Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON ๐Ÿ“ We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

Movie Night

5.8K 196 37
By christheedon

         *Later that day*

"Shawty, I don’t mind If you dance on a pole.That don’t make you a ho!" Me and Nia sung in usion , I swear this song makes me wanna become a stripper . Dont judge me please.

"Frist , I gotta' go to the grocery store. Aite?" Nia said looking over at me then looking back at the road.

"Yeah , thats fine." I said changing the music to 'The Pink Print' . Album slays to be honest .

Me and Nia were on our way to get some fast food .The crew was all at Chris' house . We were having a 'movie' night , Because we were all bored and had nothing to do .

Logging onto my instagram , I posted a pic of me and Chris . Chris was holding me from behind while I was taking the picture in the mirror.

@paradisecoke: him >>

Getting likes and comments instantly . I logged off IG and went on my twitter.

@paradisecoke: Movie night with the homies :)

Locking my Iphone 6 , Yas yall' I got an upgrade, I layed it on my lap . And turned towards Nia.

"So , wassup mama? It seems like we never talk anymore." I pouted

"Right , We just both busy with our men." Nia chuckled

"I know , We gotta make time for eachother. Promise?" I asked sticking my pinky out

"Promise," She said linking her pinky with mine.

Parking her car , we both got out and walked to the entrance.

"So what we getting?" I asked linking my arm around hers.

"Ice cream and Chips ."

"Aug's request?"

"Of course." Nia laughed shaking her head .

Going down the frozen aisle , we picked out 4 tubs of ice cream . Vanilla , Cookies and Cream , Sherbert , and Rocky Road .

Grabbing the chips also , We walked over to the check out line .

"Kay , call one of them and see if they wanted anything else."

Calling Chris , He picked up on the fourth ring.

-
"Wassup mama?"

"Where at the store , We wanted to make sure if you guys didnt want anything else?"

"Holl up , lemme' ask."

Waiting for a moment , he soon returned to the phone.

"Nah , babe . Just a swisher . Thats it."

"What flavor?"

"Dont matter."

"Aite , I'll be home soon ."

"Aite , one."
-

"They wanted anything else?"

"Nah , just a swisher from the liquor store."

"Okay," She said grabbing the bags

*

Walking up the steps to Chris' apartment with hands filled with Mc Donalds bags .

Banging on the door like the poilice , Chris opened the door with his gun in his hand.

"Dont fuckin' do that." He said mad as fuck .

"Im sorry , I didnt mean too." I said while walking into the apartment and setting the bags on the kitchen table .

Taking the ice cream out of the bags I put them in the freezer . After , I walked into the living room were everybody was .

August and Nia was on one side of the couch that was by the window and Ty and Des was on the other side .

Me and Chris was on the leather couch that was against the wall.

Sitting next to him I leaned over for he can give me a kiss witch he didnt give me.

"C'mon Chrissy , give me kisses" I said puckering my lips up.

"Nah , watch out." he said pushing me a little

"Are you still mad?" I asked chuckling

He didnt reply though  , I scoffed in return.

Turning my attention to my food , I ate silently .

Chris always haft to catch a damn attitude on the smalleat shit ever . Rolling my eyes to heaven above I just watched the movie that was playing.

*

A half hour later , everybody was cuddled up. But Me and Chris . Witch annoyed me beacause he still has a attitude for something so stupid .

Getting irritated , I decided to go take a shower to kill time .

*

Entering the steamy shower , I walked under the shower head and just stood there for a moment to let the hot water pellets soothe me.

Taking a deep breath and blowing it out , I grabbed my pink washcloth and poured some 'Dove' soap onto it. Lathering it up , I washed my body.

After washing up , I washed my hair .Then I turned off the shower and hoped out .

Walking into the room , I grabbed a pair of Chris' boxers , a tanktop , underwear , and a pair of socks.

Lathering 'Victoria Secret' lotion on my body , I was done getting dress.

Laying back on Chris's bed for a moment . I grabbed my phone to call my mom . It seems like we dont even talk  anymore because Im rarely home . Sighing , I pressed my mom's contact name and pressed 'call'.

-
"Hellooo?" My mom's sweet voice rang through the phone.

"Hey momma." I cheesed

"Hey baby, When you coming home!"

"Tomorrow for sure." I smiled

"You better , or Im coming up there .You have school .This is your last year , I dont want you fuckin up Marie." She said seruously using my middle name

"Momma! Language!"

"Sorry , But do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'm , Its only saturday mom." I chuckled

"So , did you finish your homework . You proably all up under that boy."

"Nah , im not . And Im finished with it . I promise."

"Alright baby , Call me later . My shows are back on ."

"Okay , Love you."

"Love you more."

-

Hanging up the phone , I got up and went back to the living room .

"Finally , Yo ass missed the whole damn movie ." Ty said with Des' in his arms

"Why you so worried?" I chuckled

"Cuz' I luh you , POP holl it dawwn."

"Man , Shutup ." I said dying

"Where Aug go?" I asked Nia

"He took a phone call outside."

"Well this is my time then." I said walking over to Nia and cuddling up with her .

"What the hell is this?" Ty chuckled

"Nia's my girlfriend for the moment, Since nobody wanna give me my lovin'." I said sticking my tongue out at Chris .

"Whatever man," Chris said sucking his teeth .

A few moments later , August walked in the door and looked at me and Nia .

"Nah Kay , I knew you was gon' do dat' shit. Get up ." August laughed

"Fine." I said sucking my teeth .

Walking over to the couch Chris was at . I sat down.

Laying my head in his lap , Surprised he didnt push me way . I grabbed his t-shirt ,  I pulled his body down and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you papa." I said softly

"I love you too." He grumbled

Turning over I watched the movie  that was playing .

*

"Kayla , lets go to sleep." Chris said in my ear waking me up .

"huh?" I asked unaware of where I was at .

"Shh , everybody sleep."

"Carry me papa," I said with my eyes closed

Getting picked up by his strong arms, I was lifted into his room and placed onto his bed .

Opening my eyes a little , I saw Chris turn of the light. After , he got under the covers and wrapped me in his arms .

"Sorry for being mean today."

"Its okay , I didnt mean to scare you." I said softly

Chris pecked my lips , and then he turned over facing the other direction.

*

Still awake an hour later , I looked over at the clock and it read 1:30am

Checking my phone because it vibrated earlier and I didnt have the time to check it .

From: (803) 274-9680
I hope you and Chris break up
Received 10:50pm

Me: Whos this? lol
Sent 1:09am

Turning over to see if Chris was awake witch he wasnt. My phone vibrated again.

From: (803) 274-9680
Dont worry bout it.Just know he was in my bed making love to me.If you thought he wanted you your dumb . Lol
Received 1:10am

Me: Bitch how you sounding tho? If he was in "yo bed" making love too you, Why he laid up under me rn? The only dumb person is you . But hey , hoes always wants attention.
Sent 1:12am

From: (803) 274-9680
Posting pics and shit , Im sorry girl that yo man dont want you. Where was he at when you crashed? In me mf' . Lmaooo
Received 1:12am

Me: Lmaoo , Gurr bye . Stop playin on my phone at late hours of the night . Me and my man tryna get sum sleep. lol

And with that I locked my phone and placed it on the night stand.

Turning over towards Chris back , I scooted more closer too him .

"Watch out Kay." Chris grumbled

"I wanna cuddle." I whined

Chris turned over and wrapped me up in his arms.

Lowkey I was still thinking about the girl texting me about this nonsense .

To be honest , I think its Jasmine hoe ass . Im just going to haft too ask Chris about it tomorrow . Im not gon' stress it . Im not gon let a thot mess up a happy home .

************************************

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys have a good one!

Who texted Kayla though?

Comment and Vote .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.3K 28
WARNING โš ๏ธ this story begins with a suicidal scene. If you are easily triggered then I suggest you skip the beginning chapter. You have been warned...
5.3K 83 46
The same mess over and over again. That desire that never went away. The love that never broke. Was for him. It was all for him. I made a promise. Th...
145K 5.1K 42
Chris returns home from his 'Fortune' tour but things weren't the same as when he left. Chris along with his closest friends endure what in means to...
1M 37.3K 78
What would you do if you got to spend 10 days with the one and only? Inspired by a short dream.....