Dark Moon (Moonlight Kiss Seq...

By SinisterLatina

This is the sequel to Moonlight Kiss. This story revolves around the 3 children born as hybrids and their jou... More

Chap.1: Return of the Shadows
Chap.2: Discoveries
Chap.3: Beginnings
Chap.4: Change
Chap.5: Surprise Visitors
Chap.6: Oh My!
Chap.8: Almost
Ch.9: Happy Birthday
Chap.10: Doomed
Chap.11: Trapped
Chap.12: Rescue Mission
Chap.13: Distance
Chap.14: Blessing or Curse
Chap.15: Adjustment
Chap.16: 4 Years Later
Chap.17: A New Life
Chap.18: BBQ
Chap.19: Family Beach Day
Chap.20: Unforgettable Night
Chap.21: Special
Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1
Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2
Chap.24: Trouble in Paradise
Chap.25: Broken?
Chap.26: You're Mine

Chap.7: Winter Storm

1K 49 5
By SinisterLatina

Damian's POV

"Make sure you get all around the house. I want the icicles too."

"Grandma, I'm only one person!" I shouted from the roof.

"Well your brother and Uncle are dealing with the front decorations and your dad and grandpa are getting the tree. You're the only one available to put up the lights."

"Mom and my aunts can help too!"

"Why should they when we have strong men." She laughed. My grandma just loved to order people around especially us kids. Once I finished hanging the lights I then jumped off the roof, landing perfectly onto the ground. Snow was starting to fall and I needed to head over to Zett's to check on Dahlia. She's been bugging me more than ever now that she's closer to me and every time Axel comes home from there, he's always glaring at me.

When I got to Zett's, Dahlia ran and hugged me as if she was a puppy who waited for me all day.

"I missed you and so did jr!" She rubbed her stomach and smiled at me. "I wanted to decorate the tree with you, but Axel and Maddie had already done it."

"Next year then."

"Then we can decorate it with the baby!" I fake smiled and went up to her room. It was filled with a bunch of baby things such as the crib, changing station, toys, clothes, bottles and everything else.

"Dahlia, you need to organize your room better. It's almost like a hoarders lives in here."

"Sorry. I'm so used to maids and since I never cleaned I'm not sure what to do first." I was irritated and just cleaned up for her. I put the clothes in the drawers, toys in a bin, diapers, bottles, pacifier and wipes in the changing station and I also vacuumed her room.

"Seeing you clean is so sexy." She commented sitting on the edge of the bed. "You deserve a reward."

Dahlia grabbed the loop on my pants, unzipped them and began to give me the best head she's ever given me. Even when I came, she gladly swallowed it.

"Now I'm really horny." She purred spreading her legs.

"Uh we can't have sex."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not safe. At least until you're in the 3rd trimester."

"That sucks! Now what am I suppose to do?" She paused and looked at me. "What if you gave me oral?"

"Dahlia, you know I don't do that."

"But we're a couple now!"

"And you're pregnant. Now stop acting like a spoiled brat. Let's just cuddle and watch a movie."

"Fine." I laid next to her after putting a movie in and not even 10 minutes in she fell asleep. Well I didn't plan on staying, so I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich before I left. I walked back home since I had no where else to go and by then the house was fully decorated inside and out. All that was left was the tree, which we always left for last so the whole family could decorate it.

"Finally!" Shouted Emmy. "We've been waiting for you!"

"Sorry."

"Alright kids. Go and decorate. The lights and ornaments are here, the star and candy canes here, and don't forget to put on your special ornaments." My grandma sat down and let us go to town with it. Axel and I did the lights while the smaller kids did ornaments. Vivien and Phoenix did the candy canes while Alexis and Shane were fighting over who would put the star on. Vivien got tired of them bickering, so she snatched it from their hands and put it on top of the tree. Once done, we all put a special ornament that represented us. Axel had a motorcycle, Vivien had a little raven, I had a skull with crossbones, Emmy had an emerald, Kato had a book with a worm, Lillian had a ballerina, Phoenix had the phoenix bird of course, Zaya had a bag of popcorn, Shane had a demon, Alexis an angel, Lorna a nurses hat, and Blake a skull with an eye patch. Later on the adults would put theirs on, but who cares about that?

Anyways we were all relaxing for a bit when Colton rushed in.

"What's wrong, brother." Asked Zane.

"They're coming and their closer than ever! We must prepare ourselves!"

"Children go in the other room!" He ordered which we obeyed. As usual my siblings and I hid to hear what was going on.

"I'm afraid, they'll be attacking soon. I had just caught sight of Markus off the coast."

"What about our kids!" yelled Stella. "How will we protect them!"

"They will fight as well." Said my grandpa. "I believe they are ready and I hear Vivien's training has gone extremely well, isn't that right Karoku?" My other grandfather appeared and smirked.

"Indeed it is, but I believe they all have a right to know what's going. My grandchildren already know so much that it isn't fair to the others." We all immediately stood up since he already knew we were there.

"He's right. We all have a right to know. After all, we are a part of this fight."

"But Lillian is much too small." Added Myra. "She's only 7 and has just gotten her powers last year."

"Trust me, she'll be fine." Reassured Draco. "That screech of hers is pretty powerful."

Eventually, we invited all the kids back to the living room and informed them of the danger that is to come. They all let it sink in for a bit, but this family always sticks together, so they were ready to fight.

That night we ate our cookies and hot chocolate in silence. All I could think about was the strategy I would use to defeat them, but without knowing what they were capable of, I was pretty much at a loss. I was sipping my cocoa when I realized a heavy weight on my soldier. I turned to my side and noticed Vivien had laid her head on my arm.

"Tired?"

"Yeah."

"You've been sleepy a lot lately."

"It'll pass. It's just one of those days."

"More like weeks." She pinched me when I said that. "Want me to carry you to bed?"

She nodded her head. I put down my cup and picked her up bridal shower as she wrapped her arms around my neck. When I reached her room, she kept clinging on to me even though she was already in bed. I had no choice, but to sleep with til she let go. I stared at her sleeping face and chuckled a little. It was just like a baby's! I then began to fiddle with her, it had grown quite long recently. Vivien then let go of me and I was finally free. However, I didn't leave right away instead I sat up and watched over her. All of a sudden I caught myself caressing her face. I immediately got up and bit my lip... I think I've fallen for my sister. I shook my head and really hoped this was a phase and it would go away soon.

Vivien's POV

I was walking to the glass house as usual and little did I know a surprise was waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, Asuke was waiting with a tree right beside him.

"I've never celebrated Christmas before, but I'd like to spend it with you."

"I see you've already decorated the tree."

"Aren't I a genius." He smirked. The decorations was basically black and white. There were skulls, scythes, candy canes (black and white) and only the lights were a decent color which was white. At the top was a moon instead of a star; it really made it all come together.

"I like it." I smiled as he puffed out his chest in pride. Sometimes he can be really conceited. I went into the room and looked at myself in the full length mirror. My shirt was pulled up and I was examining my stomach which was flat. There was no bump, not even a slight bump.

"What are you doing?"

"My stomach is so flat. I'm not even sure if a baby is really in there."

"Your only 3 and a half months. Be patient, it'll show soon enough."

"Maybe." Just as I got finished saything, Killian had broken in and was out of breath.

"What the hell are you doing here! Didn't I already warn you!"

"If I were you Vivien. I'd be with your family right now." Without another word he left as quickly as he came. I didn't hesitate one bit as I bolted out the door. As soon as I reached home I discovered a hoard of people just over the mountains heading towards us.

"Mom!" I yelled. They all rushed outside and right away knew the reason I yelled and within the blink of an eye, they had descended into our backyard.

A muscular man with spiked black hair and golden eyes led the army of outcasts. He stepped up to my grandpa and says.

"It's been so long, Ray or should i say your highness?"

"Markus, you don't have to do this."

"Oh, but I do." He smirked evilly and went to attack my grandpa which led to everyone else to do the same. I powered up my electricity and electrocuted whoever came at me. Meanwhile my brothers and cousins were doing anything they could. We weren't ready for this attack, but hopefully we'll be able to pull through.

"Vivien!!!" I turned towards whoever said the voice and realized an oncoming attack that I couldn't avoid. I awaited impact, but was surprised when I wasn't hit. It turns out my dad had jumped in front of me. He held onto me and was lifeless. I immediately grew worried.

"Dad?! Dad!!" I immediately became enraged as the cackling of electricity became apparent. I stood up and looked straight at Markus who held my grandpa by his neck. Next thing you know, I had concentrated all my energy and zapped it straight at Markus. He howled in pain and glared at me. I made sure to turn up the voltage and instantly wanted him dead. Unfortunately, I had used up all my energy giving him enough time to retreat. Killian looked straight at me before he left with the army. I turned back to my dad as he struggled to stand up. I wrapped his arm around me and helped him inside. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure everyone was shocked since I allowed him to be so close to me. I laid him on the couch as he looked at me and put his hand on my cheek.

"You're ok?"

"I'm fine." I told him. I sat near him while everyone else had just begun to walk in. I turned towards them as they just stared at me. "Why don't you take a picture?" I snapped.

Instantly, my brother Axel did just that. Everyone laughed and just like that, everything was back to normal.

"Uh Vivien who's this?" My mother pointed to Asuke and I immediately blushed. I had forgotten, Asuke was with me. I stood up as I continued looking down not wanting to see me blush.

"He's my boyfriend..." I muttered.

"What was that? I don't believe they heard you." Asuke smirked.

"He's! my boyfriend..." I said again.

"Louder."

"HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!" Asuke laughed at me as he swung his arm around me.

"It's so fun to tease her." Nearly everyone's mouth dropped, but none more than my dad. He sat right up, but not without feeling pain surge throughout his side. My mom then tended to him and made sure there wasn't any broken ribs.

"Great to meet you Asuke." My Uncle Draco shook his hand as they both nodded to each other. Later on the real problem was dealt with. I stood by Asuke as we waited for my grandfather and great-grandparents to arrive. We all were gathered in the living room and after 20 minutes of silence the rest of our family had arrived.

"My poor grandchild. Are you alright?" said Amelia.

"I'm fine grandma. Just a few bruises." She smacked him on the head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You Shadows men are way too proud. Just admit pain! No one will look down on you."

"Mother it's just how we are."

"Oh shush up!" she told my grandpa and I couldn't help, but laugh at that.

"You say Markus showed up?" said Viktor. "It's no doubt he'll regroup and come back twice as powerful and more ready than ever."

"Yes, but we do have one thing he does not posses" said Karoku. "We have demons on our side. He nor any of you truly know the power we posses. I say we have the upper hand."

"True, but then again. They've been training for years and we don't even know who's on their side." said Ray.

"Then we better recruit more!" said Celosia.

"No! This is our fight! I will not have anyone else lose their life that doesn't have anything to do with this."

"But you're king, dad!"

"A King of Vampires. Not to any other creature."

Axel's POV

The meeting was so intense, from today onwards we will begin our rigorous training to prepare for the upcoming battle. I was about to head upstairs when Zett stopped me.

"Axel, with this upcoming battle. I'm sure he's going to research us and try to hurt us in any way he can."

"I know, but this is why we're training so we can protect our loved ones."

"I understand which is why when the battle arrives, I want you to stay with Maddie and make sure no harm comes to her."

"But my family will need me."

"You know I will protect them just as if they were my own. Maddie will need you."

"You're right. I'll do it for her."

"Thank you."

I left Zett downstairs and trained with my family and let me tell you something, it was not easy at all! We kept training day after day through all the blood, sweat and tears. Vivien trained the hardest out of all of us though. When we partnered up to spar, she did not let anyone lay a finger on her. She's truly amazed us at her progressive. It took years to fully master our powers and yet she mastered hers within a few months.

"Good job Vivien. Your training is done for the day." said my grandpa. She nodded as she breathed heavily. I quickly finished and went downstairs for a bottle of cold water only to see her passed out on the kitchen floor. I ran to her side and immediately sat her up.

"Viv? VIV!?!?" She slowly opened her eyes. I made her drink my bottle of water before carrying her to her room. She has been pushing herself over the limit to the point where she was exhausting herself.

"Why don't you stop when you've reached your limit?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about me. I'm used to training like this. It was just as brutal with grandfather."

"You can't push-"

"I'm not weak, Axel! I can endure the training and if you even think about telling grandpa I collapsed, I will beat you to a bloody pulp!" she snapped.

Where the hell did this attitude come from?! Sometimes she scares me almost as much as our mom does.

"I'll leave you be, but please rest. We have a day of tomorrow for once and I want you to feel well again. I love you Vivien." I hugged her and kissed her head before I let her be. I dragged myself to my room only to be tackled to the ground. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I saw Maddie. My beautiful blue eyed girlfriend.

"Your parents allowed me to stay the night and-" she stopped herself and sniffed me. "Eww! You're all sweaty! Go take a shower!"

"Only if you join me."

"I already took one. Now go before I pour a bucket of cold water on you."

"Fine, but only because my mom will throw a fit if the carpet is soggy." She smiled and laid on my bed while she waited for me. My shower took a bit longer than usual since I let the warm water soothe my sore muscles. I had to get out otherwise I would have fallen asleep right then and there. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I looked at my bed and saw Maddie sleeping. She was already in her pjs which consists of a long, grey shirt and her panties which I could perfectly see were baby blue. I put on my boxers and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her. Maddie was my everything and I knew this ever since I was small. Even when she was still into my brother, I still cherished her. She would constantly argue she was too old for me which of course was just ridiculous. Now look at us? She comes to me with her problems, hugs me just because and has final realized she loves me just as much as I've always loved her. I know some might argue, I don't know what love is since I'm still so young, but how can I NOT know. My parents and even my grandparents have shown me what love really is. This whole family is about love, so I know for a fact what it is.

"Mm Axel." She opened her eyes and turned towards.

"Yes?"

"I love you." She yawned and cuddled up more into my arms.

"I love you too." I pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep fairly quickly. I dreamt of our future, where we were married, had a family of our own, and our own house. Unfortunately it turned into a nightmare because with each life event we went through, Maddie grew older while I stayed young... It ended with me standing over her grave and I can't tell you much it scared me. Zett would never let me turn her and it would only make things difficult. I could go behind his back and bite her anyway, but then she would see the world as it truly is. The violent, curel act of our enemies and her adjusting to her newfound self such as her thirst and whatever powers she may gain. I couldn't put her through that. It made me realize I might have to let her go once she goes off to college. She'll find a new man who she can grow old with and have a chance at an actual normal life, but then I would be nothing... I stopped my thing and just held her as tightly as I could.

"I'll never let you go." I whispered. "I'll always be here for you. No matter what."

~BONUS! Killian's POV~

"You told me she was the powerless one! That mission was a failure because of your false accusations!"

"Darling, I swear to you! She had no powers! She must have just gained them some-" SLAP! My father back handed my mother making her fall onto the ground. I watched from afar as he striked her. I cringed when he slapped her again making this slap much louder. Once he left the room I went and helped my mother up.

"Are you alright, mother?" I asked helpin gher to her feet.

"It's all that damn girl's fault. If I ever get a chance I will kill her! Make her choke on her own blood."

"Mother.."

"Just go to you room. Get out of my sight." She walked towards their room and left me standing in the main hall. We lived in an underground castle that was cracked and filled with dirt and ivy seeping through the walls. My room was the only one that had light come through it. The ceiling had a small hole that allowed the moonlight to illuminate the dark room. My bed sheets were dark and tattered from my many fits of anger. It was cold, but I've learned to deal with it. It made us able to withstand harsh winters and boy did we go through some brutal ones. I've thought about killing myself since it seemed as though I could never please my father, but then I saw Vivien...

She made me have a purpose in life. I wanted her to be mine and only mine, but as of late I have competition that needed to be dealt with. Unfortunately at this moment, I have no idea when I'll be able to leave and see her again. Father will surely double training and it will be much tougher and harsher. I took of my shirt and examined all the scars I had acquired over the years. Whenever I messed up for just a bit, my father would whip me with metal spikes attached to it. I got my first scar when I was only 7 because I hesitated in hurting an opponent and he whipped me for being weak. Whenever I cried, he would whip me even harder.

A knock came at my door and in walked a servant girl named Nala. She was short had golden blonde hair with brown eyes. She was short compared to me, but still fairly tall. She was an A-cup and her crush on me was so obvious. It was quite pathetic actually.

"Oh I'm sorry young prince, but your father says your training shall begin now." Oh please that soft spoken voice was so fake. I've heard her yell, threaten and curse at the other maids for looking my way which is why she disgusted me. She should just marry my father if she wants to be bitchy. I'm sure he'll teach her a lesson or two about mouthing off.

"I'll be out in a minute." I just left my shirt off and walked to the training area.

"Showing off your scars as if they're medals I see?" He eyed me. "I like it. Let's just hope you don't disappoint me like you're pathetic mother has."

10 warriors charged at me all at once. I fought as my father shouted profanities and insults every which way.

"You're pathetic, weak! Hell i'm nearly ashamed to call you my son! I bet that bitch Vivien can fight better than your worthless ass!"

Without even realizing it, the anger I had bottled up within me just bursted out. My powers were of course the ability to control and manipulate shadows, but this time they were a shiny red. Immediately they took the shape of spikes and cut through every single one. My father's eyes widened in excitement. No one dared to come near in fear of losing their life.

"I knew you had it in you!" He slapped me on the back. "Gentlemen. We have our secret weapon!"

Everyone cheered loudly and that night we had a great feast. My mother and I sat beside my father while he raved and ranted loudly. I ate my food in silence not wanting to converse with anyone. Once my father started getting truck, I took my leave. He tends to get pretty violent and goes off on whoever is near him. I wandered the halls for awhile until I returned to my room and on my way I saw the most life scarring thing ever. My father was having his way with my mother while pulling on her hair. Her face was bruised and bloodied, from another one of his drunken rages. I quickly walked past their room and into my own.

All of a sudden the servant girl Nala had somehow made her way into my chambers.

"I've been waiting for you." she said in a seductive voice. All she had on was a silk robe while her hair was let down. She dropped her robe and slowly made her way towards me while swaying her hips. She wrapped her arms around my neck as well as a leg around my waist while she pressed herself up against me. "Take me."

I grabbed her by the wrists roughly and threw her against the concrete wall.

"Let me make myself clear. There is only one girl I have me eyes on and she will be the ONLY girl. Next time you come near me I will slit your throat!" Once I released her she immediately got dresses and didn't dare look back. I laid on my bed and thought about Vivien as usual.

"I shall return to you soon, Vivien and when I do you shall finally be mine...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.5K 35
2K 70 3
Part witch, part wolf, just wanting to be human. Accepted by none. ~~~~ She has lived most of her life an outcast simply due to the circumstances...
2.3K 169 8
a sequel of sorts.
139K 6.2K 35
Years passed and the twins and Adriana are grown up. Things are peaceful and life couldn't get better. But now it's time for them to meet their mates...