Arranged Marriage

By Loveis_Beautiful

The Nightospre and the Candy Kingdom's have been at war ever since Prince Bubba could remember. He has never... More

My fiancè is a man!
The unexpected
Little Bat Friend
Unknown Emotions
November 7th pt. 1
November 7th pt 2.
Beside You
Flowers are Strong
Love Is Confusing
Till Death Do Us Part 1
Till Death Do Us Part 2

Maid's Fantasy!

8.1K 326 517
By Loveis_Beautiful

(AN: Sorry ya'll this is a bonus chapter. I hope u still like it! Btw this is a complete exaggeration of the characters personalities XD you'll see what I mean later on.
PM = Pink Maid
GM = Green Maid
BM = Blue Maid)

"NO!!!" PM shouted. "You idiot! There's no way Prince Gumball could ever be with Prince Marshall! He's too much of a playboy! Flame Ballz all the way!!!"

"You're the only idiot here! First off that's a stupid ship name and secondly, Gumlee is a beautiful ship name!" GM shouted.

"Hmm." BM wondered as she put her blue hair in a bun. "How do you know Marshall is a playboy?"

"I-I just do." PM blushed. BM was curious but she didn't ask. She looked at all the fujoshi artwork they had on the walls. She returned to her blue bed that was beside the others. "Hmm, Gumball and Flame sounds hotter..."

"Ha!" PM said satisfied as she braided her long pink hair.

"Wait! What if there was a scenario of Gumball and Marshall..." GM said catching the other girls attention.

"Go on..." They said in unison.

"Gumball and Marshall are in their room together. Imagine it...

"Marshall there's something I need to tell you," Gumball said nervously. Marshall was reading a book by the fire, one of his favorite things to do. (AN: lol no it's not)

"Yes, love?" Gumball blushed when he called him that and it caused him to stutter.

"M-Marshall, I-I know I am a man b-but I-I....... I love you. I love you so much I can't hide my feelings for you any longer!" Marshall was startled by the sudden confession.

"Gumball I never knew you felt so strongly about me.... Come here." Gumball ran into Marshall's arms and started to cry. "Why are you crying?"

"You don't hate me... Do you?"

"No, I could never hate you..... I love you Gumball."

"I love you too." The two shared a kiss. Marshall moved his hand up Gumball's shirt. Gumball immediately broke the kiss. "What are you doing?" He breathed.

"We love each other right? It's only natural to go the next step. Do you trust me?" Gumball looked into the eyes of his lover.

"I do.... Please be gentle." He whispered quietly.

"Of course I'll be gentle-"

"WAIT!!!!! " BM screamed. "I can't imagine Marshall being gentle."

"Now that I think about I can't either," GM said. "Then Marshall shoves Gumball to the floor!

"Marshall! What are you doing!"

"I know I said I would be gentle but I've changed my mind!" He said playfully taking off Gumball's clothes that were getting in the way.

"Wait! Marshall! St- ah! Ah-"

"OH HELL NO!!! GUMBALL'S ASS BELONGS TO FLAME!" PM shouted.

"Aw, it was getting good!" BM whined.

"Oh really? And how would that happen?" GM said twirling her short green hair.

"Gumball ran to Flame so upset about what Marshall did to him!" PM started.

"What did Marshall do besides loving him?" GM said crossing her arms.

"He raped him in your fantasy of course! Gumball really never loved Marshall! He always had eyes for Flame.

"Flame! Flame! Where are you!" Gumball shouted.

"Here I am!" Flame said cheerfully. Flame's smile disappeared when he saw Gumball's tears. "Gumball what happy-" Gumball ran into his arms and cried. Flame picked him up and took him to his room." PM said wiggling her eyebrows causing BM to laugh and GM to roll her eyes.

"Gumball? What's wrong?" Flame asked after Gumball had stopped crying.

"H-He rapped me..." Gumball said sobbing into his chest.

"That bastard! I'll kill him!" Gumball stopped him from leaving.

"No don't just..... Stay with me.... Please." Flame held Gumball in his arms again and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. "I-I wanted you to be my first Flame."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because I love you....." Flame kissed Gumball's lips.

"I'm so sorry Gumball if only I was there to save you."

"It doesn't matter." He said shaking his head. "I'm with you now. He can have my body but he can't have my heart." Flame pushes Gumball onto the bed and gets on top of him-"

"NOOOO. It doesn't seem right." BM said.

"What!?! How is it not right? It's true love!" PM said.

"It's only true love when it's Marshall and Gumball," GM said.

"Bitch I will cut you!" PM said.

"Flame with Gumball, Gumball with Marshall. It just doesn't sound right." BM said. GM and PM looked at each other.

"What do you mean!" PM shouted.

"I think Marshall and Flame are better together," BM said.

"WHAT!?!" GM and PM said in unison.

"It makes more sense then what you two thought of! Imagine, Marshall, sneaking off every night to Flame's room.

"Marshall! What are you doing! You're supposed to be in the room with him! Hurry before he finds out!" Flame said when he saw Marshall entering his room.

"I don't care Flame! I wanted to see you. Is it so wrong to want to see the one I love?" Flame quickly regretted what he said.

"No.... But if he finds out, it will be the end of us." He walked over to Marshall.

"I won't let that happen..." Marshall said meeting Flames eyes and kisses him. Flame holds him close hopping the moment would never end but unlike his lover he needed air to live. They released each other from the hot kiss. "I don't want to go back."

"I do not want you too either but..." He ran his hands gently in Marshall's hair. "If you do not what will we do if he finds out his fiancé is going behind his back to see a monster like me?"

"You're a monster but you're my monster. Flame I can't take it anymore. I hate being so close to you but I can't touch you. I hate having to hate you when all I want to do is love you... I love you Flame."

"I love you more Marshall Lee." They kissed again but this time Marshall broke the kiss.

"Let's run away together."

"Run away? Where? When?"

"Tonight! We could go anywhere we want to go so we can be together." Flame thought for a moment.

"I would love to tonight but unfortunately the night watch I created is so nobody gets in or out without being seen. Tomorrow I will have them guarding the east wing and we can escape to the west."

"Tomorrow? I want to leave now!" Marshall grumbled, Flame laughed at his lover's behavior.

"When do you have to go back?"

"He's in the bath... So not for a while. Why?"

"For the little time, we have together... Sleep with me." Flame leaned back on the bed as Marshall straddled him. Marshall kissed Flame as Flame grabbed Marshall's ass an-"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! Flame grabbing Marshall's ass? Hell no! Marshall should be grabbing Flame's ass!" GM shouted.

"No way! Marshall's obviously the uke in this OTP. How could Flame be Marshall's bottom in this paring?" BM said.

"Hmmm, you know what would be hot? If Gumball, Marshall, and Flame were in a threesome. Marshall taking Gumball from behind as Flame takes care him in the front. And they fuck him all night until Gumball is a hot sweaty mess and cover in Marshall and Flame's cu-" PM was cut off.

"YOU WENT TOO FAR!!!" GM and BM shouted.

"What?" PM questioned.

"There is no love in a threesome! What would happen afterward?" GM said.

"Nothing but more sex without love! What the hell are you thinking! Get your mind out of the gutter!" BM said.

"My mind out of the gutter! I'm not the one drawing Marshall naked with a detailed peni-" PM was cut off again.

"WHOA LET ME SEE!" GM shouted.

"STAY OF MY STUFF!" BM shouted as she threw a pillow at PM but missed and hit GM. She retaliated and they ended up having a pillow fight. Suddenly Gumball, Marshall, and Flame both had strange unknown chills as they went to sleep.

(AN: Hey did u name the bat? Well if you did you made it super hard for me😅 so I picked the ten that I liked and the next chapter will have the top three. Here are the ten names I picked!

1. Mochi

2. Marshy

3. Lee

4. Kia

5. Nightmare

6. Red

7. Berry

8. Snuggle

9. Oliver

10. Shadow

Now vote for the name you want! The top three names that have the most votes will be revealed in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.4K 19
One night, Marshal got bored and went off to go hang out with some one. Soon he came across Gum Ball... With a very "special" book. Marshal began to...
125K 3.6K 21
Prince Bubba Gumball has always been secretly in love with Vampire King Marshall Lee. The vampire king must try to get over his fear of heartbreak a...
13.3K 402 18
Royal Bubba Princeton, nicknamed Gumball because of his love for candy, is President of the student council, enjoys home economics, is part of the Sc...
30.9K 1.3K 20
A king's word is law, but what if that word changes your life, and not for the better? Prince Gumball dictates Fionna is of age and must marry, and t...