MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

By TheNintegaGuy

After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6... More

Prologue: Back To Where it All Started
Chapter 1: A New Home in Ponyville
Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic - Part 1
Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2
Chapter 4: (Y/N)'s Origins Revealed
Chapter 5: The Ticket Master
Chapter 6: Apples and Griffons
Chapter 7: Boast Busters
Chapter 8: Dragonshy
Chapter 9: Poisonous Gossip and Love Jokes
Chapter 10: A Century of Cutie Marks
Chapter 11: Visiting the Princesses
Chapter 12: Suited For Success
Chapter 13: Feeling Pinkie Keen
Chapter 14: Sonic Rainboom
Chapter 15: Stare Master
Chapter 16: Over a Barrel
Chapter 17: The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Chapter 18: Party of One
Final Chapter: The True Best Night Ever

Reader's Profile and Harem

84.3K 688 2.2K
By TheNintegaGuy

So here's how the reader's profile will work in this story.

(Y/N): (Your Name)

(L/N): (Last Name)

(A/N): You won't use your last name in Equestria, but some villains will know your full name.

Gender: Male

Pony Type: Alicorn

Mane, Tail, Coat, & Eye Color: You Decide

Aura Color: You Decide

Your Element of Harmony: Heroism

Your Cutie Mark:

(A/N): You decide on the colors of your cutie mark

Now here are the mares that will be in the readers harem. However, I should say that I plan on the reader getting his harem sometime after Season 3. So you'll have to wait awhile for it.

Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

Applejack

Fluttershy

Starlight Glimmer

(A/N): As you've probably predicted already, she won't come until Season 6 when she's reformed.

Now here are the mares in the maybe section.

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Trixie Lulamoon

Now any characters that I did not put on this list, it's because I can't figure out how to hook these characters up with the reader or their already married or dating someone in canon. Don't ask for any gender bending because it won't happen ever. I honestly hate gender bending because it doesn't feel right at all and also it would stray away too much from the canon of the show. Now another thing is that I will include the events of The Movie, Best Gift Ever, and Rainbow Roadtrip as they will all be in their respective seasons when they took place. One alternative I will be making in Season 9 is using the real Grogar instead of him being Discord in disguise. This is because I have something special planned after the Mane 6 and the reader defeat the Legion of Doom. Finally, a shoutout to LordStarX101 for the inspiration of making this story.

The Nintega Guy: That just about wraps it up.

Rainbow Dash: This better be as good as a Daring Do book.

The Nintega Guy: Trust me Dash, it'll be like seeing yourselves in live action. . . sort of.

Twilight Sparkle: Still, I can't believe your willing to write the reader in all of our adventures over the years.

Pinkie Pie: Yay! 9 Books and their all about us! *pulls out party cannon and blasts it*

Applejack: Simmer down there Pinkie. But still Twilight's right, y'all going through. . . everything?

The Nintega Guy: You betcha.

Rarity: Darling, this could take years. . . are you sure?

The Nintega Guy: Don't underestimate me everypony, I've got this.

Fluttershy: Okay, we trust you.

The Nintega Guy: Thanks. Anyways, can you guys say one last to the readers out there.

The Mane 6 look at each other and nod before turning to the readers to make their announcement, but Pinkie blurts out something else.

Pinkie Pie: NINTEGA HAS A PERSONAL LIBRARY OF MLP FANFICS IN HIS ROOM!

The Nintega Guy and Mane 5: PINKIE!

Pinkie Pie: What? It's true.

The Nintega Guy: Stop telling my secrets to the public, and not that, the other thing.

Pinkie Pie: Ooooh. Okay!

Mane 6: We hope you all enjoy the story! *waves at readers*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 188 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
165K 2.3K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
42.9K 636 20
Y/n "Sonic" L/n on the surface is an average teen, but he holds a power that is just too fast for anyone to believe. Y/n is secretly the fastest thin...
9.2K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...