WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 4

2K 210 119
By LizSorora

You reached the place that your sister was holding her birthday party at and instantly felt like a parasite that didn't fit in that environment. The mansion in front of you was as huge and beautiful as you remembered it even though it had been around five years that you hadn't stepped in this place. The workers seemed to not have changed either but most importantly, the angry expression on your sister's face waiting for you at the doorstep didn't seem much different from the last time you had met her.

"Before you say anything...Happy birthdayyyy. I wish you a life full of happiness and smiles." You opened your arms widely as you tried to sound cheerful while saying these words however her facial expression didn't change as she stepped closer towards you.

"Forty minutes. You are late."BreeAhn exclaimed before she extended her arm and grabbed the bag you were holding which she assumed that was her gift because of the bow that was decorating it.

"It had traffic...I apologize."You told her as you closed your arms awkwardly, pretending like she didn't just let your embrace hanging.

"Is this a book?" She questioned as she took a peek inside the bag and you smiled instantly before nodding happily and proudly of your gift.

"Yes, It's the last book of your favorite series that you used to love. I remembered how sad you were that you couldn't find the last one anywhere so I so happened to come across this limit edition."You spoke, awaiting for her face to lit up the way it used to do when she was younger and this book was mentioned but to your disappointment that didn't happen.

"That was five years ago Y/N. I don't even read books anymore." BreeAhn responded and left the bag fall to the floor which had you shocked for a moment and made you immediately kneel down and picked it up. You had really went through many things to get this and you definitely felt hurt by the rejection of it but you smiled either way and apologized to her for bringing her a gift that wasn't of her taste.

"Forget about it. At least this year you actually came to my birthday as you promised. That's a miracle on its own." She grabbed your arm and pulled you inside, smiling a bit at you this time, thing that made you feel the need of running away growing inside you.

There was a reason you hadn't attended the parties of the previous years after all and even though five years had passed, somehow you still didn't feel completely ready to be at their presence.

"Dad~ Come see who is here~" She called once you had reached at the room that the event was being held and your eyes scanned the place quickly that was full of well-dressed people whom you didn't know personally.

"Just where did he go?"

"It's okay, ehmm, I don't think I have a lot of time to stay. I just wanted to see you for a bit and wish you, That's all."You took your arm out of her hold as you gave her a quick excuse, panicking at that moment at the thought of your father standing before you.

"What? But you just came. Can't you stay a bit more? It's  my birthday." Your sister looked at you with a sad expression that made you feel bad of your action but even though you had a dilemma at that instant, it disappeared once your eyes caught a glimpse of your father's figure at a distance.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry Bree. I can't, some other time, I promise." You told her as you started taking steps backwards, your eyes returned back to the direction where you had seen him and locking eyes with him, thing that made you turn around instantly and just rush out of that place.

Your breathing had grown a bit rapid as walked away and your mind had gotten filled with unwanted memories of the past that made your chest start aching at that moment.

"Oh! I am so-" You accidentally crashed on someone shoulder as you were passing by, making you turn for a moment to apologise to him, only to regret that action as you came face to face with one more individual that you wouldn't like seeing again in your life.

"Y/n! What a surprise. I was expecting to see you here." DongMin exclaimed, clearly surprised while you instantly gave him a glare.

"This is my sister's birthday. If someone has no place here, that would be you." You didn't hesitate to reply and showcase your hostility for this awful person whom you wished to have never met, to begin with. Much more to have been in a relationship with.

"It's not my fault that your father has a liking for me you know. I wouldn't risk being in your presence either after what happened between us." His face grew serious as he spoke, meaning every word he said and then you just glared at each other, creating an atmosphere of pure dislike and hatred between you till you turned around and continued your way, not caring about his existence.

Why did I even come? That was really a bad decision.

You concluded as you left an exhale escape your lips and walked out of that mansion in whish you never belonged into.

---Change of set---

"Oh, so you finally found your house, huh?" Jin spoke as soon as he heard the door being opened and assumed that it was non-other but the owner of this apartment and his younger cousin, Jimin.

"Someone's moody I see."Jimin smiled as he proceeded to close the door and take off his shoes.

"I have been waiting for you twenty minutes now while you said that you were coming. I had the food in front of me for twenty minutes and didn't touch it, waiting for you. How can I not get moody?" Jin explained as he kept staring at the food on the table that he himself had prepared.

"Lier, no way you didn't touch anything at all." Jimin replied as he rushed towards him and looked at the set table with sparkling eyes.

"I already ate with DongMin some hours ago but since you made this, I will make you the honor to eat."  Jimin rushed at the sink to wash his hands with a smile on his lips as he was imagining that his words were about to tick his best friend off.

"Honor? You? Please shake your head so your brain starts working properly" Jin replied while he grabbed his chopsticks and left the hover over the plates he had thought of eating from, in a certain row.

"I am sure your delicious cooking will make it function immediately, don't worry." Jimin took his seat opposite him and rushed to stuff his mouth with food which always tasted great.

"Good. How about you tell me where you were in this hour then?" 

"Out" Was all Jimin said as he focused his gaze on the food, avoiding his friend's eyes, which he had held in the dark related to the activities he had started these past three months.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. However, I hope that you are being careful this time. I don't want to end up with a girlfriend all of a sudden. The one I currently have might not like that" Jin joked a bit as he smirked while looking at him, letting him know that just because he hadn't brought it up for the past three months, that didn't mean that he had not taken notice that something was going on with his friend's behavior.

"Ah, I swear it's not like I didn't want to tell you. I just wanted to be sure first."Jimin explained himself, as he didn't want not even for a moment for his friend to think that he was keeping secrets from him. It was just that he didn't want to get him involved in anything and trouble him, like the last time, Jin himself just joked about, which Jimin had started dating someone and things had ended up a bit complicated with them stating that the said female was seen getting out of the actor's apartment because she was meeting with his close friend, Jin, who was using his house.

He had really dodged a bullet back then as a dating scandal wouldn't benefit him at all especially in this period of his career yet here he was, risking his life once again, just because he had happened to take a liking in someone.

"And? Is she any good?"Jin spoke with his mouth full, even though his interest seemed to be more on the food than any words that would leave Jimin's mouth.

"Oh God, Where do I start from...SunHee is just so great. She is sweet and understanding. She doesn't mind my working hours and texts me encouraging words every day. To not mention the love section." Jimin went on speaking about her and halted at the last sentence as he burst laughing by the funny expression Jin's face made moving his eyebrows suggestively while giving him a mischievous gaze.

"Stop whatever you are thinking. Stop it!" Jimin hit his arm embarrassed and Jin just laughed as well, both filling the room with a joyful sound.

"Anyway, she may be all that but all are good at the beginning. I hope you aren't rushing things."Jin decided to remind his friend of the reality, even though he liked seeing him happy but considering the past events, he couldn't help but just be suspicious of whoever was to get near his cousin.

There had been many cases of people that would befriend him or try to appeal to him just because he was famous and could possibly help them in some way. Just like that girl who he had kept as his girlfriend in the media's eyes for some months, till she was proved to be trying to benefit from Jimin and his connections so she could get into the entertainment field more easily.

"We both know that I get ruled by emotions often and forget that reality can be sneaky sometimes, but I believe this time it's different. She is not like the others." Jimin spoke surely of his words and Jin didn't look much convinced yet but he kept quiet anyway.

Whatever she was, time was gonna prove the truth after all.

---To be continued...

{double update :), hope you are enjoying till now <3 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
134K 4.1K 19
Y/N《your name》is a young girl who accidentally spills hot food all over jimin which become 'fate'. Y/n has to repay Jimin's debt by becoming his slav...
86 1 8
Y/n is a journalist who has the chance to meet BTS, the most popular K-pop group of the moment. She has to interview them and follow them during thei...
37.5K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...