PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

seven

44.8K 1K 990
By BelleAyer

"Ohhh, I get it, I get it. So theres like three other brothers?" I hum as I continue writing down notes.

After Damon got stabbed, he decided it was time for me to go home and get rest. Alaric and Elena filled me in on the rest. They got Stefan and heard nothing from Rebekah. So I guess the plan was a success.

Lets just hope she isn't on her way to murder me for playing a part.

"Are they cute too?" I joke, wiggling my eyebrows. Stefan only stares at me with a straight face.

"Tough crowd." I mutter, looking back down to my notebook.

"Are we done here yet." Stefan sighs, annoyed at what I was currently forcing him to do.

"hmm soon, theres just so many names to remember. So Elijah, Kol, and..." I trail off, looking up at the man who continued to glare at me.

"Finn." He grunts as I nod and write the name down.

I glance back up to see the mans face still hasn't changed so I sigh.

"Okay, okay. We're done." I state, standing from my seat and closing my notebook. This pleases Stefan as he sighs in relief.

"For today." I add, as I point my finger accusingly. Making him begin another death glare.

"You know, Rippah Stefan isn't as patient as humanity Stefan.." I say crossing my arms and mocking the British accent Klaus had used the night Stefans humanity had been turned off.

Before Stefan can even respond with some witty comeback we hear a loud groan.

"Oh, Stefan." Damon sighs, obviously in pain. This makes me follow the voice in curiosity, Stefan following close behind.

We find the room where the loud noises had been coming in and walk in to find a... questionable Damon.

"Low blow, Stefan. Low blow." Damon growls from a seat that he was currently chained to with iron sticks drove through his body.

My eyes widen at the bloodied man.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan asks, an eyebrow cocked in amusement as we slowly approach the injured man.

"Something kinky, I assume." I say, eyeing the man up and down in disgust.

Ive never been a fan of blood. Ironic right?

"What are you doing here?" Damon asks, I shrug off the questions. There was obviously a different subject that needed to be addressed.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it." He says, switching his attention back to his brother.

"I didn't do this." Stefan says, shaking his head.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon snaps. I mean I'd be pretty annoyed too. I look over to Stefan with an eyebrow raised but he only shakes his head.

"I didn't." He states calmly, approaching the man and examining the chains.

"It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep." Damon grimaces before I speak.

"Can you just take those things out?" I say, my face scrunched. Stefan shrugs before harshly removing the bloody iron sticks from Damon's body, as the man screams in pain.

Stefan then proceeded to walk off nonchalantly, it leaving me and the chained man alone.

"Don't worry, Scar. I'll just untangle myself. No biggie." He states with annoyance making me snap out of my disgusted stare. I head over to him to try and undo the chains.

"So who did all this?" I mutter as I attempt to get the chains open, to no avail.

"Some dude I may have murdered... Obviously I should've done a better job." He says in annoyance. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion when the curtains suddenly shift open.

This makes Damon scream, I grab his daylight ring which had been on the floor and slide it onto his finger as quickly as I could.

He sighs in relief as I try again to get the chains to release him.

When I can't due to my 'weak human strength' (his words obviously) he ends up snapping the chains off himself with a grimace and staggers a bit before standing and grabbing my arm for support.

"Lets go."

"Well, If it is the guy you think it is I don't blame him." I say with my arms crossed, as Damon literally goes twenty over the speed limit.

"You're siding with a man who just tortured me for hours on end?" He says, narrowing his eyes.

"You literally murdered him." I say, deadpanning as he rolls his eyes.

"I say, let bygones be bygones." He states before the car abruptly stops and pulls up to a familiar pair. Caroline and Bonnie.

"Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." He announced making Bonnie furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean, why?"

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost." He grunts, as the two look towards me and I nod in confirmation.

"What?"

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asks.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu." Damon muses in annoyance as the two look at each other with fear.

"It was gross, and I thought poor Damon was gonna burst out in tears." I say, shaking my head as the man turns his head towards me.

"I was not." He snaps, as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Its okay Damon, you can let it out. This is a safe place." I say in a patronizing tone which only makes him more annoyed. He swats my hand away and turns back to the two girls stood by his car window as I watch from the passenger seat in amusement.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Caroline asks Bonnie.

"They can't." Bonnie says, confusion all over her face.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it." He says, glaring at Bonnie before turning to me.

"You wanna come or are you going with them?" He asks.

"I'll come. I'll text you if anything happens-" My sentence directed toward Bonnie and Caroline is cut off by Damon slamming on the engine, making us take off.

"Seriously?" I groan in annoyance as the man only shrugs with a smile.

"Ooh happy hour?" I joke as Damon drags me into the Mystic Grill, looking for Alaric.

We approach the familiar man who looks at both of us in confusion.

"Scarlett? What are you doing?" He asks in concern, ignoring Damons presence. I shrug before Damon speaks again.

"I'm here too."

"You know, I've had enough vampires today, thanks. Scarlett, you can come with me and Elena." He says, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving Damon a glare.

"Oh, come on. Lets all have a drink." Damon proposes, Alaric pays no attention and just as he goes to grab me and leave I speak.

"I think Damon's got trouble." I speak making Alaric shake his head.

"Exactly, Damon has trouble. See, we're not a team. You two definitely aren't a team either. He tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends. I don't like him anymore." He says, but Damon only smirks.

"Ah! But remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle werewolf Mason Lockwood?" He says slyly.

My eyes widen.

"Oh god you were involved in that too?" I say as Alaric nods, not even looking at me any longer.

"What about it?"

"I think he's still a little pissed." Damon says making Alaric furrow his eyebrows.

"Now lets all have a drink." Damon says, his eyes lingering on Alaric before leading us back to the bar.

"Two bourbons." Damon says to the bartender, as we all take a seat.

"Make it three." I smile, hoping the torturous ghost situation would be a good enough distraction.

"Make it two with a juice box." Alaric says, making me glare at the older man.

All the sudden underage drinking was forbidden in Mystic Falls? Cmon.

I go to speak when a voice behind me cuts in.

"God I miss whisky." I hear before a glass is smashed onto Damon's head. I gasp as the raven haired man just looks over to Alaric, unphased.

"Told ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 766 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
866K 20.4K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
345K 9.1K 55
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦. [𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘤] [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳...
654 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...