Who is my Soulmate?

By magicalkailey

Theodora is a normal twenty-two-year-old woman, but there's a catch. At first, she's just a baker surrounded... More

Prologue
First Love
It's a Crazy Crazy Life BOYS
Anger Beyond Belief
Man, She's Hot...
The FIGHT with Freaking Thomas
First Date
Ain't Decisions Tough?
Chasing
His Promise
The Marriage
The Call... And Theodora's Secret Crush on Bob
Pizza Time (but even though they're married they don't live together)
SHUT UP
I'm Fine...
The Diabolical Date (but Theodora thought it was dope)
Why me Though?
WHAT IS LOVE, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more (like the song haha)
I'm So Happy
What in the Worldddddddddd?
WoAh WoAh BrO... tHiS iS tOtEs AkWaRd
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME, BABE???
MY HEART GO LIKE BOOM BOOM BOOM
SURPRISE VISIT! YEEEEE HA!
Y'all Asked for it... It's a Q&A!
PLEASE PROPOSE THOMAS!!!
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
The First Date...Again
What's Yo Problem?
OOOOH He Can Actually Date?
Oh No!!!
My Second Love...
Disaster Time!
This Trip is Terrible
ThAt OnE dUdE
What Will You do When She Comes for You?
The Best Couple Challenge: The Contestants
Best Couple Challenge: The Winners
OOOOOH The Deputy is Jealous...
Sixty Years Later...
Short Stories
The Freaking Final Acknowledgments
Update!
Worlds Apart
GAME HEIST!
Roller Coaster
The Truth
Tennis Meetup
sOmEtHiNg NeW????!?!?!?!
Maybe...
What? NO!
The Secret
Interaction
Her Past
The Silver Crescent
Tennis
Didn't Expect That
Unexpected
Mienza
Refuge
Understanding
The Rascal
Close Call
Funeral
The End

Recap

26 4 4
By magicalkailey

Author's Note: So I thought y'all might want to know what all the ships are + why they are cute together! Please vote down below in the comments what your two favorite ships are! Who knows... if I get enough votes those may just really become a reality!

1st Ship (the most obvious one): Justira (Justinian + Theodora). They've known each other since high school, and have gone through ups and downs together. Their relationship in high school was supposedly the cutest one, and everyone was jealous of it. Even when they got divorced they somehow kept running into each other. Plus, Theodora's feelings never truly went away. Justinian was just being a dumb dude, and together they have a ton of cute moments. For example, Justinian's jealousy of any other dude Theodora talks to just makes them seem like they are meant to be!

2nd Ship: Rosmas (Rosa + Thomas). Despite having only gone on one date, they already seem perfect for each other. Thomas claims she is one of the most beautiful ladies he has ever seen. Both of their relatively quiet natures make themselves a perfectly complementary couple, and Rosa can always comfort Thomas in times of trouble. Despite being set up together by Kailey, they still make a great couple!

3rd Ship: Thomodora (Thomas + Theodora). Like Theodora and Justinian they were also in a high school relationship. Thomas may come off as a little desperate sometimes, but really he just loves her and can't stand to be away from her. Thomas always provides for her like the gentleman he is, and Theodora reciprocates his love for most of the book. In high school, she dreamed of getting married to him, and her dream almost became a reality. Perhaps it can still happen one day!

4th Ship: Theodorvin (Theodora + Devin). Although they have never officially stated having a romantic interest for each other, it could certainly become a possibility! Not only is Devin always shy around Theodora, but he likes her so much that he even stalked her to the airport! He always wanted to sit next to Theodora :) Also, when they are forced to squeeze through the elevator together, they blush really hard and refuse to make eye contact. They also constantly deny a relationship between them, which is what Justinian and Theodora did before making their relationship public. And, don't forget how they end up sharing a room together...

5th Ship: Kurtira (Deputy Kurtis + Theodora). It's pretty cute how Deputy Kurtis and Theodora always end up running into each other. Not only was he the manservant at Justinian's apartment building, but he's also the Deputy that is handling Justinian. He even ends up letting Justinian go without a fine. Is that a coincidence? I think not. Also, Theodora gives him the biggest hug ever, which is pretty cute. Will they keep running into each other, though? Perhaps its fate playing a role in Theodora's love life!

6th Ship: Justailey (Justinian + Kailey). In high school, Kailey and Justinian fell in love at first sight. However, in order to maintain his relationship with Theodora, Kailey and Justinian had to date in secret. They have a ton of cute moments, such as cuddling behind a trashcan and just meeting up in general! They totally have a lot of chemistry, which makes their interactions and awkward and tense :)

7th Ship: Timodora (Timothy + Theodora). This is a very cute ship between the shy baker's assistant and Theodora. It is a bit strange how Theodora chose him out of everyone else to be her assistant. Hmm, I wonder why might that be? Their interactions are always very cute, and Timothy is very chivalrous, always doing what Theodora asks of him. Could this develop into something more?

8th Ship: Other (anyone else in the book). Who do you ship? Do you have any other ships involving Bob, Devin, Timothy, or even Kailey? If you ship any other people in the book, let me know in the comments below! If you want more characters, just ask! Enjoy this chapter, and yesterday's chapter!

Author's Note: For all my readers who are too lazy to go back and read previous chapters, this is for you. Although I really do wish that you could start at the beginning. HOWEVER, I realize this romance novel may be a little long for some people, and the amount of chapters is kind of intimidating. So again, here are all of the characters in the book (hopefully I don't forget anyone)

Theodora (the main character): Theodora Williams is a baker who lives in New York City. She has many friends and is a very adventurous type. She has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a sweet smile. Theodora also has very fashionable clothing. She likes competing, but at the same time will never put a competition between her and a friendship. Theodora is best friends with Kailey and has many suitors trying to win her heart. Theodora has had many relationships, including a marriage with Justinian Koh and an engagement with Thomas Hwang. She is currently dating Justinian Koh but has been seen going on dates with Devin, who is almost always accompanied by his bird Coco.

Justinian: Justinian Koh is a businessman in California, but currently resides in New York so that he can be by Theodora's side. His work is never described, but he does make lots of money (not as much as Thomas though). Justinian is known to be very jealous and clingy, as well as desperate. Not only is he always suspicious of Theodora's boy-friends, but he cannot handle Theodora giving any man other than himself attention. He may be jealous but he is also a very sweet character who loves Theodora with all his heart. Justinian is currently dating Theodora Williams, whom he has known since High School and has previously been in a relationship with. He was previously in a hidden relationship with Kailey.

Devin: Devin is New York City resident, and has been previously noted as "a stalker of Theodora" and "creepy". This man is almost always accompanied by his parrot, Coco, and is constantly seen fussing over her. His work is not stated, but he apparently knew Theodora in middle school. One time he also texted Theodora, offering to give her pizza. Devin is seen as a possible love interest of Theodora, but it is not clear if he himself has feelings for her or not. His previous love life (or lives) has not been stated.

Thomas: Thomas Hwang is a very wealthy man from China, and has been known in the past to use his money for romantic purposes. Thomas is a possible love interest for Theodora as they have known each other since High School and have even dated two times. Theodora was Thomas's previous fiancé, but she broke off their engagement on the day of their wedding. They have not spoken to each other since then. However, Thomas has been recently seen going on dates with Rosa. Their relationship is not clear, but it is a possibility that they may be dating. He has also been seen going on dates with Kailey, but their relationship has also not been clearly stated.

Kailey: Kailey is a college student in New York City, but her major has not been stated. However, it is concluded that she is studying a complex subject because of the number of years she has been in school. Kailey has been stated as the mastermind behind #Justira, #Thomodora, #Rosamas, and even #Theodorvin. Despite creating all these relationships, she is still single but has been seen going on dates with Thomas. She was also previously in a secret relationship with Justinian.

Rosa: Rosa is one of Kailey's good friends. She has been seen going on candy hauls with Kailey, as well as dates with Thomas. It is a good possibility that they are dating, however, their relationship has not been clearly stated.

Bob: In High School, Bob was one of Justinian's best friends. Although he was a year younger than Justinian, he was always referred to as Justinian's "fake dad". Bob is Justinian's hero during his fight with Thomas, and Bob is constantly seen taking Theodora and Justinian places in his truck. He is not seen much after Theodora and Justinian's divorce, however, he does make an entrance in New York City to say hello.

Deputy Kurtis Wang: Kurtis is a possible suitor for Theodora. He is originally seen as the manservant at Justinian's apartment, but later quits his job and becomes a deputy in Mongolia. Kurtis is the person who arrested Justinian but is also the person who allowed Justinian to go back to the U.S.A without any charges. Theodora is seen giving him a huge hug, which could be a hint of their blossoming relationship.

Timothy: Timothy is not seen much, but he is the assistant of Theodora at her bakery. His age is not stated, but he and Theodora have a bit of chemistry together. Theodora ultimately felt sorry for Timothy and allowed him a place at her cafe. Timothy claims to have seen Theodora texting some dudes, but he has refused to give any further information. Timothy almost always keeps the bakery running when Theodora is absent.

Coco: Coco is Devin's pet bird. She is a very naughty bird and is always seen giving strangers a hard time. She takes a special disliking towards Justinian but adores Theodora completely.

Arman: Arman is apparently a student at Kailey's college. They've been friends since High School, and he has given several appearances. Not only has he passed on a very important pizza, but he also is the first person Kailey calls to help her with getting Justinian and Theodora together. He has also given his very distasteful opinion on #Justira.

Ryan the Truck: Obviously, the most important character. This is Bob's truck who is seen giving #Justira rides to their dates. It was also used to take Justinian's lazy butt to the main quad from the music quad when he was in high school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 15.9K 59
AN OPPOSITES ATTRACT ROMANCE WITH BITE! **** 'Do you feel that? That's the sound of an alive heart. I don't know what it is about you, Candice, but s...
143K 5.5K 54
‼️UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY ‼️ - Maya Hayes, a billionaire who couldn't care less about Love. Hell, she didn't even believe in it. All she cared about...
43 0 18
How do people find each other? Do they instantly become soulmates? Kallie Richards hasn't been lucky in love, she never been in love, laughed at and...
54 7 7
When you are surrounded by devils, who do you trust? On the night of her death, Kailey Summers finds herself whisked away by an enigmatic stranger c...