Camron Dallas little sister s...

By Ilmkvm77

Hi I'm haily and I'm 8 years and I have to move in with my brother camron Dallas yes yes I know what ur think... More

Mommy died and tantrum
Babysat by unkle taylor
Drunk camron
Update
Mean prank
UPDATE
Sick
Update
The talk
Note
Seeing uncle taylor
Tamzin and shawn
Emma lawley
Jordan grier
Jordan grier pt.2
Update
Labor

The move and tantrum

2.8K 44 11
By Ilmkvm77

Cameron:*today is moving day and I'm just packing up a few more bags into the moving truck after I'm done i go back inside and call for haily cuz Lilly is already in the car and ready to go*haily cc'mon lets go.

Haily:I DON'T WANT TO GO AND U CAN'T MAKE ME!!

Cameron:haily cc'mon plz don't have a tantrum today.

Haily:*i don't answer him I just go in my room and close the door and lock it*

Cameron:HAILY!!!*runs upstairs and knocks on the door*haily open the door.

Haily:NO!!*crys*

Cameron:*i get the key out of my pocket and unlock the door and walk to her and squat down to her hight and talk to her*c'mon baby you'll like the new house.*i say calm*

Haily:NO!!!IM NOT GOING!!*and then I kick him were the sun dosent shine*

Cameron:*falls to the floor in pain*

Haily:*i run to Taylor's room and run to him and hug him tight*

Taylor:hey baby r u ready to go to ur new house?

Haily:n-no*sobs*

Taylor:hey hey what's wrong?*picks her up*

Haily:I don't want to leave u guys I will miss y'all I know we're going to be living 5 blocks down but I will miss at the memories we had in this house*crys*

Cameron:*HAILY!!*runs to Taylor's room and is very mad and glaring at haily*

Taylor:wow what's wrong with u cam

Cameron:*i tell him EVREY thing and tylor told me he would punish her for doing that cuz I'm clearly to mad*

Taylor:*i go back to haily and tell her that I know what she did and I'm only gonna give her 5 smacks so I stood her up and spanked her 5 times*SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK*and then I hold a crying haily*hey hey shhhh shhhh it's ok shhh shhh calm down shhh shhh*she calms down after 2 min*

Haily:*i still hold on to taylor cuz I don't want to move cuz idk ill just miss taylor soo much cuz were closer than anyone else*

Taylor:*i call nash in here to help me take her down cuz it's gonna be hard cuz I am so close to her more than her brother and any one else and then nash comes in and I carry a clinging haily to the car*ok baby I need u 2 let go now*i say while nash opens the backseat of the car door*

Haily:N-NO!!*crying again*

Taylor:plz baby let go.

Haily:n-no

Taylor:*and this is why I have nash *nash a little help?

Nash:sure*he says*

Taylor:*he prys haily off of me with her kicking and screaming but nash gets her buckled into her seat and she just crys and keeps on saying I don't want to go I don't want to go*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...