Falling hard for you.

By tiana_greeff

Faith is Bella twin sister.What will happen when Bella drags her alone to Jacob houses.What will happen when... More

Faith Swan
Faith's room
author note
Wolf is out of the bag
Friends again
time with the pack
PLEASE NOTE
The imprint talk
Cullens are back
new threat or friend
You are my world
Graduation Present
Army on it's way
Battlefield
Family Time
New Member
Bellas Wedding
Positive!
Telling The Pack
Bella Back With Trouble
Tick and Thin
Paul is my home
Jacob imprinted on Bella's baby
Tuxes hunting and Jacob pack returns home
Big news and baby room
Not one but two
Braxton Hicks contractions Mrs Lahote
Birth
Parents
Christmas time and gift giving
Final battle
They were meant to be
Author here

Wedding bells

3.4K 55 4
By tiana_greeff

*Note that the wedding is at the beach and it is a small wedding with friends and family*

Faith make up, dress and hair style. 

Paul tuxedo and the guys is the same but a dark gray colour 

Bridesmaid dress

Wedding set up (Image it just at the beach, where the pack goes) 

Faith pov

I can't believe today is the day. I get to marry my wolf, my dad was sad and keep on saying"My girls are growing up and wouldn't need him anymore" I hugged him and said that I will always need him and that he will be the est grandpa ever.  I was scared when dad found out about the pack, because of Jake telling. I was sitting in front of my mirror felting Kim apply my make up when I thought back of the day came and yelled at Paul for laying and all. 

*few days back*

I was sitting in Paul lap watching movie when my dad knocked on the door yelling at Paul to come out. I stood up to get the door for him and as soon as I opened the door dad walked past me to Paul" you son of a bitch" "DAD!!!" "did you know about him changing into big wolf?" he asked me. "Who told you?" Paul asked making my dad look at him "Jacob did, he said that Bella is fine but he needed to tell me something and soon stripped and exploded into this thing." Dad said making me sigh. "Dad I know about it but I never wanted you to find out like that. we were trying to keep you safe" I said walking to him.After my dad cooled down e called Sam over and Billy as well. Soon they arrived and talked to my dad making him understand that everything is fine and no one is getting hurt. 

*present* 

"Make up done. Now we wait for the time for you to walk down the ale with your dad" Kim said making me smile. I looked at my hair that was done my Emily and smiled at the little bit of glitter she sprinkled in my hair. My dad then walked in smiling at me "ready?" he asked I nodded and stood up slowly dad walked over to me and held my hand as he walked with me to the alter. 

I was on cloud nine when I saw Paul standing at the alter waiting for me, I saw him rubbing his face, knowing he is trying to hide the fact that he is crying. Music was playing and I didn't care I kept looking at my wolf waiting for me and my heart was beating fast knowing he felt the same. My dad gave me over to Paul ,  when the priest asked who gives me away. I held Paul hand the enter time the Billy talked , never really listening to him.

*I'm skipping the long talking and all. Billy is the priest for the wedding*

Billy soon said  "The couple wrote their own vows  so Paul you may begin" Paul smiled and looked at me "Faith, my love... I can't believe that after so many years of being your friend, and boyfriend in the end we are here getting married. I remember the day when I told you that I think I'm going to marry Rachel.. I saw the look in your eyes the sadness and hurt but at the time I didn't want to except my feelings that I had for you. I didn't want to lose you or hurt you but then I did and it broke me. I lost my friend the day I became what I am, I thought I was protecting you but fate proved me wrong. The day I got you back into my life, I knew I would fight to win your heart and trust back. I knew from that day one that no matter what you will always be the one for me, even after the drama we had and fights. I felt completed the day when you excepted me and my other side. You are the light in my world. When you told me you loved me after I told you I felt like screaming to the world that you are mine and mine only. And when you told me you were pregnant I was scared but somehow I knew with you by my side and visa versa we can face this. Now today we are getting married and I feel that this is the only step left of our single life before we start everything together from now on. I love you Faith Swan soon to be Lahote. You are my world and my reason for breathing" he ended making me cry. "Thanks to Kim for making me put water proof make up on..." I said making some people laugh. The priest then told me it is my turn "Paul... I... I feel home when I am with you.  You are my best friend for a young age.. I remember my dad calling us the partners in crime when he saw us pranking each other or this  playing together.  The day we stopped talking and all it broke me.. I lost my one true friend, and if it wasn't for Bella dragging me with her that day I would have never got you back. I felt completed my best friend is back in my life, but in my hart I wanted it to me more. I was in heaven the day you said you loved me and I still am, every time you say it. I can't wait for the next chapter in our lives. Knowing that our baby will be loved to death and spoiled by everyone. I just... I love you Paul Lahote and will never stop" I ended making him  smiled and kiss my hands. Soon the priest asked for the rings, when we made our promises and placed the rings on each others finger. I felt happy "I know pronouns you husband and wife. Paul you may now kiss your bride" Billy said making me giggle. I felt Paul lips on mine and moving it slowly making the moment last. 

(their wedding bands, but is n graved as follow Paul ring: Love you my wolf. and Faith ring: Love you my love. with the diamond in it)

After the kiss Paul pulled away holding my hands. He walked with me down the path making me giggle as he held his hand protectively over my stomach. Everyone cheered and it made me smile. 

no once pov 

The wedding party was fun, the newly wed couple was dancing slowly holding to the songs playing. Everyone was drinking eating and talking about well anything. Paul took Faith to their table once he saw her getting tired from standing and all. Faith was happy she saw her sister dancing with her husband. She knew that the pack and Cullen made a trues for today. Knowing that she would cry if they starting fighting at the wedding. 

Paul sat down next to his wife enjoy the time and peace. Everyone at the party could see that Paul would do anything for her and will protect her from harm. They all saw as the couple was softly talking to one another, knowing that the baby they are having will be loved till the day they give their last breathe. 

Bella saw how happy her sister was and could be more relieved that her sister found her other half, like she did with Edward. But Bella knew that the only different is that Faith will age and grow old with her love. Where Bella will live forever and look young no matter how old she get. But that is the thing Bella knew her sister didn't care about, beauty never matter to her sister, what matter to her was the caring and personality of the person. Bella knew that Paul stole her sister heart the day he told her that she is his best friend and will always be there for her. 

Sam and Emily was dancing knowing tomorrow they will tell the baby the good news,Knowing that today is about the newly wed couple. Sam kissed Emily lips and smile when she moved closer to him. Sam looked over to Paul and Faith, he saw Paul talking to the Faith belly smiling and leaving kisses now and then. Sam then moved his hands to Emily belly think of the happy news she told him this morning.  

Everyone was enjoying the day. Jake was holding Nessie in his arms wanting to spend time with her. Jake was scared at Bella when he told her about the imprint but then he saw her accepting it and living with it. 

Paul was in his element  when Faith told him she felt the baby kick when he said Daddy will be here for you and mommy. So he kept on talking and trying to feel the baby kick. 

The day died down when the newly wed was going home to rest. And slowly did each and every one leave the party. The pack could breath when the Cullen family left, but they didn't want Faith to see it so they hide it well away from her. The pack then helped with the clean up and soon after that they went home and rested. 

Paul pov 

I helped my wife into the our house, talking her straight to our room. She giggled at me and my goofiness."I love you Faith Lahote." I said kissing her lips "And I love you Paul Lahote" she said kissing me back. I picked her up and cared her bride style to our bed. "My wolf... help me get ride out of my dress?" she asked making me smile .I placed her down on our bed."I will my love.. but first let met get out of my suit." I said taking of my jacket. She smiled and waited till I was under dressed, only left in my underwear. "Now I love this well sort f strip show that I got from my husband" she said making me smile. I walked over to her and helped her stand, I walked around her and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the ground. My mouth watered when  saw her not wearing a bra. I kissed her shoulder holding her from behind. She moaned and turned to face me. I kissed her lips, feeling her hands move over my chest. "Paul" she moaned making me stop and look at her.  She looked at me with love "After the baby is born remember" she said making me groan "I know.... and I am counting the days down" I said making her giggle. I moved her back to the bed, dressing her in my shirt to sleep in. She cuddled up into me and soon drifted to sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead, soon falling asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.4K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.
54.9K 1.4K 46
Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edward that cause for Jacob to put distance b...
375K 6.1K 28
Renesmee finds out Jacob imprinted on her and things change rapidly. Jacob is forced to move out of Forks and doesnt know what to do. What will Renes...
36.3K 905 29
This story takes place after New Moon whenever I left when the wolf found her she was so broken they didn't know what to do Charlie was worried about...