The Mafia's Beloved-2

Bởi ttttxtttt

This is the second part of Mafia's Beloved. You have to read The Mafia's Beloved for understanding this story... Xem Thêm

💖Memory💖
💔Loss💔Part-1
💔Loss💔Part-2
💔Loss💔Part-3
💖Dangerous💖
💖I Miss You💖
💖Remarry💖
💖Trap💖
💖Truth Revealed💖
💖The Wedding Day💖
💖💖💖
💖Save💖
💔Hurt💔
💖Killer💖
💖Hospital💖
💖Escaped💖
💖Punishment💖
💖Love💖
💝💝💝
💖Chocolates💖
💖Naughty Girl💖
💖Baby Boy💖
💖Jimin💖
💖Wife💖
💖Our Son💖
💖Shopping💖
💖Shock💖Part-1
💖Monster💖
💖Psycho💖
💖Island💖
💖Kidnapped💖
🎂Author🎂
💖Prince💖
💖Uncomfortable💖
💖J-hope💖
💖Surprise💖
💖Truth Revealed💖-Part-2
💖Save💖Part-2
💖Save💖Part-3
💖I'm Sorry💖
💖Silence💖
💖Brother💖
💖Bored💖
💖Cruel💖
💖Feelings💖
💖I love her💖
💖I Will Marry You💖
💖Angel💖
Author
💖Angry💖
💖Tears💖
💖The Wedding Day💖Part-2
💖The Wedding Day💖Part-3
💜💜💜
💖Welcome Home💖
💖Remember💖
💖Family💖
💜💜💜
💖I love him💖
💖Party💖
💖Best Friend💖
💖My Precious Diamonds💖
💖Attention💖
💖Act💖
💖Shock💖Part-2
💔Cheater💔
💖Sunshine💖
💖Acting💖
💜💜💜
💖Hospital💖
💜💜💜
💖Drama💖
💖Deal💖
💖Home💖
🎂🎂🎂
💖Care💖
💖Lie💖
💖Forgive💖
💖Surprise💖Part-1
💖Surprise💖Part-2

💖Fool💖

5K 264 136
Bởi ttttxtttt

A/n Pov:

Jungkook marched towards the cell's area. He directly enter in cell where he wants to come and look at the woman who is sitting on the floor while her ankle is chained up.

Jungkook : Tell me about the hiding spots of that Kim fucking Taehyung.

She smirked and look at him.

Jisoo : and why should I tell you?

Jungkook loss his temper and look at her angrily. Jungkook easily get angry at everything from when Taehyung take away Y/n again.

Jungkook : don't make me angry, you bitch! Don't test my patience!

Jisoo : if I tell you then what I get in return?

Jungkook : I won't torture you anymore.

Jisoo scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Jisoo : it's not enough! I want something else.

Jungkook : what?

Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

Jisoo : I want you. I want you for a night.

Jungkook glare at her and grab her throat.

Jungkook : how dare you?! How dare you to think that I will let you touch me?!

He let go of her throat and she start coughing. He about to go out but she stop him.

Jisoo : think....think about it twice darling. I can tell you his secret places.

Jungkook stand in his place while thinking deeply.
He sighed in annoyance and said without turning toward her.

Jungkook : OK.

Then he get out from there while Jisoo is smirking.

Jisoo : what a Fool he is? Does he really thinks that Kim Taehyung told me about his secret places? Huh.

She scoffed and start laughing.

Jisoo : but tonight, my dream is going to be true. I can finally have you Jeon Jungkook. I want you from the beginning but that bitch Y/n came into my way but now no one can come between us baby boy.

Meanwhile........ 

Y/n is still crying while sitting on her bed.

Y/n: no..... I just can't sitting in here like this. I....I have to do something. I have to get out from here. I don't know if I love Jungkook or not but I really love that little kid who call me his mommy. I have to go to him.

She wipes her tears and stand up from the bed and try to open the door but as she thought it's locked. She run toward the window and try to open it but it's also locked. Then an idea come into her mind.

Y/n: I have to wait till the maids come here.

Y/n sit down on the bed and wait for the dinner time and finally it's night and the maids come inside of Y/n's room.
Y/n is looking at them quietly and when they are placing her food on the table, suddenly, she ran out from the room and immediately lock it from outside.

Y/n: now I have to get out from here.

She ran in the big hallway and stop when she saw many bodyguards.

Y/n: oh no, I have to find other way but how? this house is so big.

She turn and go to other direction.
She stop in front of a door.

Y/n: my room's windows are locked but that doesn't mean that other room's windows are locked too. I have to escape from other room.

She quickly try to open the door of a room but to be her bad luck, it's locked. Then she try the other one and this time it's unlocked.

Y/n: yes! It's not locked.

She quickly enter in the room and it's look like a store room.

Y/n: oh God, now it's a store room. Now where is the window?

She look around the room and finally spot a window. She happily go toward it and open it but when she looks outside, she is shocked because she is in 6th floor.

Y/n: oh God, it's so high. I can't jump out from here.

She close the window and go out from the room but when she go back to the direction where she just came from, she is surprised to see that there is no any bodyguards in there. She took this chance and quickly run out from there and after running down from many stairs, she finally reach the ground floor. Y/n is so happy to go outside and run out from the main door but little did she knows that Taehyung have CCTV cameras in his whole mansio? She run out from the Mansion and stop when she saw sea in front of her.

Y/n: it's a beach, I should go to other direction.

She again start running and get tired, it's night time but she don't stop and keep running but to be her shock, she again reach at a sea shore.

Y/n: what the heck? I run opposite from the beach but I again end at the sea shore.

???: done trying to escape?

Y/n startled when she hear that deep voice. She turn and her eyes widened when she saw Taehyung in front of her.

Y/n: V?

He is looking at her darkly. He chuckled which scares Y/n.

Taehyung : awe, my innocent baby doll. Do you really think that you can escape? It's my private island, sweetheart.

Y/n is shocked when he said that.

Y/n: what? It's an island?

Taehyung : yes baby and do you really think that you can just come out from my mansion without any trouble?

He smirks and continues.

Taehyung : I'm the one who let you come out from my mansion because I want to see you that how far you can run in my this island?

Y/n: please V, please let me go. I'm begging you.

Taehyung boil in anger and shout at her.

Taehyung : NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME! YOU ARE ONLY MINE! YOU GOT IT?

He go toward her and Y/n backed away and she turn to run away from him but his bodyguards are circling her. Suddenly, she feels hot breath hit back of her neck, she turn and get shocked to See Taehyung so closer and about to fall but he caught her in right time.

Taehyung : I have to drugged you again because you again fall in love with that fucking bastard!

Y/n: wha...what? You drugged me?

Taehyung smirk at her and pull her up so she could stand up properly and let her go and start laughing like a psycho.

Taehyung : yes, yes, yes, I drugged you so you can only love me and forgot that fucking Jungkook but see you again fall for him after I did so many things but still you choose him over me!

He hold her arms and shake her violently.

Taehyung : WHY? WHY Y/N? WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU? ANSWER ME!

Tears roll down from his eyes while saying this and Y/n feels bad for him.

Y/n: I....I'm sorry.....

She whispered quietly and Taehyung again start laughing loudly.

Taehyung : so, you are not going to love me right? Then see what I will do to you.

Y/n: wha-............

Y/n get cut off when suddenly someone place a cloth on her mouth and she fall unconscious in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung : I'm sorry sweetheart but you don't left any choice for me.

He carried her in bridal style and start walking towards his mansion.

Meanwhile............

Some bodyguards take Jisoo out from the cell and take her to a room so she can take a bath and wear nice clothes. After she takes a bath, she demand for an expensive dress and the maids quickly give it to her because Jungkook order them to listen whatever she said.

She wear the dress and look at herself in the mirror while the maids are looking at her in disguise.

Jisoo : I'm looking so sexy. I'm sure after this night, he will forget about that bitch and marry me.

She smirked evilly and turn to the maids.

Jisoo : take me to Jungkook. He will be waiting for me.

The maids quickly lead her out from that room and take her to an another room. The maids open the door for her and she walked inside like a queen. She smirked when she saw Jungkook sitting on the bed.

Jisoo : awe my baby boy is waiting for me, such a sweet guy. Maids close the door.

She order the maids like its her house and they quickly close the door. She walk toward Jungkook and stand in front of him but he is not looking at her, he is looking down at the floor.

Jisoo : so, shall we start now, baby?

By saying that she start stripping her clothes in front of him.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I hope you all will like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I will again update the next chapter when this chapter get 100 votes.

Luv u all. 💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

155K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
8K 497 34
After helping a mob boss, you gain freedom to finally live your life. But a series of events leads to you needing their protection and you find yours...
28.3K 578 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
2.9K 92 35
"How is life being the mafia queen?" :Well it's sweet ig? (DISCLAIMER) THIS IS PURE FICTION!!! I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES BUT I OWN THE STORYLINE I...