Chosen Flame (MaleFaunusReade...

By SansofDestruction

Y/n Schnee is the twin brother of Weiss Schnee, however unlike his sister was born with a a breathing problem... More

Prologue: Burning Freedom
Bio:
Chapter 1: Twin Ice and Fire
Chapter 2: Reunion and Explanation
Chapter 3: Time to light the bacon... I mean Beacon
Chapter 4: Calling loved ones
Chapter 5: Lessons on How to deal with A douche
Chapter 6: Telling friend's secret.
Chapter 7: Jaune's Spark of a Warrior
Chapter 8: Burning an Asshole
Chapter 9: Y/n's Heart
Chapter 10: Spending with Siblings
Chapter 11: Catching a Kitten's Heart
Chapter 12: Dimming flame
Chapter 14: Awakening of a Dragon
Chapter 15: Winter's suffering
Chapter 16 Ending the suffering
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!
Chapter 17: I am so lucky..
Chapter 18: Really 'F"ing Lucky
Chapter 19: Lighting up the dance floor
Chapter 20: Plan's foiled
Chapter 21: 4th Member
Team (F/I). W.A.R Bio and Reasons for choosing them:
Chapter 21: Teams Field Trip
Chapter 22: Search and Destroy part 1
Chapter 23: Search and Destroy Part 2
Chapter 24: Mountain Glenn
Chapter 25: Brother Combo
Chapter 26: A Resting Day before tournament
Chapter 27: Round One
Chapter 28: Team (F/).WAR VS Team KURK
Chapter 29: Well... this is happening
Chapter 30: Double Battle
Chapter 31: Battle of the Dragons!
Chapter 32: Aftermath
Chapter 33: Dating with Fire part 1
Oh....50 K.....NANI DA FUCK?!
Chapter 34: Dating with Fire part 2
Chapter 35: Easing things down
Chapter 36: Unexpected Ambush
Chapter 37: Flames of the Siblings Bond
Chapter 38: Altair's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Sacrifice
Chapter 40: Spreading fire
Chapter 41: The X side of a Brother
Not A Chapter: A thought that crossed my Mind/ My next story
Chapter 42: Menagerie
When...did I uh.... 100 K...I what...
Chapter 43: Menagerie part 2
Chapter 44: Hell Hound's Resolve and Loyalty part 1
Chapter 45: Hell Hound's Resolve and Loyalty part 2
Chapter 46: Beings from Hell plus Ice Queen Versus Raven
Chapter 47: Rejoining with Others
Chapter 48: Tigress and Dragon
Chapter 49: Blue is the New White part 1
Chapter 50: Blue is the New White part 2

Chapter 13: Only Wind can Strengthen Fire

6.6K 106 24
By SansofDestruction

Vulcan's P.o.V:

I was walking back home with my son as I had just finished fishing for the day. I have to say I have caught a very good hall today catch today.

Anubis: *smiles* "We have caught so many fishes for today huh Dad?"

"Hehe Yeah we caught a lot of fish today.."

Anubis and me start laugh loudly as we were about to continue on our way home. But then Anubis stop and looks over at something.

"Hm something wrong Anubis?"

Anubis: *points at a direction* "Isn't that...Y/n?"

"Hm?" I look over to see Y/n looking out the sea again and I immediately noticed something wrong.

Y/n P.o.V:

You was looking at the sea. It usually helped you calmed down. But you couldn't help but feel sad. After what Winter said, it hurt she thought of you as a freak. Even after all these years she still saw you as nothing. But that's not all that hurts. You couldn't really use my flames as well as you could.

'Maybe she's right....how can I be strong if I can barely fight in my condition.'

You look at your hand and try making a big flame but all you get is a tiny small flame.

'Damn it..'

Vulcan: *off screen* "Y/n?"

You looked and turn your head to see Master Vulcan and Anubis looking at me concerned.

"Oh master Vulcan, Anubis..." *puts up a fake smile.* "What are you guys doing here?"

Anubis: "We were on our annual Father and Son Fishing trip when we noticed you ."

"Oh...I see..." *You look at your hand starting to frown* "I see felt a should n my hand I look up and see Master Vulcan look at me comforting smile*

Vulcan: "I could use the help with carry the fish can you lend a hand?"

You smile a bit and decided to help carry the fish back to their shop.

Timeskip:

You were sitting on the counter top drinking a glass of orange juice. Anubis was currently in his room taking a bath. Saffron walks out of her room noticing you.

Saffron: "Hey Y/n."

You looks at her giving her weak smile.

"Oh hey Saffron."

Saffron: "Is everything okay?"

"Honestly...I don't know.."

Vulcan walks to them from the back of the counter.

Vulcan: "Want to talk about it Kid maybe it will help?"

"I'm don't know..I'm just so confused

Anubis comes out of his room and walks over to you all.

Anubis: "Come on Y/n we are your friends...it's better to get these off you shoulders."

You sighs and explained everything that happened to you and your current condition. Vulcan looked at you sympathy and worried. Anubis looks with you a bit of shock. and Saffron was a bit confused.

Anubis: "Well that is um...something that is a lot of information."

"I know...I'm so confused.."

Saffron: "What are you confused about?"

"I'm mad of my mother for not telling the truth about me. I'm mad at Winter for just babying me. I'm mad at myself for...being a disappointment."

Anubis: "Okay for one thing you shouldn't think like that about yourself." *You look at him as he gives a calm look as he continues* "I known you for a long time and you are no mistake and my best friend."

Vulcan: "He's right you have been such a gifted student, you are no mistake you are Y/n Ignacio."

Tears run down your face and you begin to smile. "Thanks guys.. But how can I be a huntsman I don't can't use my semblance at full power. I'm basically-"

Vulcan: "Don't you dare say that you are not worthless you are-"

Suddenly the lights inside the building begin to flicker soon turning off.

Saffron: "Oh no. What happened to the power?!"

Vulcan: "Well that was something? Y/n can you do me a favor and make some fire.."

Y/n: "Huh but-"

Vulcan:"Trust me."

Y/n looks at the other and you nod and you use your semblance to make a small fire. Vulcan takes a little bit firewood and puts it on the stove.

Vulcan: "Heh can you place the fire over here?"

"Um..Okay.."

You walk to the back and you place the flame on top of the wood.

Vulcan: "Tell me young Y/n...have you ever felt that you neglected something?"

"Hm..W-what do you mean?"

Vulcan: "Do you remember what my first lesson I taught you?"

"Well you told me that every huntsman has a fire burning in them..and that fire burns with a purpose. But what does that have to do with anything?"

Vulcan: " Everything, the first time met I met you was I told you the reason for me training you was because I saw a fire in you. A fire that burned with need and purpose. Do you remember what you're purpose to become a huntsman."

"I said..that I wanted to get strong...to protect my family and to prove that I have the right to live."

Vulcan: "That's right... and right now I see your right now that fire in you has weaken by the cold rain of worry and fear.."

"Oh...I guess that is true..."

Vulcan: "I can see you are afraid of failing your siblings and friends correct?"

"Yeah...but what am I supposed to do?"

Vulcan: *sighs* "You shouldn't let the your darkest fear get to you...you have people who care about you. Whenever you think you are alone...just remember that you have friends who will gladly send you a gentle breeze of love and care for you. It's weather you allow that wind thru help you after all " *He takes out a small fan and gently fans you the fire making it burn brighter and the fire grows bigger. You eyes widen in amazement* "Only Wind can strengthen fire. Even the smallest breeze can make the smallest flame grow massive."

Your eyes widen and the more you think about it the more you realize. Ever since you woken up you haven't really let spend time with your siblings or your freinds the people you loved. The people who care about you. You knew now you have to make it right. Soon th power come back on.

3rd P.o.V:

Anubis: "Great the power back on again let's see what's going on"

He Turns on the T.V and there was already a live report going on right now. You all see a Massive Atlas Mech in a highway nearby here attacking a group of Huntsman and Huntress. Among st the 7 kids there was Sun, Team RWBY and Whitley and they are having a difficult time.

Anubis: "Sweet Oum isn't that your siblings?!"

Vulcan: "Looks like they need he-." *The doorway slams shut, He notice you are gone and you have left some lien on the counter.* "Heh...that kid is truly something else."

Y/n P.o.V:

Thru the streets of Vale you are running as fast as you can thru in the middle of the night.

'I'm sorry everyone...I really am pathetic, while you guys are fighting the fight of your lives. I've been loathing around by guilt..you've been trying to help me and I just ignored it...Well now it's time to make things right.'

Your body starts to ignite into flame your body starts to shift to faunus form.

"Hang on guys I'm coming!!"

And with that statement you launch yourself into the air and took flight in a brilliant fire ball thru the night sky as you charge straight towards the battle.

Whitley P.o.V:

We are having a real hard time right now. All was supposed to go smoothly. You see Sun and his friend Neptune told me about Team RWBY their plan to gather as much data as possible on what the White Fang has been planning. So when they asked if I want to join them on the mission, How could I refuse? I mean it might a good chance to find Big Brother.

Though Big Sis said I was still to inexperience and it was better if I stay the dorm. But with a help of Sun and Neptune we were able to convince them to go with them. Sun and Blake went to search at the nearby White Fang hideout. Yang and Neptune went to go to a shady bar called Junior's. Meanwhile I was with my sister and Ruby to a nearby Atlas building in Vale to gather some files. Though Ruby was distracted by a girl name Penny.

But soon Sun contacted called us for help turns out Roman Torchwick and the White Fang had hijacked the latest Atlas Mech designed to take down an entire army of grimm and Right now Blake and Sun were currently being attacked by the mech. So the rest of us went to go to their currently location to go assist them. But it didn't go well as all 7 of us were on the ground our aura already red . The mech started to stop straight at us.

"C-come on we c-can't give up.." I slowly got up and pointed Toile d'Argent at the Mech that Roman was in.

Yang: *grunts in pain* "Damn this going really bad"

Roman: *speakers* "Oh ho ho ho I commend your bravery but looks like you are done for hero!" The mech points it's Dust Plasma cannon at us. It begins to charge all it's power into the cannon. "SAY BYE BYE HEROES!!"

Weiss: "Well guess this is the end..."

"I'm not done! Brother would never give up!! so Neither will I!!"

Before the mech could even fire. We heard the sound of Fire crackling and the sound of a monstrous roar. We turn our head and saw a massive fireball flying towards Roman. It smashes right into the mech sending it back making it tip over in a explosion. The fireball lands in front and the flame dissipated show Y/n in faunus form glaring at Roman.

Y/n: " Back off Roman!!"

Sun, Me, and Team RWBY: "BIG BROTHER/ Y/N?!"

3rd P.o.V:

You turns to look at the others with a concerned look and checked if they were okay

"Is everyone alright can you stand?"

Sun: "Yeah...just dandy thanks for the back up!"

Team RWBY, Sun and NEptune slowly got up.

Blake: "Y/n You shouldn't be here! You need to-"

"If you think in hell I'm going leave you like this then you don't know who I am!"

Ruby: "But Y/N-!"

"BUT NOTHING!!" You turned to see The Atlas Mech was slowly getting up. You extended Emporer's Wrath claws. "Do you remember the why I became a huntsman?"

Team RWBY and Whitley looked at you surprised.

"I told you the Reason I will become a Huntsman to protect my family and you are all are my family and I would gladly fight for you all!"

Roman's mech finally got up and you get into battle position.

Weiss: "Heh- you haven't changed at all!" *walks towards you and stand beside you and gets into fighting position*

Ruby: *stands besides you and Shift Crescent Rose to Scythe mode.* "Since we can't convince you to leave than let do this!"

Whitley: "We will fight this together Big brother!"

Yang: "Let's do this!"

Blake: *draws Gamble shroud and smiles at you* I will gladly fight along side you."

Sun and Neptune draws there weapon.

"Everyone..." *smirks* "Let's do this!"

You all charge straight toward the mech.

The mech begins to fire multiple shots at you all. Weiss and Whitley place some Ice dust in there weapons. Weiss and Whitley create a massive ice barrier to shield us from the Bullets. You all climb up the Ice barriers and Blake uses her semblance to create multiple clones to distract Roman. Neptune hurls his trident into The mech's weapon setting it to surge electricity deactivating one of his weapon.

Ruby uses her semblance and slashes at one the mech other weapon and Sun take out another weapon. But Soon the mech knock Ruby and Sun off. It then fires with a massive storm of missiles at Blake and Neptune who quickly dodges the missles.

You and Yang begin to charge at it. But it soon begin to point it's most powerful weapon the Dust Cannon at Ruby who was a bit dazed. You ran straight in front of Ruby as it finally fired at her. You unleashed as much Flame as much possible to shield her.

Ruby: "Y/N!!!"

You able to protect her but you blasted away from a massive explosion, of Fire, Ice, Electricity, and Wind and smoke.

The other eyes widen in horror that weapon was design to kill an entire Army of Grimm so there was no way one person could survive an attack like that.

Yang: "ROMAN YOU BASTARD!!" *Her eyes shifted red and Her aura flared up as she launched her self straight at Roman. She starts unching straight into the hull of mech hard.*

The Mech unleashes a small pulse barrier around it's body push Yang back right in front of the crater of smoke. It then fires a massive barrage of missiles at Yang.

Ruby: "YANG LOOK OUT!!"

Yang closes her eyes as she braced for impact. Suddenly from the crater a massive gust of Wind blow thru the smoke hitting the missiles causing them to self detonate shielding her from explsion.

She open her eyes and her and the others are confused. Suddenly the felt a huge gust of wind past them. Yang backs up a bit as from the crater all the wind start to swirl around it.

Neptune: "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Sun: "NO IDEA WAIT SOMETHINGS HAPPENING!!"

As he said that the Wind starts condensing into a massive hemisphere of wind suddenly the wind started to ignite into flames. Suddenly the barrier of Blazing hot wind fades and in the middle of the flames is stood of figure covered in flame. Suddenly the flames fade revealing a pair of massive scaly wings covering the figure. and a long massive long orange tail and at the very tip of the tail is a massive flame burning brightly.

Yang: "Is that.... Y/n?"

You open your eyes and you spread your wings out and let loose a mighty monstrous roar to the heavens unleashing a massive gust of wind pressure shaking the trees nearby trees and made the others shield there eyes signify the battle has just begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1K 13
(Y/N) is the youngest out of his family, but only one of them ever seems to acknowledge his existance. His whole life his parents had pretended he di...
48.4K 423 29
News of Adoptment of YOU were supposed to be joyful one, aren't you? Well....You've guessed wrong. (Y/N) Schnee was abused, neglected and broken by h...
279K 2.3K 30
Cover temporary. Calvin Schnee, Brother of Weiss Schnee, was abused for years. His 'father' beat him, and broke his bones daily. His sister wasn't m...
326K 5.1K 62
Y/n L/n is a 6 year old Jackal Faunus ,who's life was hell ever since his mother passed away. His father and 2 older sisters had blaming him, abusing...