SAVE ME

By Vmochiie

[A FANFICTION] "Remember only the darkest ways leads to the brightest destination" Year is 2025. When BTS di... More

EP 1- New start
EP 2- Namjoon?
EP 3 -talk
EP 4 - Death wish
EP 5- Explanation
EP 6- Hope
EP 7- Tiny Soomin
EP 8 - Introduction to BTS.
EP 9- Memories
EP 10- Future and past
EP 11- Mr Choi
EP 12 - Mission save BTS
EP 16 - Mr Bang
EP 17- Meet the Bangtan
EP 13 - Money
EP 14 - 95 liners
EP 15- Old times
EP 18- Manager
EP 19- Pattern
EP 20- here we go again
EP 21- Hard times
EP 22- Nightmare
EP 23- Embarrassment
EP 24- The truth untold
EP 25 - You never walk alone
EP 26- Black swan
EP 27- Fustration
EP 28- Tea with Taehyung
EP 29- Mystery- [part-1]
EP 29- Mystery [Part-2]
EP 30- Dreams
EP 31- The beginning
EP 32- Kim Namjoon
EP 33-October
EP 34 - Blue bird
Notice!
EP 38- Accident
EP 36- Expectedly unexpected
EP 39- Last Bye
EP 37- Hello parents

EP 35- Surprise

114 7 2
By Vmochiie

"Surprise manager!" They all said cheerfully and you were still bewildered about this whole situation.

"How did you guys found out that it's my birthday?" You ask and jimin said "it's our little secret!" He smiles and does "Shh" with his fingers and laughs.

"C'mon lee cut the cake!" Jin said and you looked at everyone's faces and ask "what about jimin's cake? He should be cutting this one!"

"Nah, forget about my cake right now, I'll cut mine don't worry about my cake. Cut your cake first!"

"B-but..?" You stutter and Yoongi said "Manager we all are hungry cut the cake please!" Jin handed his knife in your hand and you took with shaking hand.

You blew out the candles and they all started singing happy birthday song, they all had happy bright cheerful faces.

But something else was going on in your head.

You still remember that one day in Brooklyn..

You just had woken up and you went straight to the kitchen were jisoo was but at that time jisoo was talking with your mom you decided to go back in your room when you heard.

"Miss Emilia, Today is Y/n's birthday should we do something special for her!?" Jisoo smiled and asked your mom.

You peeked from the door and your mom said to jisoo "What so special about birthdays? We don't need to do anything it's just a normal day."

"Mrs. Emilia it's your daughter's birthday why don't you wish to make it better day?"  Jisoo asked and your mom rolled her eyes and open the fridge and took some juice out and said "Jisoo you work here you don't have to tell me what to do and what not to do."

"But it's her birthday-" jisoo was about to say something and your mom yelled "Shut up jisoo! I don't care if it's her birthday! I have work to do! And stop this nosy attitude of yours or I'll have to find someone better than you."

Your mom came towards the door and she saw you and made a disgusted face and said "You are so ugly! Hide your God damn face!"

You nodded fearfully and ran back in your room and closed the door and sat on the floor.

Tears rolled down your cheeks and you kept on wiping them, "I'm ugly..." You murmur to yourself and wiped your tears.

You heard some gentle knocking on your door and you quickly wiped your eyes and opened the door.

"Y/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jisoo smiled excitedly and hugged you immediately and you smiled.

"There's nothing special about birthdays..." You said to jisoo while smiling blankly and she flicked your forehead and said "Y/n you are a kid stop speaking so adult-ish words." She laughed and you asked her "I overheard the conversation, why did you talk to her about my birthday? Birthday doesn't matter."

"Y/n you are a kid act like kid!" She tickled you and laughed out and she said Yeah! Always smile like that!" She giggled.

"Thanks jisoo.." you smiled and hugged her and she patted your head "From now on I'll be your sis!"

"Manager what happened?" You heard and you came back to your world.

"Manager noona why are you crying...?" Jungkook asked and you quickly wiped your tears and smiled and said "Thank you for this."

They all didn't said anything for some while, maybe they didn't understand why you started crying..? But then yoongi said "Manager we're quite hungry!" He smiled, and showed his gummy teeth.

You understand what yoongi was doing, he wanted to cut off akwardness, and you went with the flow and said "Yeah! Let's cut the cake!"
You cut the cake and everyone smiled and clapped you smiled and taehyung said "This cake is better!"

You chuckled and jimin said "Happy birthday manager! " He wished you just like you had you said " Thank you!" You thanked him While smiling happily.

Everyone was wishing you and you  glance at yoongi, who was standing back and was just smiling, he understands what happened to you and you can feel it.

"Mister park you should cut yours too now. " You said to jimin and he nodded and the staff member put the other cake down and taehyung happily yelled "Yay! Two cake to eat!" He smiled and you giggled and jin nudged him.

"Taehyung don't act like that infront of manager!" Jin scolded taehyung and he looked at you and you said "It's ok, don't mind me!"

"See, manager is cool!" Taehyung said and smiled and Namjoon had this done face and jungkook laughed.

You approached yoongi who was behind other members and jimin was now about to cut his cake you said "Thanks Mister min."

"Why thanks?" He asked and you just smiled and said "Thanks for everything you did, you have helped me so much. "

He said "No, no.. don't thank me.." and you smiled and jimin blew the candles and you all started singing happy birthday song as he started cutting cake taehyung put some wipped cream on jimin's cheeks and they all started smacking him with affection.

You laughed as jimin was getting blessed with punches and smacks, "Guys enough!" Jimin yelled but no one listen to him and hoseok said "Wow wow oh jimin happy birthday!"

After some cake eating you decide to go back to work, and all members had to do work too but you still haven't asked yoongi about the doll and you called for him "Mister min!"

"Yes?" He stopped and came near you and you anxiously asked "Mister min, did you asked mister park to keep a doll in my office? "

"Oh... You found out about it.. yes I had asked him.. " he said and you asked "Can I ask why...?"

"Well.. I had this hunch that he overworked himself and ended up hurting himself and you did something to change that, that's why I asked him to that. " He explained and you were shocked that yoongi was right, he had somehow figured out what had happened.. but how did he did that?

"What are you two talking about?" Namjoon asked, and he startled you yoongi said "Manager, when's the shooting for mv?"

"Few days after, and I'll go and talk with the director!" You said and slipped this situation thanks to yoongi.

You heard Namjoon asking yoongi "What were you talking about?" And yoongi answered "About the mv. "

"Manager!" Hoseok calls you and you smile ans asked  "Yes?" He said "Manager come with me for a minute please!"

Hoseok takes you aside and he asks you "Manager this isn't something very important  but.. I actually wanted to discuss about something.. are you free any days soon? "

"I'm free tomorrow, but what is this about? " You asked him and he scratches his neck and says  "Um.... I have been just wanting to talk about dance with you lately I have few ideas and I wonder if you would like to listen to them?"

"I would love to!" You smile and he immediately says " Thank you so much manager for taking out time for me!"

You said "Of course! It's my pleasure. " And he said "I actually thought you wouldn't have time..."

"Well if you need me, then I can always make some time for you!" You smiled and he thanked you again and asked "Manager, why didn't you told us about your Birthday? "

" Actually... I don't celebrate my birthday.. so I thought why should I bother you guys by telling? " You sheepishly smiled and he was quite puzzled, he didn't understand what to say to your such words.

"Anyways i have to talk with director so.. bye!" You wave and went to your office room.

You were about to contact the director when Mister Choi calls you, you instantly pick up.

"Hello mister choi!" You said on the phone and you heard "Hey, Y/n I moved the things to my house and Soomin is there too, so after your work get to my place ok? "

"Alright Mister Choi! " You said and he asked "Y/n you didn't forgot anything right?"

You thought for a minute, you remember your whole list and then reassured him "No, don't worry mister choi I got everything!"

"Ok Y/n, I'll hang up now I have been called. " He said and you both bid your goodbyes, and you hang up the call.

"Ok time to talk to director!" You said to yourself and you begin your work on the new MV, other members were busy too because of shooting that was going to happen in few days.

You were in your office when you heard knocking and you open the door and jungkook was there.

"Manager!!" He yelled excitedly and you smile and ask "What happened, you seem so happy!"

"Yeah! I forgot to give you this!" Jungkook said and kept down something wrapped up in purple, and went away before you could say anything.

"Mister..Jeon..?"

He already left and you couldn't thank him for the gift, you took the gift in your hand and that's when you realised it's the gift he showed you earlier for jimin..

"Wasn't this for jimin...?" You said to yourself and gently took off the tape off the wrapping purple paper, and you gasped.

"T-this.. that picture from namjoon's birthday.."

You hugged the framed photo and smile brightly, jungkook knew you had liked that picture. It was such a sweet thing to do.

"I'll keep it here." You smiled and decided to look for the 'shy-gift giver'

You were looking around for jungkook to thank him when you  jimin, "Mister park!" You call for him and he smiles and approaches you.

"Yes manager?" He smiles and you ask "Mister park.. where is mister Jeon?"

"Jungkookie went outside not a long ago, why?" He questioned, "Ah...Ok.."

"Manager your leaving now right?" He asks and you nod "Yes...."

"Bye then manager, and happy birthday!" He smiles again and you smile too, it's weird that you both share the same birthdate but you never liked celebrating and you never liked this day till you became an ARMY.

"Happy birthday to you too!" You smile and bid his bye and took all of your stuff especially the gift and then you drove to Soomin's house.

It was weird, you didn't came at her place since years, after her dad's tragic death you both lived together in an apartment.

Your parent's house and Soomin's house wasn't much far it had walking distance, you knock on Soomin's door.

"Y/N!" Soomin cheerfully opens the door and hugs you, you pat her head and look around her house.

"It's been years since I came here.." you say to yourself and even though you already know this place and have lived here Soomin wanted to give a tour so you agreed to the stubborn girl.

"Y/n, you remember my room in which we dreamt so many things.. " Soomin smiles and you nod and look out of the big huge window of her room.

"World tour." You both say simultaneously and giggle a little, after some time her dad comes and you all had dinner and went to bed.

Soomin already falled asleep like always, and you were awake like always.

You were thinking about your parent's house.
"What would happen now? What will they think? Will they care about their daughter?" You asked yourself.

" It's been so long since I wrote in that book." You suddenly recalled  and got up from bed carefully trying not to wake the girl.

"It must be with other stuff.." you say and look in all the bags for that notebook, but it was no where to be found.

"I think..I left it there.." you realised and rubbed your forehead.

"I have to go back." You said to yourself and as you were about to open the door of her room, "No, it's not a good idea..I don't want to meet them.." you say to yourself and close the door.

But you know there's something you are forgetting here.. there's one puzzle piece missing here.

"They won't come!" You said while shaking your head, you forgot one important thing and that was-

"It was Soomin's dad who had called them so they would come back to Korea, but it was in the past.. This time no one knew anything about them coming, because there was no call!" You shake your head and rubbed your head, how could you forgot this.

In year 2018 when your parents came back, it was when you were 11. But now you never went to hospital because you never did what you did as eleven y/n, so no one called your parents to come.

So your parents aren't coming..

"I can't believe how stupid I was!" You say in fustration and face palm, "Gosh! I'll go and get the book, no one is coming there anyways."

You wore a coat on your PJ's and started walking back to your parent's house, you opened the door and it was dark.

You turned on the lights and went straight to your room which was quite empty that time, you looked at the book on table and as you were about to grab it your eyes fall upon the piece of paper.

You sighed and sat on the bed and unfolded the paper with care and you begin reading it again.

"Dear Y/n,

Hey! So happy birthday Y/n!  I know I know you hate your birthday and you don't like celebrating it, but hey at least I can write a letter!

I know you don't like saying anything about your Birthday and that it should be considered like a normal day and all! But for me your birthday is special.

Because it shows...

HOW MUCH OLDER I'M THAN YOU! HAHAH!!!

You blinked your eyes for a minute, in the morning you had only read till 'But for me your birthday is special.' you didn't wanted to read the rest because you don't like your birthday.

"Jeez Soomin!" You said in annoyed tone and continued to read the rest.

"Boo! Call me unnie already! *Winks*"

"She literally wrote winks? This girl is crazy." You said sighed in annoyance and continued again.

"Ahem, so now I want to tell you something, I don't know what the future holds for us two, but promise me you won't ever leave my side.

Because your my EG *winks* also I listen to so many many BTS songs recently, I wanted to tell you but you were so busy I didn't get time to.

Now I'm ARMY too!

Haha, anyways 'Miss BTS manager' you better take good care of my BTS!

Lol I know you will, don't feel so overwhelmed by responsibilities and for your birthday gift it's not the blue dress which I might have gave by now... I'm writing this in October 3rd so yeah..

The gift would be the world tour we both would do, together.

And I hope all your dreams come true, I hope you create your own book and I 'J-Hope' *winks* that you always stay happy and healthy.

Saranghae Y/n!

Ps. Show me Brokelyn.

-Your unnie soo!"

" Aw Soomin.." you smiled and a tear rolled down your cheeks,  "sorry Soomin.. our dreams has to stay dreams.."

"But I promise you soomin, nothing will happen to your dad.." you hugged the paper and cried.

You kept the paper down and hugged your pillow and lay down on bed.

"I know you never forget my birthday..but I wish you would.." you hugged the pillow tightly and you cried out on pillow.

You cried and cried till you feel asleep, you didn't meant to sleep but you did.

"I'll save them.." you mumble in sleep, and close your eyes.

*******************************

Author here ☺️

I thought why not publish 13 October episode on 13 October? So well yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 6 18
[ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ] Everyone's source of Light is the sun but her source of Light was him . He brought light to her dark and emotionless life . He w...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
6.2K 370 49
You promised yourself you would leave the past behind, so why did you still hesitate, keeping people at arms length? What do you find when an entirel...
518 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...