My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

Merry birthday, happy christmas

53 2 0
By Connor4ever

(Louis p.o.v.)
"I'm nervous" I say and harry chuckles "don't be" he says and I take a deep breath " sorry it's just my first birth day and christmas for 4 years" I say and he rubs my back "its fine louis" he says. I don't know what harry and i are anymore I mean after that kiss it's just been normal, like I don't know if we're friends or more.

But I'm gonna wait for harry to do something about it, I don't want to make the wrong move or something "louis are you still here" harry says snapping me back into reality." yeah sorry" I say and he rolls his eyes and walks out of my room and I laugh laying back on my bed looking at my ceiling, goodness I love that boy.

I get up and head down stairs where every one is sitting on the couch, well besides Liam I sit i between Niall and Harry i i put my hand in niall's tummy." hey louis" Niall says laughing and I smile "your tummy is getting bigger the baby is growing" i say rubbing his stomach "your in a very happy mood" ZaYn says "that I am" I say pulling my hand off his tummy.

"Happy birth day louis" niall says giving me a hug and I hug back "I want a hug" Zayn pouts "one time and one time only" I say and he practicing leaps into my arms."so this is how it feel to hug you" he says and I push him off and he laughs "happy birth day" he says "happy birth day" harry says and I smile "thanks you guys" I say and I hear a knock at the door "coming" i yell walking over to the door.

I open it seeing Joseph with a big garbage bag "I heard it was someone's birth day" he says and I nod "well i came barring gifts for every one" he says and I move so he can come in "erm Im good" he says." oh come on" I say and he nods walking in and I close the door following behind him "look who came to say happy birthday guys" I say and they all look shocked "hey joseph" harry says and he sits down on the end next to harry.

"Hello I have louis birthday/Christmas presents and your guys christmas presents" he says pulling out boxes and handing them to us but putting Liam's on the table." Thank you Joseph" Niall says "yeah man this is great" Zayn says putting all the presents under the tree with the rest "open your present louis" he says and I look inside the bag and I pull out a 'green day american idiot' shirt and I smile "this is awesome thanks dude" I say and Joseph smiles "it was nothing" he says.

"Guys do we have any-" we turn around to see Liam frozen and so is Joseph and they just stare at each other until Joseph goes up to him "Liam can we talk" he says but Liam just stands there "well" Joseph's says again but no answer."Liam say something" Joseph says "I regret it" liam says "I regret everything sexual that happened, let's just never talk to each other again" Liam says "are you done" Joseph says and when liam doesn't say anything Joseph slaps him across the face.

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING JERK, HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A FUCKING TOOL AND BREAK ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE, SWEET, AND CARING, BUT NO! I WAS SO WRONG, YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET ANYONE HURT ME ANYMORE, BUT IT WAS YOU THAT HURT ME, YOU THAT BROKE ME ALL OVER AGAIN, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH LIAM, AND YEAH WE DONT HAVE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN!"

He screams storming out of the house and we all look at Liam holding his cheek "don't say shit okay I know what I said was really fucked up but I needed to say it" he says sitting down on the recliner." Liam is that really what needed to be said or were you scared" I ask "I wasn't scared cause I know it was a mistake and I'm straight" Liam says and Niall drops his cup in the ground and it shatters and he walks over to Liam.

"I swear your so stupid" he says really pissed "just because he's a guy doesn't mean you should get away from him, we can all tell you like him a lot and he likes you too sure he's a guy it's different, your scared but that doesn't give you any right to go and breaks his heart, it doesn't mean your gay it could just mean that he could be the one, but no your too stupid to get that through your head" Niall says storming into the kitchen.

"Niall" I say running in after him and he's in the kitchen crying "niall" I say hugging him and he hugs back "I thought Liam was a better person, I thought I could look up to him like I do to you" he says and I smile." You look up to me" I say and he nods looking at my face "of corse I do your so strong and brave, I look up to harry too but I look up to up the most" he says and i smile "that makes me feel so special, thank you" I say and he smiles "what it's the truth" he says.

"Are you okay" I ask him and he shrugs and lays his head on my chest "When's your next doctor appointment" I ask " i Tuesday next week I had to make a new one cause I'm scared" he says and I set him on the island "why" I ask "cause my stomachs is getting really big already and I'm only a month pregnant" he says." I mean I looked up make pregnancies and none of them are this big of month 1 out of 5" he says "well I hope the baby is okay" I say "so do i" he says.

We walk back into the living room and I see my phone ringing and I go pick it up "hello" i answer smiling "l-louis" my mum answers crying "mum what's wrong" I ask "i-it's your sister she's going into labor" my mum says "but she's only 6 months pregnant" i say "there's a big chance that she won't make it" she says "who" I say "both" she says and I swallow "im on my way" I say hanging up "we need to go!" i shout.

"Where are we going" liam asks "lottie went into labor 3 months early there's a chance her and the baby can die" I say and Zayn grabs my shoulders as I cry."ill dirve" he says and I sit in the back with niall and Harry crying my eyes out "I can't lose my only sister left.....on my birth day too" I cry and harry and Niall both hold me "im so scared" I say trying to calm down but fail while trying.

"Louis just have hope" Niall says "please calm down" harry says rubbing my back but I cry even harder "louis your my friends and I hate seeing you like this" harry says." that didn't help" I say "why not" harry says "cause you just wanna be friends and i don't" i say and he looks down with a guilty face "harry don't feel bad im just very emotional right now okay" I say and he nods and he makes me rest my head in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he says "don't be okay" I say "no it's just I need time" he says and I nod "no matter what I will always love you" I say and he giggles "I'll always love you too" he says kissing my head." try to rest,yeah?" He asks and I nod closing my eyes and instantly go to sleep.

~~~~

I wake up being dragged into the hospital "im up" I say getting out of Zayn and Liam's grip and I see josh "hey can you find out what room lottie Tomlinson is in" I ask and he nods walking away. he soon comes back "Follow me" he says and we all follow him up to her room "now put this on" he says handing me all this stuff and I put it on "only louis come in" he says and we put on our masks and I see lottie on the chair.

"Louis" my mum says hugging me "what's happening" i ask "she's giving birth" zach says holding onto her hand "im scared" I say and she hugs me "I know boo" she says." oh god" the doctor says "what" I say "something went wrong th-there's a lot of blood" he says and I start crying "come here" my mum says taking me out of the room to the empty hallway.

"Why don't you go with the boys and I'll talk to you after okay" she says and I nod and she walks back into the room and I bump into someone."louis" Joseph says and he looks like he's been crying as well and we just start crying together and hug each other "louis why are you here" he says once we calm down a bit and pull away "my sister is in labor 3 months early" I say and he nods "and I'm guessing your looking for every one" he asks and I nod.

"Here follow me" he says and I follow him to a room and I see them all sitting in there "look dude I'm sorry for liam, I swear he's a nice guy....he just made a really stupid decision" I say and he takes a deep breath." Thank you but I-i don't want to talk about it right now" he says and I nod saying bye and walk into the room "so?" Niall asks "I don't know yet" I say and I sit i between liam and Zayn.

"I hope she's okay" I say and I rest my head on zayns shoulder " carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done, lay your eery head to rest, don't you cry no more" harry sings slowly like from the musical episode."thank you" I whisper loud enough so he can hear, I hate that I sound and look broken im supposed to me strong but right now I feel pathetic.

My mum walks in and I shoot up and race to her "well?" I say desperately "come say hi to your niece and sister" she says and I motion for them all to come. We get to the room and I see Lottie holding a baby and Zach sitting next to her "wanna hold her" she asks and I nod and she puts the little girl in my arms and I smile "she's adorable" I say as the boys Crowd around me and touch her and stuff.

"What's her name" I ask "rose" Zach says "that's a beautiful name" Liam says and I smile letting tears of joy run down my cheeks "im so happy" I say handing her to Lottie." we have the same birth day" I say and the baby giggles I think and I smile "im so happy nothing bad happened" I say "me too" lottie says.

~~~~~~

We get back to the house and I lay down on the couch only to be shoved into the floor and I pout "rude" I say getting up and sitting on the couch on the end next to liam."so how has your birthday been" Zayn asks "crazy as hell" I say and every one is silent." I loved it so much" I say sitting on the table in front of them and they are all shocked "loved it" niall says and I nod "how" harry says.

"Cause it's way better then the past 4 birthdays and my niece was born today, I got to hold her.....it was just amazing, scary yer amazing" I say and they all smile."you deserve it bro" Zayn says and I smile "I do don't i" i say and he rolls his eyes "shut up" he says and I laugh "im happy that I got to spend it with all of you guys" I say "so are we" niall says and I kiss his head.

"Now what do we do"harry asks "movies any one" I ask "let's do it" Zayn says and we all get our drinks and snacks and we go to the projector room and we all lay down and it goes from left to right. Me Niall Zayn liam and Harry and we decide to put on 'home alone 1 and 2' and we all keep together to stay warm, you know what I just realized.....nialls a uncle too and a soon to be father.

That how we spent the rest of the night joking around eating snacks drinking juice pouches and watching movies and that's where we sleep as well. All of us huddled together with blankets on top of us and pillows under our heads lets say that it was a great birth day and Christmas Eve.

Oh! Don't let me forget about how harry and Niall made me a cake but we shoved it in each other's faces.....it tasted good from what I tried. all in all it was a great way to spend my 19th birthday and first Christmas Eve with my family again, I actually had a great time.

It was like that one song extraordinary merry Christmas.........well Christmas Eve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"