Remnant's Maiden Of Dawn

By CameronKiller535

RWBY Harem x Female Village Survivor Rights to Rooster Teeth More

Volume 1 Profile (Redux)
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces
Harem
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Instinct
Chapter 7: Chains Broken
Chapter 8: Unclear Bond
Chapter 9: The Return
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: New Changes
Chapter 11: Master Vs Weapon
Chapter 12: Favor
Chapter 13: The Dance
Chapter 14: Mission Start Part 1
Chapter 15: Mission Start Part 2
Chapter 16: Confessions
Chapter 17: Need for Change
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Old Wounds Fade
Chapter 20: Wild Night
Chapter 21: Sweet Rose
Chapter 22: Sick Wolf Family
Volume 3 Bio
Rival Bio
Chapter 23: Amity
Chapter 24: More Challengers
Chapter 25: Wise Words
Chapter 27: Undeserving
Chapter 28: Descent
Chapter 29: Fatal Omen
Chapter 30: Strength Past Loss
Chapter 31: Downfall
Chapter 32: Broken By Revenge
Chapter 33: Left Isolated
Chapter 34: Mask Of Guilt
Volume 4 Bio
Chapter 35: Next Step Forward
Chapter 36: Lasting Sorrow
Chapter 37: Persistent Pain
Chapter 38: Fears
Chapter 39: Incoming Threats
Chapter 40: Luck Worsens
Chapter 41: Answers Of Poison
Chapter 42: Painful Steps Forward
Chapter 43: Fate Of Kuroyuri
Chapter 44: Determined Paths
Chapter 45: Familiar Sky
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 46: Haven Reached
Chapter 47: Troubles Arising
Chapter 48: Planning Ahead
Chapter 49: Improving
Chapter 50: Past Life
Chapter 51: Fear and Answers
Chapter 52: Old and New Times
Chapter 53: Fear Of Loneliness
Chapter 54: Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 55: Battle Of Haven PT.1
Chapter 56: Battle Of Haven Pt.2
Chapter 57: Reunited
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 58: Path to Argus
Chapter 59: Question
Chapter 60: Past Lives Revealed
Chapter 61: Weakened Wills
Chapter 62: Melancholy
Chapter 63: Revertion
Chapter 64: Seperated
Chapter 65: Pushing Forward
Chapter 66: Lost Memories
Chapter 67: Clashing Ideals
Chapter 68: Together
Chapter 69: Resolving Hate
Chapter 70: Completion
Accidental Publish
Chapter 71: Destination Reached
Chapter 72: Atlas Academy
Volume 7 Bio/New Title
Chapter 73: Advancing
Chapter 74: Dream Realized

Chapter 26: Emotions vs Desires

1.9K 53 3
By CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

The tournament stage is filled with cheers as Y/N and Yukiko walk up on stage.

Port: Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you to the match between the two single person teams in Remnant!

Port: Y/N L/N vs Yukiko Aliza!

The two combatants ready their weapons as Y/N readies her dual pistols and Yukiko unsheathes her sword.

Oobleck: Now this match has the same rules as most one-on-one matches with the exception that the match will only be decided when one of the combatants completely lose their Aura instead of the usual 10% limit.

Port: Now let the match....

Ruby: You got this Y/N!

Blake: Fight well!

Y/N starts things off with a barrage of energy shots as Yukiko deflects them with her sword getting closer and closer as she swings downward with Y/N using her left Pistol to block the blade.

Y/N: (Such power!)

She struggles to gain any leverage against her strength until she uses her right to land three shots on Yukiko, forcing her back a few feet.

Yukiko: (Clever)

Y/N runs back at her to close the distance firing at her with each step as Yukiko activates her Semblance with her eyes turning blue as her Aura increases causing the bullets to deflect off her skin.

Y/N: (The Hell!)

Yukiko eyes then turn green as she disappears in a blitz of speed.

Y/N: (Her speed increased too?!)

Y/N closes her eyes to feel her presence and turns to the left to block her sword as Yukiko eyes turn red as she kicks her on the chest causing Y/N to go flying.

She rebounds by stabbing Asuna into the ground slowing her momentum.

Y/N: (That hit could've broke my ribs)

Asuna: (Her Semblance seems to be giving her different boosts in her abilities at a time)

Yukiko: (angry) Come on Y/N stop waiting around and fight!

She charges at Y/N going for a strong Assault of slashes as Y/N uses Asuna to block most of them before parrying her strike and landing a slash across her chest ending it with a jab knocking her back a few feet.

Y/N: (She's gotten slower)

Y/N uses water beneath her feet as she slides across the ring at high speeds landing a barrage of slashes as Yukiko struggles to keep up.

Asuna: (Keep it up!)

Y/N: (Right...)

She increases her speed and charges at her as Yukiko eyes turn blue as Asuna is deflected by her skin.

Y/N: (Defense again?!)

Yukiko then grabs Asuna keeping Y/N in place as she changes her sword to its shotgun form and shoots her directly on the chest three times.

Y/N: Gah!

She gets knocked back with each shot until she turns her body into water freeing herself from Yukiko's grip before reforming a few feet away.

Asuna & Maria: (Master are you okay?!)

Y/N: (Still able to move)

Y/N: (I think I figured out a way to counter her abilities)

Y/N: (Asuna, Maria synch up with me!)

She then summons her swords as her eyes left eye turns red and her right eye turns into sky blue.

Y/N, Asuna, Maria: (Here goes...)

Yukiko eyes change to their green color as Y/N uses water to slide again as they match each others speed rushing at each other as the audience only sees them as a blur hearing the sounds of clashing metals.

Yukiko: (extremely happy) Isn't this fun?!

Y/N: Yeah...

They both swing at each other as their blades clash once again as they struggle to overpower each other until Yukiko's eyes turn red and her aura bursts as she tries to bring her sword down on Y/N as Asuna fades and Maria changes to her Greatsword form to block the blow.

Yukiko then uses her sadness to increase her defense as Y/N swings Maria down completely engulfed in fire, the strike manages to break through her defense forcing her back.

Y/N & Maria: (Crimson Incineration!)

The attack lands as a huge dust cloud fills the stage.

Y/N: (Did it work...?)

Y/N continues to breathe heavily completely on the edge of passing out from the energy expended.

She sees the screen showing their aura levels to see she's at 42% while Yukiko's aura level is rising.

Y/N: (Her aura is rising?!)

The dust cloud fades as Yukiko opens her eyes showing a new white color as she's completely engulfed in Aura.

Yukiko: Let's see you handle this!

She vanishes in a blink of an eye as Y/N could barely comprehend her sword as she appears behind her and Y/N feels herself getting hit multiple times.

Y/N: Gah!!!

She takes a knee as Asuna and Maria fade.

Y/N: (So...strong)

She looks up to see Yukiko about to land the fatal blow as times seems to slow for her.

Y/N: (I don't want to lose...)

Y/N: (Not like this...I want to fight her a little more)

Y/N: (I don't want to disappoint the others)

???: (Then just cut her down)

Y/N: (Huh...?)

???: (You're better off just cutting her down)

Y/N eyes usually filled with a small amount of light suddenly fully go dark showing little regard for life.

Time resumes for her as she jumps over Yukiko's blade and kicks her in the face.

Yukiko: Damn...

Y/N summons Asuna and Maria as water fills the stage and Yukiko charges at her only for her blade to go through Y/N as she reforms and lands a downward slash with Maria and spins using Asuna to land a horizontal cut on her chest.

Asuna & Maria: (Master, snap outta of it!)

Y/N remains silent as she slowly approaches her as Yukiko breathes heavily while taking a knee as Y/N raises her leg up and lands an axe kick on her head.

???: (Cut her down... YOU MUST CUT HER DOWN!!!)

She raises Maria in the air ready to bring it down as Yukiko looks up accepting her fate as the screen shows she's at 20% of her aura.

Maria: (Master please don't make me do this!)

The blade gets closer about to hit its target until it stops short.

Y/N: No...not like this.

She backs away and tightly holds Maria and Asuna.

Y/N: (I won't use them like that)

Y/N: (I refuse to use them like that again!)

Y/N: (Asuna, Maria I'm so sorry)

Asuna & Maria: (We're just happy you're back Master)

Yukiko stands back up her white eyes flickering on and off.

Y/N: I think we're both ready to end this wouldn't you?

Yukiko: Damn right!

The two girls then let out whatever Aura they have left as the both charge at each other and slash in a flash of light as Y/N and Yukiko are seen dashing by each other as both stand still until blood erupts from Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N: Damn...

She uses Asuna and Maria to keep herself standing as blood erupts from Yukiko's shoulder as she falls to the ground with her Monochrome blade destroyed.

The crowd cheers at the victor.

Port: Y/N L/N is the winner!

Oobleck: This has to be the closet match we've seen so far in Remnant history!

Y/N starts to fall as Maria and Asuna form to catch her.

Y/N: I almost lost myself again...

Asuna: But you brought yourself back.

Y/N: For how long? What if I stay like that forever?

Maria: You won't go back to the way you were because we'll always be there to knock some sense into you.

Maria & Asuna: We love you.

Y/N: I love you both...too.

She falls unconscious as they help her up.

Maria & Asuna: Rest Master...

Chapter End

Author: Sorry for the short chapter just wanted this to specifically fighting.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 22 21
|RWBY| <Ruby< |BCMD| <Becomed<
257 7 9
The second volume of the story which will still follow the timeline of the original product. PS: This is my first fanfic so it may contain errors. En...
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners
267 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...