Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

How I love him

4.8K 164 455
By RaMi1601

" 15 years jail with mental treatment for Ms Haeun Kim "

That was the punishment Haeun was given for her attempt to murder , trying to forge evidence and pornography case.

" This shit isn't enough for that venomous bitch "
Ten clicked his tongue.

They were at the court where Haeuns case hearing took place.

Alana herself gave testimonial against her sister and the proves were enough for court to send her behind bars.

It wasn't easy for Taeyong to open up about what happened to him.
Good thing Jaehyun was there. His Jaehyun.

" You are gonna be fine. I'm with you . I love you my savage diva "
That was all Jaehyun said boosting Taeyongs confidence.
His omoni and appa was also there for him as well as Ten and Johnny.

Haeun was acting crazy like a total psycho.
That's why she was suggested to be treated by phycologist .

But people who knew her just showed their annoyence as they knew Haeun wasn't sick. She was a literal bitch.

Jaehyun and Taeyong were together. Both their families knew.
No family opposed at all .

Through they didn't have any specific name for their relationship but they were together. That's all they needed.

Taeyong stayed with his omoni and appa as Madison was living with Kun is his previous apartment in Korea waiting for their baby to arrive , grow few months stable enough to fly and leave Korea.

Jaehyun too was living with his parents .
Taeyong was back to work as well as Ten.

Ten said he won't continue after the revelation but guess what...

The Mask Dancer duo became more popular after their revelation. Of course there were people who bashed them . Toxic fans who acted like they owned the idols and they need to act like fans puppet , they striked outside Triple T for Ty Ten to leave entertainment industry , bully them online , gave them death threats and mock their sexuality .

But Triple T sue them all and took drastic action all the malicious comments and posts serving in social networking site. Their main target was to protect their idols . Sadly most Korean agencies can't relate...
( Cough cough ... Superstar Museum .. cough cough...)

Most fans were being supportive and many more people joined the fandom praising the duos bravery.

Finally Taeyongs life was fixing up... Slowly gently and happily.
Yet he was unable to get Jaehyun tell him how everything happened.
The younger just asked the older to wait .

The legal process wasn't easy either.
Taeyong was being dragged down by the lawyer Mrs Lee hired.

But his lawyer Holland was a badass masterpiece who flipped the case just in blink.

And the most important part , the famous gay lawyer was hired by Jung Yunho himself.
Jaehyun didn't ask his father. He just surprised his son and his sons not yet boyfriend Taeyong .

" I want to talk to Jaehyun. One last time ."
Haeun demanded before the police took her away. She was doing jail anyway. So the authority showed sympathy.

But knowing her , all knew she will create a massive drama once again.
So they stayed.
Stayed with Jaehyun.

" I want to talk to him alone .. "

" You can't . ER can't let you go anywhere alone "
The duty officers declared.

" Fine.. you guys can stay. But not his puppets trailing behind him "

Johnny scoffed hearing her demand.

" You still have the guts to talk when your ass is going to rot in jail huh whore ?"
Ten crossed his arms.

" 15 years... And you'll be ruined once I'm out from Jail.."
Haeun threatened.

" Ms Kim.. be careful with your words"
The police officer warned.

" What will you do? I'm going jail with you anyway"
Haeun rolled her eyes.

Taeyong stayed silent and Jaehyun was totally ignoring her existence.

" Jaehyun..."
Haeun tried to draw his attention.

" No.."

" For old times sake .. you loved me Jaehyun.."

Jaehyun glared at her when Taeyong felt his throat getting dry.

Ten was ready to throw some fist but Johnny stopped him.

Taeyong was stepping back but Jaehyun hold his wrist and pulled him closer.

" If you have something to say , say it infront of everyone...'

" Jaehyun.."
Haeun raised her voice.

" Otherwise...forget it.."

The police officers weren't taking her in already because lowkey they wanted to know what the pornstar almost murderer had to say...

Jaehyun crossed his arms..

" Go on.."

Haeun was sending daggers to Taeyong through her gaze but his hand was holder tightly by Jaehyun and Ten was holding his arm. Not to mention the giant American behind him standing like a shield.

" How could you do this to me Jaejae ? That's for someone like him ?"
Haeun pointed at Taeyong and Jaehyun glared at her.

" Don't .."

" Why Jaehyun? You loved me .. we were perfect.. then why did you sided with him against me ? Why did you left me ? What does he have that I don't ? If I have slept with others he has done this too... Then why did you choose him not me ?"
Haeun start crying..

Taeyong was biting his inner cheeks.. he was feeling really low..

" Because.. he didn't cheat .. I cheated on you with him .. but he didn't. He was with me when I needed someone. He understands me .. he supports me Haeun.."
Replied Jaehyun.

Haeun rolled her eyes ,
" This is bullshit Jaehyun.. he is a manipulative bastard who always use his victim card on everyone and snatch others precious thing. He didn't even spare his beloved cousin first love ... And you think he is a good person Jaehyun ? No .. he isn't . He manipulated you. Used your sexual frustration to get into your nerves. He played with you. He is a fucking hoe .. he is.."

" Haeun Kim..."
Shouted Jaehyun making Taeyong flinch...
" Don't you dare to speak about him like this. I'm warning you ... "

Haeun sarcastically chuckled,
" Look at you Jaehyun. He made you a pathetic beast... You are acting like his pet puppy... As if he owns you.. can't you see how he is controlling you Jaehyun?"

" Haeun... Say one more thing against my Taeyong and I'll make sure you'll regret your birth I swear to God... You have had enough . Stop it already Haeun.. it's you who tried to control my life , who cheated on me first .... Taeyong didn't even touched me until you messed up everything.. you don't have the right to blame him at all after making his life hell ... Just stop .."

" Hey guys... Let's just leave okay ?"
Johnny suggested and tried to pull Jaehyun out from there.

But Haeuns crying became louder..

" Jaehyun... What happened to you ? You wanted to have a family. Mini Jungs running around everywhere.. you wanted kids. He can't give you anything... Most important thing.. you aren't a gay Jaehyun.. it's just a phase that Taeyong has made for you . It's a trap .. you'll eventual fall out from this.. you can't love a man... Don't do this Jaejaes .."

Using nicknames as clickbaits huh ?

Taeyong was feeling guilty... He was feeling like a trash.
Is he taking away Jaehyuns dreams ? Is he destroying his dream of fatherhood?
Is he selfish?

Jaehyun chuckled ,

" You don't understand do you ?
People change .. priorities change.. situation and time evaluates us. it makes us human Haeun..
And yes .. you are right.
I'm not a gay. My sexuality is not homo.
I love Taeyong. He just happened to be a man. I don't care about his gender really
If he was a woman , I would love her too. And if my sexuality still matters then I would I'm a Taeyong sexual..
I don't care about having kids or anything else.
Everything seems worthless if Taeyong isn't with me. I need him. I want him . No matter what .
I love him . That's it. And you can't understand because you can't love anyone else but yourself Haeun.. "

Jaehyun turn over and walked out grabbing Taeyongs hand followed by Johnny and Ten.

" Stupid ass bitch "
Ten cussed before leaving.

" Jaehyun... Jae... Don't go.. please"
Haeun kept screaming but no one cared.

Jaehyun was ruffling Taeyongs hairs cuddling on the couch .. they were currently in Johnny and Tens shared apartment.

No one could believe that finally after everything Jaehyun and Taeyong were together.

Though is was a happy moment for all but Taeyong mind wasn't coping up with him.

" Baby what's wrong ?"
Jaehyun asked his lover.

Yeahh.. Lover..

Taeyong stayed silent..

" Baby..."

" It's nothing Jaehyun..."

3 years with Taeyong is enough for him to know there was something..
He pulled him up and faced him..

" Tell me what is bothering you .. I don't want any secret between us. No matter what.."
Jaehyuns voice was demanding yet comforting. As if he was talking to someone who belongs to him..
Actually where is the lie ?

Taeyong burried his face into Jaehyun chest..

" Jae.. am I destroying your life plans ?
You wanted a family.. your kids . Am I ruining your dreams? Am messing up with your sexuality?"

Jaehyun didn't response at first which made Taeyong scared. But soon the silence was replaced by his beautiful laugh..

" Baby you think too much ... It's nothing like that I promise you . Look at me .."

Taeyong didn't do that. He was scared to meet Jaehyuns gaze . What if he is lying?

" Taeyong.. I said look at me love.."

Taeyong shook his head.

Knowing how stubborn the older is , Jaehyun pulled his chin up and kisses his closed eyes.

" Taeyong.. you need to look into my eyes to know if I'm lying or not .. please.."

Slowly Taeyong opened his eyes and saw Jaehyuns beautiful orbs..

" Taeyong.. I love you.. and I already said you are my first priority now. People change and our priorities too. I was a naive young man with ordinary dreams not knowing what feelings is. So I had simple plans. But now.. all I want is a peaceful life with you. Just two of us. Infact.. "
Jaehyun chuckled..
" I don't want children at all. I don't wanna share you with anyone. I want all your attention only for me. No one else just me.. so never blame yourself for anything. And stop overthinking baby.. I love you and you are mmm..."

Taeyong didn't let Jaehyun talk anymore. He captured the youngers lips and the younger happily gave in.

Pulling Taeyong as close and possible by his waist Jaehyun didn't hesitate to slip his tongue inside ...
Taeyong moaned a little as Jaehyun was rubbing his butt...

" Offoo.. I'm feeling hot by just watching them making out.."
Ten whispered as he closed the spare bedroom door.

He was feeling horny ... But Johnny was working in their bedroom.

Ten jumped in the bed and sat like a baby infront of Johnny who had his attention fixed on his tab.

" Youngho... "

" Hmm.."

" Pay attention to me "

" I'm working babe .."

Ten pouted with the rejection. So he crawled over Johnny and rest his chin on the olders chest..

" John... I need affection.."

Johnny smiled and ruffeled his boyfriends hairs..
" I'm little busy now kitTen.."

Ten smirked ... His little devil mind was telling him something else..

" But Kittens bite daddy.."

" Huh.. "

And Johnny was attacked on his neck and jawline aggressively by Ten hovering over him...

Who would resist the Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul anyway ?

Johnny kept the tab beside and harshly switched their position..
Now the small male was under the giant looking lustfully at him..

" So where were we babe?"

That's how Johnny and Tens shared apartment was filled with moans , sweats and cums with both the wild couple enjoying the ancient way of making love.

" Tell me again why am I here ?"
Doyoung whined.

" It's because I didn't want to be a 5th wheel between the two couples "
Seulgi replied.

" But you have your own boyfriend. You could just ask Sehun hyung to come noona"
Doyoung was literally sulking.

" Nah.. it's a friends gathering. Don't want any boyfriend drama here "

" Uff.. I hate couples"

And Doyoung got smacked by Seulgi for the comment.

Taeyong asked his friends to meet at the Triple T cafe for lunch. He had something important to discuss..
He even invited Johnny.

Now that both the couple, Seulgi and Doyoung were there , Taeyong decided to ask away.

" Thank you for coming.. "
He started.

" I have a bad feeling about this "
Commented Ten.

" I'm just here for free food "
Doyoung nonchalantly added.

Johnny kept silent and Seulgi tried to process the situation.

" Taeyong .. what's happening ?"
Jaehyun rubbed the olders palms.

" There are many questions I need answers. First of all .. how did you all know and second .."
He turned to Jaehyun..
" How did you do that ?"

" Do what ?"
Jaehyun glanced .

" You know that well Jaehyun. I'm asking you for weeks.. how did you manage to send her jail ?"

Jaehyun start coughing and someone else was coughing at the same time.

Taeyong was suspicious yet he didn't speak.

" Anyway.. spill... I know you guys were the first to discover and told my sister. Or that smartass figured out by herself.. now bipbop.. story telling time "
Taeyong eyed all of them.

" Well... It was me who saw you guys first. It was the time I twisted my ankle. I wanted to run away but hurt myself at that process..."
Seulgi replied.

" Then I caught you two being lovie dovie outside the hospital at that same day . I rushed to Seulgi cause I was shocked only to discover that she knew.."
Ten added.

" And who told Madison?"
Asked Taeyong.

Ten laughed ,
" You really think she needs to learn from anyone else. That human knows you to veins Tae... She figured out everything by connecting dots. From Japan to your hiding in China. You messed up brain and everything. We discussed about you two while we were there . Yeah.."

" And Chittaphon told Johnny and me later exposing your secrets "
Doyoung said nonchalantly.
Well it was definitely not a good news for Taeyong.

" Lee you fucking broke the code by telling my secret to them.."
Taeyong glared.

" Bros before hoes I guess "
Ten winked teasing Taeyong.

" Eww does that mean Johnny is your bro ? Ahh that's disgusting"
Doyoung snorted.

" Aaiishhhh.."
Johnny slapped Doyoung.

" Gosh I love this drama.."
Commented Seulgi.

" Okay.. now.. Jaehyun.. your turn"
Taeyong gave Jaehyun a serious look.

Ten and Jaehyun shared a meaningful stare.

" Guess we'll have to spill teas for real Jaehyun"

Jaehyun nodded at Tens statement and all of them were confused..

Jaehyun hold Taeyongs hand and breathed,
" Taeyong I had no intention to get back with Haeun at the first place..
I was planning to breakup with her and .. "
Jaehyun paused..
" Remember on my birthday I told you I have something important to tell you ?
Yeah... I had. But she had to ruin everything.
Still I was planning to do a peaceful breakup with her knowing she is crazy enough to harm you if I tell her on her face.
I was looking for anything. Any clue. Any loophole. Until I heard her one morning talking to someone on phone.
I tried to dug her secrets alone but I failed. So I asked for Ten hyungs help. He told me to meet Lucas. But they weren't in town that time. So it took some time more.
It was all planned. Me and Ten hyung would meet secretly. I also met Lucas. But before I could get any evidence against Haeun.. she got evidence of us being together behind her back and tried to kill you.
I knew she was the criminal. Alana told me when I called you that night. I told her to stay quiet. Until I get all the evidence on my hand.
The difficult part was convincing officer Yoongi. I had to take dads help . Also Holland helped us convincing police. Yeah that's all. That's how I knew everything. I actually didn't do anything. I never thought she would show up just like that and ruin everything. I'm sorry Taeyong.. "

Taeyong was staring at Jaehyun .

" And I'm sorry for keeping this hidden from you John. I thought you'll be worried and it wasn't exactly my secret to tell you.. still I know you were worried when I stayed out late night.."
Ten pouted ..

Johnny just ruffeled his soft long hairs and pulled him closer. He connected their lips for a soft kiss..

" It's okay babe. I know you did this for good purpose"

" I hope you aren't mad at me Taeyong.. I'm so sorry.."
Jaehyun hugged the older.

" Oh man.. I feel so single right now "
Doyoung complained.

" Get yourself a boyfriend then Bunny"
Seulgi suggested.

Doyoung raised his hands in defending way ,
" No thanks noona. Me is a pure hetero. I like woman. Soft smiley woman with female voice and aura. "

Hearing this Jaehyun pulled away from Taeyong.. still holding him tight.

" Excuse me Mr Kim Doyoung.. the way you were glueing with my Taeyong , knowing I have a thing going on with him didn't seem like you are a straight guy "

Now Taeyong glared at Jaehyun..
" Seriously Jaehyun.."

" Ohhoo .. just so you know Mr Jung stupid Jaehyun.. I did that to make you jealous. It's true that I like Taeyong hyung but he is like a bro to me. Even if I liked him romantically , I would never go after my best friends love interest"

" But still you were physically really close with Taeyong"
Jaehyun complained and got a smack on his head by Taeyong.

" You were playing with my feelings. I was at the verge of breaking. You could have just tell me about your plans and I could help you. But you chosed to hide and hurt me. Now that everything is fine , you don't see me complaining. Than why are you arguing with Doyoung ? You should be thankful to him for being with me when I needed friends and here you are scol......mmm... "

Taeyong was shut up by Jaehyuns lips though he was slapping him playfully between the kisses.

" Too much PDA for my liking "
Doyoung averted his gaze and paid his full attention to food.

" Hyunie knows how to shut him up.."
Johnny commented and he also got slapped by Ten on his arm.

" All men are tr.."
But Ten stopped.. he couldn't finish the line which made Seulgi laugh and Doyoung smirk.

" Yeah... Please enlighten us Chittaphon.. all men are what now ?"
Doyoung sure was enjoying.

" All tops are trash idiots "
Said Taeyong who was still sulking and Jaehyun just joined his friends in laughing.

" I'm so happy that everything is fine now. We are here eating without any tension. At the end of the day .. we are all happy. You four are together. I'm living my best love life. Doyoung is doing awesome in his drama career. Fans are mostly supportive. Few are being toxic but agency is handling everything.
Everything seems perfect now...
All that were ever want .."
Seulgi wiped her eyes.

" Yeah noona.."
Doyoung took a deep satisfactory breath.

Taeyong was biting his lower lips and Jaehyun pulled him closer.
" Everything is fine now baby. We are in this together okay ?"

" Yeah.. I'm just... It feels unbelievable to me "

" It's real Taeyong.. start living your best life now. Don't look back anymore and cherish the moments "
Johnny commented linking his arms with Ten.

" Yeah... It's a new beginning for all of us Tae "
Ten assuringly smiled.

For the first time in Taeyongs life , everything seemed perfect. He was happy. He was at Peace. For the first time . With no regrets . Only good things around him.

Their lives were coming to shape.

Finally.

What can go wrong now anyway ?
Right ?

Right?

Taeyong phone start ringing and he wasn't really happy with his moment ruining. He picked up the call without checking caller ID.

" Hello...."

He stood up in shock... And everyones attention was on him now.

" Oh my God..."
Taeyong covered his mouth.

I wanted to update earlier but your girl was dead for days because of a specific Chinese Capricorn decided to go all Joker mood with flexing his beautiful bare skin.
Way too much exposed for my liking...

His smirk I swear to God..
I'm a soft Stan for Kun and this is too much for me to handle.

Anyway...

Few ... Really few chapters more left before ending.

I love you all.

Thank you for 58k reads and #1 ranking in JAEYONG books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 3.2K 25
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐𝘵 - 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 " 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 " " 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺...
32.4K 1.4K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
96.7K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
77K 3.1K 22
MalfunctioningMom: I accidentally punched myself while trying to pull up my blanket and if that doesn't describe my life I don't know what does...