Sunshine Gone Rogue

By KuramaTheFluffball

Naruto is banished from the Leaf Village after bringing Sasuke back before he got to Orochimaru. Will Naruto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

18.2K 337 186
By KuramaTheFluffball

Sunshine Gone Rogue

Chapter 2

" " Speaking

' ' Thinking to Kurama

------------------

4 Years Later

Naruto's POV

'It's been four years' I thought to Kurama 'you are 17 now Kit' Naruto then did the famous Uchiha 'hn' 'where to now Kit, don't you think you should settle down someplace. Gaara said you could come stay at the sand whenever you wanted. Besides I've already trained you in everything I know.' 'I'm heading to Kumo, how can I do missions if i'm chained down'

Third Person POV

The now 17 year old boy was quite famous among ninja villages, he was an SS rank missing-nin with a flee on sight order.

BINGO BOOK

Name: Unknown

Code Name: Red Kitsune

Rank: SS Missing-Nin

Former Village: Unknown

Appearance: Black and red kimono, black mask (like kakashi's) kitsune mask, blond and red hair, a katana

Bounty: 100,000-180,000 ryo

FLEE ON SITE *unless high ranking Jounin and above

(kitsune mask)

Naruto had been training with Kurama for the past four years while completing missions. He wore a black kimono with red sleeves and red foxes running along the trim, he also wore a black mask covering his mouth and nose with a kitsune mask as well. You could see his blond hair with red tips behind his mask. On his back there was a black katana with gold lining on the sheath of the sword, it was strapped into the red cloth that wrapped around his waist.

Naruto POV

'You have taught me everything' 'yes, you get a lot of requests nowadays' 'sadly I can't do the ones in the Fire Nation, still have that kill on site order.' 'Still, it's not like they can kill you or anything, besides Konoha thinks you died after we faked your death in the land Stone. They don't know you are Kitsune.' 'Whatever, if they figure out it's me, they will come after me. I don't want them to know my abilities when they send their anbu after me and I kill them. Also why the fuck would I ever even want to be close to that excuse of a village.' Kurama stayed silent after that.

Soon I saw Kumogakure, the land hidden in clouds, come into view.

"State your reason for visiting Kumogakure" He was cut off by the other guard.

"Aimoto WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he pulled him in to whisper "That's Red Kitsune! He's taken out entire VILLAGES!" which of course I heard because of my heightened senses. Both guards turned to look at me in shock.

"May I enter?" I asked

"O-of course"

"Go a-ahead" They both stuttered.

'Pathetic, can't anyone keep their composure' the fox began to laugh at that.

As I walked down a street in the village, some jounin and chunin began to stare at me. I heard all of their whispers. I had just come here to stay the night and get some food, also take some missions from the black mission vendors. Illegal missions. They had a base in the lightning village, although it's so stupid. The Raikage would go insane if he ever found out, but whatever, it works for me and I could care less if he destroys half the village.

--------------

In Konoha

Third Person POV

At this point, all of rookie 8 were jounin, after all it had been 4 years.

"What are your thoughts on Red Kitsune" Tsunade directed at Kakashi and Shikamaru, who stood among the once rookie 9 (minus Naruto) and their previous sensei's.

"Well, no one knows their identity or his previous village, if he had one, so there is not much to think except for that he is dangerous." answered Shikamaru.

"Agreed, I have heard many rumors that he has taken out two entire villages by himself. He doesn't seem to enter the Leaf village or even the Fire Nation at all." Kakashi said. All the other shinobi nodding along with both their statements.

"Hmm, should we try to figure out more about him or just leave it alone?" Tsunade asked once again, Sakura butted in.

"And how can we do that Master?"

"I told you to stop calling me master, you finished your training. Also, I don't know how we could get him here."

"We might be able to hire him for a mission and try to figure out who he is in the process. But I do not see the benefit of doing this unless he has some sort of connection to Konoha, which doesn't seem likely seeing as he does not come here." Shikamaru argued.

"Unless he's avoiding us" Asuma said out of nowhere. Everyone looked at him with confusion and shock in their eyes. After a long minute of silence Tsunade began to speak again.

"I need team 7 (kakashi, sakura, sasuke, sai) to go to the Village Hidden in Stone and deliver this scroll tomorrow morning, it's top secret and there will likely be hired ninjas and rouges out to get it, oh and Jiraiya since you have business there why don't you go and help them" Tsunade finished, they all nodded in agreement.

"You are dismissed"

-----------------

Kumogakure

Naruto's POV

The next morning.

*sneezes* Am I catching a cold? Whatever, I just got my mission from the black mission vendors. It is to assassinate two high ranking shinobi from Iwagakure (The Stone Village),

they never tell me why, but I don't need to know nor do I care. It's easy and good pay, that's all that matters.

I gathered my things and left, stares following. I'm sure since I was here the Raikage made some shinobi follow to find out my identity. Let's play a game 'I wonder how long the Kumo anbu will follow me before they make their move, any guesses?' '10 miles' the fox thought back, 'Then i'll guess 15'.

An Hour Later, 11 miles in

'Why do we have to walk on the goddamn Konoha border' I thought to Kurama on the way to Iwa 'Stop complaining, it's the fastest way' I mentally eye-rolled.

Suddenly, but not so suddenly because I knew they were about to make their move, Kumo anbu jumped out of their "hiding" spots. I took care of the 4 of them in 3 seconds, and by "take care" I mean kill. 'People are watching me' 'Don't kill them yet, you don't know if they are enemies' Kurama responded 'does it really matter, oh and I guess you won, 11 miles.'

Sakura's POV

"Stop now everyone" Kakashi whispered "You are not going to believe it, it's Red Kitsune" we all jumped into a bush to hide, concealing our chakra. Kumo anbu jumped out at him from behind.

"Aren't Kumo anbu supposed to be really strong?" I asked.

"Yes, anyone would have trouble with them" Kakashi answered Sasuke did the classic "Hn".

Jiraiya laughed at Kakashi's words.

"Indeed, anyone, they are strong" Jiraiya said.

In the blink of an eye the four Kumo anbu laid dead in a pool of their own blood while the Red Kitsune towered over them, smiling.

"W-what just" I stuttered, he didn't even use the Katana on his back.

"Did y-you see that" Sasuke stuttered, even SASUKE.

"Holy shit" Jiraiya mumbled

Even Kakashi stared at the scene with a shocked look on his face.

"Do NOT engage with him, good thing our chakra was already hidden. He won't be able to f-find us" Kakashi whispered, his voice shaking. We all nodded vigorously.

"You know I'm in a good mood today, how about another game" the Red Kitsune suddenly turned and stared right at the bush we were hiding in.

"He couldn't have f-found us" Sasuke whispered.

"Oh, I did" Kitsune answered, how did he hear that!

"Shit" everyone said, slowly backing up.

"Oh that's no fun, come on I won't kill you, unless you keep running away" it felt like he was staring into my soul. Then, Jiraiya popped up.

"I should've known it was you" Kitsune's voice suddenly turned demon, letting some killing intent leak out. Everyone shivered at his words.

"What d-do you want with us" Jiraiya asked

"What do I want with you?" He started laughing then just like that he turned serious. "You were the ones watching me". Kakashi jumped out.

"We have a mission in the Stone" he said, finally gaining the courage.

"Oh, what a coincidence, me too" Kitsune replied, "I should get going, this was a GREAT reunion" His voice laced with sarcasm and rage, what does he mean reunion? He disappeared in a flash.

------------------------

What do you think? Comments appreciated

1500+ words

I'm so excited for the next part even though I have no idea what I am gonna write but oh well

Thx

Kurama The Fluffball

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 271 6
After the Failed Retrieval Mission To Capture Satsuki, Naruto Is Betrayed By Everyone That he Thought Was Friends Or Even Family That he Didn't Know...
5.6K 158 5
Naruto had been banished by the leaf on the orders of the Hokage for bringing Uchiha Sasuke back and had his toad contract cancelled but before anyth...
57.9K 1.2K 14
Naruto was able to bring Sasuke back to the village from going to Orochimaru after defeating him in the Valley of the End. Even though Naruto was gra...
298K 8.3K 23
Naruto, mistreated despite all he's done for his village, is interrupted when he attempts to leave his wretched life. Everyone finally sees the pain...