She's a Princess ∥SaTzu ∥ [CO...

By forsatzuonly

When Tzuyu fell for an anti social girl not knowing she's a princess. - Highest rank: #1 sapphire #1 satzu More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Epilogue

Ch. 13

5.8K 243 97
By forsatzuonly

SANA'S POV

"TZUYU?!" I screamed as soon as I got out of the taxi.

I arrived at her house and I saw blood on the ground at her front yard, there's also a baseball bat with blood on it. I started to get nervous then a girl came out of her house. She looks beautiful, I'm wondering why is she here at Tzuyu's house. Is she her new side chick or what?

"G-God! Sana! Sana!" She have bloods on her temple that made me panicked more. She knows me?! Oh! It's Nayeon! Tzuyu and Nayeon know each other?!

"What happened?!" I shouted, panicking.

She pointed Tzuyu's house. She looks so horrified and her lips are shaking. Her tears are also rolling down her eyes. Fvck! What the hell happened?

"T-tzuyu!" I didn't think Twice and stormed inside the house immediately.

Fvck! If something happens to her, I don't know what will happen to my life. My life and mood are depends on Tzuyu. I lover her that much, that even my life depends on her.

"Tzuyu?" Tears started to fall from my eyes. The living room is so dark. "T-Tzuyu my l-love, where are you?"

I don't know where the switch of the light is. I barely go here that's why. Fvck! Tzuyu! Where the heck are you?

I was stunned when I heard a strum of a guitar. What was that?

"You are the one for me
You're the only girl I see,"

My jaw dropped when I heard her sing. Then two lights turned on beside where Tzuyu is. I saw her wearing a gray suit while sitting on a stool. She's staring at me while singing our song. My heart beats wild not because of nervousness but because of what she's doing.

"You are the one I want
You are more than enough,"

She smile and nod her head, ordering me to go near her. I'm angry, yes. But Tzuyu can melt my anger for what she's doing right now.

"You are the one for me
You make me happy
And I want you to love me
I want you to hold me
I want you to keep me close to you."

I started to walk towards her. Artificial candles started to light up everytime I'll walk towards Tzuyu. Rose petals are also scattered on my way. Tears stream down my face because of how sweet she is. I really thought something bad happened to her.

"I want you to need me
I want you to miss me
I want you to kiss me
Like you do,"

She stood up and gave the guitar to someone, I was shocked when I saw Nayeon, with bloods awhile ago but looks presentable now. She took the guitar and continue to strum it. Then Tzuyu look at me, she's holding a bouquet of tulips now, my favorite flower.

"I need you here
Here right now
I'm breaking down
Without your love,"

I stopped walking to cover my face because I'm shy. She started to walk towards me, still singing.

"I need you here
Here right now
I'm breaking down
Without your touch,"

Then I just felt one hand taking off my hands that's covering my face. Smile of Tzuyu greeted me when she take my hands off my face. She dragged me where we can move freely.

"I'm sorry, my princess. I'm really sorry," she apologize and kissed my forehead. I can't speak nor move. Fvck! What are you doing to me, Tzuyu?

"You make me smile
Smile a while
You make my heart
Completely stop,"

She remove the lyrics of 'we are far apart, but you're close to my heart', huh? Well, we're not really far apart. She gave me the tulips that I quickly took and sniff it. Hmm. It smells so good.

"You make me nervous
You make me breathless
You make my world
Spin around
You make me happy
You make me smile
You make my life worth
The while,"

Then she grab my waist and my one hand. We started to sway while she's singing. I smiled when she stare at me. I'm really inlove with her. Her eyes, that looks like two deep ocean that even I'll get drown, I won't get up to breathe again. Her nose that touches mine everytime we cuddle. And her lips, that makes me weak everytime she will plant a kiss on mine.

"I want you to love me
I want you to hold me
I want you to keep me
Close to you,"

Tzuyu is the best girlfriend ever. I can feel that she really loves me. Maybe, she's telling the truth. She's not cheating. I should trust her. They're right, if you're in a relationship you must trust one another, not think about shits about your love ones.

"I want you to need me
I want you to miss me
I want you to kiss me
Like you do

I need you here
Here right now
I'm breaking now
Without your love

I need your here
Here right now
I'm breaking down
Without your touch."

She kissed my lips after she finished the song. I closed my eyes and kiss her back. I missed her lips. It's been more than a week since we last kissed. Gosh. Tzuyu doesn't have any idea how I can't sleep at night thinking about her.

"I love you, my princess," she utter after pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you more, my girl," I said and kissed her again. Why? I missed her that much.

Nayeon started to strum again, then she sang a love song for me and Tzuyu. I giggle and lean away from Tzuyu. We're still swaying.

"I'm sorry," she apologized and rest her forehead on mine. "Jisoo is really my childhood friend, Sana. Please don't be cold to me again. Sana, I don't know what I'm going to do whenever you're cold. It's slowly killing me inside, love."

"I'm sorry too," I said and kissed her again.

She chuckled. "You miss my lips, eh?"

"Yes!" I chuckle too.

"You want more?" She asked. I raise my brows and nod my head cutely.

"More more more more more and more," I chant and we both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
25.2K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...
80.8K 2.6K 33
"I am madly, deeply in love with her and only her." - Tzuyu He's My Repist 2.0
309K 10.5K 44
"I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that I fell for her. I just know what I feel for her. And I choose to Fall." It is all based to Clingymonkey's Taki...