Royal Innocence

bethia9 tarafından

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

2- Are you stuffing your bra?

7.6K 212 47
bethia9 tarafından

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 2: Are you stuffing your bra?

I stared at our reflections. We just finished dressing up for the party as Trisha had come a few hours earlier to get ready together

Trisha was in a dark blue strapless dress that brought out her blue eyes, it reached her mid-thighs and showed off her long tanned legs. Completed with the waterfall braid, she looked utterly amazing. I, on the other hand, was wearing a light purple spaghetti strap dress that too reached my mid-thighs. My hair was in a sided French braid.

'Women! Hurry up! We are going to, no, we are already late!' Ashton yelled. He was our ride to the party. I had my own car, but mom said he was to 'make sure we were ok', so to do that he was to 'be our rides so he would know how we were doing'.

'We HAVE to be fashionably late! It's cool!' Trisha yelled back. I rolled my eyes. It was Trisha's motto to be 'fashionably late ' at parties, she said it was what 'what cool and fashionable girls do '.

'I'm a dude, I don't have to be fashionably late.' Ashton called back.

'Shut up, you two, we're coming!' I yelled, not wanting them to argue anymore. God knows when they'd finish.

Anyways, we arrived Liam’s house to find the party at full swing. A guy was lying on the floor, obviously drunk. Huh, and to think the party just started an hour ago. (Yes, we were that late or should I say that 'fashionably late '

We went in and parted ways. Soon we spotted our friends, and we went over to them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Tess, truth or dare?'

‘Um, truth?’

‘Have you ever peed in a pool ? ‘

‘What? yes.”

Liam started laughing.

‘Hey! I was 4 only!’ Tess huffed. She grabbed the bottle and spun it.

And it landed on…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I groaned and stupidly chose ‘dare’

‘I dare you to put six cubes of ice in your bra until they melt.’ Tess cried.

'WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!’ I screamed. ‘But it’s gonna be like so freaking cold!!!!’

Everyone gave me a look. I mumbled fine and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer door and started searching for ice. Finally finding it, I grabbed six cubes and dumped them on the bowl.

Maybe I should stuff some towel in my bra so that it wouldn’t get wet.

Hmm, not a bad idea.

So, I took some towels from a cabinet and after closing the door, I started stuff my bra with towels.

‘What are you doing?’ a voice said

I gulped,  without looking up,  I answered

'Nothing. What are you doing here? '

‘Are you stuffing your bra? I thought girls use tissues or extra pads or something like that, but definitely not towels.’

‘I’m NOT stuffing my bra!’

‘Then what are you doing?’

‘I was going to- ’

‘Impress some poor dude?’

‘Noooooooooooooo!’ I throw my arms up in frustration. ‘Just listen to me!!’

He smirked and nodded. So, I explained everything and he started laughing. Then, I threatened him into bringing me Ashton’s jacket so nobody would see my ,um, towel and ice stuffed boobs.

He came back just as I finished stuffing the ice in and just as I was putting on Ashton’s jacket, my least favorite person walked in.

‘Ooh, here you are, Jaasonn. I’ve been looking all over for you!’ Genevieve purred.

Genevieve Miller was a slut, sorry, but she was. I hated her to my guts as she enjoyed making my life miserable. She was famous for cosying up to every hot guy, she flirted with every guy who’s hot, including my very own brother, who hated her too. But she was most famous for flirting with Jason, I swear, she’d been all over him since the first day of school.

I didn’t have much enemies and I got along with almost everyone at school, except her and Jason. I remembered when we were in fourth grade, Genevieve tricked me into going into a classroom, saying that a teacher wants to see me. The classroom's lights were off and the minute I went in, the door shut. I screamed and started crying. Eventually, a janitor found me and the next day Genevieve showed the video of me in the classroom screaming to everyone at school. I had been teased for at least a month for that.

See? She was really evil.

‘Desperate much?’ I asked, crossing my arms.

‘You’re just jealous coz you can’t get your own guy.’ She replied, loosening her grip on Jason to cross her arms as well.

‘And you’ve gotten yours? Coz last time I checked, Jaasonn’s running the other direction every time he sees you.’ Which was true, Jason was scared of her. Jason chose this moment to sneak out. He was succeeding in reaching the door until I called,

‘Bye, Jason.’

Which made Genevieve turned around and called,

‘Jaasonn!!!!!!!!!! Wait for me!’

Mission accomplished.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

‘Hey guys, ‘sup?’  Brian Barrow asked, walking us with two bottles of beer.

‘Truth or dare. Wanna join?’

‘Lame! Let’s play “never have I ever”!’ Brian shouted, slurring his words, he was obviously drunk. Most people nodded their heads in agreement and he sat down and started filling cups with beer.

‘Sorry, but I have to find someone. Trish, wanna come with me?’ I said. She nodded and we went back into the house.

I didn’t drink, okay, I’d tried it once or twice, but only a cup only. Our parents had strict rules on drinking. Even though they weren’t the type of people who just cared about their public image, they still wanted us to put up a good images images and getting drunk was definitely not on the ‘good image list’.

That didn’t mean Ashton didn’t drink.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'And she was like, oh what-' Trisha eyes widened.

'She was like what?' I asked. We were stand at the side, drinking non-spiked drinks.

'Don't look now, but Toby's coming. He's behind you. He's looking our way. I think he's gonna talk to us!'

'What?! Oh god, how do I look?' I said quickly looking down at my outfit.

'Perfect, just... umm, act normal.'

Act normal?! How could I act normal? Toby was coming this way, probably to talk to me! He was the guy I'd been crushing on for 2 months! And he was finally coming to talk to me! Toby was a jock, but not just any jock. Besides being in the basketball team, he was also a straight A student. He was nice, hot, friendly and definitely not a player. The only 'flaw' some girls saw in him was that he was not rich, but seriously who cared? Money wasn’t everything. Oh god, what was I going to say? What should I do with my drink? How shou-

'Hey, Brianna, Trisha.' Toby said. I turned around to meet some dreamy green eyes.

'Toby.'

'Hey, Toby.'

'I er am gonna grab some drinks. Want some?' Trisha asked. We shook our heads.

As she left, I took the time to study Toby. He was in some dark acid wash jeans and a white t-shirt that hung at the right places. How could he look good in just jeans and a t-shirt while I spent hours on my dress?

'Umm. You wanna dance?' He asked nervously.

'Sure! I love this song!' I squealed, realising that Bruno Mars’ 'Just the way you are’ was playing.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor and I threw my cup into a bin on my way there.

Oh my god! I'm gonna dance with Toby Greene! Oh my god! I'm holding his hand! Am I dreaming?! I can't wait to tell Trisha all about that!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Um... fav animal?' I asked

'Dog.' Toby answered. We were in a park, on the swings, playing 20 questions. I just asked my last question and so it's going to be Toby's question next. We had come here after dancing for a while as we both agreed that a place with drunk, high, crazy and horny teenagers wasn't the ideal place to talk. So I texted Trisha, telling her we're leaving and we came here.

'Uh...' He began, scratching the back of his neck, the signature move guys make when they are nervous, embarrassed or feeling awkward. He looked so cute.

Is he going to ask me something embarrassing? Please no.

'Are you free next Saturday?'

Oh, my god! Is Toby asking me out?

'Yes. Why?' I replied, biting my lip.

'Do you wanna go to see a movie and have dinner?'

'Are you asking me out?'

'Yeah'

'Sure.'

Oh my god, Toby asked me out!!!!

'Great! I'll pick you up at 4?' He smiled in relief.

'Sure.' I glanced at my phone. 'Gosh, It’s getting late, I gotta get back before Mom freaks out.'

'Sure. Come on.' He said offering me a hand. I grabbed it and got up and followed him to his car.

He started the car and less than 10 minutes later we arrived my house.

'I still think like ''wow'’ every time I see your house.' Toby commented, cutting the engine off.

'Thanks. you should come in and have a look sometime, when I'm not so tired.'

He smiled.

'Sure, sleepy kitten.'

Silence. Should I get out?

'So, I'll see you on Saturday?'

'Sure.'

Suddenly, he started leaning in.

Oh my-

His lips met mine.

Oh my god, I'm kissing Toby Greene! Oh my god, oh my god!

TOBY GREENE AND I ARE KISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best party ever! (Yes, I know we weren't at the party now, but this started at the party, right?)

Little did I know this might be the last party I was going to enjoy for a while.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author’s note

Bonjour!!

Thanks for the 50 something reads, I know it’s not much, but, it’s my first story, so…

What do you think? Do you like Toby?

Brianna's and Trisha's outfit on the side --------------->

Or if you're using your phone, at the top ^

Anyways, I know where I live, it’s just 23 Dec, but,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment, vote and add to you library!!

~Bethia

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 68.4K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
176K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
983 104 23
"Run Cassy! Run Mitch!" I hear my Daddy yelling at the top of his lungs waking me up. I was always told that this day might come. But I never thought...