SAVE ME

By Vmochiie

[A FANFICTION] "Remember only the darkest ways leads to the brightest destination" Year is 2025. When BTS di... More

EP 1- New start
EP 2- Namjoon?
EP 3 -talk
EP 4 - Death wish
EP 5- Explanation
EP 6- Hope
EP 7- Tiny Soomin
EP 8 - Introduction to BTS.
EP 9- Memories
EP 10- Future and past
EP 11- Mr Choi
EP 12 - Mission save BTS
EP 16 - Mr Bang
EP 17- Meet the Bangtan
EP 13 - Money
EP 14 - 95 liners
EP 15- Old times
EP 18- Manager
EP 19- Pattern
EP 20- here we go again
EP 21- Hard times
EP 22- Nightmare
EP 23- Embarrassment
EP 24- The truth untold
EP 25 - You never walk alone
EP 26- Black swan
EP 27- Fustration
EP 28- Tea with Taehyung
EP 29- Mystery- [part-1]
EP 29- Mystery [Part-2]
EP 30- Dreams
EP 31- The beginning
EP 32- Kim Namjoon
EP 33-October
EP 34 - Blue bird
EP 35- Surprise
EP 38- Accident
EP 36- Expectedly unexpected
EP 39- Last Bye
EP 37- Hello parents

Notice!

104 6 4
By Vmochiie

Hello,  i would like to say something before you continue to read.

It has been brought to my notice that the age doesn't make sense, and yes it doesn't make sense.

So I would like to apologise and explain few things.

Y/N's age in 2018 would be 11, and I'm well aware I wrote 13 and I'll be sure to correct it out.

Second thing in 2012 when Y/N came to S. Korea her age was 5, not 7.

And in year 2025 she's 17, but her birthday is in October so she will be 18 in October.

I actually got Confused with Korean age system and normal age thing too...
I really apologize for the whole age thing, I should have been more careful about age, as the story is time-based after all.

I have never written professional anywhere nor I have much writing experience.

I actually never thought this story would get so much attention yet it hit 1k, which was pretty big for me, I appreciate all the support and love you have given to me and I hope you continue your amazing support.

And like I have said before English isn't my first language, it's actually 4th, and if any grammar errors and mistakes are spot I'm truly sorry about them.

I can't correct all the mistakes I did, but I'll correct the age.

I'll try to improve.
That's it for now.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you continue to read.

I appreciate your precious support.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
528 98 25
"If I can just go back to the beginning of this, I might be able to save them." *Sequel to Regret Me Not (Alternate ending) *Based on the Glitch Theo...
135K 6.3K 30
β€’WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACKβ€’ Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
4.1K 44 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...