What's The Detective's Name?✓...

Autorstwa Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... Więcej

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(2) It's a Murder!

540 87 167
Autorstwa Qalb-E-Katib

In some coincidence,

Strangers meet,
Dulcet their fate,
This is how time fleet.

Fathima

I speedily walk out of Mr.Gateson's office. My mind is blowing up on him.
I mean the guy,Fahad.
He is coming behind me dragging resentments in my vein And it's super irritating!

I turn back and say,"Stop!"

He stops on his legs and his eyebrows frowns with a glitch.

"What happened?" he says calmly.

"You can go in front of me.I will go behind you."

"Okay,I am okay," he says when crossing me passing ahead.

We head to the car which Mr Gateson asked to take me.I will sneak-peak the case's file in the car.

I am about to open the door of the car of front driving sit when he holds the handle first and twists it. I quickly move my hand from the handle carrying much disturbance.

He glared weirdly.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I am sorry but I thought I will be the one to drive the car.You can take the other sit."

"Why?Do you think you will win this just because I am a girl?"

"What's so about winning or losing?
Are we here competing in a contest?"

"I mean you want to show that you are more talented and deserving for a detective ' s work so that Mr.Gateson give you the next case. Isn't it?"

"Wow, impressed with your imagination.But actually I was trying to help you , because I thought you could look at the case file in the car!"

His voice is vigilant.

I bite my lips firmly and give him a guilty look and like a good girl I slowly head to the other sit.

While sitting in the sit I mumble slowly,

" Oh no I misunderstood!"

he must have heard it as he smirks at me.

I call the crew to reach the location at first.Then I open the case file.He says,

"What is your full name?"

After 10 seconds thinking I should say or not I say,

"Fathima... Fathima Rahman".

"Oh ! I have a cousin named Fatima.There are many Fathimas I see."

"Yeah because The Real Fathima is a legend."

"Real Fatima?"

"I mean Fatima (R.A)".

"Uhhh....ummmm"he keeps muttering.

"Don't tell me you don't know who is Fatima (R.A)".

"So.....sorry but I really don't know!"

"What! Are you sure you are a Muslim?"

"Undoubtedly! But I actually don't pay attention to religion much"

Stupid! You are.(Said in heart)

"She is the youngest daughter of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)"

I roll my eyes and look into the case file.When again he says,"You...."

"Stop!" I say showing my palm.

"Let me finish this reading.And,I don't like people disturbing me while reading."

"Okay,read peacefully".

I glance at the dead's name and description while my body trembles with goosebumps.It's Mr.Rahim who was my father's friend ! Why he is dead?

Tears maje their way rolling down my cheeks with unknown pain.He was like my father to me.He used to come in our house. Though Mother doesn't like him.Though I knew that he had gone abroad 4 years ago but I didn't knew it's London ! And now he is dead?

Fahad•

I am driving the car when I see that Fathima is weeping,looking down at the case file.But why?

"Are you crying?" I make my voice demure and say.

"Oh, nothing," she says when wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Have I done something?"

My heart gets scared thinking if I had done something wrong. What will I do if I unknowingly hurt her? OMG.

Think Fahad...Think...what wrong did you do?

"No,the man who is dead is my father's friend.I don't even know it before seeing it.How could it be!"

I see her muttering something beneath her breath.

"What are you muttering?"

"The dead's prayer."

"Oh.I am so sorry for you.But I think you should now be normal . Because we have reached the place"

I put my legs at the brake with frizzing the car with a shook.

"Ummh",she says nodding her head.

She keeps wiping her tears with sniffs and finally we reach Mr.Rahim's house.

I get up from car and try to help her open door.

"There's no need.Jazakallahu Khayr,"

she says stopping me open the door and she gets up.Her eyes has gone red which makes her look more pretty.

I looked the case file before coming and it was a normal heart-attack case.
But I want to see it with my eyes.

No case should be accepted without witnessing and nothing should be believed without evidence.

We walk to the door and knock it.I hear some mouring voice of women.
A Middle-aged woman opens the door and she looks like the dead's wife.

As soon as I am about to tell the woman ,"We are from Detective....."

I see the woman ends up hugging Fathima tightly with her firm arms stretching inward. She sniffs and says with broken voice,

"Oh Fathima when did you come here?Your uncle has gone to Allah."

Fathima pats her shoulder and says,

"I came today's morning and I have come here to investigate Uncle's death".

"Investigate?Are you a detective?"

"Yes,I am.I am so sorry for him aunt!
May Allah gives him Jannah." She says with politeness.

I can't find any words to say anything in this odd situation.I utter from my unknown knowledge,

"Assalamualaikum Aunty,You need to vacant the house soon. We have to investigate."

"Oh I will."

I see Fathima staring me very strangely.

Fathima•

I am so astonished to see that he called my aunt saying 'Aunty'!and also he gives salam!

Allah, where have you put me ? I am unable to stick my mind in one place.

A dozen of people go out from the house.And I along with Fahad walk closer to the death body.

Fahad looks sad. Though I think he is pretending.He wears the hand gloves in a professional detective's way ushering his long fingers in the holes. The hand gloves made his hands look silhouette. He checks the death body for a moment.Then he shouts,

"It's not a heart-attack! It can be a murder."

"What? Who will kill Mr.Rahim?"

" Look at the stretch marks! They are like someone has pressed his mouth.And his mouth is little bit awkward to look like something burner has been taken."

He says pointing the stretches mark to me.

"Ya Allah ! Are you really sure?"

"Of course I am! I have read forensic science for 1 year!"

Did I ask it ? Are you trying to show you are more educated than me? Stupid, but talented. Wait, a stupid can be talented? Ugh! Fathima! Focus!

"Ok,let me ensure it."

I quickly call the crew that we brought with us and tell them to take the body in the forensic lab as soon as possible.

My hands are still trembling and I am in a huge confusion.

"Call your Aunt.We have to find evidences.Maybe she can be a suspect.Sorry if I am rude but It's a murder case.We have to be professional." he says the words so smoothly.

"No need to explain me.I am already a professional and I know my work!" I again give him a angry glare.

Maybe I am doing it without any reason.Oh !No time to think!

"Aunt! Aunt Lily! Please come here,"
I call raising my voice up but there comes no answer.

"Oh no! Find ! " Fahad says when he quickly starts searching the house.

"No, Wait ! My aunt is innocent!"

"We don't have time for that.Just find her",this time I can feel the seriousness in his voice.

So many questions are blowing my mind with the unanswerable thoughts. I start to find her but there isn't a single trace of Aunt Lily.

"She has run!" Fahad evolves while normalizing his breathe after running in the house.

"Why would she! I don't believe she can do so!"

"Fathima,we need to find her! Maybe she can be the killer?"

I stand still when Fahad holds my bag and grabs me to the upstairs of the house.This time I am not in the sense to tell him,

"Leave my bag,Stupid !"

I go behind him to upstairs.

"Hello,Crew number 7 agent.Please come to take the body in the case number N/J 5.We are waiting. And I am sending you a photo of a woman.
Search her in the city.She eloped just a minute ago.It's a murder case."

"Where will you find her photo.How will they find her?"

"You don't know me!My catcher has already took a photo of her!"

"What catcher?"

He starts opening his shirt's first button under his coat.

"What are you doing, PERVERT? ",I say closing my eyes with my hands.

"No,no,no,no,you misunderstood!It's my catcher in the shirt's button!" he says smiling but clear tense in his eyebrows.

He gives a small botton in my hand which has lenses seems like a button of shirt but it's a camera!

"Wow! But why Mr.Gateson gave this to only you?"

"Mr.Gateson didn't gave me this.I made it with my own hand,"he says with a smirk.

I look at him in a suspecious eye and say, "Allah knows best.You are lying!"

"I swear to god ! I made it!"

"Who is this God?Are you really a Muslim? You shouldn't swear to any god except Allah.This is a sin."

"Opps! sorry,"he says while bitting his tongue.

I roll my eyes and we step into the room in the upstairs.It may be Mr.Rahim's room.

I can't believe my case is a murder case.I would still believed it! But the dead is my uncle Rahim? No,I would still believed it.But my aunt? His own wife has fled being suspected?

What on earth has left to be happened?

•••

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !

How's the chapter?

Are you enjoying?

Who is the killer?

Her aunt or someone else?

What will be the evidences?

With what was the victim attacked?

A knife? A dragger? A gun? What?

vote and comment my story as much as you like!!!!

Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

310K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
30K 2.8K 46
Qurbat is defined as closeness or nearness, the sudden closeness after marriage, especially arranged marriage. How do people actually cope with this...
135 9 11
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
22.7K 2.7K 25
Aditi and West hate each other. They bicker, they flirt, and are possibly a little in love. Blotching the hot new guy's shirt with chocolate-mixed sp...