To the BNHA/MHA Multiverse

By KagenoNoroi3106

It all started when a portal opened in Class 1a and teleported them to a theater along with Class 1b, Pro he... More

How did it started
Villain Deku
(Special)Bakugou Birthday!💥🎂🎉🎁
My R
Suicidal Deku
..................
If Aizawa Was A Mom
Inverted AU
jUsT wHy?
Watching Over You
Happy Birthday Denki!!!
Watching Over You (2)
Im sorry....
New Book Anyone??
Its out!!!!
Watching Over You (4)
Just a question but please answer it!!!
A Million Dream
Dancing With Your Ghost
Fantasy AU
Lathi
Announcement
Aftermath (no this is not the end)
Future
Hmmm

Watching Over You (3)

1.9K 42 19
By KagenoNoroi3106

(3rd person pov)

Kirishima wake up in the middle of the night randomly (This happen to me everyday so im making it canon in here) and saw it was only 1am he then tried to move but failed. He looked to the weight in his chest and saw Bakugou snuggled to it. he remembered what happened last night and smiles softly as he played with Bakugous hair that was surprisingly soft.

He played his hair for awhile before he could feel Bakugou stiffen his grip on his chest and tears came from the ash blonde eyes.
"Katsuki wake up,its just a dream youre okay im right here..."The red haierd male attempted to calm down the blonde
After awhile Bakugou opened his eyes and looks at his boyfriend. he touch his tears stained cheeks

"Im sorry i didnt mean to wake you up..."
"Its okay...do you maybe wanna talk about it?"Kiri asked him,he nodded and started to explain
"W-well in m-my n-nightmare we were on a mission..a-and y-you were saving me b-but you....D-died...."Bakugou said between his shaky breath
"Its not real because i am here now...and i promised you that i will ever leave you alone"
"P-promise?"
"Promise"
"Now lets go back to sleep, im still tired"
Kirshima said to him while yawning
"Okay"
They both then managed to fall asleep again.

~{Time Skip To The Morning}~

(Shark Boi pov)

I wake up by the light that burst in from the window,i checked the time and it shows 7am. i saw Bakugou was still snuggled in my chest sleeping. I smiled softly at him and played with his soft hair for awhile then decided to wake up. Thank god this is Saturday and we didnt have to go to school now.I carefully move Bakugou away so that i could take a shower.after i moved him i go to my room,take a shirt and short, and then go back to Katsuki room and take a bath in there so that when he was looking for me he wouldnt be so confused about where am i.

When i was done taking a bath i saw him sitting on the corner of the bed looking on his phone. He turned his head towards me and started to blush heavily.
'Gosh his cuteness will be the death for me someday'
"Take a picture it wouldnt last longer" I tease him making him more redder then he already was. i chuckled a bit then started to put my clothes on and sit beside Katsuki.

"Are you feeling better now,Eiji?" he asked me
"Yeah im feeling better now,lets get down and get breakfeast okay?" he nodded at me and we walked down to the kitchen. As we arrived there, i could feel the annoyed stare from everyone to Katsuki who was hiding behind me. We quickly continued to walked to the kitchen and as we arrived there luckily there was only Sato and Momo in there who was usually quiet about Katsuki.

i sat in one of the table as Katsuki walked to the cabinet and take some ingredient for Katsudon,He started to cook while humming some note and sometimes even swaying his hips beautifully. I just busy myself with playing with my phone.
As he was done cooking with the Katsudon ive noticed that he had make four bowl of Katsudon
"Hey Kat, for who is the other two?" i asked him
"Its for Deku and Tape face....i know that everyone probably didnt care and ignored about them too even if its just for breakfast so i just made extra for them, besides those two doesnt know how too cook for gods sake" He said in a low voice while staring at his bowl
"Aww~youre so sweet Katsuki, i know youve always have a soft side for the others!!"
"S-Shut Up!!!" he said half screaming at me. After awhile Midobro and Sero arrived at the kitchen. i pointed at the bowl Katsuki made for them and whispers 'Its from Katsuki eat it'.

Their faces was gleamed with excitement as they mad their way to our table to begin to eat their food.
"So youve already forgave me Bakugou?" Sero asked before eating. Katsuki just nodded his head and Sero once again filled with Happiness.
"Finally,some good fucking food" Sero said between his food made us chuckled a bit.
After were done with our breakfast we go to our room. In my room i texted Kat to prepared
[KitKatsuki Bakubae🧡🧡]

Sharky Bae
Hey Katsuki prepare yourself
were going out in a minute!!

Okay ill be there soon

Sweet!!!

Oh and you cant wear your
stupid crocs

Aww man how did he knows that im gonna wear them...well for him im not gonna wear it today, Just this once.
I put on a red shirt with 'Crimson Riot' writen at the front, a red jacket,a black jeans, and after searching for awhile i finally found my only black converse and wear it. Just right i put both of my shoes on i heard a knock at my door.

I quickly opened the door and i saw him, wearing a black turtleneck sweater that look a bit oversized on him, a blue pants, and a white shoes.He looks so sweet and cute at the same time.

"-iro,Eijiro!!" I snapped out of my thoughts as he called me. i looked at him and a smile made its way to my face
"Shall we go now My lord?" i asked at him kinda sarcasticly offering my hand as he giggled at me and take my hand then intertwined it

"Stop with this sappy shit already Ei" he said at my face. we walked trough the hall and then the living room as the Shitty Grape Fucks yelled "Eww Gays!!!" and by that all of the class that was currently sitting in the living room was looking at our direction but then let it slip away. i wasnt confused cause i know that actually almost all of them was part of the LGBTQA+.
We went to the newly opened amusement park because there was a discount for couples.We buy the ticket and we went to enjoys ourselfs

~{Time Skip}~

It was almost 5pm when we finally done from the last ride. At this point I was holding a cotton candy and a bag that was filled with some shark keychain and a red shark plushie that Bakugou wins for me, Bakugou was holding a caramel flavoured drink, a bag that was filled with an orange shark plushie that comes together when he wins the red ones and some extra food.

In our way to the exit gate we walked passed to the ferris wheel. I told Bakugou that i want to ride it.he modded at me and we quickly walked to the ferris wheel. Luckily, there was no line at there so we get our turn and get in quickly. We sat across from eachother then go up slowly and we stopped right in the most highest place. We stared at the sunset view beside us in a comfortable silence. I then moved myself to Bakugou and sat beside him
"Isnt it beautiful Eijiro?"
"Not as beautiful as you tho" He blushed at that one.

I heard him sighing desperately so i asked him
"Whats wrong Katsuki?"
"It just...I feel like i didnt deserve you Ei...You were so....happy,cheerfull,friendly,handsome,strong,and other than i couldnt described but me.....im just a fucked up that nobody likes, a loser,a bully,mean,a VILLAIN, but why are you still...hanging out with me....even date me?...Are you doing this just because you pity me..??" He said to me crying. I automatically grab both of his hands and put them together with mine as i looked into his eyes.

"No i didnt do all of that because i pity you, But because i WANT to and no you are not a fucked up, Youre just broken and no one deserve to be broken,and i will helped you gone trough that even if it takes forever in my life, you know why? its because i LOVED you for being YOU so dont say shit about yourself okay???" i said to him in a stern voice.
He looked at me with his teary eyes and stared at me before we both lean in for a kiss. We ended up making out for awhile.

"Ei-...mmn~w-wait i-..h-hah~need a-air" he said between the kisses. I sadly pulled out as he started to breath heavily cathing air to his lungs. after catching his breath he started to blush heavily. i chuckled at him and take a seat beside him again. We continued to stare at the sunset for awhile as we started to moved down. after we fully get down we got out from there and started to made our way to the dorms. We ended up cuddling in my dorm room then go to sleep because we really tired

~{Time Skip To Monday}~

(3rd person pov)
For today class was a bit early because Aizawa surprisingly came in time without his usual sleeping bag. behind him was Present Mic,Midnight,Nezu,All Might with a girl with peach braided hair and other girl with short black hair.
"Okay class today we will a short lecture about mental health, we will having a check if there is someone of you that suffered from any mental health with the help from this two girls. and almost all of the teachers was here because they will watching us because they wanted to see the results immidiately" Aizawa explains to all of them as he thinks
'Thank goodness Nezu made this program, Now then i will found out about Bakugou'

Kirishima and Midoriya looked at Bakugou with worry in their eyes Bakugou was zoning out because he was busy trying to calm himself

~{Short Time Skip After The Lecture}~

They started to examine every students wrist,thigh, and their back.
(By the Girl with peach braided hair quirk,Scanning.she could scan any injuries in any body parts without the target opening their clothes. it also could make the user know where the injuries came from.To make it work she had to touched someone skin part first)

They do turn randomly. Everyone was clear exept Kirishima,Midoriya,and Todoroki. They all said that they did that in middle school but theyre better now. everyone sighing in relief because they were saying the truth
( By the girl with short black hair quirk,Lie detector. it worked like shinsou's brainwash but it only could used for telling the truth)

While Midoriya was explaining his reason,Everyone was sending glares at Bakugou except Kiri and Sero who was sending a worried expression. The blonde boy started to get uncomfortable when he suddenly heard Aizawa was calling his name.

"-kugou...Bakugou!!!"Aizawa calls him in a loud voice. The blonde flinched at the sudden voice change as he looks at his teachers eyes
"Yes,Sensei?"
"Its your turn" And then the blonde froze.
"No! I dont want to!!"
"Bakugou-"
"NO!!!"
And by that the teachers was holding Bakugou from attacking and escaping.
Bakugou keeps struggling make Midnight almost uses her quirk but thanks to Kirshima he calmed down a little but still struggling a bit
"Come on it wouldnt hurt okay?" the girl with braided peach hair said as she touched Bakugou's hand. after awhile she falls to the floor in shock and had tears in her eyes making everyone was confused.

The short black haired girl walked toward Bakugou and faced him
"Who hurt you??" she asked him
"I dont-" as soon as he talked his eyes went white in control. She asked him again
"For the first question, did you ever bullied Midoriya like what the rumor said?" the blond shakes his head making the whole class feels heavily guilty
"Okay, where did your injuries came from?"
"My mom and Myself" the ash blonde said again making the whole class shocked, how did they never noticed??Aizawa thought as he had a little tears in his eyes, clearly sad.
"How d-did you gets that injuries and fow how long you g-gets them?" the short haired girl asked at him with shock
"My mom would abuse me and my dad, and i cut myself for it. i get abused when i was four and i started to cut at fourteen"
"Could you please give us the detail?"

~{After Bakugou told everyone his back stories}~

At this point everyone was crying loudly.

The Teachers, because how could they didnt notice that he was suffering?

Kaminari,Uraraka,Todoroki,Iida,Hagakure, and the others, because how badly they treated the ash blonde because of a misunderstanding

Koda,Satou,Momo,Tokoyami,and Shouji, because even though they didnt do anything, they should have been noticed

Ashido was the most loudest of all of them, because she threw acid to his left eye,making him blind at the spot ON.PURPOSE just because of a misunderstanding

Sero and Deku, because how that they didnt noticed that their friends are suffering that much. Deku only knows half of it so he felt very guilty

Kirishima, he cried because he didnt know the part when Bakugou get raped and put in quirk restraining chains, 'why didnt you tell me that Bakugou??i couldve helped you'

But then Bakugou speaks something that made the whole class more shocked

"Nobody likes me isnt it? my classmates hates me,my mother hates me,its just been better if i dissapeared from this world"

The black haired girl let go of her quirk of exhaustment making Bakugou realized what just happened. He looked around his class with fear and ran trough the door. he heard M*neta saying that he deserve that and went to the abandonned bathroom.He then cut himself,treated it,and hide himself until the school is over.

(Kirishima pov)

Where is he???!!?? after he stormed out of the room the class was filled with sobs and screams that came from the students. then suddenly M*neta said
"Why would you all cried so much about it? he is a villain! he deserve to be tortured!!" I cant believe him.
I walked to him and harden my fist into unbreakable mode and punched him in the guts. i continued to beat him, i even almost ripped of his left hand!! i still continued until that nasty bastard was bleeding in everywhere and uncousious. im pretty sure he already had many broken ribs and bone and deep scars,im surprised that he's still alive tho. i was about to throw him outside until i was stopped by Aizawa sensei.

"KIRISHIMA THATS ENOUGH!!!!"
"Enough,ENOUGH????HE SAID BAKUGOU WAS DESERVE TO BE TORTURED!!! HE SAID BAKUGOU WAS A VILLAIN!!! HE SAID ALL OF THAT TO KATSUKI!!!! I ALREADY HAD FUCKING ENOUGH OF THIS LITTLE SHIT!!!DONT YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID????? HUH??? HOW DARE HE TO TALK ABOUT THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" I sreamed at him angrily. The class stooded in shock as i walked to the door but get blocked by Present Mic
"Wait where are you going listener?"
"DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT??? IM GONNA LOOK FOR HIM YOU DUMBASS COCKATOO!!! WHO KNOW WHAT HE COULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW???? HE COULD BE CUTTING HIMSELF TO DIE OR ANYTHING TO KILL HIMSELF!!!! IF YOU ALL FUCKING CARED ABOUT HIM STOP CRYING LIKE A USELESS SHITTY BITCH AND FUCKING HELPED ME SEARCH FOR HIM!!!!!!"After that we started searching everywhere.The dorms,the cafetaria,everywhere but we couldnt find him. the school was over now and everyone was back in the classroom still crying and take their bags then walked put of the school grounds.

'Wait there is one more place!!!!!'
I remembered and quickly stormed to there. up there i saw him,without his shoes and blazer,ready to jump.
"KATSUKI!!!"
He looked at my direction then smiled at me weakly

~"Im Sorry Eijiro,I Love You"~
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"KATSUKI!!!"
.

.

.

.

.
*SPLAT*
"KATSUKI!!!!!!"

——————//———|||———\\———————

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Do You Wanted To End This With :

-A Happy Ending?

Or,

-A Sad Ending?

Choose Your Choices =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 12.5K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
285K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
145K 5.3K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !