With Or Without You

By CurbsideWriter

A flash-forward story continuation of the tv series, "Make It With You", set years into the future. Follow Bi... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Episode One : Someone You Loved
Episode Three : Issues
Episode 4 : Dear Patience

Episode Two : MINE

1.7K 33 23
By CurbsideWriter

A/N : Ang programang ito ay Rated SPG. Striktong patnubay at gabay ng magulang ang kailangan...you know the drill.  Bahala na kayo.  Any violent reactions that you may have should be filed as a formal complaint on the comments section or submitted with the assigned hashtag. #WOWYep2 

************************

I just had to let you know you're 

Mine.

Hands on your body,

I don't wanna waste no time

Feels like forever,

Even if forever's tonight

Just lay with me,

Waste this night away with me

You're mine...

~ Bazzi ~

************************

Gabo stared into blank space, deep in thought as the side of his head leaned against the window of the plane. He contemplated on how his life was so much different less than a week ago. He and Billy had just reunited, after finding out that they were still legally married. Next thing he knew, he was giving Helen a checklist of what needed to be done while managing the bakery. His bakery, Breadsurrection, the business he built from the ground up, thinking it the was the only piece of Billy he could hold onto. Their dream that he made come true.

Now, here he is, about to leave the country he called home for almost half a decade. In a way, it felt like an ending. He was leaving a life that he had grown accustomed to. But then again, it felt like a new beginning. A second chance to start all over again. To rebuild a life with his wife, the only woman he had ever truly loved, other than his own mother.

Speaking of his wife, Billy sat on the seat next to him. She always took the aisle seat, because she needs to go to the restroom frequently, and staring out the plane's window made her feel  queasy. Yes, they complement each other even in plane seating arrangements. He often wondered how everything went wrong, when the two of them were an equal match for everything.

He was jolted out of his inner retrospection when she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his arm. "Penny for your thoughts," she said, squeezing his arm gently.

He turned to look at her. "I'm not sure it's even worth that much," he answered, giving her a weak smile.

"Ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah," Billy said, before planting a kiss on his shoulder. "Second thoughts?"

"I'm going home, with the woman I love," he replied, kissing her on her temple. "I'm right where I want to be," he assured her.

"Para kasing ang lungkot mo," puna ni Billy.

"Nah, I'm just tired," he said, gathering her into his arms. "Pinagod mo 'ko nung mini-honeymoon natin," he added, with a playful smile, remembering the past couple of days that they managed to squeeze in getting reacquainted with one another.

Billy placed a hand on his cheek and leaned in for a soft kiss. "So...no regrets?"

"Regrets? Billy, there are very few decisions that I've made in my life that I regretted. This isn't one of them," he reassured her. "I love you. I choose you."

Hindi mapigilang mapaluha ni Billy. "I love you. Thank you for choosing me."

Napangiti si Gabo, sabay halik ulit sa asawa. Even though he knew that she wouldn't agree with him, he had always chosen her in the past. Being away from her physically didn't automatically mean not choosing her. It was actually quite the opposite. He had chosen her safety over his freedom. He had chosen what she wanted over what he needed. He had chosen her happiness over his own. And he didn't do it out of obligation. He did it out of love.

He had been so lonely for so long. Five years was a long time to live with a sad heart. This was his chance to be truly happy once again, and he wanted so much to grab that chance with both hands. But then he remembered the choices he made in the past, and how it ended up hurting the one that mattered to him the most.

Billy noticed that he still looked bothered. "Worried ka, I can tell. Talk to me, please."

Gabo turned to her and looked deeply into her eyes. "Billy...it's just that, our problems never really went away after I left," he told her hesitantly. "Yes, I love you. And you love me. But if love was enough, we wouldn't have been separated for half a decade."

"So, you are having second thoughts then," she said worriedly.

"Hindi naman sa gano'n," he tried to assure her. "Oo, mahal natin ang isa't isa. That was never our problem. It's the people around us...the circumstances that we were in...that's what ripped us apart. My dad's illegal dealings-"

"You fixed that already," Billy interrupted him.

"I ousted him from the board. Didn't really fix anything," he reminded her. "Yung galit n'ya sa 'kin, ibinunton n'ya sa pamilya mo. Lalo lang lumala ang lahat," he added, sighing deeply.

"The shareholders lost confidence in him," she corrected her husband. "Kasalanan 'yun ng ama mo. Labas ka du'n. I know that now," Billy reassured him.

"Please, stop defending me," he said, nearly choking on the words. "Lahat ng nangyaring masama sa'yo, sa pamilya mo, lahat 'yon nangyari dahil sa 'kin at sa pamilya ko."

"Shhhh," she hushed him, bringing his face closer to hers and then planting a tender kiss on his lips. "That's over and done with."

"I am bad for you, Billy," he said to her, shaking his head. "Why can't you see that?"

"If you're so bad for me, then why am I only happy when I'm with you?" tanong n'ya sa asawa. "Bakit ba kasi  kailangan pa nating balikan 'yung mga nangyari that time? Tapos na 'yon. Okay na tayo."

"Yes, but for how long? How long before I screw it all up again?" Gabo turned away because he couldn't bear looking at her eyes anymore. "Billy, when I left you that night, I thought to myself, that maybe it was for the best," he revealed to her. He saw the shock and sadness alternating on her face. "I chose you, in a way. I chose to let you go. I chose to not hurt you anymore, dahil hindi ako manhid, Billy. Alam ko kung gaano ka nasasaktan  everytime you have to defend my name when my father does something wrong. I left...with the hopes that you'll finally find the happiness that you deserve...even if it's not with me. Because at the end of the day, I am still my father's son," he reminded her. "And the deepest emotion that evil man can ever feel is hunger," he added with a soft, sarcastic laugh. "That's why my mother left."

"Then let's stop it there," Billy told him. "Let's end the cycle there. Sabi nga ni Tatay, sa kahit anong relasyon, hindi maaalis na magkamali. Look, I'm not perfect either. Nagkamali din naman ako," paalala n'ya sa asawa.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better," Gabo told her. He tried to turn away from her again, only she held his face into her hands to look at him straight in the eye.

"Hindi. Makinig ka sa 'kin. Wag mong solohin ang lahat ng sisi. Parehas lang tayo. Nagalit. Napagod. Hindi bawal magalit. Hindi bawal mapagod, Gabo, basta 'wag lang susuko." Tinitigan n'ya uli si Gabo sa mga mata. "Kahit ano'ng mangyari, walang susuko. Kapit lang."

"I don't deserve you," sabi ni Gabo. He took her hand and kissed it.

She pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. "No, you deserve someone better, but you're stuck with me." Gabo tried to argue with her, but she pressed a finger on his lips before continuing. "Hindi ako santo, Gabo. When I lost you, I did thing things that I would normally not be proud of. Kaya pwede ba, stop acting as if I'm gonna judge you for every mistake you make."

"Baka magsisi ka," Gabo told her, the hesitation in his eyes slowly dissipating , but was still there. "I am not the same man I was five years ago when I left. Being away from you changed me."

"Change?  Magbibilangan ba tayo ng pagbabago? Baka hindi ka manalo sa 'kin," Billy replied in a challenging tone.  "Gabo, the woman you left behind years ago...she changed too. Mas matapang na s'ya ngayon. Mas kaya na n'yang manindigan. Mas kaya na n'yang lumaban by your side. Baka ikaw kamo magsisi."

"Mas matibay ka na?" Gabo asked, smiling at her.

"Ikaw lang naman ang weakness ko," Billy replied, returning his smile.

"I like the old Billy, yung raketarang  nakilala ko sa Croatia. I love the real Billy, the fierce woman who fights for the people she loves. That's why I married you," Gabo reminded his wife.

"Well, let's just say that this new Billy is a fusion of both," Billy replied mysteriously. "So, ano? Back out ka na?"

"Hindi ha," Gabo scoffed. "If anything, I might find this new Billy sexier. Any weird kinks I should know about?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out, husband dearest," Billy whispered in a sexy voice.

Gabo laughed softly. "Ang swerte ko naman."

Billy gently caressed his face once again. "We're both lucky to have found each other again. Wag na nating sayangin 'tong chance na 'to, ha?"

Gabo took the hands that were holding his face, and planted a kiss on both her palms. "Tell me this is real," he said.

"What?" Billy asked confusedly.

"This is real...like really real. That I'm not back in Dubrovnik, sleeping alone in my bed...dreaming of you," he clarified.

Billy gently nipped him on his hand. "Oh, it's real, alright!"

"Owww!" Gabo playfully said, before cupping her face with both hands and planting kisses all over her cheeks, nose, forehead, and then finally giving her a long and lingering kiss on the lips.

They were full on making out on their seats when they heard someone clearing her throat. It was one of the flight attendants, pushing her cart towards them. "Would you two like a drink?" she asked. "Champagne? Maybe a glass of wine?"

"No, thank you. We're fine," Billy answered, blushing. She turned to Gabo, whose ears were just as red as her cheeks. "You want anything, hon?"

"No, thanks," he answered. He turned to the flight attendant. "Like my wife said...we're okay."

Billy nodded at the flight attendant as she walked away. Then, she turned her attention back to her husband. "Are we really okay?" she asked him.

"Honey, we have each other. We are going be just fine," he reassured her, planting a chaste kiss on her mouth. "Although I can't wait for this plane to land. The sooner we're in bed, the better."

"You need sleep," Billy pointed out.

"I need you," Gabo corrected her.

"You have me," she told him, as she took his hand and placed it over her heart. "Do you feel that? That's yours. Forever and for always."

"Mine," he whispered. "Forever and for always. I like the sound of that," he said as he smiled sweetly to his wife.

They spent the rest of the flight resting in each others arms, comforted by each others' reassurance of love, understanding, and a fresh new start.

************************

Gabo groaned softly, his body slightly stretching in bed. Something tickled his nose, and he grunted a breath at it.

"Gab...stop that," Billy snaps quietly, before trying to go back to sleep.

Gabo smoothly ran a hand down her hair so that it stopped messing with his nose before he tightened his arms, pulling her back closer into his chest.

"Bakit ang dilim?" Billy asked sleepily, as she tried to reacquaint herself with Gabo's bedroom back in his old apartment.

"Curtains," Gabo slurred. "Shhh..." he said, trying to hush her back to sleep.

"Wait, anong oras na ba?" she muttered, reaching for the alarm clock on the bedside table, and she heard her husband groan.

"Billy..." he whined as the comfort of her body leaves his, but at least she came right back.

"It's nine o'clock na," she says around a yawn, and he locked his arms and legs around her. She felt so warm. "We should probably get up," she suggested. They've been in bed for almost 12 hours, mostly not sleeping. They only actually slept about a few hours ago. Paano nga kasi, tigang na tigang pa rin.

"Good luck with that," Gabo mumbled, the exhaustion, fatigue and jetlag hitting him all at once. He was already feeling sleep settle in again when he felt his wife arch her back, rubbing her ass against him.

His eyes opened with a mischievous glint. "I stand corrected," he whispered huskily, flattening his palm between her hips and pressing his own hips forward against her. He was frustrated when his exploring hands encountered an obstruction. "Ugh," he breathed and popped the band on her shorts, "We have a rule, right? This is why we sleep naked. Fix it, please." How the hell did she even get dressed again after the rounds we did last night?

Inglisero pa rin pag inaantok. "Hmpf, aga-aga...grumpy kaagad," she teases, wiggling under the covers as she works her shorts down her legs and kicks them off to the floor, quickly followed by her tank top.

Gabo rumbled a pleased growl when her bare skin meets his own. "Not anymore," he told her and eased her fully onto her stomach.

Billy's chest shakes under a silent laugh as she hugged her pillow, but her laugh slowly melted into a moan when her husband settled comfortably on top of her, gently nudging her legs apart. He moved to sweep her hair off to the side so that he can nuzzle her neck, but it wasn't even necessary since her hair is so wonderfully short now. He ended up forgetting all about it as he rubbed his cheek over the top of her spine, inhaling the aroma of her skin as his lips tenderly greeted her good morning.

She arches and shifts, as if she expected him to want her on her hands and knees, and he slid his hand down her side.

"Just relax. Let me take care of you," he whispered and she hummed happily, a smile curving the corner of her lips.

Gabo rocks forward so the tip of his member slides against her, and she instinctively bends a knee out to the side to make room for him. His palm caresses the top of her thigh as he rolls his hips forward again, his tip slipping inside her, and he moans throatily. He is as sensitive as she is silky and warm, and his wife just feels so damn good to him.

She pushes back against him and claims another inch of him without his permission, and he doesn't even begin to care. His hand slides and grips her thigh greedily, pushing the rest of the way into her and she sucks in a breath when he hit her most sanctified spots. He was right against her front wall at this angle and it was not going to take anything for her to dissolve around him, which he was particularly thankful for because he can already tell that this was going to be one of those mornings when she completely slays his stamina.

He stroked into her slow and smooth, her body rolling and curving under his, and everything got very, very foggy. There's a mist of his lips dragging across her shoulder and the back of her neck. He allowed the beat of her heart to be the beacon which guided him to what feels best for her, because they were both silent apart from their low, desperate breaths.

That is, until she reaches back and turns her head with a softly uttered, "Come here..."

"Yes, my love," he tells her, leaning closer to face her. They look into each others eyes dazedly.

Her mouth found his and gave him a sweltering, steamy kiss. His eyes rolled back with a moan when she swirls her tongue over his, using the same twists and spirals she had blessed him with in the past. It was more than what he needed for his head to swell inside of her as he bent his mouth to her shoulder.

Billy's moan got louder when her husband dipped his tongue into that spot behind her ear, her walls tightening around him and her gasps strengthening. He then took pleasure from her mouth again, as insatiably as she does him, every shadow of affection swirling between them and it's nothing short of phenomenal.

As much as Gabo wanted to have every second between them being passionately unhurried, he just couldn't do it when his wife was whimpering and shivering underneath him, and he thrusts harder before he could stop himself.

Her mouth releases him with a gasp and he did the same, trying to muffle his growls with the skin of her shoulder, as he plunges his hips deeper. She shudders and spasms and he delicately urged her. "It's okay, hon. Let go. I got you." Oh yeah, she's there.

She screams as she clamps down on him and he knew he was about to come totally undone. He surges forward and grits his teeth as heat flares and pumps out of him, the spaces between the waves longer than they should be and it's going on forever, and without warning Billy jolts and climaxes again, and he would've cursed if he could breathe. It's the best gift he never would have known to ask for.

His orgasm finally trails off into nothing and he gave up and collapse on top of Billy, his breaths just as heavy as hers.

"Wait lang...I'll move, just gimme a sec," Gabo whispers breathlessly.

"Okay lang. Don't move," she murmured as she felt her husband smile lazily against her back.

"Baka nahihirapan kang huminga..." Gabo answered worriedly.

"I don't care. Basta, wag mo kong bibitawan," Billy insisted.

Gabo shifted so his weight is braced more on his arms, but his chest is still molded to her back. "Is that better?"

"Uhm hmmm" Billy pants, still struggling to find words.

"Sorry about the tiny bed," Gabo apologized, shifting his weight to give her room for movement.

Billy whined at the loss of contact, addicted to the feel of his skin on hers. Ay, ang kulit! Sabi na kasing wag akong bibitawan, eh. "Don't be sorry," she told him, her hands immediately reaching for him.

"You don't have to stay here just because I'm here," he said to him, gathering her into his arms. "I know you said that no one is supposed to see me back at the house, pero that doesn't mean na hindi ka pwedeng umuwi sa bahay," he reminded her, planting a soft kiss at her temple. "You have a bigger bed at home."

"I don't want to be in that bed," Billy told him, shaking her head. "Ayoko dun kung wala ka."

"Sana sinabi mo kaagad," Gabo replied. "Eh di kay Tita Jess tayo dapat nag-stay para mas comfortable ka."

"Itong ingay nating 'to? Baka atakihin sa puso si Tita Jessica," Billy pointed out.

Gabo laughed softly when his wife shifted her weight, pulling herself on top of him. "May balak ka, hon?"

"Routine check-up lang, hon," she said, planting a tender kiss on his lips. "Nakakarami ka na, eh. You already have every inch of me all memorized. Ako naman."

"Routine check-up? Are we playing doctor?" Gabo asked naughtily while trying to reach for her.

"Hep hep! Don't move," she told him as she tried to evade his touches. "Hindi 'to doktor-doktoran. Think of this as an...inspection."

"Inspection? Pulis ka naman ngayon? Are you gonna handcuff me to the bed?" Gabo asked playfully, trying to wiggle out from underneath her.

"Only if you misbehave," she told him, grabbing both his wrists and pinning them above his head.

"Aray!" Gabo pretended to play along. "Police brutality!"

"Stop resisting then," Billy said firmly. "The sooner you cooperate, the better it will be for both of us."

"Sige na po," Gabo said, raising his hands in mock surrender. "Sa inyo na po ang katawan ko. Do anything you want with it."

Billy tried her hardest to stifle her laugh to keep in character. She counted herself lucky to have a husband who not only caters to her needs, but also considerate in encouraging her to take the lead. It was such a boost to her self-esteem to have that power over him sometimes.

"Since you willingly surrendered your body to me, ako na may-ari nito," she whispered in a sexy voice, as she wiggled her ass towards his manhood that was already showing signs of life again. "Bilis ah! Good to go ulit agad-agad?"

"Hindi lang po ikaw ang tigang na tigang all these years, Madam Inspector Villarica," Gabo smiled naughtily at her.

Billy gently caressed his cheek with her hand. Gabo took it, and then pressed long, lingering kisses on her palm. It happens all the time and she didn't know how, but that simple act never fails to send chills up and down her spine.

"You're distracting me," she told him. "Don't distract me. I might have to get rough."

"Sorry po, ma'am," Gabo jokingly apologized, giving her a mock salute. "Tuloy n'yo na po inspection n'yo. Ano po bang hinahanap n'yo?"

"I'll let you know when I find it," Billy answered mysteriously, planting an open-mouthed kiss on his lips that made her husband moan when she quickly pulled away. She liked being this intimate with him under this natural light where she could see him better. "Since this body is now mine, I claim the right to check it for any marks or dents and scratches..."

"Kung may damage, isosoli mo sa 'kin?" Gabo asked jokingly. "Yung mga scratches, sa 'yo galing yun ha!"

"Shhh," his wife hushed him, covering his mouth with her lips. "Ang daldal mo," she told him in between kisses.

"Sorry po," Gabo apologized breathlessly.

Billy's lips moved lower as she trailed kissed down her husband's neck. Gabo moaned when she her lips played with his Adam's apple. She continued to kiss down, her tongue playing with that notch in between his clavicles, which she knew drove him wild.

"Hon..." he whispered breathlessly.

"Shhh," she hushed him again. She pressed a finger to his lips, before letting her eyes roam towards his body. "Let's talk about your tattoos. You never had these when we were married," she said, her lips exploring his right collarbone.

"I have 36 of them, strategically hidden in my body from the neck down. Good luck finding all of them," he said with a chuckle.

"Thirty-six tattoos?" she asked, with clear shock in her tone. There's no way!

"Actually, I don't know. Hindi ko naman binibilang," he admitted to her.

"So pa-tattoo ka lang ng pa-tattoo?" she asked, looking at her husband as he nodded. "Why?"

"Because I love pain," Gabo told her, staring at her straight in the eye. "Pain lets you know that you're still alive."

Billy tried to avoid his gaze, and let her eyes travel back to that tattoo on his clavicle. XXIV "Twenty-four. Anniversary natin." Gabo merely nodded his head yes. She planted a kiss there before moving on.

Her eyes roamed further down to his chest. There was another tattoo right over his heart. It was a set of arrows...plural...but not just ordinary arrows. These ones look as if they were piercing him right through his chest. "Ang dami naman," she said, taking note of the number of arrows that punctured his heart.

"One for every anniversary we didn't get to spend together," he replied with great sadness.

Billy sat up and tried to move away from him, her eyes slowly welling up with tears. Gabo managed to grab her quickly but gently, taking her face upon his hands, his thumbs wiping her tears away. She leaned back into his chest and pressed multiple kisses over his heart, one for each arrow. She then grasped his hand on hers, kissing both of his palms, hoping that it has the same effect on him as his kisses have on her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of another one of his tattoos. It was on his left wrist. Život. It means 'life' in Croatian. She kissed it too, before noticing another tattoo. This one actually put a smile on her face. Underneath his left bicep was a tattoo of an apple. She looked at Gabo, her face beaming, for she knew the significance of the apple in their lives. She nipped the tattoo gently, before reaching in for another kiss.

"Wait till you find the mango," Gabo whispered naughtily in between kisses.

Billy giggled softly, before her kisses ventured lower, his neck initially, then his chest, down to his stomach. It was then that she noticed his surgical scars, now being concealed by another tattoo.

"Memento vivere," she read out loud. "What does it mean?"

"I am hung," Gabo replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Leche!" Billy smacked him in the stomach. Eto talagang asawa ko, may pagka-gago din paminsan-minsan. "Ano nga?"

"It means 'Remember to live'," Gabo replied seriously this time.

Pareho lang siguro kami. Halos patayin ang katawan sa trabaho mula ng maghiwalay kami. Billy nipped and kissed his tattoo. She continued her exploration, and halted when she saw another tattoo close to his hip bone. It had the word 'mind' written over a line and 'matter' written under the line.

"I don't get it," Billy told him.

"Mind over matter," Gabo replied. "It's actually a short version of one of my favorite quotes. 'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'."

"Clever," Billy said, before kissing his tattoo once again.

Gabo moaned and squirmed. She was close to where he wanted her to be, but not close enough. He quickly pulled her upwards and claimed her mouth with his own.

"Hon...mamaya na natin ituloy 'yang inspection mo ha? Gutom na si Jun-Jun," Gabo gasped in between hungry kisses.

Billy savored the sensation of his lips on hers. She parted her thighs wider as she straddled his hips. She reached for his member and aligned him to where she needed him the most.

Gabo softly grunted as he arched his hips upward. His wife threw her head back, relishing the feel of him, caught in a world of pleasure, as he entered inside her. She swooned at the deepness of it, and yet still wanting to fit more of him inside her.

His hands played with her breasts, then slowly glided up and down her waist, hips and thighs. His hands settled on to her hips, as he urged her to move. "Ahhh...yes!" Gabo groaned with pleasure as she began to rock her hips slowly at first.

Billy sat upright as she slowly and gently thrust her hips forward. And back. And forward. She heard her husband whisper a moan of approval, urging her on. She obeyed, thrusting even deeper, grinding down into him.

Gabo watched her lustfully, holding onto her hips to set her her into a steady back and forth rhythm, sending tingles through her spine.

"Ohhh...ahhh...unff," Billy gasped breathlessly, as gyrated her hips trying to set her own pace.

Gabo sat upwards, claiming her mouth once again. He wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to pump harder into her. Billy moaned louder, loving this new angle, with him hitting her insides in all the right spots. She opened her eyes, and saw Gabo looking right back at her.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered breathlessly.

She almost came undone, mesmerized by his big brown eyes that glistened with raw emotion. She kept staring into his eyes while he made love to her, and she was possessed with the urge to own him. She saw the only man she truly ever loved, the rare, soft delicacy underneath his rock-hard shell, and she wanted to keep him to herself for all eternity.

The intense need rippled through her, a current of pure lust seeming to pulse right down to her toes. She whimpered and moaned as she felt her passage tighten. The pressure inside her was too much much that she wasn't sure what was happening anymore, only that it felt so damn good.

"Let go, hon," she heard Gabo whisper into her ear.

She looked at him and shook her head. She never wanted this amazing feeling to end. But her husband didn't relent. He rhythmically thrust his hips upward in time to meet hers. She gasped at the newfound depth, which shattered the last vestiges of her reserve, tearing a cry of pleasure from her throat.

"Just go with what feels good for you," Gabo urged her on.

He grabbed her hips once more and made her ride him at a gallop. Her breasts bounced and her hair whipped about as she threw her head back, crying out with each plunge. Gabo's face was set in a look of frenzied determination, a mask between anguish and rapture.

Billy felt the intense pressure deep inside of her and wanted release so badly. She squeezed herself and Gabo groaned appreciatively as he continued to push into her. She clenched and moaned louder, as she continued to ride him. She hardly noticed when he lied back and watched her intently, his lips slightly parted, panting, as she felt her whole body arched and tightened.

"GAB!" she cried out.

Billy rode him until she felt she couldn't take it anymore without passing out. She pushed Gabo into her as deep as she could, until she exploded in sheer pleasure, screaming his name loudly, hearing it echo off the walls. After feeling her clench almost painfully around him, Gabo let go and released deep inside of her. He screamed her name as his own climax was wrenched from him. Whisked away in a flood of pleasure for an instant, Gabo lost himself as he never had before.

Billy collapsed against her husband's chest, as out of breath as he was, and she caressed his neck gently before pressing a kiss on his chin and nestling in the crook of his neck. Her body was still shaking, and Gabo wrapped the blanket around them, cocooning them both in warmth. He smiled as he committed every inch of her to memory. Within moments, he joined her in the land of dreams, holding her protectively to his chest.

************************

Later on, Billy woke up to Gabo peppering her stomach with kisses. She laugh sleepily as she pulled him up gently by his hair. She grabbed his face and kissed him fervently on the lips, making him moan, then released him when they both needed air.

Billy gently massaged his scalp with her fingernails. "Kailan ka nagkaroon ng time magpagupit?"

"When you went to your meeting with Atty. Vergara," he answered, resting his head on her bosom as he savored the feeling of her fingers on his hair.

"Sayang," Billy said. "Sexy mo pa naman with your hair longer,"

"Long hair talaga gusto mo?" he asked her. "Late ka lang ng mga ten months. Mas mahaba buhok ko nun. Kailangan ko pang mag man bun under my hair net when I was in the kitchen," he told her.

"Bakit mo pinaputol?" his wife asked him.

"I didn't want to," he replied. "It needed to be cut."

"Why?" she pressed.

Gabo looked reluctant to answer at first. "Naalala mo yung ex mong si Ivan?"

"Hoy, hindi ko ex yun ha!," Billy answered defensively. "We went on one date,...ONE...tapos na-obsess s'ya sa 'kin! Stalker ko s'ya, hindi ex!"

"Okay, fine," Gabo relented. "Yung stalker n'yo po, nahuli kong pinagtri-tripan si Yuta. Naturally, I intervened. Eh, naisahan ako nung gago. Pinalo ako ng tubo sa ulo. Ayun, nagising na lang ako two days later sa ospital, wala na yung long hair ko," he explained. He took Billy's hand and guided her fingers back into his scalp. "Thirteen stitches."

"Oh my God!" Billy exclaimed. "Bakit wala man lang tumawag sa 'kin to notify me na nasa ospital ka?"

"Sinabihan ko na nu'n pa sina Helen at Yuta," Gabo replied. "I told them not to contact you, unless it's to notify you that I'm dead."

"Gabo!" Billy smacked him hard on his chest. "That's not funny!"

"Who's laughing?" he replied. "I didn't want to be a bother to you anymore."

"Remind me to talk to Yuta and Helen," Billy said with a hint of anger in her voice. "Wala akong kaalam-alam, muntik ka na palang mamatay!"

"Hindi naman, comatose lang," he corrected her.

"Don't make light of this," she said frustratedly. "I don't want you keeping secrets from me anymore. Promise me."

"I promise," Gabo swore to her. He took a good look at his wife. Galit pa rin. "Look, if it makes you feel any better, ang pangit ng gupit sa 'kin nung nurse. Crew cut, mukha akong army," he tried to lighten his wife's mood. "Smile na 'yan."

Billy smiled a little bit. "I can't imagine you with an army haircut."

"Kaya nga ayokong may ibang gugupit ng buhok ko these days," he said, happy that his wife is not angry anymore. "Ako na nga lang ang nag-gupit sa sarili ko kahapon. So you don't have to worry. Walang ibang nakakita sa 'kin," he assured her. "I remain your dirty little secret for  the time being."

Billy used her finger to lift his chin up to look at her. "Sobra naman. Dirty little secret talaga?"

"It's okay. I may not understand why you have to keep me hidden, pero alam kong may dahilan kung bakit," Gabo assured her.

"Hindi naman sa itinatago kita," Billy said, gently caressing his face. "Gusto lang muna kitang ma-solo, before everyone else demands na makita ka," she continued.

"I'm only worried about your reputation," Gabo said naughtily. "Baka akala nila, may boy-toy ka."

"Anong boy-toy?" Billy asked incredulously.

"Baka ma-tsismis ka," Gabo said jokingly.

"Wala akong pakialam," Billy answered. "Isipin nila kung anong gusto nila."

"Eh kung may magtanong?" Gabo asked his wife.

"Takot na lang nila," Billy said, trying to sound intimidating.

"Basta, 'pag may nagtanong na lang kung sino boy-toy mo, sabihin mo si John Lloyd," Gabo said with a laugh.

"Ulol!" Billy exclaimed, trying to suppress her laugh.

"Ayaw mo? O sige, si Piolo na lang," Gabo joked once more, earning a full-hearted laugh from his wife. "Sabihin mo na lang sa 'kin pag pwede nang i-announce na bumalik na 'ko."

"Why?" Billy asked him.

"Magbe-bake ako ng cake," Gabo answered, trying to keep his face straight.

"Cake? Anong cake?" Billy questioned him again.

"Yung giant cake na hollow ang  loob. Tapos, magpapa-party tayo. Then, I'm gonna pop out of the cake. Parang Magic Mike lang ang style, with champagne and confetti. Sasayaw ako ng naka-bow tie lang and skin-tight leather pants," Gabo told her, while trying to make sexy dance moves in bed.

That earned a louder laugh from his wife. "Magic Mike? Talaga lang ha?"

"Ayaw mo? O sige ayaw mo ng bow tie and leather pants, bahag na lang, ala-Machete. No...si Baganing Lakas na lang! Pwede! Ano nga ba ulit yung costume ni Lakas, hon? S'ya 'yung may malaking ibon, di ba?" Gabo kept teasing her.

"Hoy, tumigil ka ha," Billy warned him. "Sa akin lang ang big bird mo. At 'yang Magic Mike mo...ako lang ang pwedeng makakita n'yan, wala ng iba."

"Pero hon..." Gabo was about to plead his case when Billy's  cellphone rang.

"Hello, Atty. Vergara?" Billy answered her phone. "Yes, of course..."

Gabo kept trying to distract her by mouthing the words Big cake. Big Bird.

Billy smacked him on the chest. "Can you hold on for a moment?" she told Atty. Vergara. She then turned her attention back to her husband. "If you're not gonna behave, I'm going to the living room," she warned him.

"I aim to misbehave," Gabo answered naughtily, before stealing a kiss on her lips.

"Shhh..." Billy warned him again. "No, Atty. Vergara, I wasn't...that wasn't meant for you." Billy gave her husband a dirty look before storming out of the room.

"Okay fine," he softly called out to her. "I'll just stay here in bed and think of designs for my big cake." He laughed when he saw a slipper flew past his head. "I love you too, hon!"

************end of episode************

Sayang, may pa-Magic Mike sana si Gabo. Ayaw lang ni Madam. Wala tayong magagawa. Kanya lang daw si Zer Gab, eh!

Hope you had fun reading this. Sorry it took a while. This story was only meant to be a trilogy. Kaso, sobrang  haba. Each book (episode) could fill several chapters if I add extenders. Sabi ni Mark A., "The story is now yours. The next chapters will be written by you, and  the limit is only your imagination..."  So, bear with me as I restructure this story as I see fit.

Hope to see you on the next episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 327 16
- Wherein two enemies, fake a relationship to deter a annoying admirer. As they play the part, their staged romance turns genuine, forcing them to c...
6K 148 66
THIS IS A MIKAIAH STORY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! this is a fanfiction only!!!!
7.2K 470 15
AD in parallel universes. NOTE: All works are fiction. Please separate fiction from reality.