BJ Tharn [On-Going]

By jihyanwrites

Gulf Kanawut has always been a huge fan of BJ Tharn, not that he would admit it, since he still has not came... More

foreword
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 10.5
chapter 11
chapter 11.5
chapter 12
chapter 13
author's note :3
chapter 13.5
chapter 14
chapter 14.5
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 16.5
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 7

2.7K 181 32
By jihyanwrites

Chapter 7
________________

"You are the love that came
Without warning;
You had my heart before I
Could say no."
________________

Gulf was already beat due to the game with the other university. They played three games, and he played for the two whole games since the seniors were not allowed to play to focus on their exams. While looking at their tinted service bus, he suddenly remembered what had happened three weeks prior.

Flashback

While they were intensely making out, they did not notice a figure approaching the car. The person knocked thrice at the window.

"Mew?"

They stopped kissing, and tried to catch their breaths. They stared at each other, heartbeats increasing by the minute. Then, the person knocked again.

"Tay?"

They quickly sat up straight and tried to remove the creases on their shirts. Gulf wiped his almost swollen lips to remove the evidence of their French kiss just a moment ago. Mew lowered the window, and greeted Tay casually, as if they had not been almost caught in the act.

"Oh, Gulf you're also here. Good thing that you're still here Mew, I have a favor to ask. Can you please pass my home work tomorrow?" Tay handed him a brown envelope. "I won't be present tomorrow since I'm going back to my province South."

"Sure, I'll pass this. Take care on your trip."

After they bid their goodbyes, Tay wondered why Gulf was on Mew's car, almost as if they are in a relationship. He had noticed their closeness, and only a blind person could not see the love that's basically oozing at their eyes every time they stare at each other. Tay just shrugged at his thought. 'If those two were in relationship, I'll be the first one they'd tell.' He told himself excitedly, waiting for the time when those two will come out of the closet.

Meanwhile, Mew and Gulf suddenly thanked the creator of the tinted windows in cars.

End of flashback

He entered the bus with a smile on his face, and immediately sat since his legs were sore. He sat near the window, and closed his eyes. He felt someone sat beside him, probably Mild, since they sat beside each other on the way.

"Ai Mild, do you have any Salonpas?"

"Um.. I have. I'm not Mild though." Gulf stared at the guy beside him, it was Drake, smiling at him. His eyes went into the people standing in front of his seat, Mild, Win and Bright, asking for help.

"P'Drake, can we exchange seats? I have a lot to talk about with Gulf about our incoming project." Mild tried to negotiate as cheerfully as possible, and for once, Gulf thanked the gods for Mild's loud mouth. At the same time, other sophomore's called for Drake, and he was forced out of Mild's supposed to be seat.

In a few minutes, the bus took off. It was an hour ride from Gulf's University, and two if there's traffic.

"Thank you." Gulf whispered to Mild.

"No biggie. I told you before didn't I? He has his eye on you, and you should be careful or else you'd fight with P'Mew again."

"What do you mean?" Gulf averted his eyes from his seat mate and went to stare at the cars stuck in traffic.

"You two are in a relationship, right?" Mild joked, but pretended to be serious. He might be loud, be he had always been good at observing people. And he cannot help but notice the sparkles in Gulf's eyes every time Mew was around or his name was uttered.

"No. What made you think that?"

"Oh, not? I thought you were dating."

"Not yet. I mean—-no. Just sleep, Mild. You must be tired." Mild just smiled and dozed off to sleep. He really ships Mew and Gulf and he told himself that he would be the MewGulf fan club president, if those two became official.

Gulf's mind was wandering at many places. He took out his journal and scribbled his thoughts out. Suddenly, he thought of Mew and inspiration sparked inside him. He poured out his feelings, love and passion, and made it into writing. He had always wanted to write a song for his future lover, and now that he had someone to write for, it made things easier.

His heart ached with happiness, heightened by the pouring of the rain making it even more melancholic. Also, he had been overthinking. He wanted Mew to ask him to be his boyfriend, but he hadn't yet made a move. He was kind of lost since he had not experience having a lover, and does not know how it works. He had always ran away from love, and when love came knocking at his door, he did not know how to react.

Most importantly, he did not know if his parents will accept him. Thailand is still a pretty traditional country, and his parents kind of belonged in those criteria. Was there even a lifetime waiting for him and Mew?

He let his thoughts drown him, and in a flash, they had arrived at the university. Since the rain was pouring, they could not really celebrate. He walked until he reached the restaurant near the school, and ordered a chocolate Frapuccino despite the cold and shawarma rice.

His body and clothes are wet, and it seems like the sky won't stop from crying anytime soon. He wanted to rest in his bed, and talk with Mew at the phone. He was shivering from the cold and he wanted to be in Mew's warm embrace. The owner wanted him to stay inside until the rain stops since they already knew each other since Gulf is a valued customer. He took out his phone and decided to call.

There was no answer. 'Maybe Phi is busy studying.', he thought. Then, a notification that he used to look forward before popped up.

BJ Tharn is currently live~

He can't watch it in a public place though.

When he arrived at his apartment at around 11:30, he immediately showered and went to his bed. Despite the fatigue, he can't manage to sleep. It might be that he is waiting for someone to led him to sleep. Or it might be that he is stressed since he still hasn't studied for his exams.  To answer his prayer, the song Summertime played, his ring tone for P'Mew, and a smile immediately crept up to his face.

"Hey, sorry if I wasn't able to answer your call baby. How's you day?"

"It's fine, and we won so we'll still have a match to play next month. Were you studying Phi? Am I disturbing you?"

"No, you're not disturbing me at all. Are you tired? You should sleep Nong, it's pretty late."

"I can't sleep."

"A thought for a thought?"

"I'm just—- I don't know. Stressed? I have never crammed an exam before since I always study a week or two prior the exam, but now, only 2 days before my first exam and I haven't studied. I just want to disappoint my parents Phi. And I really like, no, love playing football and I don't want to stop playing just because I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to academics. Sorry Phi, It's probably a petty reason."

"No, it's not petty at all, and don't call your problems petty. It is bothering you for a reason, therefore it matters, no matter how big or small that is. Gulf, baby, I'm always here for you all right? You can tell me all your problems, okay?"

"I'm sorry, Phi. It's just too stressful, and the first subject that I will take is the one subject that I really had a hard time with—English, since it is too formal."

"Don't apologize, I understand you Nong. If you want, I could teach you."

"Really Phi? Aren't you busy with your studies?"

"It's fine, I can handle it. So... is it a yes?"

"Are you really sure Phi? Am I not disturbing your study schedule?"

"I'm 100% positive."

"Okay then, Phi. Where do you want to study?"

"If it's okay with you, can we study at my place? Is 10 AM okay? I'll cook us brunch before we start studying."

"Okay, Phi..."

"Well... for my thought."

Mew stopped when he heard Gulf's small snores. He wished he was at the apartment with Gulf, cuddling to sleep. He even remembered the day when he said to himself that he would not love a person. Look at where he is now, absolutely smitten with Gulf.

It's as if destiny is playing at him, and he could only wish that he would win this time.

"...I'll tell you tomorrow Nong. Good night, I love you."

_________________

Mew woke up early—- no, he has not slept a blink. He felt really anxious and a lot of negative thoughts entered his mind. Today, he planned to ask Gulf to be his boyfriend officially. After the call with Gulf, he decorated the room (not his bedroom) with balloons in various reds and heart shapes. In the middle of the room, the wall is decorated with gold letter balloons that spells out "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He has no idea how to usually do this since he has never been in this intimate relationship. His only accomplice in making this possible is Google and WikiHow, and he could only hope that it would work. For sure, he did not want to be single by the end of this day.

Another thing that he's worrying about is, he told Gulf that he'll cook brunch. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if it wasn't for the fact that he does not know how to cook. But to impress his future lover, he will gladly take on the challenge.

Last night, he searched for a recipe for stir fry pork with basil since it's Gulf's favorite food. He had already bought the ingredients yesterday and decided to prepare it. He also decided to bake some mint chocolate mini cakes for their dessert. He has zero experience in baking that's why he opted for mini cakes rather than cakes.

When he finished measuring, mixing and putting it on the tray, he is already coated with flour. He set the timer on the oven and prayed on the baking gods to lend him power and support, even just on this day.

It was already 9 AM when he finished baking, and went to immediately cook the main dish. He was kind of panicking since he has not yet showered and dressed up. After a long 45 minutes of cooking, he ran into the shower faster than Flash. Good thing is that he already knew what to wear, saving a little bit in his time.

Meanwhile, Gulf woke up at around 9:30 and felt guilty since not only he fell asleep during their call late at night, but he might be also coming late. Mew texted him last night the address, and it is a 15 minute drive if there is no traffic.

After he finished showering, he immediately wore whatever is on the top of his wardrobe, which turns out to be a loose plain gray t shirt and a black skinny jeans. He quickly packed his bag and wore his trusty white converse shoes and went to the apartment.

When he arrived, he thought that he was being welcomed into Olympus since a Greek god just opened the door for him. It was a jaw dropping sight, and he felt even more embarrassed.

"Good morning Nong. Come inside."

Gulf just nodded and went inside. Mew's apartment is spacious and very modern looking, with its white and black interior. Mew's were almost as twice as big as Gulf's (A/N: the apartment...), as if it was made for two people.

"Do you have a roommate Phi?"

"Not yet... Um... Nong, can I show you something before we start eating brunch and studying?"

"Sure Phi." Gulf just looked innocently at Mew, like a deer, and Mew felt even more nervous.

'You can do this Mew. Fighting!', he mentally told himself and led Gulf to the second room of his apartment. His palms were ice cold compared to the doorknob; and he breathed deeply before opening the door. They entered the room and he immediately faced Gulf, but his eyes found the floor more interestingly.

"Nong, Gulf, just from knowing your for almost 3 months is when I felt happiest. I cannot deny my feelings for you, and I won't deny it. You are the first person I want to share my life with, and I have never been sure my whole life. I don't know if I'm rushing things or not, but I want to you to be mine, and me to be yours. I won't make any false promises, but this I promise you, I will do my best to make you happy Nong. I will be there with you when you're sad and feeling lonely, angry and felling frustrated, I will be with you every step of the way, if you'll let me. I am deeply, utterly in love with you, Gulf Kanawut. Will you be my boyfriend?"

When he mustered the courage to look at Gulf's expression, he was confused. Gulf looked like he had seen a ghost, his face pale, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. Gulf knows this room, he had watched it for a year now, and there is no mistaking it. He wanted to answer yes to Mew's question, but his thoughts swarmed on the thought that he had been right all this time.

Mew suddenly felt scared, his brain telling him that Gulf will reject him. His heart went heavy from sadness, but what shocked him more is Gulf's statement.

"Tharn? You're BJ Tharn?"

Mew's world came crumbling down and he felt judged and vulnerable.

"Oh shit."

______________
A/N: This is probably my longest update lol. I hope you like this chapter, and comment what you think of it. Thank you for continuing to support this book, and I will also do my best to provide quality content. Stay safe everyone~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7K 43
Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut and I am the husband of the most feared drug trafficker in Thailand...... You want to know more? so come and read this storyy wi...
47.7K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
13.9K 718 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...