2Hearts : SarawatTine

By sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... More

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 22 : Love counsel
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 30 : Unfocused
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 37 : Unexpected
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 39 : Comforts
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 33 : Terrible day

4.3K 197 12
By sunnuisance

Next day..

Sarawat feeling weak waking up this morning. Last night, he kept waking up in the middle of the night as his stomach feels uncomfortable. He even let out all the content from dinner in Tine's house yesterday.

He has contacted his manager that he's not feeling well. He still want to attend work and ask the manager to fetch him from his apartment.

He need to take photo for some brand that he endorse. He tries his best to give out the best even his body feels weak. He has took the medicine however the uncomfortable feeling didn't go away.

The brand endorser shocked that Sarawat can pulled out even though he is sick. He want to postpone but this guy here want to continue. He thinks that Sarawat is truly profesional.

After finished taking photoshoot, Sarawat feel lightheaded for awhile. He walk to the cushion and sit there while hold his head.

His manager come rushing towards him as he feels worries of Sarawat.

"Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital. You can change first" Sarawat's manager said. Sarawat only nodded his head.

He stand up to go to the fitting room, but suddenly he feels the floor under him shake and everything is shake as well and his surrounding become blurr slowly.

And that's when suddenly everything become black and before he could know, he already on the floor. Before his eyes close, the last thing he heard his manager called his name out loud.

=========

At School Rangers Shooting..

Today, Tine with his colleague shoot for School Ranger special episode. This is first time Tine shoot without Sarawat after his acting debut.

He quite nervous as usually Sarawat will always cover for him when they are together. But Sarawat said to him this is good for his careers growth. And he agrees on that because they can't be together all the time, right.

Now, they are having a break. It's noon and everybody looks tired because the weather is quite hot.

They are having a meal together. Tine sitting there with his senior and just enjoy his lunch because the food provided really delicious.

Then he heard, one of the senior is talking about something related to Sarawat. He stops eating and try to focus on the conversation.

"What happen to him actually?" Guy asked.

"I don't know the details. His manager didn't explain the cause. He just tell me that he is sick and faint after finished photoshoot" Lee said as his face looks worried as well. Lee is one of Sarawat's close friend also beside Boss and Man.

When Tine heard the word faint, his eyes widen. His heart beating fast. He urge to ask the senior but he's afraid that he will be rude to interrupt them like that.

He didn't has appetite anymore. He grab his phone and dial Sarawat's number.

After a few rings, the phone is answered by someone, 

"Hello" Tine let out a relieve sigh.

But he starts to worried again when realized that's not Sarawat's voice.

"Hello.. is this P'Eed? Where is Sarawat?" Tine ask. He cannot hide his worried feeling in his voices.

"Yes.. this is me. Sarawat is at hospital now. I'm here with him"

Tine heart feel like stop beating at the moment he hears that. He tries to compose himself and speak again.

"Why Phee? Is sarawat sick? Is it worse? Can he speak? I want to speak with him" Tine speak nonstop.

"Tine.. Tine.. relax. I think he just need rest. And you cannot speak with him right now because he just sleep after taking medicine"

"Oh.. do you know why he faint or sick Phee?" Tine ask curious.

"It's related to his allergic. He's allergic to squid and he took some, that's why he become like that"

When Tine heard that, he remember last night conversation of Sarawat at dining table. Sarawat ask about the ingredient in the soup that his Mummy make.

So, sarawat is sick because he eat that soup. Tine feels like crying as he thinks that's all his fault. He didn't know Sarawat well. If he knows, he will tell Sarawat beforehand.

"Tine.. Tine.. are you still there?"

"Uhh.. yes.. yes.. I'm here. Phee..please look after Sarawat and please tell me if anything happen" Tine's voices become weak.

"Okay, I will contact you if there's anything"

"Okay Phee. Thank you" Tine said and he turn off the call.

His shoulder dropy and he feels down. Suddenly he didn't has mood to shooting as his mind worried of Sarawat. He just want to go there and check on Sarawat.

However, that's not profesional move. Because he has responsibility now and he need to finish this shooting first. Tine sighs as he's going back to where his colleagues stay.

After taking a break, they continue the shooting. They played some game and Tine cannot focused on the game. He usually excited when there's a game. But now he really didn't has mood but he tries to give his best.

"Hey Tine.. Are you okay? You seems off?" Arm ask his junior worried as he rest his hand on Tine's shoulder.

Tine look at P'Arm. And he shakes his head. "Maybe I just tired because there a lot works lately"

"Uhh.. right. You are now rising star, and your schedule will be packed. It really need time to adjust to this. I'm really proud of you. But I hope you can take care your health as well naa" Arm said as he pat Tine's shoulder lightly as encouragement.

"Thank you Phee" Tine wai at P'Arm.

They finished shooting around 5.30pm. As the director wrapped everything, Tine immediately ask his manager to drive him off to his house. He need to take shower first because he's sweaty and smelly right now.

After taking quick shower at his house, he ask his papa to drive him to the hospital.

Gulf drives off them to the hospital. On the way there, Gulf shocked when Tine tell the whole story about how Sarawat get sick and faint because of his allergic to squid that he ate at their house.

Gulf can see his son worried and feel guilty about that. And what's more shocking is his son is crying right now. Tine not showing it but he can see there is tear rolling from his son eyes.

"Tine.. it's not your fault dear. We didn't know that he is allergic to that" Gulf tries to ease his son's heart.

"No papa... I should know it very well. Out of anyone, I should know better" Tine said as he bite his lips. He wipe his eyes repeatedly to stop the tears from coming out.

He cannot cry in front of Sarawat. How many times did he cries in front of the guy. Anyone would called him crybaby at this point.

Gulf stay silent after hearing the last words coming from Tine. He didn't know why but he feels his son and Sarawat has special relationship.

Or else why Tine said he should know it very well. And the way Tine crying and worried about Sarawat is not normal.

It's the same way when he's in relationship with his husband before. But he choose to not ask Tine right now. There will be right time for all of this.

And when the time comes, sure Tine will tell them everything.

============

AN: Sarawat admitted to hospital! Tine is really worried and he didnt even realized he has exposed some hint to his mummy. Gulf has mother's instinct very well.. 😂

And dont call my baby Tine crybaby 😭, he just normal person. U know when important person for u in bad situation somehow bcoz of u (which is actually not) and u cant do nothing about it..it's frustrating 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2.4K 20
The star dates the super fan. Win Metawin is the new rising star in Thailand and Bright Vachirawit is the fan. Oh wait, I mean Anti-Fan. The two have...
42.9K 2.6K 16
Tine was always a man who strived for a perfect order in his life. And how happy he was when he finally got it, in his stable relationship with Mil...
87K 4.1K 28
Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree is engaged to Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn's one and only beloved step-sister, Love Pattrinite! The problem is he keeps fin...
85.4K 4.4K 28
What happens when the person you hate the most becomes your college roommate? Tine is a very handsome, charismatic, and bubbly guy also known as Mr...