After Elliot

By ICJudah

After being forced by her mother and awful step-father to move out to California, Analise Gates has to live i... More

REVISIONS & NEW TITLE
After Elliot
Character List: Sanford Boys
1: New Beginnings
2: Unwanted Reminders
3: Dangerous Encounters
4: Dressing Room
5: First Day
6: Punch
7: Indecent
8: Drinking Game
9: (Bad) Memories
10: Make-Out
11: Doctor's Outing
12: Baptist Church
13: Risque Behavior
14: Homeward Bound
15: Unexpected Visitor
16: Jail-Time
17: Wedding Date
18: Festival Fun
19: Headstone Nostalgia
20: Ashtray
21: TKO
22: Fight
23: Housemate
24: Amnesia
25: Cat Fight
26: Angel?
27: Escape
29: Back Together
30: Love Again
31: Light Up
32: Birthday
33: Absolutely Nothing
34: Sweet Dreams
35: Graduation (Attempted)
36: Rescue
37: Company
Epilogue
B O N U S//C H A P T E R: Liam on Analise and Ian's Wedding Day

28: Holidays

78.2K 2.5K 927
By ICJudah

A/N: Christmas update! Yayayay! Sooooooo after I've completed this book, I will be editing parts, btdubs. Also, I'm switiching peoples' characters. I know I do this alot, but I change my mind alot!

If you have any ideas for any characters, tell me! I cannot find ANYONE for Analise! Thanks for reading!

Merry Christmas<3

Liam

It's been a week and a half since Analise has been gone. A week and a half. The cops say that they're working on a warrant to search Wilder's house, but with his parents away, they can't just go barging in- or something like that.

With only two days until Christmas, it's becoming harder and harder for me to celebrate, especially with Annie not here. Every piece of mistletoe has me yearning for her to be back in my arms.

Despite the fact that our house has been decorated since November 28th, it's like I'm just now seeing all of the extravagant decorations. They're mainly reminders that a should-be happy season isn't. They're everywhere, since my mother is a bit of a fanatic about these kinds of things.

She's continually tried to cheer me up by making christmas cookies, or attempting to decorate my room, but I always tell her I'm not interested.

I spurt the same thing when she tries to coax me or bribe me into going to lame Christmas parties or nativities. Don't get me wrong, I love babyJesus, I just don't want to see a reenactment of him if Annie isn't by my side.

Since, my family is so crazy about Christmas, they even flew down to Alabama to attend a service called "An Eclectic Christmas." They made me go, but I stayed in the hotel while they went. We returned two days ago.

My mother thought it would be a good idea, but it turned out that she was wrong. All I did was mope and think about the warrant. I throw a chunk of protein powder into the blender as I think about what I'm going to say to Wilder when they catch him.

Oh, when I get my hands on him- the ringing of my telephone pulls me from my violent thoughts, and I immediately pick it up as I recognize the Sheriff's phone number.

"Hello?" I splutter out and wait with baited breath for him to respond. "Hey Liam, I just wanted to get back to you. I'm technically not supposed to share any developments in the case, since you're not family, but I'll let it slide this once. We're not going to be able to obtain a warrant before Christmas, I'm afraid." I mutter out a furious 'what,' in reply.

"Now, Mr. Sanford, there's a possibility she won't be there since we have to wait so long. I want you to be prepared for that. I'll call you if we find something, alright?"

I murmur something unidentifiable to him, then drop my phone onto the counter. She has to be here for Christmas. If she's not, I'll die. "Liam! Come join the party! You're missing all of the fun," My mother chimes from the doorway of the kitchen.

She thought it would be a good idea to invite a lot of mine and my brother's friends over for a huge christmas party. I've been avoiding, of course, but I know that the only reason she planned it was so I would be more social.

"Not in the mood, Mom," I murmur and dump a cup of milk into the blender. "Sweetie, you've got to stop moping around. It's Christmas! Have some fun!" I slam the glass back down on the table, then brace my hands against the countertop.

"They can't get a warrant, mom," My voice sounds so broken, so unlike me. "She won't be back before Christmas." I hear her sigh and then the click of her heels on the tile floor.

"Son," She places a hand on my shoulder, indulging in the motherly love that usually isnt given so freely, "I'm sorry. I know how you wanted her to be here, but you can't do anything about it. The police will find her. For now, I'm sure she'd want you to be happy.

Go enjoy yourself, and tomorrow we'll worry about it, alright?" She strokes my dark hair, then pecks a kiss on my cheek.

"But first," She reaches over and grabs an extra Santa hat from the Christmas decorating box on the island and places it on my head. "Mom," I chide and swat her hand away. She grins and pats my cheek, "Go on, have fun. I'll clean up here."

I smile, then prepare myself to regain society. I slowly make my way from the kitchen and into the living room where all of my friends, and then some, are. "You're alive!" Haden yells out, which is followed by a chorus of recluse jokes.

"You should've just asked your mom, Archibald. She sure knows I'm alive," I joke and he scowls at me. "He's back!" Ross claps me on the back after I've taken the seat next to him on the couch.

"I am, I am. Now, where're my presents?"

Analise

So, you might be able to infer that my escape plan didn't go very well. I was caught, beat (by Kade), then put into a more solitary room and shackled to the wall. I tug at the restricting chains. I immediately regret it due to the wounds on my wrists from pulling so much.

I hear the lock on the door click open and light floods into my eyes. "Oh sweetie," Wilder's voice is sickly sweet as he sees me in my current state. He places the tray of food down onto the grimy concrete floor and kneels beside me.

He strokes my face lovingly, then taps my nose, "You wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't tried to get away." He takes the chicken noodle soup and carefully scoops up a spoonful.

He blows on the smoking liquid, then extends it to me. When I try to reach up and grab the utensil, he retreats and tsks at me. "You're too weak. You need to regain your strength. Let me."

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Once it's in my mouth, I instantly taste the bitterness of a certain medication they've been feeding to me. When he least expects it, I spew it back into his face. The yellow liquid slowly runs down as his expression goes from content to angry.

"You little-! I treat you like a queen and that is how you repay me? Disrespect?!" He furiously wipes off his face and throws the bowl down, which causes glass to shatter everywhere. From his outburst, I receive a couple of cuts and gashes around my bare ankles and feet.

Bloods instantly starts to ooze and collect into little pools on the floor, but he disregards it as he runs his fingers through his hair. "You don't deserve me! I should let Kade take you like he wants! Angel will be much better company since she knows not to make me angry!"

He kicks the lone water bottle across the room and into the wall, then flies out in a flurry. Before I know it, I'm locked in the darkness of this cold, concrete box- left to only think of what might be and what is to come.

I'm unsure if it's two minutes or two hours later when the door is slowly creaked open once again. Less light meets my eyes, but it's still enough to burn and cause me to blink multiple times. My chains rattle as I raise a hand to shield them, but I'm instantly hushed.

"Angel?" I whisper, wondering if she's committing a jail break. I'm Shhhed again and it seems to be closer this time. A warm hand clamps down onto my wrist and I hiss out in pain.

"Be quiet," His deep voice rattles me. I know that voice. I gulp as the person begins to silently break me out of my restraints. Could it be? "E-Elliot?" I whisper. The work on my chains continue, but I'm met with no answer.

"Please," I whimper, "if thats you, I-" "Didn't I tell you to shut up?" He growls out then moves onto my ankles. I glue my mouth shut and will the tears away from my eyes.

It can't be him. He was never so harsh. Then again, he is helping me escape. "There's another girl here. Her name is Angel. She's a friend of mine, we have to help her-"

"She's already out. One of my friends got her a couple of minutes ago. Now, if you don't be quiet, I'll have to tape your mouth shut. Comprende?" "Comprende," I whisper back, then lock my lips and throw away the key.

"You're out. Quietly stand up," He orders, and I quickly do as he says. The chains make no resistance to me standing and stepping away from them, and he gives me a thumbs up. "C'mon. Follow my every move and don't make a sound."

He grips my arm, then slowly pokes his head out. He withdraws and nods at me, then begins to pull me out of my prison. The light blinds me, but I know I must keep on if I'm going to get out of here.

The only sound heard is the roaring of the television in the next room. The door is closed, thank goodness, so whoever is inside doesn't spot us as we tiptoe our way to the front door. It's bolted shut, but with a little jiggle from this Elliot-look-alike, it jars open and fresh air floods into my senses.

I take a deep breath, but his voice interrupts me, "You can commune with nature later. Now, we have to get out of here. My car is parked down the street."

I nod and he yanks me from the house and instantly begins to run down the street and to his black SUV. "Get in," He orders as he pushes me into the passenger seat. "Way to be discrete with this car," I snort under my breath, but he ignores me and goes over to his own side.

"Angel is home safe. We'll be at your house in about twenty minutes." He revs up the engine and takes off at an extreme speed down the neighborhood road.

It's quiet for a moment before I decide to speak, "Thanks for getting me out of there. I was so scared." "You're welcome," He replies quickly, as if he doesn't want to talk to me.

"I know who you are. I mean, I grew up with you, Elliot. Don't act like I can't recognize you just because you're wearing a black toboggan," I snap out, angrier than ever that he's being so nonchalant. "I spent eight months moping around and visiting your grave- talking to you.

"My mom had to ship me out here so I wouldn't visit it everyday. To know that you weren't there is a relief, yes, but also pisses me off to no end. Do you know how hard it was for me? For Ryan? For your parents? Why didn't you tell me you were alive? Why? Tell me right now,"

I command, my face contorted with sadness and fury, while he seems to be placid as he drives. "Tell me!" I scream and bang my fists against the dash, which I instantly regret.

It's silent and all I can hear is his deep exhale. "There are just some things I can't tell you, Annie." "That's your big explanation? I love you, Elliot. I can't commit fully to my boyfriend now because I still love you! How could you do this? How? I don't understand..." Hot tears begin to spill down my face as I think of how stupid I've been with Liam.

"You can't always figure everything out, Analise," He says my name like it's a four-letter-word and it feels as if a knife is being twisted in my stomach. "Now, if you would shut up, maybe I could actually focus on where we're going."

I close my mouth and we finish out the ride in a comfortable silence. As we near my temporary home, I begin to feel my stomach knot up. I don't want to leave Elliot just yet. Besides, what if Liam is with another girl?

I mean, I doubt he would be, but what if Angel is already there? Crap, I have to beat her there. She'll try to steal my man. "We're here," Elliot pulls me from my green haze.

He puts the car in park then turns to me, "He's waiting for you inside." Is he talking about Liam? I stay frozen for a moment as I stare at him. Is he an apparition? Am I dreaming? "Go on," He hisses, "get."

I'm taken aback by his harsh command and I nod, my body not exactly on sync with my thoughts. I push open the heavy door and slide out onto my bare feet on the semi-warm asphalt. "Tell no one," He growls, then reaches over and closes the door before I can say anything else.

I slowly begin to walk to the front door of the Sanfords', but I'm still in a haze from all that just happened. When I turn back around, the SUV is already out of sight and I sigh. Why would he rescue me if he doesn't seem to care whatsoever... I push away the thought and push open the front door.

My grimy and bloody feet relax as they find the Persian rug at the entrance. I hear many gasps of disbelief, and I glance over to see multiple guys crowding the living room.

I know I look like a lost little girl who doesn't have appropriate clothes on. I've been in this dress that Wilder gifted me since I woke up in that small closet he'd been keeping me in. He took my shoes, for some reason, and my hair is tangled and matted with blood from being beaten.

I haven't seen myself, but I'm sure there are bruises on my face, along with gashes on my legs. All-in-all, I look like I've been attacked by a wild animal, then turned into one, if that makes sense.

"Annie," Liam's voice cracks as he stands up. "How-" He begins, but stops as if he's just now seeing me, or as if he's just hallucinating. "Are you-" Another pause ensues, but he quickly recovers and continues, "Are you really here?" The question puzzles me.

If you see me, and everyone else sees me, then how would I not really be here? I open my mouth to speak, but then close it. What am I supposed to say? Hey, sorry I've been gone so long, but I was kidnapped and almost raped while you've been here partying with your friends?

I settle for a nod instead and he slowly, slowly, slowly approaches me, like he thinks I'll bolt at any moment. Finally, he's right in front of me, so close that I can smell his aftershave and cologne. Will you still love me? I ask him, in my head, as I stare into his eyes.

So much pain and sorrow are hidden there, but I can still see that tiny spark of happiness twinkling somewhere deep. He uncertainly places his arms around me in a hug. Although I feel trapped, in a and way, I allow him his comfort.

Has he been worried? Has he been absolutely sick knowing that I've been put through so much? My arms find their own way around him and I bury by face in his shoulder. His hand reaches up and gingerly rubs my hair whilst he whispers, "It's alright, love. You're okay now."

He plants a soft kiss on my head (which must be love because my hair is seriously disgusting), then just holds me as his friends and brothers look on.

I sniffle, then pull back in the slightest way and whisper, "I love you." He stiffens as I finally say the words he's wanted me to. "You sure?" he whispers back and I nod against his cotton shirt. He squeezes me even tighter, then retreats away from me, only to come back and kiss me solidly on the lips.

He breaks off and whispers against my lips, "God, I love you so much." Then, he commences to kiss me again, and for once, I don't care that anyone is watching.

Right here and now, all I know is Liam and nothing else. All I want is Liam and nothing else. "You've got me," He murmurs and I smile. "I said that out loud?" He nods and chuckles, then presses his mouth against mine once more.

A/N: Yay for being reunited! The song doesnt really have anything to do with the chapter, but I'm in the Christmas-y mood, so eh.

To the side>>>> or above^^^ is Liam<3 (Yes, I changed his character, again)

Comment, vote, enjoy!

I'd love to hear feedback!

Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Joyeux Noel, Seasons Greetings, Happy Brithday Jesus,

IC Judah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 95.8K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
691 25 24
This is a story about a 14 year old girl named Carter who has to move to Australia after her dads new job project. She meets a boy named Luke who li...
7.4M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
62.2K 1.2K 35
{Disclaimer: Needs major editing and possible chapter rewrites... I'll get to it eventually.} Erika Thomson thought this day would never come. Going...