter 33: Suspicion
Chapter 34: The Ring
Chapter 35: Kill Her
Chapter 36: Why
Chapter 37: Drunk
Chapter 38: Forgiven

Chapter 10: Kiss or Die

319 36 16
By Demi_Alyxxia

Y/N's POV

...
Looking at the calendar beside the counter, checking the date, four more days to go then our vacation will end. I sigh, shifting my gaze from the calendar down to my phone, reading the previous conversation of me and Jin, after that day, Jin always texting or calling me, he didn't skip a day without it.

"Is there anything else Miss?" the guy on the cashier asked me and I just shake my head and pay. My phone vibrates with a ding; I just received a message from Jin.

Hamster Jinnie:
Hey Y/n!
Wait, Hamster Jinnie?😮

I smiled and replied him.

Y/n:
Hey, Jin.
I changed your name because you look like a hamster.😁

Hamster Jinnie:
Okay, whatever you want Y/n. atleast hamsters are cute.😏

Hamster Jinnie changed your name to My Princess

My eyes widened after reading it, wait...jinja?! Are my eyes betraying me? I rubbed my eyes and looked again to my phone. Why did he emphasized the word 'My', It's like he's saying that I'm his. I feel my face blushed Aish, this hamster, maybe he's just trying to annoy me. I sigh again and replied him.

My Princess:
😒

"Here's your change Miss." The guy on the cashier said, placing the plastic bag on the counter with the coins.

"Thanks." I replied, getting the plastic bag and my change and then exited the store. The cold wind blew a gentle breeze hitting on my face, good thing I'm wearing a hoodie, my phone vibrates again, I received another message from Jin.

Hamster Jinnie:
I'll change it if you don't want that.
.
Y/n?

Are you mad at me? I'm sorry.😭

His message made me chuckled while I'm walking on my way home. He thought I'm mad at him, well I'm not. I'll reply you when I get home. I mentally said and slid my phone inside the front pocket of my hoodie after checking the time; it's already 8 o'clock in the evening. I thought of taking a shortcut on an alley so that I can easily reach home, the alley is filled with silence, only the sound of my footstep echoing, but suddenly I feel something's odd, it's like someone's following me, and then I started to feel nervous, sweats starts forming on my forehead, after a few seconds I heard another sound of footstep, I took a glance behind me but no one is there, are my ears betraying me? Speeding up my pace, I heard the sound of footstep again, someone's following me. I need to get out of this alley. I didn't look back and starts to run as fast as I can but the person who's chasing me is faster than me.

"Ahh! Let me go! Help! Someone please help me!" I yelled for help when that person caught my wrist, harshly pulling me closer to him. It's a guy but I can't clearly see his face because it's dark, I used the plastic bag full of groceries on my other hand to hit him, hoping it will help but it didn't. He caught my other wrist, pinning me on the wall, stepping on my feet and pressed his body on me completely locking me. "Please let me go!" tears rolling down from my eyes as I am struggling to get away from him but I can't because he is too strong.

"You're mine now."

Wait, that voice...

"J-Jackson?" my voice was shaking in fear and almost sounds in a whisper tone, the guy evilly chuckled and then my breath hitched when he leaned closer which is now clear for me to see his face because of the moonlight, it's Jackson.

"Well hello Y/n." He said in a deep tone, eyes looking at me with full of lust while smirking.

"You? Get away from me you pervert!" I yelled and glared at him, tears keep rolling from my eyes, he tightened his grip on my wrists, his face turns into a deadly serious one, his eyes full of lust is now mixed with anger which made me feel more scared. "I said get away from me!"

"NO! now that you're in my hands I won't let you go!"

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I LIKE YOU!"

"What- -You like me? You always bully me at school and then you are saying you like me? You're crazy!"

"I know you wouldn't believe me Y/n, but it's true."

"I don't like you and I hate you Jackson! Now let me go!" I yelled and tried to pull my wrists from his tight grip.

"No." he said then his face darkened, his eyes landed on my lips and licked his own lips.

No, not again.

He leaned closer to kiss me but I quickly turn my face away, his lips brushed on my jaw. "HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I cried out for help, "don't make this difficult Y/n!" he hissed against my skin and then holds up both of my wrists above my head in one hand only. His free hand grabbed my chin, forcefully making me look to him "Tell me, if it's Jin...would you let him kiss you?" he asked "Kiss me or Die?" He added but I didn't answer. "Answer me!" he yelled at me, and then my phone rings inside my hoodie's pocket, he removed his hand from my chin and gets the phone. "Look who is calling?" he smirked and showed the screen of my phone to me, it's Jin.

"Jin..." his name automatically came out from my mouth, Right, Jin can help me, I need to answer his call. Jackson got more pissed off when he heard me mentioned Jin's name "Now I know your answer." He said which made me look at him in confused, he rejected Jin's call and drops my phone to the ground. "No!" I cried more while still struggling to get away from him. "You can't do anything now Y/n." he evilly laughed at me and this made me feel more angry at him, I gathered all my strength and banged my head to his own, he groaned from the pain and loosen his tight grip on my wrists. Taking it as my chance, I managed to pull away my wrists and hardly pushed him, picking up my phone on the ground before running out from the alley. "You are not going anywhere!" he caught my wrist again which made me slapped him hard on the face using my free hand, he looked at me and I see evil is written on his face, his move was quick which made me gasped, feeling a sharp aching pain in my stomach. I glanced down, seeing my hoodie beginning to coat with blood, his eyes spoke evil and no remorse for what he had just done. He pulled the small knife from my bleeding stomach, running out of the alley as fast as he could, leaving me who is now laying on the cold ground, vomiting blood in the dark alley. The pain was excruciating but I remained calm as best as I can, my phone rings again, I tried to reach it but I can't because of my aching stomach. Don't just stay there and wait for you to die, you need to live for your halmoni...she needs you; you're the only family she have. Who will take care of her when you die tonight? No one. I mentally said to myself and gathered all the strength left in me, I crawled to reach my phone and finally I did it, I answered the call.

"Hey Y/n, why did you---"I interrupt him

"Jin...please help me...I need you...right now." I said between my sob, tears keep falling from my eyes, my voice almost sound in a whisper tone, the pain is too unbearable. I forced myself to stand up, limping out from the alley "Y/n what happened?! Tell me where you are!" his voice on the phone was laced with worried "J-Jin...I'm.." I can't speak well, my vision gets blurred, I feel dizzy, and getting hard to breath.

"Y/n?! tell me, where are you?!" Jin asked me again, I was going to answer him but my knees give up, my body was about to meet the cold ground again but someone caught me, it's a guy but I can't clearly see his face because of my blurred vision.

"Whoa, Miss what happened to y--- wait, Y/n?!" I heard him said, he knows me.

"help me..." is the last thing I said before everything turns to black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Hi Fam! First of all, I'm so sorry for being inactive, I tried to post this update ASAP but we're experiencing a poor signal here in our place right now due to bad weather. 😞

To those who are still reading and supporting this book, thank you so much for staying, I really appreciated. I'll do my best to post an updates as a soon as I can. Hope you will still stay and support this book till the last chapter.😘

Sooooooooooooooo, how's it?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😅

The next chapter will be longer than this one.

Keep safe everyone, I love you all~😘

Here's another quote👇:

"I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm alive because I'm a fighter. I am wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...
509K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
134K 4.5K 33
"And you! How does one even break off the leg of a bed to begin with!?" βœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœ THIS IS OLD SO BEWARE!! like 2016 OLD im trying to rewr...
130 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...