Let's Pretend

By _bookaddictt

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend". He paused allowing me to process what he just said. I rubbed my eyes... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
Author's Note
Spin-Off
New Book!!
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

-35-

48.6K 988 920
By _bookaddictt

Astraea Grey

NINE MONTHS LATER

Sweat trickled down my forehead. My breathing got heavier as the seconds went on. I gripped Hayden's hand tighter as I felt another contraction coming.

"Ahh" I cried out in pain. I closed my eyes tightly. Why did labor have to hurt so much?

"Breath" Hayden pushed back the hair the fell onto my forehead. "Just breath, love" He placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"I'm fucking trying" I yelled in pain.

"Astraea, on the count of three, I'm going to need you push". My doctor said between my legs. At this point I didnt even care that my mom, Hayden's mom and nurses were in this room, seeing my fucking princess parts, I just wanted this over.

"One... two.. three"

I tightly gripped Hayden's hand and cried out as I pushed. I pushed like my life depened on it.

"Again" 

And I did.

I felt like passing out, but with Hayden's encouraging words along with my mother's and Hayden's mom. I kept pushing.

~*~

My cries stopped when the sound of a baby's cries filled the room. I looked over at Hayden who looked like he was about to cry.

"And we have a beautiful baby girl" The doctor allowed Hayden to cut the umbilical cord. The doctor handed my baby girl over to the nurse.

"Hayden bring your ass back over here" I cried out. He quickly rushed to my aid and grabbed my hand.

"Push" The doctor stated.

I closed my eyes and began pushing- again.

~*~

After five minutes the room was filled with the sound of another baby crying. Tears fell down my cheek as Hayden cut the second umbilical cord.

"And we have a handsome baby boy" The doctor called out looking at me. My tears continued as the nurses grabbed him, to clean him up.

"Congratulations" The doctor stated as she stood up.

"Thanks" I cried between sobs.

"Love, don't cry." Hayden walked over to me with our baby girl in his hands. "Lets, say hi to mommy. She's been dying to met you" He talked towards our baby girl, placing her in my arms.

"Hi, baby" Tears streamed down my face. She had Hayden's inky black hair, my light olive complexion, with freckles dotting across her face.

"They have freckles like their grandma" Lucrecia, Hayden's mother cheered as she looked at her grandson in Hayden's arms.

"Do you guys come up with names?" My mother questioned as she peered on my right, wiping away tears.

"Yes, Atalie and Hunter Anderson" I spoke out as I ran my finger over her cheek.

"Those names are beautiful". My mother paused still wiping tears "Can I?" She reached her hands.

"Sure" I handed Atalie over to her grandmother.

"Hi, I'm you're grandmother and I'm going to give you everything your mother and father don't" My mother rocked Atalie in her arms, smiling down at her.

"I'm an uncle?" Colton burst through the door with the Anderson brothers trailing behind.

"Yes you all are" I rolled my eyes at my brothers actions.

"I'm not doing any baby duty" Cole called out walking over to his brother.

"We'll pay you" Hayden told his brother.

"Fine, but 100 dollars per kid every hour" He stated "Now hand over little Cole" He grabbed Hunter from Hayden and sat down.

"That's not his name" Hayden rolled his eyes sitting on the hospital bed with me.

"Its Colton" My brother cheered "She named him after me because I'm her favorite brother".

I shook my head "You're my only brother. And his name is Hunter". I leaned my head on Hayden's shoulder.

"That's boring" My brother stated as he walked over to my parents. I raised a brow as my dad had tears streaming down his face "She pretty, thank god she doesn't look like you" My brother commented earning a middle finger from me.

"I'm a grandfather" My dad stated out loud as he held Atalie.

I smiled softly as I looked around the hospital room. 

"Thank you, Astraea, for giving me two beautiful babies. I love you" Hayden grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek. 

"Eww, affection" Zack, Hayden's younger brother and Colton gave us a disgusted look.

"Shut up" I grumbled, snuggling closer towards Hayden, feeling sleepy.

~*~

One Year Later

"I don't get why you went all out for this" Hayden grumbled before smiling at the camera, holding Hunter.

I stopped smiling and glared at him "It's their first birthday. I had to go all out" I fixed Atalie on my lap and smiled at the camera.

"Alright, you guys are good" The photographer gave us a thumbs up.

"You make it seem like they are going to remember this" He looked around our backyard. Our entire family was hanging around out back "Now that I think about it, you went out extra for yourself" He pointed towards the desert table.

I grinned at him "You know me too well".

"Astraea" I looked at my brother. I smiled at him, since he went off to college he's gotten more mature. 

"Yes" I placed Atalie down on the ground and she walked over to her uncle. Hunter following behind.

"Can I borrow these Rugrats" He grinned picking both up in his arms with ease. 

"Why and they have names" I arched a brow at him.

"I need to show this girl that I'm good with kids." He smirked and remember when I said my brother matured when he went to college. Well, no I lied.

He got stupider.

"Watch them by the pool" I gave my brother a warning look.

"Thanks" He turned around and walked away.

"Your brother is something else". Hayden muttered as handed me a glass of wine.

"You mean you're future brother in law" I showed him our engagement ring and he shook his head, grinning. "And I cant drink" I looked out towards the party.

"You stopped breastfeeding" He nudged me in the shoulder.

I raised a brow as I looked up at him "Well, I'll be doing it by next year, again" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're pregnant". He dropped the glasses of wine. I stepped back, trying to save my dress from getting hit.

I grinned at him "Babe, you can be really slow, sometimes."

"How long?"

I rubbed my lips "Three weeks".  At the sound of my words he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up in his arms and spinning me around. I giggled out loud "Put me down".

"We're pregnant" He muttered as he finally put me down.

I nodded my head "Yes, we are"

"I want twins again".

My mouth fell agape "No no no, I want one" I held my pointer finger up.

"Twins"

"One"

"Triplets" He grinned and I just shook my head walking away from him. He had some serious baby fever.

~*~

"Hunter and Atalie" I groaned out loud as they smashed their hands into the cake. Everyone started laughing.

"Hayden you had one job" I groaned placing the lighter down. "We didn't even get to say Happy Birthday". I looked at the twins who kept smashing their hands into the cake. I shook my head laughing.

"Mom, the twins destroyed your cake" I called out before looking back at my family. Hayden threw his head back as the twins placed cake on his face.

"Momma" Hunter reached out for me and I grabbed him. Only for him to put cake on my face and chest. 

"I love you too, baby" I kissed his nose earning a smile from him. He placed a kiss on my cheek and started eating the cake off his hands.

"Love, you have something right here" Hayden smirked as he smacked cake on my forehead, making the twins giggle. I grabbed some of the cake and smashed it onto his shirt.

"Babe, you have some on your shirt" I smirked and leaned over kissing him on the lips.

"Say cheese" My mom screamed as she came rushing over with her camera. Lucrecia following too. Hayden grabbed me by the waist and pulled me and Hunter closer to him and Atalie.

We pulled away once they were done . I looked up at Hayden "It's crazy to think, for us to happen we had to fake date and I had to end up in a coma".

Hayden nodded his head "I know. I've would've told you my feelings, probably the day you were at the alter or something."

I chuckled "I've should've asked you to fake date me awhile ago. Or have Madison to hit my head so I can be in a coma" I joked earning a laugh from Hayden. 

"You're something else" 

I stuck my tongue out "But you love me"

"That is true". 

"Dada" Atalie smacked Hayden on the chest.

"What?" He questioned in a baby voice, turning his attention to his daughter.

"I think she wants more cake" I grabbed a spoon and picked up some of the destroyed cake bringing to her mouth, which she gladly took.

"Can she stay one forever" Hayden remarked as he looked at his daughter than at me.

"Why?"

"I'm not ready for the day she gets a boyfriend and all" He shuddered at the thought.

I chuckled "You'll have to deal with it" At my comment he just glared at me. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Plus, she'll have her baby brother with her, no need to worry" I shrugged and turned my attention to my son who looked sleepy.

"They're tried" Hayden stated. I nodded my head and followed him upstairs to clean them up and get them ready for bed.

I smiled softly to myself. I finally have the life I've always dreamed of with the guy I love. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 10.8K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...
284K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
260 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
616K 14.6K 62
"Since you're a player, let's play a game. "Let's cuddle, and kiss, and play fight. We'll tease each other, go on dates, meet each other's friends an...