ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... Еще

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶

1.3K 60 201
ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette and Alya are having a meeting with Alix, Juleka, Mylène, and Rose.

"Thanks for showing up, girls. So, check this out. I've got the biggest scoop! But FYI, it's seriously hush-hush. Top secret, classified information." Alya says.

"You know who Lady Luck is?" Alix questioned.

Juleka, Mylène, and Rose gasp.

"No, but it's almost as hot," Alya wrapped her arm around Marinette. "Marinette is-"

"Wait, Alya," Marinette interrupted her. "Do you really think this is such a good idea?" She whispered to her.

"I don't think it is, I know it is. But remember, girls, your lips are sealed. Got it?" Alya asked the girls.

They nodded.

"Well, Marinette is head-over-heels for somebody." Alya disclosed.

"Yeah, Adrien." Alix pointed out.

All the girls chuckle at Marinette.

"What? But how did you know?!" The bluenette asked.

"Well, it is pretty obvious," Mylène says.

"So, do you think- I mean, Adrien knows too?" Marinette probed frantically.

"No way. Boys never pick up on things like that." Rose replied while the other three nodded in agreement.

Marinette sighs in relief.

"Right, so let's get down to business." Alya began to pace back and forth. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to arrange a ridiculously romantic date between Marinette and Adrien."

"Oh, that's so sweet!" Rose swooned.

"Great!" Alix gave a thumbs up.

"Big time!" Juleka says.

"We know we can always count on you, Marinette; so you can count on us too," Mylène said.

(Sukura41: Wtf??? What about Kalianna? 🤨)

"Aw, thanks, girls." Marinette smiled.

"You're up, Marinette," Alya says.

"Alya and I have come up with a plan. It's called "Operation: Secret Garden"." Marinette revealed, pulling down a picture of the Trocadéro.

"Excuse me, but why do we need a plan? I mean, can't Marinette just go up to Adrien and ask him out?" Mylène inquired.

(Sukura41: Exactly Mylène. I'm not saying that Marinette should straight up ask Adrien out and possibly get rejected, but she should at least work up the courage to ask him to a movie or go for smoothies instead of making a fool of herself every time around him.)

The other girls start laughing at Mylène's question.

"Seriously, Mylène? This is Marinette we're talking about here. Now, each one of you will have a codename based on a flower. Alix, you'll be "Violet". Mylène, you'll be "Sunflower". Juleka, you'll be "Rose". And Rose will be "Tulip"." Alya explained.

"Um, why isn't my name "Rose?" Rose asked.

"Because "Rose" is your real name," Alya replied.

(Sukura41: Alya should've just left Rose with her same name cause now it'll be super confusing.)

"It won't be a codename if we call you "Rose"." Marinette says.

Rose thinks for a moment.

"This afternoon, "Buttercup"," Marinette quoted the word. "Has a photoshoot at the Trocadéro fountains." She revealed as Alya put a sticky note on the Trocadéro photo.

"Hmm..." Rose pondered.

"Adrien!" Alix whispered to her.

"Ah!" Rose smiles.

"His security guard, a.k.a the "Nanny", will be waiting for him in the car on the other side of the esplanade, in the "chariot". He's supposed to take "Buttercup" back home after the photoshoot, except that's not gonna happen. This is where you guys come in." Marinette told the girls and they all nodded. "Step one: "Rose" will have a fake "No Parking" sign. She'll go over to-"

"Um, who's "Rose" again?" Mylène asked with her hand raised.

"Me, of course!" Rose informed.

"No, Rose. It's Juleka. You're "Tulip"." Alya points at the girls in order. "Violet". "Sunflower". "Rose". "Tulip". " She groans when Rose still doesn't get it.

(Sukura41: See what I mean?)

"So, step one: "Rose", you put the fake sign next to the "Nanny's chariot". Step two: "Sunflower", you'll go find a police officer and say to him:" Marinette began imitating Mylène's voice. "Hello, Mr. Police-Officer. Oh, look! That car's parked illegally"." She then begins imitating Roger's voice. "Well, you don't say! I shall enforce the law right this second! Thank you, young lady."

(Sukura41: Um, isn't that illegal? They're basically putting a fake sign up just to get Adrien's bodyguard to move when he doesn't even have to. Marinette needs to go to juvie and so do the other girls for listening and going through with the whole thing!)

"Step three: No more "Nanny"," Marinette says.

All the girls nod.

"Step four: "Tiger-Lily" will let us know as soon as "Buttercup's" done with his photo shoot," Marinette says.

Alya points at herself. "Tiger-Lily."

"But, instead of meeting up with the "Nanny", Adrien's gonna find..."

"Lotus!" Alya finished Marinette's sentence.

"That's Marinette!" Rose says, starting to comprehend.

Juleka, behind Rose, gives her an approving pat on the head.

"But when "Buttercup" sees that the "chariot's" gone, he'll just text his "Nanny", won't he?" Alix pointed out.

Marinette chuckles in mock-evil triumph. "Impossible. "Buttercup" always leaves his personal items in the car when he's on a photo shoot, even his phone. Such a professional!" She says the last sentence adoringly.

"She knows everything about Adrien! Creepy, no?" Alix whispered to Rose.

(Sukura41: YES ALIX! Thank you SO much for pointing it out! That's creepy as he11!!!)

"Yes! It's so romantic!" Rose smiles.

(Sukura41: No it's not Rose! It's creepy just like Alix said it was! Adrien needs to put a restraining order against Marinette!)

"So then..." Marinette launched into her fantasy, imitating Adrien's voice. "Hey, Marinette! What are you doing here? What an incredible crazy coincidence!" She began speaking in her normal voice. "This is where "Tulip" springs into action! You give the signal to the rickshaw driver to come and park in the Nanny's car spot, then all I need to do is say to Adrien-"

Alix interrupts Marinette's fantasy, putting on a silly expression. "Bdi-di-di-di, di-di-di-di, di-di-di-di-di-di-di-dii!"

All the other girls laugh at Marinette.

"You're right, that's usually how it goes!" Alya agreed with Alix.

"But this time I'm really ready! I've got you guys with me. I'm gonna do it, I promise!" Marinette insisted.

(Sukura41: Yeah, right. 😒)

The girls cheer for Marinette.

"You're gonna be great," Mylène says.

"Wooo! Yeah!" Alix cheered.

Marinette then launched back into her fantasy. "So I say to him, "Since your car's not here we might as well ride home together. Hey, look! What a co-inky-dink! There's a rickshaw right here!" She starts imitating Adrien's voice again. "Awesome idea, Marinette! I've always dreamed of going on a rickshaw with you!" She then speaks normally. "We take a really romantic ride along the banks of the Seine and over the Pont des Arts bridge, where we just happen to run into André, the sweethearts' ice cream maker! Then, "Violet" skates by and showers us with rose petals! It's gonna be perfect!"

(Sukura41: All this just to go on a date with a boy who only thinks of you as a friend? Pathetic. 😑)

"It's-It's... so beautiful!" Rose praised.

"Any questions?" Alya quizzed.

Juleka raises her hand while Alix facepalms. "Which flower am I, again?"

"You're "Rose". That's right, right?" Rose asked Marinette and Alya.

"Mm-hmm," Marinette confirmed.

"Yes!" Rose pumps her fist.

All the girls put their hands together.

"Operation: Secret Garden", here we come!" Marinette says.

The girls raise their hands up and cheer.

Scene: The Trocadéro.

Adrien was currently doing a photo shoot.

"Come on, more happy! Smile like you're smelling a delicious lunch in ze kitchen! Ah! No, no! We need..." Vincent looks around and notices a lollipop stand. "Lollipops!" He zooms away to get to the stand.

Just then a mother walks by with her baby, August, in a stroller. Adrien waved at the baby, whose return wave makes him chuckle.

Vincent comes back with a lollipop. "There!" He gives Adrien the lollipop.

"Lolipop! Lolipop!" August chanted when he saw the candy.

Vincent then resumes taking pictures of Adrien. "Now we have good taste! Mm-hmm."

"Lollipop! Lollipop!" August squealed, dropping his toy.

"No, August. Lollipops are not for babies," His mother picks up his toy. "Your snack is a delicious bottle of milk." She gave him a bottle of milk from her purse before she resumed strolling away with him.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette were spying on Adrien with binoculars.

"Are all the flowers planted?" Alya queried.

Juleka was holding the fake "No Parking" sign near the Agreste car. "Rose" planted."

Mylène is hiding behind a tree from Officer Roger. "Sunflower" planted."

Rose is near the waiting rickshaw. "Tulip" planted!"

"Perfect!" Marinette says. "Go-"

"Adrien!" Kalianna came running up to Adrien with a basket in her hand.

"Hey Kal." Adrien smiles at her while Vincent continues taking pictures of him.

"Sorry I came so late with your lunch, hope you don't mind," Kalianna says bashfully.

Adrien chuckles. "It's okay."

"When your photoshoot's over maybe we can go to the Tuileries Garden so we can relax and eat." Kalianna patted the lid of the basket.

"That sounds great," Adrien agreed. "I'll have my bodyguard drive us there. Wait, did you walk ALL the way here?" His eyes widened.

"No, no, no!" Kalianna shook her head. "I took a cab here since my dad had to use the family car to get to the airport. I'll go sit down." She smiles at Adrien before sitting down on a bench across from him resting her basket down.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette are shocked to see that Kalianna had shown up.

"Seriously?! What the he11 is she doing here?!" Marinette shrieked in anger.

"Girls, we've got a code red," Alya said into her earpiece.

"A code red? What do you mean?" Mylène questioned on the other end.

"Kalianna's here! She must've shown up to give Adrien her nasty lunch." Marinette scowls.

"Calm down Marinette, we can still do this. To not mix up anyone, Kalianna's code name will be "Daffodil". Got it?" Alya questioned.

"Got it!" The girls replied.

"Go, "Rose!"." Marinette urged.

"Uh, me?" Rose questioned into her earpiece.

"No, the other "Rose!"," Alya exclaimed, referring to Juleka.

Rose thinks for a moment as Juleka chuckles in amusement before pushing the cart with the fake sign toward the Agreste car. But a wheel of the cart gets stuck in a slot on a manhole cover.

"Um, you guys, I've got a problem," Juleka spoke in her earpiece.

"Rose?"," Marinette asked.

"Yeah, what?" Rose answered.

"There's a problem. It's stuck in a grate." Juleka quietly muttered.

"Rose", louder!" Marinette shouted.

"Yeah, what?!" Rose shouted back.

At the Trocadéro, both Marinette and Alya shush Rose for being so loud. Back with Juleka, she tries to carry the fake sign herself but has difficulty lifting it.

"Uh oh!" Mylène catches up with Juleka to help her carry the sign. "What's this big sign made of?"

"Metal, like, you know, the type road signs are made of. Why?" Marinette inquired.

(Sukura41: You fvkcing dumba$$. Where the fvck did you even get a METAL stop sign from?!)

"Couldn't you have made it out of cardboard or something?" Mylène queried. She notices Roger walking away, she looked at Juleka. "Go and get the police officer."

Juleka walks away to get Roger while Mylène struggles to carry the sign.

"Caution! The photoshoot of "Buttercup" will be over soon!" Marinette warned her friends.

Alix, who was at Pont des Arts waiting for her cue, groaned. "Ah, seriously! Enough with the chitchat!" She said into her earpiece.

Alya and Marinette looked at each other with wide eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

August's mother was currently struggling to pull her stroller up the steps. Adrien and Kalianna notice her, concerned about her difficulties.

"No, no, no, no, no! Look at me! Give me your best smile!" Vincent demanded.

Adrien has no choice but to stay in his place.

Kalianna stood up. "I'll go help her." She told Adrien, who smiles as she ran over to the woman.

Meanwhile, August sees Adrien holding his lollipop. "Lollipop! Lollipop!"

"No, August. Mommy told you already. You're too young for lollipops." His mother said.

August starts crying.

"Excuse me, ma'am," Kalianna made her way up the stairs to her. "Can I give you a hand?"

"Thank you so much, young lady." The woman smiles at the noirette as she helps her with the stroller to the top.

"Oh, here you go, honey." August's mother feeds August again, which calms him down.

"You have a really cute baby ma'am." Kalianna praised.

"Thank you, young lady." The woman thanked her once more.

Kalianna nodded and began to walk down the stairs, only to feel a chill go up her spine. She felt like holes were being glared into her back.

When she reached the bottom, she turned around and looked up.

Only to see no one.

She shrugged it off and made her way back to Adrien.

Meanwhile, above, Alya and Marinette, who both had ducked down behind the wall, sighed in relief.

Kalianna yawned while Adrien's photo shoot continued. She looked inside her basket before closing it.

"That's it. Perfect, hold it right there!" Vincent says while he continued to take pictures of Adrien. "Hmmm," He stopped. "Let's spruce this up a little." He looked at Kalianna. "Kalianna, tesoro (darling), come show off that gorgeous outfit with Adrien!"

Kalianna's eyes widened. "O-Okay." She smiled and got up, going over to Adrien.

"Alright, now wrap your arm around her waist Adrien," Vincent told Adrien. "And Kalianna, you grab Adrien's hand, the one holding the lollipop, and gaze into his eyes."

The duo did exactly as they were told, blushing as they did.

Vincent's eyes gleamed. "Yes, hold that pose!" He began snapping pictures.

"No, no, no, no! What's happening?!" Alya freaked out when she saw the pose between Kalianna and Adrien.

"She joined in on the photo shoot?! That b1tch! I bet she's doing this on purpose!" Marinette seethed with anger.

"Can't be, she didn't see us. The photographer must've asked her to join in." Alya figured.

"Why would he do that?!" Marinette groaned and fell onto the ground, being overdramatic.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

As Adrien's photoshoot was finishing up, Marinette notices that August's mother still having trouble lifting her stroller up more steps. Her phone suddenly drops from her purse.

Marinette immediately rushes to help her.

"Lotus"-er-Marinette! Stay here!" Alya cried, but the bluenette was already gone.

August's mother reaches for her phone but Marinette picks it up and gives it to her.

"Hello, ma'am," Marinette walks to the front of the stroller to see August. "Hello, little baby!" She began to help his mother carry the stroller up the stairs.

"Thank you so much! Your just as nice as that black-haired young lady." The woman praised.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Uh-huh."

Meanwhile, Vincent waved off Adrien and Kalianna as the photoshoot finished. "All right, have a good day!"

"You too!" Kalianna gave him a brief wave before picking up her basket and leaving with Adrien.

"Look out, "Buttercup" and "Daffodil's" on the move!" Alya warned.

Marinette sees this and August suddenly drops his bottle, which tumbles to the bottom of the steps. Adrien and Kalianna are also about to walk up there. August starts to cry again.

"Sorry!" Marinette runs down and grabs the bottle before Kalianna and Adrien can see her, then returns the bottle to August's mother. "Here you go!"

"Thank you, young lady." The woman voiced.

"You're welcome! Bye!" Marinette ran off.

While August's mother tries to calm him down, Marinette runs back to her hiding spot. On the way, she gasps when she sees that the Agreste car has come back to its original location.

"Red alert! The "Nanny's" back!" The bluebell-eyed girl informed.

The girls all gasp.

Juleka finds Roger again and taps his shoulder.

"Yes?" The man turned around.

Rose and Mylène put the fake sign back up when Juleka points to the car again.

Roger blows his whistle and goes over to the car. "Hey you, mister!" He called to Gorilla. "Over there! You've asked for it! I'm slapping you with a fine for a parking violation, for non-compliance with orders, and for infuriating a usually cheerful police officer!"

(Sukura41: You honestly don't deserve to be a police officer OR a lieutenant. The mayor was right to call you incompetent and fire you in Rogercop. 😑)

Gorilla snarls and walks away to find Adrien.

Meanwhile, Kalianna and the said boy are walking up the stairs.

"So what did you make?" Adrien asked the ravenette, glancing at the basket she was holding.

"Well, I recently just learned a recipe from my maid Gladys. She taught me how to make Gochujang pasta, a Korean meal. I hope you like it." Kalianna says to the blonde.

"Sounds delicious!" Adrien smiles.

"There's also some cherry and almond tarts inside for dessert." Kalianna disclosed.

"Oh wow, I sure am getting spoiled today huh?" Adrien smirked at her, causing her to blush.

Meanwhile, Gorilla is still looking for Adrien and he crosses paths with August his mother.

"You're being quite stubborn today, August." The woman tries to calm down her son, who's still crying.

Adrien and Kalianna finally reach the top of the stairs. They both gasp when they see an Akuma descending toward Gorilla. But when the aggravated man catches sight of Adrien, he calms down, and the Akuma flies away from him.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"What happened? His emotions just vanished!" Hawk Moth comments in shock.

Scene: The Trocadéro.

"Lollipop! Lollipop! Lollipop!" August continued to cry. The Akuma flies into his ID bracelet and a purple butterfly outlines his face.

Hawk Moth is flabbergasted for a moment."This wasn't what I had in mind. But why not? After all, what could be more emotionally powerful than a baby throwing a giant temper tantrum?! Gigantitan, I am Hawk Moth."

"Hawk Moo?" August questioned as he is speaking was still developing since he was a baby.

"No, not "Hawk Moo". Just Hawk Moth. Well, you're going to be... big and strong, and you'll get to do... whatever you want." Hawk Moth decided. "But in return, you must bring me back Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

(Sukura41: It's honestly so shameful and embarrassing that Hawk Moth had to stoop so low to Akumatize a BABY to get the Miraculous. What a fvcking joke. 😑)

"Lollipop?" August probed.

"Not lollipop! Miraculous! Mi-ra-cu-lous!!" Hawk Moth spelled out the name.

August transforms into Gigantitan.

"My little baby!" August's mother exclaimed, scared and shocked.

"LOLIPOP!" Gigantitan roared.

Gorilla shielded Adrien and Kalianna as everyone fearfully scattered.

Gigantitan turns around. "Lollipop!"

Marinette jumps in to save August's mother from being stomped. "Kids these days. They grow up so fast! Am I right?"

"It's a baby!" A bystander yelled.

Mylène, Rose, and Juleka are all about to run.

Meanwhile, Alya was recording another post for the Ladyblog. "Whoa, don't blink now!"

Mylène pulls Alya away. "Come on!"

"Lollipop!" Gigantitan pulls up a statue from its pedestal and sucks on it. "Bleugh!" He tosses down the statue and starts to cry. "Lollipop! Ooh?" He picks up Adrien's bodyguard and starts to suck on him. "Bleugh!" He throws Gorilla away. Gorilla lands in a tree, covered in saliva.

"August!" The baby's mother cried.

"Stay out of danger, ma'am. Lady Luck and Cat Noir will be here any moment now and save your little August." Marinette assured her while getting her to safety.

"I'm gonna go hide. Let's meet up at your car after this whole thing?" Kalianna asked Adrien.

He nods and the noirette runs away while he ran to hide behind a statue as Gigantitan stomped away.

The blonde lets Plagg out of his jacket.

"Aww, I was just about to take a cheese break!" Plagg says, holding up a piece of Camembert.

"Don't be such a baby, Plagg. Plagg, claws out!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Alya, Juleka, Mylène, and Rose gather in a group huddle.

"Girls, where is "Lotus"?" Rose queried. Alya, Juleka, and Mylène stare at her in confusion. "Marinette, where is she?!"

The girls all run to find Marinette.

"Hey, look!" Mylène pointed at Gigantitan.

The villain notices the girls and tries to grab them, but they run away. "Lollipop!" He's about to follow the girls when he suddenly hears the sound of a bell, which is shown to be Cat Noir jingling the bell he wears.

"Well, you're the biggest rugrat I've ever seen," Cat Noir remarked. He jumped away when Gigantitan was about to grab him.

"Kitty!" Gigantitan squealed.

"Let's go splish-splash mega-baby!" Cat Noir leaps onto Gigantitan's forehead, and then down to the ground. "You can't catch me!"

Gigantitan starts to follow him.

"Let's get our feet nice and wet. But we can't squish anyone, okay?" Cat Noir asserted.

Behind a pillar, Kalianna notices the cat hero is luring Gigantitan away. "Lure him to the river where there's nothing to destroy. Nice move, kitty."

"Looks like that lunch with Adrien at the Tuileries Garden is on hold," Tikki contended as she flew out from her holder's purse.

"We'll be pausing for an epic battle with Cat Noir instead," Kalianna put down her basket. "I'll just leave this here. Tikki, spots on!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Lolli!" Gigantitan manages to grab Cat Noir and is about to suck on him.

"Well hey there kitty cat," Lady Luck greeted him from below. "I see you're not much of a natural with kids, are you?" She smirked.

"Are you kidding? We were just playing a fun game of tag!" Cat Noir freed himself from Gigantitan's hands before he landed next to Lady Luck.

"The Akuma's probably in his bracelet." Lady Luck throws her yo-yo to tie the string around Gigantitan's left hand. A purple butterfly outlined his face.

"Gigantitan, watch out for the very naughty Lady Luck!" Hawk Moth warned.

The villain lifts his hand up and flings Lady Luck up to the Trocadéro roof and she yelped when she almost fell off.

"Whoa-ho! How 'bout that?" Cat Noir joins her on the roof. "You're not much of a natural with kids either. Nice flying."

"Well, I'd rather fly than almost be sucked on like a pacifier." Lady Luck witted back with crossed arms.

Gigantitan is about to grab her, but Cat Noir pulls her away.

"Kitty," The villain searches for Cat Noir.

"Let's go," Lady Luck told Cat Noir before jumping over Gigantitan with her partner and landing on the ground. "So obviously trying to get his bracelet while he's active isn't gonna work. It's time to put this to a stop before any more damage is done. Lucky Charm!" She obtained a roll of gift wrap. "Gift wrap?"

"Oh? So we're wrapping this up before it can even start?" Cat Noir jested.

Lady Luck rolled her eyes. With her Lucky Vision, she sees a lamppost, Cat Noir's bell, and the gift wrap. "Got it!"

"Lolipop!" Gigantitan's voice was heard.

Lady Luck looked at Cat Noir. "Kitty, why don't you call him over here with that bell of yours? I'll have a nice treat waiting for him."

"At your command M'lady," Cat Noir bowed.

Meanwhile, Gigantitan stomps around. "Lolipop! Lolipop!" He suddenly hears Cat Noir's bell jingling.

"Yoo-hoo!" Cat Noir called to him, standing in front of him. "If you want a nice tasty lollipop then follow me."

"Kitty!" Gigantitan clapped his hands and gleefully followed after the black cat.

"Well, hey there Gigantitan! You want a lollipop? Here it is!" Lady Luck gestured to the lamppost she was next to.

The gift wrap is wrapped around the lamppost to make it look like a lollipop.

"Lollipop!" Gigantitan walks over, and pulls up the "lollipop".

"Now Cat Noir!" Lady Luck yells.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir activates his special power.

While Gigantitan is distracted by peeling off the wrapper from the lamp post, Cat Noir jumps up and Cataclysms his bracelet, destroying it.

Meanwhile, Gigantitan had peeled off the wrapper only to see the light for the lamppost. Upset, he throws the lamppost away and plops down, beginning to cry.

Lady Luck notices the Akuma flying away. "Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" She captures the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases the purified Akuma. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She throws the Lucky Charm into the air.

The Miraculous light fixes all the damage, Gigantitan turns back into August in mid-air, and Cat Noir catches him when he falls.

"Kitty!" August cooed, petting his bell.

"Okay, you are a natural with babies after all." Lady Luck admitted, putting her elbow on his shoulder.

(Sukura41: See what I just did? See how I shortened the plot? See how I didn't have my OC go through ALL THAT BULLSH1T LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL EPISODE?! Ladybug really caused a whole fvcking CATASTROPHE just because she wanted to do a whole complicated plan when she could've just used her LUCKY CHARM FROM THE JUMP!)

"August!" August's mother runs over to get her son.

"Mama!" August squealed as his mother took him into her arms.

"Pound it!" The heroes fist-bumped.

Just then Lady Luck's Miraculous beeped. "We gotta get going." She told August's mother before running away with Cat Noir. "Bye, ma'am!"

"Thank you, Cat Noir! Thank you, Lady Luck!" The woman smiles.

"Thank you!" August babbled out.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Lady Luck and Cat Noir, Gigantitan may not have been big enough for the job, but I promise my next villain will be more than you can handle!" Hawk Moth promised while his window closed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Trocadéro.

"C'mon, where are you?" Kalianna muttered as she looked through each stone pillar. "Ah!" She smiled when she saw her basket. "There you are!" She picks up the basket and opens it, putting her hand inside. She smiled again. "I see your still hot." She giggled and walked away.

(Sukura41: Don't ask how, its Miraculous Logic.)

Meanwhile, Marinette runs toward her friends.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted them.

Her friends all chuckle with happiness.

"Marinette!" Rose chirped.

"That was weird," Juleka says.

"I was so worried about you!" Mylène informed.

"Where were you?" Alya questioned.

"I was worried, too. I looked all over for you guys. I'm so glad everything worked out okay." Marinette says.

"All except for your date with Adrien." Alya pointed out.

"Oh yeah. Where did he go?" Mylène asked.

"Oh! There he is!" Rose pointed at Adrien coming up the stairs.

"Maybe we can finish the job after all," Alya said.

"Awesome." Juleka commented.

"No. No more complicated plans. Sometimes it's best to just get straight to the point." Marinette uttered.

Meanwhile, Adrien had reached a few feet from his car.

"Adrien!"

He turned and saw Marinette waving as she walked up to him. "Marinette! What are you doing here?"

Meanwhile, Alya, Juleka, Mylène, and Rose are hiding behind a pillar.

"Is she gonna do it?" Mylène voiced.

"It's just like a romantic movie!" Rose cheered.

"I came here to do some sketching!" Marinette holds up her sketch pad. "I can't believe we've run into each other here! Hey, would you like to-?"

Gorilla honks the car horn impatiently.

"Hang pout?" Marinette asked, grabbing Adrien's arms. "I mean, hang about? No, hag out?"

Gorilla honks the horn again.

"Oh, forget it," Marinette chuckled. "Better not keep your guard waiting."

"Uh, okay," Adrien says.

"Adrien!" Kalianna came running up to him and Marinette with her basket. She looked at Marinette and rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to Adrien. "Let's head to the Tuileries Garden. I'm pretty sure your starving cause so am I."

Adrien's stomach grumbled just then, and as did Kalianna's. They both laughed at this.

Marinette glared at Kalianna.

"Hey Marinette," Adrien looked at her, causing her to look at him. "You wanna come with me and Kalianna to the garden? I can give you a ride home after."

Meanwhile, the girls hiding behind the pillar are filled with glee.

"I..." Marinette blushes.

Kalianna, feeling jealous and maybe a twinge of selfishness, lightly grabbed Adrien's arm. "Adrien, we'd better go eat fast so you can head home after you drop me off. I don't want your dad to get mad."

"You're right, I should be getting home after what just happened." Adrien agreed.

The girls behind the pillar become annoyed at this.

Kalianna smiles smugly at Marinette. She then looked at Adrien. "Let's go."

The boy nods and walks to his car with Kalianna. He opens the car door, letting her in before he went in as well.

"Bye, Marinette!" Adrien waved at her before closing the door.

Marinette waved as the vehicle then drove off. Her mouth twisted into a frown as her friends gathered behind her.

"Why did I say no?! I'm so lame! I could have spent time with him in the garden and I could've ridden with him alone after he dropped Kalianna off!"

"Well, at least you managed to get a sentence out without losing your cool," Alya says.

"One sentence out of three! Not bad!" Rose praised.

"You'll get there in the end. Well, maybe not, with Kalianna being more close to him there's no way she'll- oof!" Mylène squeaked when Juleka elbowed her. "You'll get there." She assured Marinette.

"Sure will." Juleka agreed.

"Thanks, girls. It doesn't matter how close Kalianna is to Adrien, I'll end up winning his heart in the end." Marinette smirked.

Behind her, Alix throws the rose petals at her. "Don't tell me "Buttercup" left the flowerbed with the "Nanny"."

"Yep, and he left with "Daffodil", aka Kalianna too. But it's all good," Alya signals Théo for a rickshaw ride. "Come on, BFF, let's take a ride on the rickshaw! Don't fall off!" She teased her best friend.

The girls laugh in amusement when they all get in the rickshaw, except for Alix, who throws more rose petals at them.

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.

Kalianna sighed in content while Adrien laid on her lap, watching the sunset with him on the soft grass.

"That food was delicious," Adrien droned out, slowly blinking his eyes.

"I know, I've got hands filled with love." Kalianna quipped.

Adrien let out a soft chuckle.

The duo then continued to watch the sunset.

"Alright, let's get to our homes." Kalianna shifted but found herself feeling heavyweight on her lap. "Adrien?" She looked down at him and saw him fast asleep.

(Sukura41: When that postprandial fatigue comes in clutch after a good meal.)

The noirette giggled and began playing with his soft hair. She couldn't help but stare at him adoringly as the sunlight beamed down on his gorgeous face, making him glow.

She smiled and leaned down, kissing his forehead, then his temple.

'If you only knew how much I loved you, Adrien. If you only knew.'

Word Count: 5,156

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
92.5K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
259K 16.2K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
15.2K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...