District Unknown | BTS ✓

By kxmtae__

When Jeon Jungkook, son of the leader of the biggest crime syndicate in South Korea turns against his father... More

Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six
Character Profiles
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five

fifty seven

4.7K 282 182
By kxmtae__

{one night left}

It was safe to say Taehyung was surprised when he picked up on the peculiar scent of baked goods, the aroma bringing a hunger to him that he wasn't aware of earlier... or perhaps it was new.
So slowly, he let his feet carry him down the hallway, bringing his arms up as he began to shiver. 

It was odd for Jungkook to be baking so late at night, but he sure as hell wasn't going to complain, ultimately rounding the corner and entering the kitchen with a raised brow. 

Standing sluggishly over the kitchen countertop was Jungkook, the male's doe eyes lidded with sleep as he pulled out a tray of freshly baked cookies. His hair sat in a dishevelled state, the male running a hand through it only to tousle and tangle it more as the tuffs poked out in all different directions. 

Taehyung had to stifle a laugh as he tip-toed into the kitchen, peering over the male's shoulder. His eyes immediately focused in on the cookies, uneven shapes dotted with chocolate chips. The surface was crackled and dry, but the middle sunk softly... and Taehyung found his lips creeping upwards at the sight. 
The cookies were calling. 

It seemed Jungkook in his drunken state of sleep had finally taken notice of the hungry male, turning to face Taehyung with a blank stare. This was enough to send Taehyung taking a few steps back, raising a brow, "What are you celebrating so late at night?"

"The end of my sleep schedule." Jungkook groaned, moving aside before gesturing to the tray, "Want a cookie?"

A smirk worked its way over Taehyung's expression as the male reached towards the baked goods, "Don't mind if I do~" he sung, flinching a little as he took one of the hot cookies in-between his fingertips. 

He juggled it a little before bringing it to his lips, taking a small bite. A satisfactory crunch lingered by his ears as it entered his mouth, only to crumble and melt on the inside, so deliciously that his taste buds tingled, "Holy shit!" He exclaimed, tossing the rest of the cookie into his mouth, "This is legendary!"

It seemed Taehyung's bright mood was enough to help Jungkook slip out of his daze, the younger male supporting a smile on his lips as he too reached forwards, tossing a cookie into his mouth with ease. 

The pair fell into a moment of silence before Taehyung's brows furrowed, the male leaning himself up against the kitchen bench, "Seriously though Kook... why aren't you resting up?"

The brunette let out a drastic sigh, ruffling a hand through his hair once more before folding his arms over his chest, "I'm too stressed," he muttered, rocking back on his heels, "I can't sleep at all... not one bit."

Pursing his lips, Taehyung reached for another cookie, "You were in bed for less then an hour." he deadpanned, earning an eye roll from Jungkook, 

"Trust you to know that."

Taehyung shrugged, finishing off his cookie before reaching forwards. It was safe to say Jungkook was completely caught off guard when Taehyung gently took his hand into his own, wordlessly guiding Jungkook away from the kitchen, down the hall and back into the bedroom. 

The soft light of the moon shone through the slightly opened blinds, casting it's silvery glow over the room. The shadows were long, the room dark, but Taehyung was able to guide Jungkook with ease. 

He paused at the foot of the bed, dropping Jungkook's hand before making his way around to the side of the mattress, heaving a sigh before letting his back fall against it. His head hit the pillow, blue hair sprawling out over the fabric as he casted his gaze to the ceiling... and just as he hoped... the sound of footsteps followed. 

Getting the message, Jungkook too made his way to the bedside, letting himself collapse against the comfort of the mattress. Their shoulders were pressed together, and it didn't take the couple long to turn to one another. 

Just as the first bite of cold crept under Taehyung's shirt, Jungkook's hand moved around his middle, slow and soft. In seconds their bodies were moulded together, sharing their body heat as their breaths intertwined. 

In the darkness their embrace felt like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. Jungkook wished he could extend this night just so he could stay close to Taehyung a little longer, the two of them safe in each other's arms. Because the next time the sun rose, Jungkook knew all too well that things would be different... he just didn't know how different.

Feeling Jungkook grow tense, Taehyung lifted his gaze, giving the sweetest of smiles as he spoke, "Don't look so sad." He poked Jungkook's nose and moved in closer, brushing a strand of dark hair away from his face. Jungkook bit down against his lower lip, burying his face in Taehyung's shoulder. 

"I'm so scared." He confessed, voice wavering as he continued to speak, "We're going up against something crazy... and I don't know if-"

Taehyung cut the male's sentence short by tilting Jungkook's head, softly pressing their lips together. It was slow and drawn out, Taehyung breaking the kiss as his eyes fluttered open to meet with Jungkook's, "Don't." Taehyung spoke, slowly turning Jungkook on his back as he began to sit up, "Please... lets not talk about this for one night." he paused, causing Jungkook to fall breathless as he straddled the brunette. He leaned down, lips brushing against Jungkook's ear as he whispered, "Lets just have one worry free night."

Jungkook swallowed thickly, adams apple bobbing dangerously in his throat as Taehyung straightened himself up, still straddling Jungkook's waist. 
He licked at his lips, "Are you sure this is the right time?"

Silence followed... Taehyung momentarily casting his gaze away. To be honest, he too was scared as all hell, the shivers not from the cold but from his slowly surfacing fears. Quite honestly, Taehyung just wanted Jungkook to shut up. To stop reminding him of their potentially deadly mission tomorrow. Not one night had they put their worries aside, and Taehyung wanted so badly to loose himself in those big brown eyes and fall into all the love Jungkook had to give. 

So biting down against his lower lip with anticipation, Taehyung gave a reassuring smile, "Positive."

That one word was enough for Jungkook to lift his hand, brushing it over Taehyung's cheek.
In the room that was moonlight and shadow they were close enough to breathe in each other's scent. 

Jungkook's arms draped around Taehyung's shoulders, bringing his face down until their lips connected once more. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand in his hair, how he loved the softness, watching it tumble as he released it. Then his hand moved down his back, Jungkook slipping his hands underneath Taehyung's shirt as he began to roam Taehyung's skin. 

Taehyung pulled himself away, reaching for the bottom of the fabric before throwing his shirt over his head and casting it aside to the floor. 

Jungkook went to sit up, but Taehyung only pushed him back down. 
"Taehyung-" he was cut off with a kiss, Jungkook eventually kissing back as he reached up for Taehyung's hair. But Taehyung pulled away, grabbing his hands and gently placing them back down by Jungkook's side. 

"No touching." He chuckled

Jungkook sulked, "That's no fun."

"Shh." Taehyung brought a finger to his lips and kissed him again. 
It was a slow process, but Taehyung wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, he wanted Jungkook to enjoy it. 

Taehyung stopped kissing Jungkook's lips and moved to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch whilst he felt Jungkook struggle to keep his hands down. It wasn't long before Taehyung pulled Jungkook's shirt over the male's head, proceeding to place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs. 

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispered his name, and Taehyung could hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it was taking him not to. So Taehyung sat up, still straddling Jungkook as he gently took the male's hands and placed them on his hips with a smirk. 

"Your turn." He whispered into Jungkook's ear, biting at his earlobe. 

Not a moment too soon Taehyung fell breathless as Jungkook's hands violently flipped him over, the brunette burying his head into his neck as his hands roamed over Taehyung, their breaths becoming rugged and fast, "You're irresistible." Jungkook said whilst kissing Taehyung's chest. 

Their bodies fitted together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. One final time they pulled away, locking eyes for just a moment, just enough for them both to feel safe with one another. They soaked in each other's beauty in the silvery glow of the moon, and after that wordless exchange, Jungkook leaned back down to land his lips against Taehyung's. 

That night wasn't like any other night they had spent together. 

They both took their time, and savoured every moment. 

----

With his eyes closed, Jimin was surrounded by darkness, the moon and stars shining through the thin curtains and sending his skin aglow. His breaths came slow and soft as he leaned further back into Yoongi's chest, feeling peaceful in the male's arms. 

The couple rested themselves on the small couch under the window, their limbs tangled together as they both casted their eyes to the city outside. Some lights flickered on whist others dimmed out, and although the city was bright some stray stars still shone brightly. 

Yoongi wordlessly stroked Jimin's tousled orange hair, pulling the male closer. He wrapped the male in a swaddle of his arms and chest, feeling comforted by having Jimin safe in his embrace. 

Slipping in and out of sleeplessness, Jimin could feel Yoongi's embrace grow tighter, more urgent. 
Yoongi was worried.
Worried about what the new day would bring. 

So Jimin adjusted himself in Yoongi's arms, moving his head so it rested comfortably against Yoongi's chest. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms although protective seemed loving and soft. Jimin's eyes flickered out the window, and the world seemingly melted away as he squeezed Yoongi back, not wanting the moment to end. 

Yoongi's body was so familiar to him - the way it moved, the scent of sweet cinnamon, even the sound of his heart beating - but this was the first time he really felt it, focusing into the sound. 

Still toying with Jimin's hair, Yoongi's eyes finally flickered down to the male in his arms, the smallest of smiles working its way across his lips before his expression faltered. And he paused, licking at his lips before he spoke sweetly, "Jimin~"

"Hmm?" The male hummed, shifting a little, but still not turning his gaze to look Yoongi in the eyes. 

The older male let out a lengthy sigh, moving his hands to instead rest behind his neck as he leaned back a little further on the couch, his legs hanging over the end. "You have a choice now you know...?" he spoke softly, feeling Jimin tense in place. 

Finally lifting his gaze, Jimin turned his attention to Yoongi, "You're acting like I haven't had a choice in years." He chuckled, but Yoongi could tell it was somewhat forced. 

Yoongi swallowed thickly, "I mean for your future."

"Oh." Jimin lowered his gaze, "It's not something I paid any mind to."

"I'm sure you did."

"No..." Jimin heaved a sigh, "I seriously haven't."

Running a hand through his own hair, Yoongi let out a huff, "My plans were to stick by Joon's side... but I know he's probably just gonna continue doing business with Seokjin." A frown worked its way across his features, "They've both been involved in too much illegal activity to ever re-enter society normally." He bit down against his lower lip, "And so have I..."

"I've done illegal stuff too you know." Jimin chimed in, earning a sad chuckle from Yoongi,

"It's not on police record though... Jimin, your entire childhood is clean of crime."

Dropping his head back to Yoongi's chest, Jimin let out a grunt in annoyance, "I still don't want that life back-"

"Jimin." Yoongi said firmly, sitting up and grabbing Jimin by the shoulders. Jimin's gaze was wide, the city lights outside reflecting in his eyes as he stared at Yoongi. The older male squeezed him out of reassurance, "It'll be different this time." he said, "You won't be living with your mother, and she won't be forcing you into doing things you don't want to do. She's not there to manipulate you anymore, you're finally free to make your own choices."

"I know but-" Jimin momentarily bit back his tongue, running a hand stressfully though his hair, "It'll be a bit lonely without you..."

"Who said I won't be there too?" He smirked

Jimin blinked a couple of times, expression falling blank before being painted over by a smile, "You confuse me Min Yoongi."

Said male gave a short laugh, the sound music to Jimin's ears as they both relaxed once again, settling back into place as they lay themselves back against the comfort of the lounge. They casted their gaze back out the window, Yoongi's hand finding its way back to Jimin's hair as he weaved his fingers through it. "How about we just continue to run the tattoo parlour together?" Yoongi suggested, "No college, no studies... just the parlour." He drew out each word slow and soft, making sure Jimin knew that he was dead serious. 

Silence followed, Jimin's soft breath being heard before a smile crept over his lips and his eyes crinkled, "I'd like that..." he let out a small chuckle of relief, letting his eyes flutter shut as he rested himself against Yoongi, "...very much."

---------------------------------

{Author Note}

'Stay Gold' was such a pretty MV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.2K 13
The Famous Mafia Boss, The Son of a famous Billionare, and his childhood friend who is also his fearless bodyguard? well....what could go wrong right...
99.3K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
39.6K 987 24
Y/n and her brothers were living a happy life, but they got to know that their dad was hiding something to know. Will his dad share something with th...
526K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...