REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. ๐Ÿ”žBirthday Treat๐Ÿ”ž
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. ๐Ÿ”žLosing it๐Ÿ”ž
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

18. Kisses To Make Up

10.8K 651 491
By ggukieminie

" What are you doing to me?! " Jimin gulped at the harsh tone. Jungkook even leaned closer that Jimin couldn't believe this is possible. Their bodies almost pressing with each other. " Do you really want to test my temper and patience? "

Jimin attempted to wiggle out but this only angers Jungkook more as he grips both arms to stop the shorter. " Stop! " He growled with a glare. " Answer me, Park Jimin! Are you really doing that on purpose?! "

" Tsk. What are you talking about? " Jimin countered, furrowing his brows while he is trying to contain his temper. Because if he was to be asked, his hands are itching, wanting to punch the boy who's forcing him to submit. He is Park Jimin. He can't be tamed by just anyone. " Let me go. "

Jungkook ignores his struggle. " Are you this desperate to get back at me? Huh?! " He spewed out the words.

" What? " Jimin is really confused. He doesn't have the slightest idea on what Jungkook meant.

" I know, you got jealous the other day. You saw it, didn't you? " Jungkook spat. Jimin flinched as the memory is slowly coming back to him. " The red lipstick mark. " Jungkook said it himself. " You should have asked me, but no. You chose to resort with the lamest scheme. Why? Do you think I am going to get jealous of you? Hah! How can I get jealous over watching you make yourself pathetic. You really had to share a guy with your bestfriend. Really Park Jimin? This is how low you are. "

Jimin's face flashed in red, while absorbing all the accusation. That even if he knew, they are not true. He couldn't deny it that he was affected. " What do you know? "

" We didn't kiss okay? Her lips pecked the corner of my lower lip. She did that to me by surprise. " Jungkook was explaining. " So you don't have to pretend as somebody while seeking someone else's comfort to convince yourself that you can do it too. This is so not you. "

" You don't know me to say those. "

" So you want to be slut now? " Jungkook quirks his brow, jaws tightening. " Do you know what you look like there? Allowing him to touch you anywhere, even infront of us and next to his other baby! You didn't complain at all. You like being touched publicly. " Jungkook scoffed angrily, even shaking Jimin harshly. " That's exactly what a slut does. " The way Jungkook gripped Jimin is too hard as his fingers are digging on the flesh of his soft skin.

Jimin hisses as he felt the sting, quietly tsking. " So? What is it to you if I let Minho touched me? I don't care how you see me. I'm in no obligation to explain to you. Let me go or I will force you to step back. "

" That won't scare me Jimin. " Jungkook said in an unbelievably low voice.

Tsk. " I'm not scaring you. I am telling what you should do. "

" I don't like being ordered around. "

" That's bold of you to say that, someone who can't even defend himself against a woman. " Jimin huffed, stating a fact that's below the belt.

Jungkook was offended, feeling like his pride has been swept onto the floor. It's a whiplash on his straight label. " Don't push your luck so much, Jimin. I am truly grateful to you and Tae for helping me but if you are going to use that in order to mock me. I can forget the kindness you did. "

" Whatever. " Jimin rolled his eyes. He didn't mean to offend the prosecutor. Where he might be rude but he ain't someone that asks receipt for showing kindness. Right now, he can only see Jungkook as annoying. And it frustrates him that he can't kick the boy or hurt him in total. " Just let me go! " He rasps while frowning a lot. But the bastard only smirked, obviously plotting some wickedness in his small head that only him knows. " What are you doing? "

Jungkook eyed him up and down. " What is this look like to you? " He taunts the shorter, grips loosening as he caresses Jimin's arms, moving down smoothly.

Jimin mouth parted slightly in shock, wincing at the touch. " What- uhmp. " The word was caught inside his throat when Jungkook suddenly kisses him. It's a gentle and soft kiss, their lips are only touching. Contradicting to the situation they are into cause both are boiling in rage.

Jimin was frozen, trembling while eyeing Jungkook, who on the other hand closes his eyes to properly focus on the task in hand. He is careful not to crush Jimin's lips. Their heartbeats are ringing rhythmically with each other.

When Jungkook finally detaches his lips, Jimin was blushing with widened eyes.

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and there he met a very shook Jimin, his face is burning up. He looks so innocent and soft like that. " I am right all along, this is better than the glimpse. " Jungkook slurs lowly, sticking his tongue out to lick his lower lip.

*hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup*

Jimin blinks, still breathing heavily while suppressing the hiccups involuntarily slipping past his lips. He's a fool for thinking that Jungkook is going to stop right then. He's late to realize when Jungkook leans down again, capturing his lips for the second time. Whatever protest he had in his head is shoved back to his throat.

Compare to the first, this kiss is different. It is hotter and rough as Jungkook is now yanking Jimin's hair through his fingers to dive in on his plump lips and have a better access. The kiss was hard, demanding and good. He kissed Jimin fervently and fiercely, pauses only to give time for Jimin to catch his breath, filling his chest with the needed oxygen, but didn't stop until he gets what he wants. All Jimin can do is to tug his fingers onto Jungkook's coat.

And when Jungkook bit Jimin's lower lip, he immediately opens his mouth to gasp out a sinful moan as Jungkook deepens the kiss smirking against Jimin's lips, pleased with the reaction he got from Jimin. And even teases the shorter when he tried to pull away and Jimin followed to bring back the kiss even tiptoeing, Jungkook smiles against the kiss while gazing down on Jimin adoringly.

But reality strikes, as they say nothing good enough lasts forever. Someone knocked onto the door. Jimin came back to his senses first as Jungkook isn't bothered, still kissing the shorter lightly.

When the knock was repeated becoming louder each seconds. " Jungkook- " Jimin snapped. " Stop- " He breathes out when suddenly, Jungkook let go of his lips and let their foreheads brushed with each other.

Jungkook took a quick moment to breathe in some air before he spoke. " I'm gonna need you to act cool and get out of this room first. " Trailing soft kisses from his nose, each cheek then finally to his lips, one more peck. His gaze is fixated at Jimin while sticking out the hair strands on the shorter's face. He smiles proudly as he made Jimin looked so wrecked now, swollen lips. " Baby, you are distracted. I need your words. " He whispers, voice so raw.

Baby?!!!!

Jimin tried to return the gaze with same intensity but he can't so he looked down, and nodded. " O-kay. " He felt a soft squeeze on his arms, before Jungkook stepped away from him.

So here's what they did, Jungkook entered another cubicle while Jimin was instructed to go outside and leave first. But before that, Jimin has washed his face and calmed himself, keeping his time to stare at his face through the mirror, blushing at the memories of the kiss.

Slapping his face lightly, get a hold of yourself Park Jimin! Tsk!

Jimin's knees were shaking as he walks toward the door, and opening it finally. He met a tall and muscled guy who has a very irritating look in the face while eyeing Jimin suspiciously. " Why did you lock the door?! Are you with somebody- " The guy pauses as he peek past Jimin to check if there are other person inside. But he sees none yet he continued speaking. " Doing some disgusting stuff? " He accused.

However, these are just frowned upon. " Tsk. Move aside, I'm not interested with your bullsh¡t! "

" Gay! " Spat the man who pursed his lips in annoyance while slightly disgusted from his own dirty thought about Jimin.

" Are you really not going to step aside? " Jimin countered, a chilly warning was there but the man only ignored it. He was about to open his mouth to say something when Jimin reached up for him and slammed him against the wall with a loud bang. The man yelped looking straight up at the shorter in shock, slightly feeling the pain as he caressed the side of his body that hit the brick structure.

The muscled guy's eyelids flicker as he swallowed the lump inside his throat, was made speechless. " What are you looking at? " Jimin huffed. The man ran off, stumbling on the floor as he struggles to get away from Jimin. He didn't even bothered to use the comfort room, and forgot why he went there in the first place. " Coward. " Jimin muttered under his breath, as he exited the room and made his way back to their table.

It took two minutes before Jungkook followed him, went straight to the chair that's exactly opposite of Jimin. Dragging the chair loudly on purpose to get Jimin's attention. Their gaze met when Jimin throws a quick look to his side. He immediately flashes a victorious smirk at Jimin who on the other hand merely puffs a cold cough.

The next minutes went smoothly as they talked and laughed together. Nothing much but sharing each other's school experiences.

" How about you Jimin, are you not going to share yours? " Jhope said when he noticed that everyone has shared theirs but not Jimin. Tae coughed while Minho smiled nervously. " I bet, you have some funny and happy moments too. " He added, turning oblivious from the reaction of the two.

" It's all bloody. " Jimin replied blatantly.

" Eh? " Jhope was confused.

" Ahehehe. Jimin is such a joker. " Tae laughs, stopping the flow of the conversation. " He meant, it's too boring and nothing much to share. "

Jhope widens his eyes, shocked about the info. Meanwhile, Jimin spat a low tsk because he thinks Tae was just making the situation worse. " But he graduated from a Prestigious University and received the highest honor. " Jhope begged to differ.

Jimin quirks a brow at that. " I did? "

" Yeah? And you should be proud of that. " Jhope smiled faintly. " Don't tell me, you have amnesia and you suddenly forgot about your achievements? " He pauses momentarily to look over through Jimin. The latter maintains his poker face. While Tae and Minho, looks like they held their breath, panicking at the thought that Jhope is probably being suspicious. They are not ready to expose everything yet. " Pfft.. Joke. Hahaha. Loosen up guys. " Jhope was laughing half heartedly with a tinge of something that Jimin can't spell.

" It's not like I forgot about them hyung. " Jimin hummed. " I just don't consider them MY achievement. It's nothing unusual. Anyone can do that too. "

Jhope smiles while nodding his head lightly. " That's true. But still, it's amazing and truly an inspiration for everyone. "

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, not comfortable with Jhope. It feels like he has something up his sleeves ready to strike anytime. Hm, he knows something, Jimin alerted while making sure that he is yet calm about it. " If you say so. "

Jhope grins.

Minho was fast enough to start off another conversation in which Tae actively participated so they can cover up the sudden awkward situation. They mentally eyerolled at how oblivious Jimin was when it comes to handling a situation. How can he act cool when he was that close to unveil his disguise like he didn't care at all, Tae snorts his frustration. They continued to talk about something else.

Jimin flinched on his seat when he felt a sudden touch to his foot. He immediately shot a questioning look at Jungkook but the bastard is busy browsing on his phone. He seems not listening on the conversation and has quieted down.

He was sitting lazily onto his chair, back was slightly sliding. Based from his sitting position, it's not a surprise that he can easily reach Jimin's feet.

And again, Jimin felt another touch on his foot under the table. But this time Jungkook was already staring intensely to his direction, shamelessly flirting.

Tsk.

Jimin opted to brush it aside and just ignore the prosecutor, already fed up, however Jungkook taps his foot again. That pulled the last straw of his patience pressing his boiling point and so he stomped on Jungkook's foot with a pressure. A groan slips past Jungkook's lips as he sat properly, couldn't check his poor hurting toe because he doesn't want the rest of the group to figure out what were they up to under the table.

" Minho! " Jimin huffed. " Let's go home now, I'm sleepy already. " He said, while puckering his lips into a childish pout.

" Huh? Already? " Minho asks, surprised at the sudden burst.

Jimin nodded. He averted his gaze to Jhope. " It's really nice to meet you. Sorry to cut the fun this way but we really have to leave. " He tries to sound convincing as he stood up. Walking out of the restaurant first. Everyone else followed after him, Jungkook was the quickest.

" Jimin wait. " Jungkook called. The shorter stops turning his body to face Jungkook. " I'll give you a ride home. " Call it as desperation but Jungkook isn't bothered to offer.

Jimin frowns, cocking his head to the side in confusion. Jungkook didn't faze at the gesture. " Don't bother Prosecutor Jeon. "

" I insist. "

Jimin heaves a low tsk. " It's late, you should go home too. "

" Yeah, I'll do that after I'm done dropping you at your place. " Jungkook looks so serious while insisting what he decided to do with Jimin.

The three are just watching at the corner, back and forth gaping at the drama. Meanwhile Tae was giggling as quiet as to keep it to himself only.

" Do you even know where I lived? " Instead of a question, it came out as a mock.

" No. But you can tell me where is. I'm familiar around the City. I won't get lost if that's what bothers you. " Jungkook countered.

" It's what you're displaying all of a sudden that bothers me. "

Jungkook snorted, scowling at the way Jimin replies, so brash. " I don't have the whole night to wait for your answer Jimin. "

" I already told you NO. " Jimin cackled. " Besides, I brought my motorcycle with me. I am not going to leave it in order to go wth you. "

Jungkook blinks. " Really? "

" Tsk. "

Jungkook smiles, delighted from said fact. " Okay. Then take this at least. " Jungkook was giving a piece of paper. Jimin throws a quick glance on it and then back to Jungkook, while frowning. " Call me when you reached home. " Jungkook added.

" Why? "

" So I'll get to know if you are safe. " Jungkook huffed.

" And If I'm not? What are you gonna do about it? "

" Jimin. That's not a good joke. "

" And this is a good one? " He countered, wincing at the idea. " Seriously, you are giving me goosebumps. Stop with all this cheesiness. " Jimin snapped grabbing the calling card and dig it into his pocket. " By the way, drive safely. " He reminded Jungkook before he left him alone.

" Nice~ " Tae bumped on Jungkook's shoulder, smirking over before he followed Jimin on the parking space. " Jiminie, wait! "

Jungkook heaves a deep sigh as he watched the two scowling at each other, obviously Tae is again teasing Jimin who on the other hand isn't comfortable with it. Jungkook shudders when a heavy palm was placed on his right shoulder but checks at the owner of it anyway. He saw a smiling Minho. He gulps, guilt suddenly strikes him because of how he reacted around Jimin when it's obvious this Minho is his lover. He doesn't regret it though. " Thanks for joining. And it's pleasure to meet you again. " Minho tapped him on his shoulder with a genuine smile stretching his lips.

Jungkook nodded, he find it awkward to smile so he did the nodding casually.

Jhope and Minho once again hugged each other warmly. It was at that moment that Jimin and Tae made a loud horn to inform that they are exiting first. And so they did. " Tsk. They can't even wait a little longer. " Minho shakes his head while chuckling to himself but Jungkook heard it. Even the tsk, he got it from Jimin. But at least Jimin didn't let him drive him home. Hoping that they are not living in thesame roof as well.

In the morning, Jimin was shocked as he is now facing Jungkook who was looking up at him with a wide grin. He can't believe, he is his next customer. " What are you doing here? " Jimin immediately confronted the prosecutor.

" This is a restaurant, so aside from eating, what else am I supposed to do here? " Jungkook replied, slightly lifting his brow and the corner of his upper lip at thesame time.

" If it's not you then maybe that line would make sense. "

Jungkook chuckles. " Why didn't you call me last night? "

" I don't have a load. "

Jungkook sighs. " A text maybe? "

" I don't like texting. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " Pch. Whatever. " He irked. " Bring me food. I want your special menu. "

Jimin complied. He returned with the tray containing a full course meal.

" What is this? A feast? " Jungkook mouth was agape in awe as he watched Jimin lays more than one plate on his table.

" That's our special menu like you ordered. Do Enjoy your meal, Prosecutor Jeon. " Jimin scoffed. He was about to leave him alone and shift to the next table when Jungkook suddenly grabbed him through his hand, tugging him to sit.

" Since you did this on purpose, then you should join me. I can't- aahh! " He yelped after Jimin twisted his arm and lock it against his back. " Stop. It hurts! " He was tapping the table like a fighter taps when he surrenders, that he even leans his head on the table to suppress the pain.

" Just like you say, you came here to eat then do it. " Jimin mumbles next to his ear before he lets go of his hand earning a scowl from Jungkook.

" You really have to be aggressive? "

" Because you really have to be touchy. " Jimin fires back.

" Hehe. Come and Join me. This is too much for me. " Jungkook offered while smiling up at Jimin. For a moment, Jimin let himself to adore his face. Jungkook clears his throat, noticing that Jimin was staring. " I know I am good looking but I am not part of the offer. Hands off, food only. "

" Tsk. "

" Jimin- " He stopped Jimin from walking out. " Stay here. "

" Am I your stomach? " Jimin scoffed, confusing the prosecutor. " That you needed me while you eat? "

Jungkook mouthed an OH then followed by a laugh. " Okay I laugh at your joke already. Now sit down and eat with me. " He convinces Jimin.

" How many times do I have to reject you before you understand the meaning of No? "

Jungkook pouts, slightly sulking. " Fine. Go ahead. I'm used to staying alone anyway. " He said.

Jimin's mouth parted slightly in shock. He didn't expect that Jungkook can be this childish at times. And even when he's done eating, he didn't call for Jimin but signaled someone else to ask for the bill. He left a cash, half of it is his change but he instructed the waiter to give it to the one who served him as a tip- which is Jimin. He even bought something for Jimin for lunch.

Jimin's whole day, becomes peaceful as usual because Jungkook didn't appear again to pester him. But the next morning, before he can even pick up Sarang, he received random messages.

From: Rabbit

Morning!
Hi
Are you awake already?
Don't eat.
Take your breakfast here later, I'll cook.
Be safe.

Jimin was shooked as he fixate his eyes on the screen of his phone. Was he reading it right? Yeah. Jimin already saved the number but he hasn't texted Jungkook yet. So how come he knew about my number?

He looks up, there meeting Tae's gaze. " What? Why are you looking at me like that? " He was busy drying his face wiyh a soft and cotton towel.

" Why did you give my number to Jungkook? "

" Wow. Jungkook? " Tae teased but Jimin glares. " Well the prosecutor asked it. He told me that Sarang wanted to talk with you. "

" And you believed him? " Jimin scoffed.

" Of course, he looked very serious on that matter. There's no way he was lyin- oh shoot! Did he? "

" You idiot. "

" Hey! " He snapped. " How the hell am I supposed to know that? "

" How the hell do you have to give away my number without asking my permission first?! " Jimin fires back. " You have no idea how annoying he is. "

" It's not a problem. Block his number and you'll never get any of his attempts to reach you. "

" Tsk. "

" Omo. You don't want to? " Tae was fast at picking up the attitude. " So? " He wiggles his brows when Jimin didn't reply.

" I will block him. "

Tae raises his right brow. " Prove it. " He urged Jimin to show it.

" Later. "

" Show it or it never happens. "

The teasing was cut of by the beep sound of Jimin's phone. He checked the text message.

From: Rabbit

Are you on your way now?
Keepsafe.
And see you later.

What the hell?! Jimin was cringing as he scrunches his nose. Replying a dull and plain tsk.

Jungkook was fast to respond.

From: Rabbit

Oh you knew it's me. I thought so, you saved my number but just shy to text me first.
I thought, you hate texting.
But you replied tsk.
You're improving.

Dafuq! Jimin was trembling as he was triggered to look at the textmessages, mumbling incoherent curses.

" Bahahahaha! You look wasted Jiminie. " Tae teased as he was carefully observing Jimin reaction. " I can only imagine how he is now pain in your ass. And later too? " Tae smirked maliciously.

Jimin frowns. " This is your fault Tae! " He rasps.

" How is it my fault when you don't want to block him yourself? I gave your number but you have the choice to entertain or ignore him. "

" Get off of my face before I shove this phone inside of your mouth! " Jimin warns, eyes are furious.

" Hahahaha! The struggle of your heart is real. " He teased. When Jimin motions to reach for him, he runs away from quickly, locking himself inside the bathroom to take a bath first.

When he arrived at Jeon's residence, he was so enthralled by the thought of ignoring Jungkook that he failed to notice that the prosecutor was telling him that they should leave now or Sarang is going to get late.

" Huh? Are you talking with me? " He blinks.

" I believe so but you seemed, rapt. Don't you want to leave yet? " Jungkook chuckled.

" Tsk. " Jimin puffed hoarsely. " Sarang let's go? " He averted his attention to Sarang.

" Yes Dada. I'm ready. " Sarang happily approached Jimin.

Jimin frowns at the way his hair was pinned. It's messy. Her uniform was somehow disheveled, Jimin assumes that it was caused from the way it was worn.

He faced Jungkook. " Is she going to the School looking like this? "

" Yeah? " Jungkook casually replied while eyeing Sarang in confusion. " She's wearing her uniform. She looks okay. What's wrong? I don't understand. "

" Bring me your iron, I'm going to fix her uniform. " Jimin said.

" Huh? It's just a little wrinkling- "

" I don't like how it looks on her. " Jimin tsks. " Don't bother arguing, bring the tool that I need instead. "

" Wow. What a perfectionist and very demanding. " Jungkook scoffed. " Go upstairs, I'll bring it to you, boss. "

Tsk.

Sarang guided Jimin inside her room. Jimin saw the room already but it still leaves him in an awe state. It's really beautiful, fresh and clean in eyes, and very warm.

" You really like pink. " Jimin couldn't contain himself from stating while he is fixing Sarang's hair, chooses the ribbon over the hairpin. He noticed that every stuffs he sees in the room screamed that of Pink and fluffy.

" Yeah, Dada. Uncle Hobi bought them all for me. "

Jimin nodded. By now, he was already aware that the Hobi who was mentioned by Sarang is actually Jhope.

" But as per instruction of Appa. He seems to be very fond of pink and any cute little plushies and stuffed toys. " Sarang added.

Jimin coughs. " Really? " He doesn't know if he should be laughing or not. " Well, that's weird. Someone like him has a fetish for cute things and pink..pffft. "

" Maybe because you used to have pink hair color Dada~ " Sarang giggles. She said looking so innocent yet it somehow gets rid of Jimin's smile. " This only shows how much Appa misses you and that I am your daughter. "

That slapped Jimin on both side of his cheeks. So this color is all about Jihyun? Tsk. What is it to me? I am not bothered. I shouldn't be.

Next time, I better choose the button to push.

He didn't open the subject again. That when Jungkook volunteered to do the ironing, he refused. He ironed the uniform quickly and neatly.

" Jimin, what's wrong? " Jungkook cornered him a bit. " Your mood seemed to change drastically. "

Jimin frowns. " I don't have mood swings. I am always like this. " He raps in a monotone.

Jungkook gently placed his palm on Jimin's forehead, assessing his temperature. " You don't seem to be sick. If it's not because of sickness, what is it? "

Jimin wiggles off of his hold. " Quit it. " He spat.

Sarang kisses Jungkook on his cheek, whispering his goodbye. Jungkook kisses her back on her both cheeks. " Bye Baby. "

When they are about to go, already holding hands, Sarang looks up at Jimin while tugging his hand a little. " Dada, are you not going to kiss Appa? " Jimin's eyes widened, couldn't find the best expression to wear at this point so he glanced at Jungkook who met his gaze with a playful grin stretching his face. Shrugging his shoulders too, feigning innocence in total.

Jimin curved his plump lips into a smirk. " Nope. " Jungkook's grin disappeared. " Sayonara Jungkook. " Jimin added.

And so they left. Later that day, Jungkook found his way back to the restaurant where Jimin is working. Jimin was again surprised to find him there face to face.

" Don't you have work? Why do you keep coming back here? "

Jungkook snorted. " Why can't I? I don't think the rest of your customers are coming here for the first time. "

" You are always ready to argue back. I see. " Jimin shudders, letting down his hands in defeat. " So? Table for one sir? "

" No. Table for two. " Jimin quirked his brow at the reply. " That is, if you are going to join my table this time. "

" Still annoying huh. So nope. "

" Okkaaaaaaay. " Jungkook huffed, eyes searching for the perfect spot when someone abruptly approached their side.

" Jimin can I talk with you shortly? "

Jungkook looks at the man up and down, with a stern expression. He knew the man. Have seen him many times. It's thesame man he saw inside the police station and in the crematorium. Why does he keep on appearing before him and Jimin?, Jungkook wonders.

" D! " Jimin gasped, eyes widening as he truly didn't expect to see Suga now. " You should have texted me about this. "

What? They are texting with each other? I thought he hates texting?! Liar!

Suga smirks lazily. " I didn't know that I needed to inform you whenever I made an appearance. I don't do announcement. And you know that. "

" Tsk. Let's go somewhere else D. " Jimin decided. He throws a quick glance at Jungkook causing the latter to jump on his feet as he was busy having mental breakdowns. It didn't register to him that Jimin is going to glance at his direction. " Tae will get your order, eat well. " He says in an impossibly soft tone.

True enough, Jimin motions his finger to call over Tae, especially picking his bestfriend to take care of Jungkook while he is going to talk with Suga.

" Who is he to Jimin? " Jungkook couldn't keep his mouth shut.

" Why do you wanna know? " Tae asked back.

" He is calling him D. It can't be his name, right? "

Tae hums, smirking at the things he notices. " Well D means Darling. " He started earning a quick dangerous look from Jungkook. " Or can be a Daddy too. " Pausing momentarily to maintain his momentum. " Bahaha. It's a Joke- " He stopped upon noticing that Jungkook is nowhere his side. " Where the hell did he go?! " He immediately went to search for the prosecutor. He was just joking but the prosecutor thought he was telling a fact. Wtf?!

Jungkook found Jimin and Suga. " Jimin! " He shouted at them stopping the two. "How many lovers do you have?! " He spat angrily.

" What? "

" You got Minho, and now this shorty too?! " Jungkook narrowed his eyes on Suga.

" You're very cute, you know that? But don't overdo it, I won't hesitate to hurt you. " Suga warns. He doesn't like being addressed as shorty.

" D, don't. " Jimin says in his low tone. " I can handle this. Go and thank you for the info. "

Suga nodded and left.

" Why did you tell him to go? Don't want some confrontation, huh? " Jungkook scoffed.

" Are you jealous Jungkook? " Jimin asked suddenly.

" W-hat?! No. "

" Then why are you stuttering? " Jimin leans over to tease the boy.

" I'm just asking! Okay? "

" Why? Why does it matter to you? And why do you sound so angry about it? "

" You are assuming, period! " Jungkook fires back, stepping away from the prying eyes.

" Do you like me Jungkook? "

" Hahaha! You are being hilarious! " Jungkook laughed nervously, not answering the question directly but didn't deny just thesame.

" There's no other reason for you acting this way than jealousy. " Jimin even touches his own chin, pretending to think of something thoroughly. " So, I'm asking you again, do you like me Jungkook? "

The prying gaze, the tease in his tone, the annoying smirk on Jimin's lips, and the way he bend his body to question him have driven Jungkook to exclaiming his confession. " YES! I LIKE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?! "

Jimin's smirk is slowing disappearing until it completely faded. " What? "

" I said I like you! That's why I hate seeing other men orbiting around you. I always see red and it drives me crazy especially when they touch you and you allow them to be. I only wanted myself to look at you this way, to touch you and even hug you especially kissing you. Do you understand? "

Jimin's mouth parted slowly, jaws dropping as she says. " Jungkook, I was just joking around. I didn't mean any of those. "

Jungkook's eyes widened, it was at this moment he knew he fvcked up.

_______TO BE CONTINUED.

Congrats for surviving this cringy chapter. A slow clap for you! HAHAHA

Till next time?❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.1K 60
Currently re-editing โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ .๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก...
481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
20.6K 1.3K 59
"It doesn't matter how loud you love, If the other person is not listening." A Vminkook love triangle story where one is blind, one is nu...
129K 8.9K 49
Jimin, a second heir of the wealthy Park family, grew up with his overprotective mother and bickered with his older brother Jin. Feeling lonely and l...