vermilion โ” lee donghyuck

By ukiyomi

ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ More

โ” v e r m i l i o n
ยป 01
ยป 02
ยป 03
ยป 04
ยป 05
ยป 06
ยป 07
ยป 08
ยป 09
ยป 11
ยป 12
ยป 13
ยป 14
ยป 15
ยป 16
ยป 17
ยป 18
ยป 19
ยป 20
ยป 21
ยป 22
ยป 23
ยป 24
โ€ข 25
โ€ข 26
โ€ข 27
โ€ข 28
โ€ข 29
โ€ข 30
โ€ข 31
โ€ข 32
โ€ข 33
โ€ข 34
โ€ข 35
โ€ข 36
โ€ข 37
โ€ข 38
โ€ข 39
โ€ข 40
โ€ข 41
โ€ข 42
โ€ข 43
โ€ข 44
โ€ข 45
โ€ข 46
โ€ข 47
โ€ข 48
โ€ข 49
โ€ข 50
โ€ข 51
โ€ข 52
โ€ข 53
โ€ข 54
โ€ข 55
โ€ข 56
โ€ข 57
โ€ข 58
โ€ข 59
โ€ข 60
โ€ข 61
โ€ข 62
โ€ข 63
โ€ข 64
โ€ข 65
โ€ข 66
โ€ข 67
โ€ข 68
โ€ข 69
โ€ข 70
โ€ข 100k
โ€ข 71
โ€ข 72
โ€ข 73
โ€ข 74
โ€ข 75
โ€ข 76
โ€ข 77
โ€ข 78
โ€ข 79
โ€ข 80
โ€ข 81
โ€ข 82
โ€ข 83
โ€ข 84
โ€ข 85

ยป 10

15.3K 660 557
By ukiyomi

The butler's biggest fear had happened- losing the girl in the crowd . He was frantically looking for her .

Sweat crowding and dripping down his forehead , hurriedly walking around , calling out for her name .

The ball room was huge indeed , if you're lost , you're lost . It is what it is .

He felt like he had failed his job in taking care of her , that was the only instruction the king had given him before the ball .

Yet , he couldn't even take good care of her .

The princess was walking around the ball room admiring every bit of it , from the big objects to little details .

the majestic looking statue of her parents that rose above all .

She let her guard down . Therefore , bumping into a figure .

The girl bounced to the ground from the impact , rubbing her head gently at the spot which hit the person's chest .

She looked up.

His black suit , dark red orbs , familiar fangs , staring down at her with a amusing smirk as his eyes flashed bloody red .

"That must have hurt."

"May I have this dance , princess ?" He raised his hand towards her , the princess hesitantly held it , helping her stand up from the ground .

She now stood right in front of the creature she feared deeply .

His eyes piercing into her innocent beady ones .

Two contradicting aura bouncing off both of them , one of which , dark and lustful . The other , light and innocent .

"I-i d-dance ? you n-no " she spoke in broken Korean , letting the vampire laugh in amusement .

He thought that she was adorable , and that ... how sweet her blood would taste .

"forgot how to speak princess ?" He asked devilishly , raising one eyebrow , of which had slits and several piercings , the piercings sparkling under the light.

She was beside herself with fear , she was panick strikened , suddenly forgetting her vocabulary- forgetting how to speak .

She couldn't speak.. she was in too much of a shock , the only thing she felt was shock .

"It's okay , take it slowly , I'll wait ,
. anything for you ." He said in a deep and husky voice , in a seductive tone . winking at the princess .

She felt extremely ill at ease . She didn't know what to do nor say . She didn't trust her mouth , not wanting it to say some weird jittery words.

The vampire loved seeing her in this state , the state of fear , the state of panick .

She was his new amusement park .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 22
"๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ..." Na Jaemin x fem OC 5/? NCT fics
449K 14.3K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
90.8K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
783 74 15
sแด€แดœแด…แด€แด…แด‡ (ษด.) แด€ ษดแดsแด›แด€สŸษขษชแด„ สŸแดษดษขษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษดแด‡แด€ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แด›แด sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แดส€ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ษชs แด…ษชsแด›แด€ษดแด›, แดส€ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแดsแด›, "แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ส€แด‡แดแด€ษช...