๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒปDanganronpa x Reade...

By kokichi_is_rat_boi

Exactly what the cover says. If you have any Requests, all you have to do is ask~!!!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒˆโœจ (I've recen... More

๐Ÿ’ซโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸRules๐ŸŒŸโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบKokichi x Liar!Reader๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’Sick!Kokichi x Readerโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒต
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบKokichi x Reader๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‚Pregame!Kokichi x Yandere!Reader๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฑ
๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธKokichixReader๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒต
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’•โ˜€๏ธPervert!Kokichi x Busty!Readerโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ„
How the freaking frack-
|< Kokichi x Kiibos Sister!Reader>|
|<Kokichi x Reader>|
|<Kiibo x Cyborg!Reader>|
HeEEeeEEeEeeEYyyYyYyY
|<Sub!Kokichi x Dom!Reader>|
|<Tsundere!Kokichi x Dead!Fem! Reader>|
I fOrKn' LoVe EaCh AnD eVeRyOnE Of yOu AHhHhHhh!!!
|<Kokichi x Hanahaki!Reader>|
Kokichi ABC'S NSFW headcanons
Hi
Shuichis ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kiibos ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kokichi Ouma || Welcome home, Darling~~
2k Special!!
Kokichi x Reader ~ Angst
Anyone want me to make Danganronpa oc's, orrrrr-???
Give me lemon request. I demmand them. Thank you.
Kokichi x Vale (Danganronpa OC NOT MINE)
The bad news...
ANNOUNCEMENT
I. Want. A. Break. Please. (This is gonna be the last non-chapter thing)
Does anyone wanna follow my tiktok-?? And Mikan art :,)
8-8K-?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Should I change this story into a 'Danganronpa x reader oneshots' book-??
Ibuki Mioda x Depressed!Reader || Ibuki loves your smile!!
Dead!Kokichi x Yandere!Insane!Stressed!Reader || Ha~ha~ha..~
My baby boy is gone now..
I have a new child! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Im a dumbass idiot-

You are my Sunshine... (7k special for all you lovelys)

3.3K 45 139
By kokichi_is_rat_boi

I'm not a really big fan of Angst, but lots of people like it, so I'll deliver. I really hope that you enjoy this, I sorta got emotional— I dunno why but I did. Anyway- on to the story!! please forgive me for not updating!

You all are too kind, thank you

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You are my Sunshine...

Age 5

You were sent to the orphanage, you were petrified by the sight that you had seen just two hours ago. You were just playing with your toys, having them have conversations. Then all of a sudden, there was screams and loud noises. You jumped slightly and turned your head slowly. There was foot steps, being to exit the home. You timidly stood up, and decided to see what happened. You were scared of course, but your parents always told you to be a brave, big girl.

You held on the the railing on the stairs, as you quietly went downstairs. You had brought your favorite stuffed bear with you, to keep away all of the monsters. Once you got downstairs, you were in the living room, There wasn't anything there. "Mommy..? Daddy...? Are you ok?" You asked quietly with no answer. You headed into the kitchen, and didn't see your parents there. You the started to head down the long hall way to your parents Bedroom. You always hated the hall, because it was long and dark. You finally got to their room, and creaked the door open. You dropped your teddy bear and quickly ran over to them. The were both decapitated, your mom had her limbs barely holding on to Eachother, her eye was gouged out. Your father had a deep slit down his throat, and had his tongue cut out, and right next to him. To top it all up, there was a giant pool of pink blood that surrounded them.

You, being a CHILD, Thought that they were just sleeping. At an early age, they did teach you how to call 911 if someone was in the house. You heard loud foot steps approaching you. You ran out of the room quietly, and snatched your teddy bear as well. You quickly grabbed your parents phone, and ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. You dialed the number, with a quick answer. "911, what's your emergency?" The operator asked, calmly. "H-hello.. there is a s-stranger in the house, and mommy and daddy are asleep, I don't know what to do.." you said quietly. "Oh, you sound pretty young, how old are you darling?" The operator asked in a sweet tone. "F-five.." you whispered. "Wow, your a smart kid, huh? So, do you need help? Where is this person right now?" "He's coming upstairs. He had sharp scissors that my mommy and daddy told me not to play with, I think he made my mommy and daddy go to sleep." You explained at your best ability's.

"I'll send help right now, just stay on the phone, ok?" "Ok.. I can't stay for to long because Mommy and daddy tell me that to much Phone and TV makes your Brain rot!! It's funny.." you told her. You began to here some sirens, knowing that it's was a police car. The foot steps were running away pretty fast. "I think that they are here now.. Am I allowed to hang up now?" You asked "No, not until your REALLY safe, Darling." She told you "I am safe!! I have Mr.Bear to protect me!!" You could heat her chuckling on the other side. You let out small giggles too, then heard a hunch of shouts, like in the movies your parents watched.

"POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!" The police man yelled. "Ok sweety, I think that they are ya your house now, stay on until they get you." She told you. You nodded your head, even though she couldn't see you. 10 seconds later the door busted open with 3 police officers. It was like one of your dreams, being saved by a police man, or by a boy. One of the males literally scooped you into his arms and they all headed downstairs. As they all headed outside, you saw 2 police cars, the stranger in your house, and some of the houses near by had people with worried expressions on their front porch. You softly tugged in the mans sleeve.

"Excuse me Mister, B-But where are my parents..?" You asked timidly. You could see the pity in his eyes, as he turned his head away from you. "Your Mommy and Daddy are in a much better place now.." "W-will I ever g-get to see them a-again? I wanna go to t-the place.." he shock his head and chuckled softy. "You will kid, you will." You later learned the truth. You would never see your parents ever again. You learned that they were dead. You learned that nothing would make you happy, until one day...

My only sunshine..

Age 7

You and Kokichi had been getting along well since you moved there. You and him ran the little prank organization, D.I.C.E, and you both decided to just have it all to yourselfs. You both loved each other like siblings. You were so close, That he even started calling you 'Nii-Chan' even though you were younger than him. He was currently putting on a puppet show for you, and you found it quite amusing. To explain it, there was a mean Dinosaur and a superhero was trying to help the people in the village, then a Poorly made version of you and him fight of the dinosaur, then the dinosaur starts crying because he only wanted a friend, then they all became friends.

You two were having your fun, laughing your asses off, until the The Caregiver of the Orphanage had finally called you down for lunch. You and Kokichi went hand in hand. "Wow Kokichi, That was the best puppet show yet!! That was cool!!" You complimented him. As a child he was always a Tsundere, or just plain stubborn. "Meh, I guess.." "GAH, JUST TAKE THE COMPLIMENT!!" Small chuckles came from the caregiver. You both turned around, A bit startled. "Ah, it's just you Mama, you scared us!" She only responded in another chuckle, and grabbed you both by the hand.

"Come on now my love's, Lunch has been ready, didn't i call you down?" She asked in that sweet tone of hers. "We're sorry Mama, I guess we were pretty slow, like a sloth.. or turtle.. I like turtles!!"(If you get the meme, you are my idol—) Kokichi said. "It's fine, you had me a bit scared. Anyway, all of your other siblings are downstairs, so why don't we all go down there, say our prayers, and eat!! I made Pasta with breadsticks today. Now go, run along." She said, and gave both of you a slight push on the back. You and Kokichi had started full on sprinting, trying to see who could make it first. You even almost tripped, and face planted into the wooden floors.

You two burst through the big door of the dinning room. All of your siblings heads turned to y'all, as you ran to your designated seats.

"I won!!"

"No, I totally won that!!"

"Did not!!"

"Did too!!"

"Did not!!"

"DID TOO!!"

"DID NO—"

"SILENCE!!"

You both slowly turned your head, scared to see the person you were going to see. And it was the person you didn't want to see. Mama. You both turned your heads back and started giving compliments to each other, and saying what a beautiful woman she was. She smiled, then walked to the front of the Cafeteria. "Hello my beautiful children!! Let's say our prayers, and eat this lovely meal!!" All of the kids put their heads down and they started praying in sync. You and Kokichi did the same. After your prayers, everyone dug in. It was pretty much a buffet, the way that the food was laid out, anyway. So pretty much Mama would cook a bunch of food, for all 50 kids there, and let them eat as much as they want, so everyone can pick out food from the little trays that were spread out on the table.

You and Kokichi were normally quiet durning meals, and if you wanted a conversation Kokichi was the one who always started them, and he couldn't because his face was stuffed. You sighed, and gave a small 'Thank you for the food' and dug in. You got about 5 scoops of pasta, and two bread sticks. Your mouth was practically watering, Mamas food was always delicious. You carefully picked up your chopsticks, and tried to pick up a few pasta sticks(?) and brought them to your mouth. In the end you found out that using a spoon was easier, since you kept on dropping your food got laughed at by Kokichi who was literally having the Same problem as you, and you weren't really good at using chopsticks yet.

As you all finished your meal You all picked up your plates, and put them in the sink. You and Kokichi were in charge of washing the plates that evening so, with a loud groan of annoyance from Kokichi, thats what you did. You were drying the plates, and Kokichi was (making a mess) Washing them. He then started to climb up the tables, and danced. He threw plates at you ever now and then. "Kokichi!! Get down, or we're gonna get in trouble!!" You whisper yelled at him, in hopes of him actually listening to you. Pfft- like that would ever happen. He ignored you, and still continued to throw plates at you. You had to catch all of them, or else you would face the wrath of Mama

He started speeding his rate up. Throwing plates everywhere. Then with a throw, and a loud crash, you both heard rapid, ANGRY footsteps approaching. You and Kokichi quickly ran into action, trying to hide the shards. your Mama was about two minutes away- so you had to work fast. You both quickly kicked the plate shards under the fridge, and quickly got back to washing dishes. You were sending Kokichi death glares, and he probably knew, but didn't say anything about it. Your Mama finally came in with a tic mark on her face. "Oh, hi Mama. What's up, is there something wrong?" Kokichi asked all innocently, slightly cocking his head to the side.

She sighed, and spoke. "Ah, I'm sorry.. I could have sworn that I heard plates crashing.. Carry on." She started to exit the cafeteria. You both stayed there for about 5 minutes to see if she would come back, and she didn't. You both grabbed a towel for both of you, and started quickly gathering the shards. You threw it in the trash and continued to wash the dishes, Kokichi Smacking you with the drying tell every now and then.

You make me happy when sky's are gray..

Age 11

You were sound asleep, it was currently pouring and the thunder was horrible, but you minding your own business, you kept quiet so that you wouldn't bother anyone. Then you felt your bed moving, and shaking. You were half asleep, so you just let the person in, and cuddled them. You heard another Crash from the lighting, and small whimpers that can from it. You looked over and saw Kokichi, Pretty much falling off the bed, with a blanket and teddy bear in his hands. You slowly stood up and rubbed your eyes. "Oh.. It's you. What's wrong, why aren't you in your roo-" your sentence got interrupted by a yawn.

You could tell that he was distressed, and nervous. "Don't tell anyone but.. I'm scared of thunderstorms!" He squeaked out, bringing his teddy bear closer to his chest. You sighed "So, you want to sleep with me because your scared of storms.. I thought this day would never come!!" You moved over a bit so that Kokichi had space to lay down right next to you. He quickly scrambled right next to you, completely shaken up. "So, do you just wanna y'all until we pass out?" You asked. "We can also get you milk if you want. I'll go with you. I also want to see what time it is." He nodded his head. You both quietly got out of bed, and tip-toed downstairs to the fridge.

You opened the door and grabbed the milk. You turned and saw that Kokichi had two cups ready. You really wanted to show off your milk pouring skills, to tease him in a way since he couldn't even hold it up. You carefully poured the milk in both cups, without spilling any. "Ha! I didn't spill anything, unlike you! Last time You spilled the whole gallon onto the floor!" You whisper yelled to him, earning a glare "Stop making fun of meee.." He whined, his body flopping around slightly. "Ah, stop being such a wuss. I might just tell everyone that your a scaredy-cat~" You teased him. "Aw can it, would ya'.." You chuckled, and grabbed the cups of milk, and you both tip-toed back upstairs, in hopes not to wake up Mama. Before you went upstairs you checked the time. 2:37Am.. hm.

You both finally arrived at your room, and laid down on your bed. You all had separated rooms, and Kokichi and you just so happen to be right next door to you. You both talked, about random stuff. You and Kokichi even reveled a few things about eachother, like about how you both got their, what your parents were like, how your house was like, how the neighborhood was, and other things. Like pranks to do the next day. Heck, you even thought Kokichi forgot about the storm. Whenever a crash of lightning came he just continued to talk, or listen. It had been a few hours, and the sun was coming up and the storm had stopped at this point.

You both just kept on talking and talking. Like about how they were gonna go to school together, and how cool it would be. You both would just not stop talking. This was the first time you guys had held a conversation like this, normally your conversations were turned in competitions. This was.. This was nice. You both took some time to turn around and see the sky. It was beautiful shade of reds, oranges, yellows, pinks, purples, and blues. It was absolutely beautiful. You then heard you Mama call you down for breakfast. You both groggily got up and headed downstairs.

You and Kokichi were silent the whole time. Some of your siblings even tried waving their hands in front of your faces, with no avail. "Mama!! I think something is wrong with Big sis (Y/N) and Kokichi!!"

You'll never know dear..

Age 13

You got pushed to the ground. You heard cackling and laughs all heading towards you. You looked up and saw them. You cringed and avoided eye contact, as you didn't want to make them angry. The started smacking you, kicking and punching you, while calling you names. All of this happened just because you didn't want to help the popular kids cheat on the big test you all had, and they ended up failing. Apparently it's your fault, and they started spreading rumors and they made everyone else not like you as much anymore. It hurt, it hurt really bad.

But there was only one person that stayed with you. Yup, the one and only Kokichi Ouma. He would always try to cheer you up. You never told him what was going on, you felt like you would be bothering him so you kept quiet. You reverted that now. They were still beating you up in the back of the school, and everything after that happened in slow motion. Kokichi ran up to them and pushed them out of the way. He didn't hesitate to literally scoop you up and run off. He ran into an alleyway, and put you down. You could hear loud panting coming from him. You could feel the guilt rising up in the pit of your stomach.

"(Y/N).. Why didn't you tell me? I could have taken care for them earlier!!" You faced the ground. "I.. I didn't want to make any problems for you.. I'm so sorry." You confessed, feeling the tears form in your eyes. "Dammit, it makes me so mad that you can't tell me anything. I would listen and do something about without hesitation!! Why? Because I love you!! I've given you hints over the years, and you just put them down, It makes me so frustrated..!! Gwah.. YOU MAKE MY HEART GO GWAH!!" You stared at him with a blank expression. "Oh yeah? Prove to me that it isn't a lie."

You then felt a soft pair of lips against your own. It was needy, and rough. You had to take a second to process what was going on. You kissed back eventually, and pulled back. His face was all red and he was making a pouty face. "(Y/N).. YOU HAD TO BEND DOWN TO KISS ME!! am I that short.." He sulked. You laughed and carrried him bridal style. "Thank you Kokichi, I love you too you little gremlin." You carried him to the orphanage where you both still lived. You both ended up cuddling in your bed.

How much I love you..

Age 20

You have been bawling for hours. Kokichi was in a hospital bed, his life on the line. You wouldn't let his hand go the whole time. (This part was based on another oneshot) You had gone to a party for the first time. Sonia's parents were away on a family emergency, and Sonia decided to make a party, and you two were invited. You had been dating for a few years, and this was surprisingly the first time you had gone on a mini date together. You drove up (Kokichi would drive but he can't reach the petals) to the mansion and parked in the front with the other cars. You and Kokichi got out hand in hand, and went inside.

The front was already horrible, people were either drunk, or making out with someone. you both tried to slip by, not tying to cause a scene. One you entered the house, it reek of sex and alcohol. You cringed, but still pushed forward..

~Time skip because I really want to post today~

You and Kokichi walked out of the mansion drunk, and you let Kokichi drive. BIG MISAKE. He was driving and laughing, then the car flippped over. You were so drunk that you even raised your hands up like it was a dollar coaster, or something. He landed straight on his head. The cracking noise was forever in your head. You only heard a few screams and yells before everything went black. And that's how it all happened. You were fine, just a few bruises and scratches. Kokichi one the other hand, was in a coma, has a cracked head, and he can't even stand up. The fast beeping on the monitor startled you. You gasped and quickly rushed over to him.

The monitor went faster and faster, just like your tears. I can't lose him!! Not after all of this, it should have been me on this bed, not him.. the monitor then stopped. Silence filled the room.

"P-please don't t-t-take my sunshine a-away.."

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Hi. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K- AHH!! Here's another special, and thank you again!! I'm terribly sorry for the lazy ending, and I'm also terribly sorry that I haven't been posting. I'll push on, for you!! Thank you for reading!!

Word count: 3322

Date: 6/13/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 134 22
Everytime I get a notification from this book I throw up a little /hj THIS INCLUDES SPOILERS...(old book sososososososo bad) [Discontinued] Requests...
328 1 11
Character x Character // Character x fem!reader stories for you hungry lesbians..
75.2K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...
153K 2.2K 50
โš ๏ธFemale readers and Fujoshi's DNIโš ๏ธ ~Danganronpa x reader fanfics and (very few) gay danganronpa ships ~This most likely will contain spoilers ~DR1...