Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 58

2.4K 127 38
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 58

(Kaneki Ken)

"Yukari!" I called out to her.

I dashed to her aid. My mind was clear and I wanted was to quickly get to her side.

"Onii-chan!"

A huge steel cage suddenly came from above. It fell and we were trapped inside.

"Yukari!" I yelled gripping and pushing into the bars.

"Not so fast, Kaneki-kun. That's no good you're too hyper. It makes me want to eat you.. Fufufufu.." He exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Let us go, you bastard!!" I shouted.

He chuckled and walked towards Yukari.

"Do you like my surprise?" He asked, smiling evilly.

He walked around Yukari.

"Isn't she beautiful? Like a Goddess, isn't she?"

"Big and round brown eyes.."

He touched Yukari's eyes.

"Silky and smooth hair.." He twirled Yukari's hair around his finger.

"Stop it!" I gritted my teeth.

"Pale and flawless skin.."

He stroked Yukari's shoulder to her arm gently and slowly, it's as if he was taking advantage of her and enjoying it.

"Stop it!! Don't touch her!!" I yelled in anger.

"Beautiful angelic face.."

He caressed her face gently and then, smirked at me.

"STOP IT!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" I yelled as I released my kagune to slash the iron bars.

But, the iron bars electrified me as I soon as my kagune touched them.

"Ugh!!" I exclaimed in pain.

"Onii-chan!"

Tsukiyama-san chuckled evilly. He was clearly ridiculing me.

"Are you okay, Kaneki-kun? I should tell you that those bars have sensors and if you attack them or try to break them, they'll inflict harm on you. They can kill you, you know? They're more effective on Ghouls than humans." He explained.

"Let go of Yukari...!" I exclaimed, catching my breath.

"Fuh.. I was thinking you'd say that but, what is she to you?" He asked.

"It's none of your business! Let her go!!!" I shouted.

"Well, it is none of my business. But, I can't let her go since she's my business." He smirked psychotically.

He took Yukari's chin up by placing it between his thumb and index finger.

"I've come up with something interesting. I'll eat her while you shout and grieve for her! Isn't that wonderful?!" He stretched out his arms to the air as he laughed uncontrollably.

"You're sick..! I'll kill you..!"

"Mnn.." Yukari exclaimed twitching.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see me inside this cage.

"Kaneki-kun?!"

(Seijo Yukari)

I realized that I was tied up. I can't move. I struggled hard but, it won't budge.

"What the heck is this?! Let me go!!" I cried.

"It's no use, Seijo-san. You can't escape from me." Tsukiyama-san said, smirking.

"You bastard..! Let me go!" I yelled.

"Onee-chan!" Hinami-chan called as she held on to the bars.

"Hinami-chan too?! Tsukiyama-san, please let us go!" I begged.

"Oh, no. I've thought of something even more interesting."

He chuckled and evilly smirked.

"How about I let you choose, Seijo-san? You have two options."

"And that is..?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"I will let Hinami-chan and Kaneki-kun go if you will stay here and sacrifice yourself for their sake. Or, I'll let you go and have Kaneki-kun as the sacrifice. Either one of you will get out of here." He smirked.

"You have thirty seconds to choose! And the time starts now!"

My heart pounded as I didn't know what to choose.

"One or two? A or B? Which is it? Which is it?" He cooed.

"Leave me and get out of here, Yukari!" Kaneki-kun yelled from the cage.

I looked at him, as I was hesitating to choose.

"B-But, I--"

"It doesn't matter what happens to me! Take Hinami-chan and get out of here!" He yelled.

"No! I can never do that! I can't abandon you!"

"Idiot! What did I tell you?! In times like this, you have be strong and sacrifice someone to able to save the other! Become strong and leave this place without me!" He cried.

"No! I can't! That's just too cruel.. I don't want you to be in pain..!"

"Idiot! Don't you hate me?!" He said.

"I-I.. I don't hate you at all..! That was just.. I just got angry! Damn Kaneki, I can't leave you!"

Kaneki-kun chuckled faintly.

"Yukari.. Have you forgotten? I am your protector. I swore to protect you no matter what happens, even if it costs me my life. I will do anything to protect you.. The time has come. Let me protect you for the last time.." He said with a quivering voice.

I looked at him and I saw sincerity in his eyes.

"Tsukiyama-san.. Please let go of Yukari.. I will stay and you can do whatever you want with me.. Torture me, kill me, or eat me.. Do anything you want just keep Yukari safe.." He bowed his head.

Tsukiyama-san chuckled evilly.

"What a brave man, Kaneki-kun. It makes me more hungry! To see you sacrificing yourself for someone is simply fantastic! Fufufu.. Then, I'll start--"

"Tsukiyama-san." I called, facing the ground.

"Yes, my dear Seijo-san?"

I started shivering. The sweat ran down my face. Protect me for the last time..? You've gotta be kidding me..

I balled my hand into fists. I gulped my fear in. I took a deep breath.

"I will stay." I firmly stated with a sincere expression as I faced Tsukiyama-san.

Both Kaneki-kun and Tsukiyama-san are surprised by my cunning answer.

"Are you an idiot?! For once, listen to me!!" Kaneki-kun yelled in anger.

"Shut up! I don't have to listen you!" I yelled back.

"Don't throw your life so easily! Don't you know what serious situation you're in?! Hurry up and leave this place dammit!!" He shouted, gripping into the steel bars.

"Idiot! You're in the same situation! I don't want to be indebted to someone like you, a cold, two-faced jackass who doesn't even care of me.."

Tears slipped out of my eyes as I couldn't stop crying.

"Yet why.. Why are you giving your life for me..? You've always staked your life just to save me.. You're always there when I'm in trouble.. Even if you're cold and annoying.. I hate it.. I hate to see you suffering.." Tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Yukari.."

"What was the reason why I came back again? Even if I lose my life, I'll never let you suffer again." I firmly stated.

"Yukari! Stop! Don't do this!" Kaneki-kun begged.

"Right now, I'm strong enough to choose you over my life. I want you to live.. Unlike you, I've lived a peaceful and enjoyable life for 14 years and I'm contented with that.. I know that you've experienced great hardships in life so, this time, I'd like to give you an opportunity to enjoy the life you should've lived." I forced a smile on my lips as the tears went down, rolling on my cheeks.

"No! Yukari! I don't want you to do this!"

"Kaneki-kun, with this opportunity, I'm paving a way for your future. Create your bright future and live. Don't you waste this chance and take it.." I said as I faintly smiled.

"No! I can't do this! I can't do this, Yukari! Stop!!!"

I looked at Tsukiyama-san with a serious expression.

"Tsukiyama-san, I'm prepared to offer my life in exchange for Kaneki-kun's future. Please, spare his life and let him live the way he had always wanted to." I pleaded with sincerity.

"No! Yukari!!! Stop!!!" Kaneki-kun screamed in agony.

End of Chapter 58

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 10.5K 54
All it took was one day for Hizake Rima's life to take a turn for the worst. Being a human in a world filled with ghouls was hard, but not as hard as...
34.7K 1.1K 22
(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other after Kaneki's accident and falling for eac...
5.9K 173 31
This is a story about you and kaneki's relationship. Things go well until Kaneki being a ghoul gets you guys into some trouble. Now you guys have to...
5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???