HIM OR ME βœ“

By Theint_thwe

(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't li... More

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
500 Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
1K READS!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
MISTER MYSTERIOUS
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Let's Talk~
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Ending Part 1
Ending Part 2
EPILOGUE
Q and A
Star-Crossed Lovers
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter 53

1.4K 81 5
By Theint_thwe

~~~~~~~The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you will tolerate~~~~~~~~~

Third POV: 

"Kim Taehyung. I hate you," Y/N tiredly whispers as he started to feel the pang of guilt.

Taehyung slowly carry Y/N to his bedroom and place her on his bed. He's been sleeping in guest room these past few days. It was small but he was happy that Y/N is living in his room safe and sound. 

Y/N has been waiting for him for the past three hours without touching the food. She was hungry and exhausted, yet she still waits for him. She doesn't want to eat without him since this dinner is cooked for him. She wanted to thank him for everything, but he left her waiting.

Her stomach growled as she stares at the dinner in front of her with her weary eyes. She started to imagine different scenarios of Taehyung. He might be sleeping with other women. He might be kissing random girls. He might be flirting with others and forget dinner. Somehow, these thoughts irritate her.

She imagined him wrapping his strong arms around another woman and saying soothing words. She imagined him holding her jaw and kiss her passionately with his heart shape lips. She imagined her hands roaming his body and moaning his name. And these thoughts fuel her anger.

She wishes he can come back to her as soon as he finishes work. She sometimes involuntarily wait for Taehyung to come back home and realizes immediately afterward. She would dress up for simple occasions that pajamas are even suitable for it.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he apologized heartedly, but she couldn't quite hear him. Her eyelids are getting heavier each minute and all the voices started to fade away. She's so tired.

"I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll wash your clothes. I'll cook dinners from now on. I'll drive you everywhere you want to go. I'll bring lunches to your work. Um...I can do anything, just tell me. Please forgive me, Y/N. I'm sorry. I forgot about the dinner since we always have our dinner outside and come back home." Taehyung slowly stroke her hair as he heard her stomach growled. He wishes she had already eaten without him.

"You smell like a woman's perfume. Did you slept with other girls and forgot about our dinner?" Y/N sleepily asks him as she doesn't have the power to argue with him. What can she expect from a womanizer? She thought he already change.

Taehyung quietly curses himself for carrying the receptionist back to the reception table. Her scent is all over him and that disgusted him.

"No, I didn't. I had to do something to reveal the enigma that I wanted to know." Taehyung answers, contemplating with himself whether to tell Y/N the truth or not.

"Sure. Come up with a better excuse next time, Taehyung." Y/N quietly scoff as she closed her eyes once again.

"I'll tell you the truth," Taehyung sighed as he started to prepare for Y/N's reaction. "There is something behind you and Jungkook's breakup. It wasn't a simple breakup based on a misunderstanding. Min-Jun, the guy at your office has a part in this." Taehyung told her as he started to rub his thumb on her palm, calming her down.

"Pfft. How am I supposed to believe you, Kim Taehyung?" Y/N asked as she started to listen to the ridiculous response.

"You should because Areum is the one who did all this. You know Areum better than anyone else. I've met her before and I'm going, to be honest with you. She was my one night stand before I even get to know you," Taehyung confessed as he wishes nothing but to convince his sincerity.

"What did she do this time?" Y/N asked as her weary state become aroused. She can't fall asleep anymore. This topic is fueling her anger.

"Areum and Min-Jun are working together. I know that for sure. Before you and Jungkook broke up, I met Jungkook once-"

"Why would you go to meet him??" Y/N asked immediately as she couldn't understand why Taehyung didn't tell her that before.

"Look, I just wanted to clear the misunderstanding that he had between us. So I went to confront him about it. But he told me that he's breaking up with you because he doesn't want to hurt you more. He told me that you have schizophrenia and that you can become worse since you started seeing illusions of people you hate such as Areum." Taehyung started to ramble.

"What the fuck is this shit? Jungkook believed in that shit?" Y/N scoffed as she couldn't believe her best friend for 21 years believes the nonsense.

"It's true, he told me that. I couldn't believe in that shit since we've fought over the business and you never look like an insane person. You are not mentally ill. So I did some findings and I found out that Baek Areum is behind all this. If you don't mind, can you tell me what happen between you two?" Taehyung asked Y/N still holding her hands, reassuring her that everything will be fine.

"She created rumors about my father raping me because he was drunk. It never happened. But people started to look down on me. They always believe Areum because she lives near me. She never helps me, only if it is in front of Jungkook. He still sees the good in her and blindly believes her." Y/N rolled her eyes and she looks at their hands interlaced with each other. She pulls her long-sleeve up and runs her fingers on her scars.

"I hurt myself for nothing. I thought I was not enough for him. I thought I was burdening him. I thought he got tired of me because I was nothing but a girl with a horrible past. But it's not true, Areum was the main cause of this." Y/N shook her head as Taehyung slowly move her fingers off of her scars.

"She's a bitch and I'll make her pay. Before that, Jungkook has to know the truth. We need some evidence and I think we can get it from Min-Jun. Just leave everything to me, Y/N. And never hurt yourself again. I don't want to see scars on you. Not because it is ugly. Its because these scars show that you don't love yourself. I want you to love yourself because you are worth more than anything you can ever imagine. You've been through a lot and you're still standing strong. No woman would ever be as strong as you in my eyes. I want you to love yourself before you love any other person. You are precious to the people around you. Remember that." Taehyung started to give her a reassuring boxy smile and lowly whisper. "I want you to love yourself as much as I love you." But she didn't hear him.

"Thank you, Taehyung. For everything. For standing beside me all this time. I'll help you get the evidence from Min-Jun. But first, you have to answer my question." Y/N slightly demanded with a serious face as Taehyung nodded his head. "Were you with a woman earlier? You have this woman scent all over you," Y/N told Taehyung as his eyes widened. He immediately takes off his shirt as his abs started to peer in front of Y/N eyes. She covered her eyes immediately.

"What the hell are you doing?" Y/N asked him, still closing her eyes.

"You said I smell like a woman. I was seducing the receptionist to give me details about Areum. I don't like her small either," Taehyung innocently confessed, completely oblivious about the pink blush on Y/N's cheeks. "Don't just take off your shirt like that. It's not appropriate and professional," Y/N half yelled as she tries to calm herself down.

"Well you weren't professional when you were drunk, so why should I?" Taehyung smirk as he remembers Y/N being curious about his boner in his pants. He was trying his best to control himself.

"I can't remember anything and I was pretty drunk, so just leave it. But you aren't drunk now. Stop taking off your shirt whenever you want to, Taehyung." "What if I do? What are you going to do? Punish me, princess?" Taehyung smirked again as his voice became deeper.

Y/N tries her best to calm herself down. She didn't want Taehyung to see her blush or hear her loud heartbeat.

"You said you will do anything for me right? You said it earlier," Y/N told Taehyung as his face lit up. Is she finally going to ask him to spend the night?

"Yes. So what do you want me to do?"

"Feed me. I'm honestly hungry. I still haven't eaten dinner because of you, idiot. I was waiting for you for three freaking hours. I thought I starve myself to death," Y/N slightly pout as Taehyung die inside. Her dualities are driving him insane.

"Okay. Let me go get the food. Just wait here," Taehyung quickly rush out but immediately stop when Y/N yell at him.

"Put on a shirt. You can't be half-naked while feeding me." Y/N rolled her eyes as she scans the closet and pulls our a white cotton shirt.

"Why? Wouldn't the food be tastier if you eat while looking at my body?" Taehyung smirk again but got kicked out of his bedroom with a shirt landing on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 18K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
164K 7.6K 24
They say π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
52.9K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naΓ―...
2M 79.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...