Drunk On You || punk!cas joc...

By wingsandhunters

Castiel and Dean have grown up together since they were four years old. Now the two have become completely di... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter one - Bee
Chapter Two - Blue dye and fallings out
Chapter Three - Date Night
Chapter four - Expelled
Chapter five - New Schools
Chapter Six - Gym Shorts
Chapter Seven - The Camping Trip
Chapter Eight - The morning after
Chapter Nine - Many Much Moosen
Chapter Ten - Cheerleader
Chapter Eleven - Drunk On You Pt 1
Chapter twelve - Drunk on you pt 2
Chapter Thirteen - Last Night
Chapter Fourteen - The Halloween Masked Ball
Chapter Fifteen - Gotcha
Chapter Sixteen - Ideas
Chapter Seventeen - The Beach
Chapter nineteen - Happy Friggin' New Year
Chapter Twenty - Punk-Rockmantic
Chapter Twenty-One - The bag
Chapter Twenty-Two - Sun, Sex and ... more sex
Chapter Twenty-Three - The last french-fry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition
Forgive me Father for I Have Sinned
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Worst Date in the History of Dates
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Dirty Sex
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Satan's Little Helpers
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Caramel Latte with Cream
Chapter Thirty - "Happy" Valentines
Chapter Thirty-One - Ignorant Slut and Growley
Chapter - Thirty-Two - Post-Graduation Depression
Chapter Thirty-Three - Lingerie
Chapter Thirty-Four - One of a Kind
Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak
Chapter Thirty-Six - Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Incest Kinkfest
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Prom
Chapter Forty - No Happy Endings
Chapter Forty-One - Phone Sex
Chapter Forty-Two - Surprise
Chapter Forty-Three - Festival
Chapter Forty-Four - Your Gay is Showing
Chapter Forty-Five - The Groupie
Chapter Forty-Five - Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll
Chapter Forty-Six - A Letter to Home
Chapter Forty-Seven - Furniture Shopping
Chapter Forty-Eight - Hell and back
Chapter Forty-Nine - Blue Eyed Best Friend
Chapter Fifty - Five steps
Chapter Fifty-One - Nostalgia
Chapter Fifty-Two - Pink-Lipped Man
Chapter Fifty-Three - The First Step
Chapter Fifty-Four - They try to make me go to rehab and i said "okay mom"
Chapter Fifty-Five - Back in the closet
Chapter Fifty-Six - Welcome Home
Chapter Fifty-Seven - The Beehive
Chapter Fifty-Eight - The Wedding Bells
Chapter Fifty-Nine - The Best Day of Your Life So Far
What became of the likely lads

Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff

24.8K 925 3K
By wingsandhunters

Cas (POV)

"You promised us pictures or the date didn't happen!" Zandriel said, coming into my room in the morning, waking me and Dean up from one of the best sleeps of my life.

"Dude, get out." I grumble, turning my back on her so my head was buried into Dean's chest.

"Pictures!"

"No." I snap, cuddling into Dean closer and i hear her come in and sit down on the bed. "Go away."

"Nope." I sigh and sit up in bed, my bed hair was all over the place and i had bags under my eyes from being woken up to early. I grab my phone from the side and click on my gallery to show her pictures just do she would leave.

"Here's me and Dean on the beach. Here we have me and Dean eating a hot dog. And-" SHÍT, TURN THE PHONE OF QUICKLY!!! NO NO NO.

"OH MY GOD CASTIEL!" Zandriel shrieked and jumped off the bed. "WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF DEAN SUCKÍNG YOU OFF?!" Heads appeared in the doorway as i blushed bright red.

"EW CAS!" Called my brothers, giving me a look of disgust. I groaned and fell back onto the pillow.

"MOM, CAS TOOK A PHOTO OF DEAN GIVING HIM A BLÓWJOB!" Gabriel called downstairs and all i could hear was my mother dropping a place.

"I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT GABRIEL, STOP TELLING ME THESE FUCKÍNG THINGS, JEEZ!" I hear her shout upstairs before muttering loudly to herself.

"Guys, please go away."

"How did your date go?" Michael asked, giggling excitedly while Lucifer looked at him in disgust.

"Wow, you are such a woman." Lucifer scoffs and Michael gives him a smack around the head.

"It went fine, thank you."

"SO......." Balthazar says after a moment of silence from everyone. "You probably need a shower seen as you most like have a sandy butt."

"THAT'S IT, GET OUT!" I shout, getting up out of bed and grabbing Zandriels arm before dragging her over to the door and pushing her out.

"Hey! Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know i'm human too?" With that i slam the door in their faces and turn back around to Dean who is now awake and sitting up in bed.

"Kíll me." I say.

"Never." I replies, unfolding the covers to welcome me back into bed. I smile at him and walk back over before sitting down next to him and resting me head on his shoulder. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." I sigh contently, moving in closer to him.

"So, screaming your head off and shítting youself?" He asks, looking at me. "That sounds unpleasant."

"You know what i meant!" I roll my eyes. "Sometimes i think you're turning into one of them."

"Their humour is contagious." He grins, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and lifting my chin up so he could kiss me lightly on the lips. I breathe heavily through my nose and try to open his mouth with my tongue. "I'm not making out with you." He murmer and i lean backwards to look at him hurtfully.

"What? Why?" I say, giving him my bed puppy dog look.

"Morning breath." He pulls a face and i become embaressed, breathing on my hand and smelling it just in case. "Not you, me!" He laughs.

"Oh right, well.. i don't care so..." I grin at him and lean in again to kiss him. This time i was successful in opening his mouth and sliding my tongue in. His mouth was wet and warm and his taste was so intoxicating, i wanted more all the time.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Mom called from downstairs and i groaned and pulled away from him.

"Can't get a moments peace in this place." I say glumly and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"Well..." He kisses me again. "How about me and you go over to mine tonight?" His kisses me cheek and grins broadly at me. "My house is a lot quieter and i'm sure i could bribe Sam into staying here tonight." I smile back at him and lean my forehead on his.

"I would love that." I whisper before we kiss again, slowly and passionately.

"C'MON YOU QUEÉRS, BREAKFAST IS READY. STOP MAKING OUT AND GET SOME OF THIS CRAPPY FOOD DOWN YOU- OW! MOM!" Called Balthazar.

"DON'T CALL MY BLOODY FOOD CRAPPY YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SH-"

"CAN WE ALL PLEASE HAVE A NICE QUIET BREAKFAST FOR ONCE!" Michael cries dramatically and i look at Dean pathetically. I am so done with this damn family.

"Don't worry bee, won't be long until we can be alone. In the peace and quiet." Chuckles Dean, pecking my lips and moving to hop off the bed, dragging me along with him. I groaned and reluctantly got up before sliding on a shirt and some pants. We walk down stairs and sit down at the dinner table, the waft off bacon and eggs filling our nostrils.

"Love me some bacon." Zandriel says, mouth full of bacon while she tries to get more in.

"Chew, it will go down better." Dean jokes and she tries chewing but it's taking her ages to get it down.

"Don't tell her to chew it, let her choke and díe." I say spitefully and she looks at me in shock, mouth falling open showing me all her chewed up food. "You are disgusting."

"You're face is disgusting."

"Shut up." I mumble, sitting down moodily and grabbing my plate from mom.

"Don't snatch!"

"Wow, you think getting a blowjób would cheer him up a bit but he's still a moody bastard." Lucifer scoffed and i glare at him darkly.

"Leave him alone, he's probably on his period." Balthazar laughs.

"OI!! IF YOU BLED OUT OF YOUR FUCKÍNG VAGINA EVERY DAMN MONTH DUE TO YOUR UTERUS LITERALLY SHEDDING ITSELF AND GETTING RID OF THE DEAD EGGS THAT HAVE BEEN GROWING INSIDE YOU, YOU WOULD BE GOD DAMN MOODY TOO. NOT TO MENTION NOT KNOWING WHETHER YOUR HUNGRY OR HORNY! CRYING OVER A FUCKÍNG MARSHMALLOW THAT YOU DROPPED ON THE FLOOR AT WORK BECAUSE YOU WERE SO DAMN CLOSE TO CATCHING IT BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T!"

There was finally silence after this.

"Gabriel, you don't even get periods, shut up." Zandriel said, shaking her head at Gabriel who had just gone off on a tangent.

"I hate you all." I say seriously, looking at every single one of them individual. "You all need to díe."

"Wow, rude." Lucifer scoffs.

"If one of us actually died, you would be drowning in your own tears." Balthazar says a matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, tears of happiness while dancing on your graves." I grin and he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"I sometimes dream that i've killed you all, drain you of your blood by hanging you upside down, making the blood slowly drip into goblets and then i would drink the goblets of blood and it would make me more powerful to have drunken the blood of my enemies and kin." Leliel says sweetly and happily while we all look at her in horror.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Rapheal says and we all jump, only just realising that the other two twins are still alive.

"Oh my god, they can talk."

"They can talk?"

"WE CAN SINGGGGG." Uriel and Rapheal sings and spins around.

"That's it. I'm going." I say, standing up quickly and moving to walk out of kitchen. I get to the hallway and lean back against the wall with my face in my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder only a few seconds later and let my hands drop so i am facing Dean.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a gentle voice and i nod my head.

"Don't get me wrong, i love them to peices but...."

"But?"

"They're fuckíng nuts Dean." He laughs that adorable full body laugh he does, throwing his head back and squinting his eyes. "I'm being serious! I just want a chilled out family that smokes weed and has a bit of a laugh but this? This is extravagant!"

"Cas you complain to much baby boy." He says sweetly, lifting a hand up to rest it on my cheek. "C'mon, lets go and loosen you up a bit."

"Loosen me up a bit?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Wow Dean... i don't know what to say. I thought you would prefer me tight."

"Cas!" He moaned. "You know what i meant!"

"Yes i did and i like the sound of it." I wink and he rolls his eyes.

"C'mon! you're such an arsehole." he laughs

"No i'm not but you'll be doing my a-"

"Cas!"

"Okay, okay i'm coming! Or will be soon." He groans and shakes his head before grabbing my hand and dragging me too his house which was only about 10 steps away. We walk in and find Sam in the kitchen, making some toast.

"Sam, can i ask you a favour?" Dean says, walking into the kitchen and giving his brother a puppy-dog look. Sam looks at him suspiciously but nods his head.

"Can i ask you to go round to the Novaks for a bit to give me and Cas some spare time? He's having family issues." Dean says, blinking his eyes adorably which makes Sam sigh and pick up the rest of his toast.

"Fine." Without another word he walks out of the house, shutting the door quietly behind him.

"Is he okay?" I ask Dean but Dean just shrugs.

"Dunno, he's been acting a bit moody and sad lately but i think it's just because he's going through puberty." Dean says, and i 'hmm' looking at the door which Sam just shut. "C'mon then, what do you wanna do? Sit in silence? Watch a movie?"

"Actually i want to have sex so..." I say bluntly and he looks at me in shock, his eyes going wide and his mouth falling open.

"O-oh. Right. Okay then, we could do that." He says nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We don't have to if you don't want to..."

"NO! I mean, i want to!" He says quickly, shuffling on his feet awkwardly which makes me smile. I walk towards him and hold onto his hand gently before moving backwards towards the stairs. Without breaking eyecontact he lets me lead him upstairs slowly and towards me room. His face has turned bright red and he is left speechless when we enter my room and i lie back onto the bed, pulling him on top of me.

He straddles me and leans over me to kiss my lips, taking in my taste with his wet mouth. I dig my fingers into his shirt, clawing through the fabric impatiently, wanting him to take it off. He seemed to get the hint as a minute late he slipped of his shirt and flung it to the floor with a quick flick of his hand. A minute later, my own shirt was on the floor next to his and our bodies were pressed together, rubbing together as he grinded onto my while he deepened the kiss. I moaned softly as he bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"NONE OF THAT!" The door burst open and Gabriel walked in with Balthazar and Sam who was giving an apologetic look.

"Sorry guys, i tried to stop them." He says, his voice full of apology.

"We will have no sex today, not in front of the children!" Balthazar says, covering Sam's and Gabriel's eyes.

"Indeed, i was informed by mother that your first time together (while not being drunk) should be romantic and that's what it should be so up, get off and lets play blind man's buff." Gabriel said, his eyes still covered by Balthazar's hand.

"God damn it." I said as Dean slid off me and i looked at him pleadingly. He just shrugged in disappointment and sat on the edge of the bed, glaring at the two twins.

"This better be one hell of a game of blind-man's buff to compensate for the amazing sex we were about to have." Dean growled and Gabriel and Balthazar grinned wickedly.

"Oh, it will be the best game of blind man's buff you have ever had."

Ten minutes later, we were downstairs and three picture frames and a lamp was already smashed to peices from Gabriel running around with a blind fold over his eyes, trying to catch us.

"No Gabriel, not over there. You are colder then Elsa from Frozen!" I shout.

"Oh you're getting hotter to Dean."

"I bet the only person hot for Dean is Cas." Gabriel joked, his arms straight out in front of him, trying to find one of us.

"Well i would be if you guys didn't interrupt." I mumble out. Stupid family ruining buttsex.

A/N: Sorry for such a late update, been so busy with Christmas

Okay so question...

What would you guys think of a Balthazar/Gabriel/Sam threesome? Too weird? Idek i could just make it Sabriel if you wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 11
With the apocalypse ragging and Jack having nowhere to go after losing his fathers, he stumbles upon a camp where the leader Y/N Y/L/N lets him in. T...
2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...
3K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
24.8K 1.3K 26
Punk!Cas and Jock!Dean. Original, eh? Cas and Dean are best friends from six years old. They've been through everything together. The only problem is...