MR Jeon

Por bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and ever... Más

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Not an update
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Read that please
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
♥️NEW BOOK♥️

40

20.3K 728 33
Por bangtanfella1995

Taehyung POV :
We walked me and Jungkook hand in hand to the meeting area but Chansung stopped me.
Taehyung: " darling you go inside I will be back ". He nodded and was going to walk away I stopped him he smiled with questioning eyes .
Jungkook: " what is it baby ?". I pulled him and kissed him .
Taehyung: " nothing just I love you ". He smiled and pecks my lips
Jungkook: " I love you more my baby ". He walked inside .
Chansung smiled and talked.
Chansung: " tae it's him ". I nodded
Taehyung: " I knew something is off about him ".
Chansung: " he did that for money I have something to show you in the meeting ".
Taehyung: " what do you mean ?".
Chansung: " jungkook put cameras around all the building means his whole company which captured something we need ". He showed me on his laptop, I widen my eyes .
Taehyung: " it was them all this time ?". He nodded
Chansung: " they played it good but they are not smart enough to play with Jungkook, he didn't do anything but he must know something ".
Taehyung: " he didn't talk to much about this case ".
Chansung: " jungkook for sure know something,he just let you do what you want ". I nodded and went inside since phong is talking to Jungkook with an angry tone and the main person is also here .
Jungkook: " you are in my property, you don't talk shit about my husband ". He said angry .i walked inside .all the tops were here too
Taehyung: " jungkook honey don't stress yourself ". I whispered,he just nodded .
Phong : " I'm here to show you what I can do to you Taehyung ". Hyungsik glared at him .
Hyungsik: " and what will you do for example? ". He said mockingly.
Taehyung: " dad please wait for it ". He just nodded
Jungkook: " honey what is my surprise ?". I pecks his lips and got up .chansung looked at me nodding.
Taehyung: " this past few months the Jeon company has some problems ". As I was talking phong talk cutting my words .
Phong : " I told him to marry my daughter to grow the company income ".
Jungkook: " and I told you my sperm is precious to me to waist it on bitches ". I smiled at Jungkook. The tops laughed to the side .
Taehyung: " honey please !". He nodded at me .
Jungkook: " sorry princess ". The whole room was looking at us .
Taehyung: " so as I was saying the sketches that the workers has been stolen from the company, which means he is one of us but works for someone else ".
Phong : " and what that have to do with Jungkook marriage ". I sighed angry .
Taehyung: " if you interrupt me one more time believe me imma punch your old balls don't fucking try me ". I pointed my finger at him he shut his mouth and Jungkook looked at me smirking.
Taehyung: " the person is caught and the owner too and a bitch too ". I looked at them all .
Taehyung: " I've been analyzing all the workers and I gave 3 sketches to all of you to be working on and give them to mr jichul am I right ?". The employees nodded .
Taehyung: " each of you put the original on the table ". They did . I walked around and stopped at one person took his sketches.
Jungkook: " what are you doing honey ?". I looked at him and smiled he did back .
Taehyung: " the day when I gave you all that sketches one particular sketch has been stolen and the diamond set has been stolen too ". I put my hand on that person's shoulder he flinched .
Taehyung: " turn your sketches to me ". They all pulled the sketches up and the person did too but suddenly they gasped all , Jungkook looked at the person ready to kill him .
Taehyung: " I gave all sketches but one person I gave him different one and that one has been stolen, isn't it right Chris ?". He flinched
Chris : " w-why me ?". I smirked
Taehyung: " because the third sketch that has been stolen it's yours ". Gasps was heard and he was so angry .
Chris : " it's not me ? , why not all persons but me ".
Taehyung: " sit down before I decapitate you ". He set down
Chris : " it's not me ".
Taehyung: " it's not you ? Okay so why the person that you work for is glaring at you right now ?". Jungkook and all was confused.
Jungkook: " what ?". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " how would you do if that happens in your company phong ?". He looked at me
Phong : " I would kill him ". I smirked
Taehyung: " oh it's the same for me so should I kill you for doing that to Jungkook company?".
He gets up .
Phong : " what do you mean by that ?".
Taehyung: " he works for you phong don't try to make yourself as you are innocent ".
Phong : " he doesn't I don't work with scums like him ".
Taehyung: " why because you've been exposed?". He glared at me
Phong : " you don't have proof ". I smiled
Chansung put a video as to Chris talking to phong on the phone making all the room look at phong with a « seriously »face .
Jungkook: " oh you did not just put my company on problems but also my workers ". He shouted at him . Phong was glaring at me .
Taehyung: " did you seriously attacked Jungkook with your bitchy daughter?".
Phong : " he didn't want to marry her ".
Taehyung: " why to make an unborn child on his name as the next heir which is an imaginary child ?". He was so angry
Phong : " he deserves it after taking my spotlight ".
Jungkook: " what spotlight are you talking about I've worked my ass for this company to make persons like you beg for mercy ".
Phong : " look in what you are now your company is going on bankruptcy ". I chuckled
Taehyung: " more like your company is going to close forever ".
Phong : " you shut up it's all because of you ". I nodded
Taehyung: " it's because of me , but I did that for the one I love to death, you did that for your own using your daughter for your grantees ". I showed another video of Chris going to safe box of the company and also talking on the phone with phong .
Taehyung: " oh and that you were also the person that was with the kidnappers of my son ". He widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " I will kill you phong ". He was going to attack him I grabbed his face .
Taehyung: " it's what he want love please calm down honey please for me ". He was breathing heavily with anger .
Jungkook: " I can't control it I will kill him baby he was going to ruin me ". I caresses his face .
Taehyung: " I know darling just calm down karma is coming to him ". He nodded still angry I peck his lips for a moment and pulled away .
Taehyung: " you are done phong ".
Phong : " you will do nothing to me ". I chuckled
Taehyung: " yeah the meeting is recorded do you know what else phong ?". He looked at me .
The door opened and 10 officers came in
Taehyung: " have fun in prison with your daughter and her imaginary pregnancy". He widen his eyes
Phong : " how did you ? How did you know ?".
Taehyung: " asked and she is not even pregnant have fun in prison I'm sure you will hear that your daughter is really pregnant with the prison gardien ". The tops laughed .
Officer : " mr phong you are under arrest, you don't have to say anything and follow us calmly ". They handcuffed him.
Phong : " you will pay for it Kim ".
Hyungsik: " cash or with credit card?". He mocked phong who glared at him angry the officers pulled him and took him out with Chris .
Jungkook: " I have nothing to say I'm done ". He put his head on the table .i walked to him
Taehyung: " darling! Look at me ". He looked up and his eyes were tears .
Jungkook: " I'm sure that if you weren't here I will be homeless right now ". I caresses his cheeks
Taehyung: " you are strong I know you are feeling guilty but always know that I'm here for you ". He smiled and hugged me
Jungkook: " I love you and I can't say how much I'm thankful to have you in my life ".
I peck his lips
Taehyung: " I love you more ".
Chansung: " well done tae ". I hugged him
Taehyung: " thank you hyungs ". And I hugged Wooyoung too .
Jungkook: " yah don't put your hands on him ". He glared making whole room laugh .
Hyungsik: " ooh he is jealous ". We laughed at Jungkook face .
He pulled me to him
Jungkook: " my princess ". He pecks my lips
Taehyung: " my darling ". We smiled and walked out to his office.

———————————————————————-
It's a long chapter
Hope you all are doing fine , take care and be safe . Love you all 💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

464K 17.4K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...
107K 4.4K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
91.6K 4.5K 29
Jin is just an ordinary young boy that dreaming to give his family a better future. He wants to marry a rich and handsome guy, that's his another dre...
1.5M 51.1K 58
Jeon Jungkook a mafia leader who is feared by everyone even the police , his past was a mess and he is dangerous that in a blink of an eye you die...