My Smutty Band Imagines//Fini...

By Summers13

Book about smutty/fluffy band imagines. More

Author's Note
Miss Jackson turned Mrs. Urie
College Graduation with Patrick
Wedding Day
The Birthday Wentz Surprise
The Night Ryan and Brendon Got Caught
Christmas Miracles are True Mr. Urie
You're My Savior Mr. Stump
Party Plus a Good Mistake
Record Deal to Decay Dance
American Suitehearts
Thanks Pete
What a Catch, Patrick
Patrick's a Sweetheart
Ryan's BDSM Really Did Work
Dandies and the Hunters
The Masquerade Ball
Brallon
The Drug Dealer and Fedora Boy
Saint Wentz
Brallon Threesome
Dr. Benzedrine
To Be Continued...
Baby Walker
Kinky Priest Gerard

Evil/Possessed Patrick

922 22 12
By Summers13

"I don't wanna go home," you slur as Meagan and Sarah drags you out of the bar.

"You have to. You're completely wasted, and that leads to one night stands... you can't do that because of Patrick," Meagan says.

"He's never even around anymore since we got here. He's probably enjoying his vacation with someone else," you slur as Meagan helps you into the car.

"Don't say that. Patrick would never do that to you... the guys have been really busy that's all," Sarah says.

"I need another drink," you slur looking around the car.

"Remind us to never, ever let you drink again," Meagan laughs looking in the mirror.

You all finally arrive at the beach houses that the guys rented out.

"Do you think you can stand on your own," Meagan asks opening your door.

"Duh, I'm not a baby kid," you mumble shakily standing up.

"Do you think we should stay," Sarah asks Meagan.

"If Patrick's not here then yes," Meagan says.

"I'm here," Patrick says stepping out into the light.

"Oh okay, and we sort of got her wasted because she was all stressed out and crazier than normal," Meagan says laughing.

"Hey, I am not crazier... well maybe a little bit," you laugh.

"She's all yours. Goodnight you guys," Sarah says as her and Meagan walk towards the other beach houses.

Patrick walks over to you and wraps his arm around your waist.

As soon as he gets you inside, you slur, "So you come back to me when you're done sleeping around with a bunch of whorey bitches?"

Patrick growls and pins you to the wall.

"The only whorey ungrateful  bitch I've been having sex with is you, and I think you should really be taught a lessons in gratefulness," he growls.

"Get off of me Patrick," you quietly slur trying to get away from him, but he doesn't move.

"You do not boss me," he growls,  and his eyes flash yellow.

What the hell? You blink, and his eyes are back to normal. You start to panic inside.

"Patrick, I'm sorry. Can you please get off of me," you whisper.

"If I get off of you then you have to promise I can be deep, deep down inside of you," he whispers, and you can feel something poking your inner thigh.

"I'm not in the mood," you quietly stutter looking away.

"I can make you get into the mood. I can make you scream louder than you've ever screamed before, you'll be begging me to go harder and faster, I'll make you do new things to me, and I have some toys," he whispers.

You let out a whimper. Just thinking of all that makes your insides do flips, and makes you extremely wet. You can almost feel Patrick touching every inch of your body.

"That a yes," he quietly asks smirking.

"No," you mumble.

You refuse to let him win.

"Too bad. It's our two year anniversary, and we're married for fuck sakes. Now, I'm going to fucking fuck you so fucking hard that this whole house collapses on us," he growls crashing his lips against yours.

You kiss him back with the same force. It's been a half a year since his kissed you like this because he was recording and touring then you had a family issue going on. It's been way too long. Your lips fall into sync wih his, and he begins to bite your bottom lip. You take turns biting each other's lips, and Patrick slides his hands down your body. You wrap your legs atound his waist, and he carries you upstairs to the bedroom while you two continue to kiss. He throws you back onto the bed, and you suddenly snap out of it.

"Patrick, I-I-I still don't believe you enough to do this," you slur trying to fight the alcohol that's clouding up your mind.

"There are other ways of making you  have sex with me. You're too afraid to say the actual word," he whispers walking over to a duffle bag laying in the floor.

You wobbly stand up, and he pulls out two leather straps and metal balls.

What the hell is he going to do?

"Time for some fun. Now get on the bed," he whispers while he smirks.

Instead of fussing with him, you do as he says.

"Wha-what are you going to do,"you quietly ask.

"Exactly what I promised earlier," he whispers taking your shorts off.

You stare at him in shock. As soon as he gets the shorts off of you, he slips your feet through a part on the leather straps and tightens it. Then he puts your arms behind your back and slips you hands through the other leather strap. He tightens it, and you're left sitting there looking at him.You move to where you're leaning on the head board. Patrick stalks towards you and sits right beside you.

"What are you going to do," you mumble.

"I thought you already asked that," he whispers rubbing your inner thigh.

You tense up, and he chuckles, "Why can't you relax?"

You take a deep breath and mumble, "Maybe because I don't trust a wasted me, and a sketchy you."

"Again, we're married, and I can make you lose yourself... go over the edge," he whispers sliding his hand further up until he reaches your underwear.

  You swallow hard, and he smirks. He slides his fingers under your panties. You don't move a muscle, and you stare him in the eyes. Patrick looks down at his hands, and he moves them around. He suddenly forces a finger in.

"What the hell," you moan.

He smirks again, and he adds another finger.

"Patrick," you moan as you try and grab something, but you can't because your hands are behind your back.

He starts moving his fingers around, and you buck your hips once.

"Please," you beg.

"Please what," Patrick asks.

"More," you whimper as he slips in another finger.

He begins to moves them around faster, and you whimper and buck your hips.

"For frick's sake, just fuck me," you moan.

"I'll decide when I want to," he whispers pulling his fingers out.

You whimper in protest. Patrick licks his fingers and pulls you off of the bed. He pushes you down onto the ground, and you wobble. You're sitting on your knees, and he puts his hands on your shoulders to keep you up right. You stare at his midsection,  and he unzips his pants. He has a massive boner, and your mouth slightly drops.

"What's the matter? Never given me a blowjob before," he asks.

You shake your head, and he moves to where it's touching your lips.

"All you have to do is suck," he whispers rubbing your hair.

You do as he says, and your head begins to bob. He pushes himself further back, and you choke slightly. Meanwhile he's moaning. He finally pulls you up and throws you onto the bed. Before you can do anything, he's ontop of you. He slides his head down in between your legs. He rips your panties off, and you feel him lick.

You moan, and he whispers, "You're so fucking wet right now. All the better for me."

You feel his tongue move around down there, and you throw your head back slightly. A few seconds later, he stops and licks his lips. Damn, you're so turned on right now. All he would have to do, is snap his fingers for you to do anything he wanted. Patrick climbs back onto you slides his hands under your shirt. His hands dance around your stomach then he rips your shirt off. You whimper as he throws it in the floor. He's still wearing his clothes, and you're down to your bra. Patrick roughly kisses you neck, collarbone,  and chest. He rips your bra in half exposing your boobs. Patrick kisses you inbetween your boobs and roughly bites. You lay there helpless moaning occasionally.

"Pat- please,"you whimper.

He stops and whispers, "Please what?"

"Let me go, so I can help you take your clothes off," you whisper hoping he would undo the restraints.

"Not going to happen," he whispers biting your ear.

He gets up and takes his pants off then his shirt. He's staring down at you. You look down at his midsection to see it sticking out. He quickly jumps on top of you, and before you know it, he's thrusting himself into you.

"Holy freaking fuck cakes," you loudly moan as he moans.

You buck your hips against him trying to get him in deeper.

Patrick pulls out and whispers, "Now isn't someone a little eager."

You whimper as he sits on the side of the bed. He lets his hands trail down your legs to your ankles. He unstraps your feet and pushes you off the bed. You land on your back staring up at Patrick. He starts taking his jacket, shirt, pants, and boxers off. God, you would love to be the love taking them off of him. When he's finally naked, he climbs on top of you smirking. He positions himself between your hips.

"Please Pat-," you whimper as he suddenly thrusts himself deep into you.

"Patty -," you loudly moan as he grips your shoulders tighter.

After an hour long of teasing and going harder than he ever has, Patrick pulls out as you whimper in protest.

"I think I've changed for the better," he whispers/growls.

You don't know what that means, but you just smirk in return. He roughly kisses you on the lips, and he rolls over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
2.4K 157 18
Summary: An ancient vampire, that the world would come to know as Sebastian Bach has for centuries been searching for his mate. A man, a creature wit...
154K 2.4K 18
"Colson, stay with me"
26.8K 324 44
๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐ง๐จ. THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK ITS SOOOO BAD. and there's no ""