worth it. (youngboy)

By lateyvia

kentrell soon realized that he had caught feelings; too soon if he what have said. saiyr also felt herself ca... More

𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 !
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱!
𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚?
𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙧 :)
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 !
roll call
text buddies
saturday love.
saturday love continued.
bad case.
gun play.
news (not a chapter)
gun play pt 3.
gun play pt. 2
updates
situation pt. 2

situation?

160 14 0
By lateyvia

k-kentrell".." saiyr mumbled against my lips, we were in a heated make out session. I'm not sure how we ended up at my place but it happened."yes sai?" i mumbled while, slightly pulling back. Saiyr began to pull me closer, I was close to stopping the kiss. "don't let go" she pulled me as close as she could wrapping her limbs around me, i could feel our private areas grazing against each other.

Both of our hormones sky high. I kept trying to pull away but her grasp was too tight."let go sai" I struggled to get my sentence out. "...no" wrapping her legs tighter than what they were, I layed on top of her not putting all my weight on her, our cheeks were touching. I felt something wet on my face... why is my face wet?... tears?.. Saiyr's crying? Confusion set through my body as i panicked quiet thinking I was hurting her. Pulling my head back I see tears gliding down her face.

"what's wrong saiyr" the room got quiet, all you heard was her whimpers. "I'm f-ff-fine" her words came out choppy as she focused on trying not to cry. She began wiping her face vigorously, her breathing began to go at a faster pace as her hands trembled. "are you okay saiyr?" seeing her in this state had me feeling different.. i was afraid she would lash out but i also wanted to help her let her emotions out. "you ever felt like... wanting to just run away" Saiyr looked at me, her eyes are bloodshot red; she looked like she was holding on to little hope.

"yes" my answer was short, knowing i felt this same way a couple years ago. ... Silence. "he broke me kentrell.. he broke me " her words came out soft, she kept repeating 'he broke me' over and over again. "who broke you ?" i eased the question out not wanting to startle her. "Bryson" Bryson? " he's my ex" the last statement answered my unsaid question. "what happened?" another question flew out of my mouth before i could even think. "..." "he use to abuse me " her head dropped down to her chest. "huh?" i was shocked, Saiyr never came off as being abused before.

I've never seen her flinch or anything before. "but you never.. never" i couldn't form my words in a way that wouldn't offend her. "never came off as being abused?" she questioned but she knew what I was trying to say. "y-yeah" she laughed. "I learned how to control my body, not flinching hard, just to where i only could tell i flinched." "he would hit me if i flinched so I had to force myself not too, once I moved it just stayed programmed in my head" she went into detail about her situation. "when did it first happen?" . she took a long pause. "it started ...."

-lateyvia

.

.. sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
63.3K 2K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
43.9K 984 27
when destiny accidentally bump into kentrel at school but he bully her everyday after kentrell didn't know that's destiny was going thur things at t...