America one-shots

由 angrylnxy

So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about w... 更多

Space is so cool!!!(1-?)rusame
Befor we met them {1-?}
Dragon au
Neko america x neko russia-1
Neko america x neko russia -2
NOTES ~ some what important
Dragon au contiued pt 1
The telegram sent from germany to mexico
Warewolf au
Warewolf au pt2
Its up
Notes
Horseback riding -part 1
Dog fights - disclaimer
Pets!!!
50 stars pt 1
The runaway- pt 1
Pokémon au
Splitting up ?
Hitman
Steampunk/end of the world au
Hitman 2
Two of a kind- 1
Pain and death :3
Thank you :)
Of Wings and crowns
Of wings and crowns
Oh we can fuse ...... NEAT!
Oh we can fuse........neat!
American girl~
Books update time :)
Of wings and crowns
Being older sibblings suck( sometimes)
Bi-polar weather
Dragon
Dragon
Pets
50 states that rhyme
Space people
Druged and protected
From 50 to 1
Happy hurts
Story ideas from genartors
Rusame stuck with a toddler
Not so great mother
Little bit of freedom and snow
Gods au- ideas
It all falls down.
Updates
Warror cats au
The Wild west
The Thunder bird and the arrows
The Wild west
Zoom meeting
Pirates and roayls
Hes just a mask
Fathers day
hidden
Crazy in the usa house hold.
Error
Error
~•Witch•~
Update
A day in the life of 51 kids
~• witch•~
Notes
Tagged
School notes
My hero academia
Two of a kind
Who reprsents usa? We do!

Hes just a mask

1.2K 30 8
由 angrylnxy

The 13 colonies sat in the dark room all of them where looking at each other scared out of their minds.

" he might kill us Delaware what do we do" Georgia said her eyes widened as she glanced towards the door. She had on a dress like most girls at the time.

" we will be fine Georgia remember why I gathered us?"

" because we all have magic?" She muttered unsure.

" yes I think I found a spell well made a spell" he said shaking his head " off topic anyway I can't do it alone we all have to do it"

" and what does said spell do " New York asked

" it will make a mask for all us that we can hide and pretend to be one person. A mask we can take on and off as long as all of the people who will make up said mask is present say England got more colonies near us and they end up belonging to our little group the mask will fall we would have to convince said colony to join us and become one with the mask" he said pulling out a journal and sits in the middle.

" so will we still be are own person " Georgia finally spoke after it was quiet for a while. Delaware nods.

" the mask wouldn't be their own person they wouldn't even be alive." He makes a motion with his hands. " we will be in control like as if we where still in our own body. I don't know what all will happen but we can always put the mask away if needed" The colonies think about it. they all nodded finally and they all chanted the spell a light covered them and when it faded only one person sat. They opened their big blue eyes and lifted a hand and moved their fingers

' it worked' twelve voice said in the shared mind.

' of course it did ' a voice chimes. They didn't get to talk when the door was bursted down. The blue eyed person snatched the journal up and hid it as they turn to face the pirate man. The man looked surprised down at the kid.

" lad did you see a bunch of older kids running around here " Georgia in fear shook the body head then in awe spoke in the shared mind

' we can control the body at our own will like we all can at the same time?' No one said anything as the man walked closer.

" lad are you America?" That confused all 13 of them but rode islands speaks quickly.

" yes! I do but-t you might know me as the 13 colonies I knew.... some of them where they who you where looking for?" He asked nervously looking away quickly.

" why yes do you know where a the few you knew went?"

" they died " rode island said quickly " I saw them die... I ..." he nervously took a step back.

" did you kill them "

"Yes" he said quickly the others in the shared mind where silent until he said that

' you fool' Delaware said

' why ' is all Georgia muttered  the others said some colorful words.

" well that the spirit " the man chuckled picking them up making them all panic on the inside. " I'm England my name is Arthur " he then started walking out of the house not caring if they wanted to go with him.

" hmm okay can you put u- me! Down?" Rode said quickly.

" no your my colony you have to stay with me " they all got nervous they might have to face their older brother Matthew and with the story that rode made up it won't be pretty.

They didn't fight not really knowing how. They where sat down in the house and Georgia took over moving the body as rode took control of talking. The others where listening to the world around them or looking out through the masks blue eyes. Georgia messes with the ends of his shirt abusing the fabric as she tugged and twisted it. Delaware forced the arms of the mask to lay flat against their side.

' Georgia calm down' he said looking out through the eyes. Georgia didn't do anything but when she was sure England wasn't watching nodded her head and followed the man. That's when a very tall man.... well taller then England came around the corner with Matthew in tow.

" England welcome back" he then looked at the mask making all 13 nervous. Matthew blankly looks at them confused.

" this is America or the 13 colonies" England said smugly. Delaware felt a strong hate for this man he always tried to have a open mind but this man set off all the alarms.

" no? No one represents all of America?" Matthew said looking at England then back at them and his eyes narrowed. Georgia took a step back rode didn't know what to say so he stayed quiet.

" he killed them " England said looking down hateful at Matthew but quickly smiled as if he totally wasn't mad. He might have hidden it from the two people in front of him but he didn't fool the 13 they saw that look and hated it for it was the same look he gave them when they where on the run. " so he is the representative them ". Canada only gave them one extremely hateful look then turn and fled tears streaming down his face. It hurt them to watch that.

Days and night pass the hatred for England grew and grew. The waves of the ocean grew bigger and bigger with every passing storm. Like a earthquake under water a huge wave was heading England's way. They stood in front of England their arms shaking the mask was given the name Alfred. So they call the mask Alfred as well.

" w- I! Don't want anything to do with you! Leave me alone!" ' Alfred ' yells Rode was pissed off that England was hurting the others. Georgia threw their arms out in anger. " get out of my country!" Rode says as Georgia turns and opens the door.

' we should just run away' Georgia mutters in the shared mind getting agreements from some of the others.

' he doesn't care he only wants the land he probably planing to kill us!' New York speaks up getting agreements as well.

' yes but how do we kick him out of our lands?' Delaware sighs.

' we fight' twelve voices chime in the mind. While they where talking in their head England had been yelling at them. France the tall one had left after a long battle with England leaving us and Canada behind. Speaking of Canada he yelled at us and threatened to kill us for what we did. We where going to tell him but now we couldn't.

" you know what England!" Rode says stopping the empire " I will see you on the battlefield" he saw Canada eye widened from where he sat. England then hissed and launched at Alfred. Georgia being quick slammed the door shut a after getting outside so that he slammed into the door. They then turned the body and ran as far and as fast as they could.

More days and nights pass and ' Alfred' had won and was all on his own. In his nation USA! The 13 where proud that they where states not colonies. But they got so use to using Alfred they stayed like that. When ever a new state joined them the spell broke so they had to find that state and get them to join and reform Alfred. And that is where we jump back too.

Alfred looks over at Russia who seemed nervous. In front of him was Alaska the poor kid looked scared. See the other knew that the state existed before being apart of America but soon as they did they disappeared. Canada said that Alfred must kill them so he is the sole representative. That hurt but England and France backed Canada up. So know everyone hates us but we didn't do anything wrong.

' why do they think that ' Texas asked in a southern accent.

' it's rode island fault' Georgia mutters.

' okay I made a mistake but we where scared I said what came to my head' they where snapped back to reality when there bosses shook hands. Russia got even more tense and shot Alfred a dirty look. The 13 kept the others calm so that Alfred face kept the calm look rode Was making. His boss took Alaska hand and told him he had to come with us. Alaska looked scared. That hurt the 13 hearts poor Alaska thought he was going to die. So when they left Russia looked like he wanted to snatch Alaska and run but he couldn't with his boss right their. They got to the hotel they where staying at. Alaska was forced to stay with them as his boss stepped out of the room to tell congress that they have Alaska as a state. When it was official and known by the whole world. They split 49 teens or younger sat or in some cases laid face first in the floor. Hawaii sat in Georgia lap who sat on one bed New York was laying half on the bed half in the floor and groans in pain.

" that never get easier " he said getting up after rolling all the way off of the bed then sitting back on it. Most of the 13 sat on the bed across from the startled state.

" hello Alaska I'm Georgia " Georgia said with a smile " we won't hurt you. Let us explain what happened " so the 13 took turn telling the story letting it flow.

" so to from Alfred your mask? I have to join you and everyone will think I'm dead?" Alaska asked quietly. He was slightly older then Hawaii. Delaware nods softly.

" we really need him... Alfred I mean we kept up this mask for years w.... we don't know how to tell others nations our own brother hates us " Alaska thought about it and nodded the spell was chanted by the 13 and everyone grabbed a hand of another state. And when they opened their eyes. They where Alfred once more.

The next time they saw Russia he was super mad. It scared poor Alaska a lot.

' you guys are all really nice ' Alaska started in the mind ' but.. why do we have to stay like this day and night..'

' we don't have to I guess. We just got use to always being Alfred it feels wrong not to be ' Pennsylvania answered as rode and Georgia kept on moving and talking to others.

" America where is Alaska " Russia said with a growl. They stayed quiet not answering the questions.

' I'm right here ' Alaska said in the mind sadly.

" he most likely killed him " Canada said bitterly as he sat next to Mexico. Georgia flinched at the hostile tone but quickly brushed it off. Rode stayed quiet and with every second of being quiet the tension grows. Russia took a step forward they took a step back keeping the distance. The whole meeting was just Russia trying to get them to talk and them being quiet much to Russia and Alaska dismay. Then America's boss enters the room with the other bosses. America's boss walked over with Russia boss.

" we have to go Alfred. We still have congress to talk too" he said sighing and pulling America to follow. Georgia walked after their boss. That when the worlds view on America soured complete.

They sat in a different meeting letting the insults hit. Knowing the claims that they where killers where true but not in the way they claimed. They have to kill in wars but they never dare hurt a child or mother. They close their eyes and opened them again to jump up and out their chair. They glanced behind the nations to see a bunch of old looking people one the 13 knew. The country's seem shocked at what America did one eventually looked behind and shouted in surprise making others look. They old people started talking.

" we are here to help some of you" Rome started brushing dust off of his clothing.

" like my dear 13 " native America also Canada's and the 13s mother.

" they are dead" Canada said confused.

" no they stand in this room with you " she said looking at Alfred. The states started freaking out.

' we are going to die!'

' no ... NO!'

' what will we do?'

' England going to kill us'

' I cant take this fear anymore!'

' they our going to know the truth what do we do '

' can we fight our way out of this '

' flee!' All the voices cried out in the mind. Georgia doesn't waste anytime and runs slamming the door down. The others map out escape routes having study the building a lot just in case. Georgia slams into a wall turning left the body she was controlling had the weight of all 50 states so they where definitely heavy hitters. She takes off forcing Alfreds legs to run faster as they crash out of a window luckily they where on the second floor. So when they Georgia made them roll then jumped up looking up at window seeing a few nations looking out of it. Georgia didn't wait and takes off again. Florida takes over running much to Georgia surprise.

' this is my state I know it better' Florida reason as they ran. Florida dives right scrambled back to their feet and running down different ally's. Florida slides over a cars hood when the car slammed to stop. They got a quick glance at the drive and sigh in relief it wasn't a nation. They kept running and ran faster when they heard in the distance.

" bloody hell Alfred stop!" That made them run faster Florida ran down a rode that started to become forest on both sides they then took a right and disappeared into the think bushes and trees.

Back with the nations....

The nations looked at Alfred confused on why native America said her children who where dead stood where Alfred stood. They saw different emotions cross his face before a look of a fear took over. America then started running and slammed into a door and disappeared into the hallway. Startled native America took off after him followed by every one else. They watched Alfred slide right and saw the very calculated look on his face as he slammed into the wall then started running forward again disappeared into that hallway native took the turn sharply and didn't slam into the wall she just disappeared when they heard glass shattering. The rest turn the corner and see native looking out the window. Arthur Matthew and Ivan peered our of the window to see Alfred looking up at them before running again. Ivan took off down the stairs next to them being followed by the living nations. The dead ones only watched and disappeared to just teleport to Alfred or them. The nations where behind Alfred they couldn't get closer to America but noticed a slight change in stance before he basically throw himself into a ally. Ivan slide to a stop and turns and followed America the others being less graceful. Arthur was surprisingly right behind Ivan. He watched in shook as Alfred slide over the hood of a car.

" bloody hell Alfred stop!" He cried out the car takes off again Alfred was running down a rode that had forest on both sides. Both Ivan and Arthur lost sight of Alfred when he ran into the woods. They stood there gasping for air well Arthur was Ivan was fine. The others joined them out of breath.that when white flashed blinding them. When they blinks there eyes they looked up to see a house and a very startled looking American who then tried to leave but a force field blocked them. They then got as far away as possible. The ancients stood at the door. Native walked forward towards America who looked like a deer in head lights.

" it time to give up the mask " she said calmly " just for a few minutes "

" no " tow voices chime Alfred slaps a hand over his mouth. That startled the other nations.

" they need to know " she tried again " we will have to force you out if you don't do it yourself.... and that way might hurt so please my children " she tried again.

" hurt " they heard a female voice chime before a white light covered Alfred. This made Arthur want to scream what was happening.

The state couldn't stay together fear was to strong the 13 couldn't keep their own fear down so the spell lost effect. The crashes to the floor. Time to face the music as most of them looked up at native America who smiled back at them.

{ part 2 coming soon }

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

128K 1.9K 70
These are Hetalia Oneshots! Requests Are: [Closed] (For now!) {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind that I'm an amateur writer and I do...
204 3 9
The others won't be as good in detail as the first chapter. I'm pretty sorry about this. (But not really cuz why would I upload it otherwise?) Ugh I...
2.6K 74 17
Book of one-shots mostly Hetalia but other fandoms will be written too. ★Started: 6/15 ✰Ended:
33.8K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...