Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON đź“ť We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Movie Night
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

Krazy

6.6K 196 43
By christheedon

Kayla Greene's P.O.V

"Boyy if you dont!" I heard somebody holler in the living room . Sucking my teeth , I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them . Yawning loudly , I stretched and tried to make my way out of bed . Limping to Chris' master bathroom , I closed the door behind me and slowly took off my bottoms that surprsingly were on me . Sitting down slowly I took a pee of my life . Finishing up , I wipped myself then flushed it down the toilet . Washing my hands after , I grabbed my toothbrush that I have here and brushed my teeth .

Walking back into the room , I slipped my shirt on and walked out of Chris' room and into the loud living room. All I wanted to do today was sleep my life away and be wrapped up in my man's arms . But nah , friends cant do that for you . Sadly .

"Kayla Kay!" Tyga yelled out while smacking on some candy

"Finally yo ass woke up , Its pass 12 . With yo' lazy ass." Ty said

"Man , whatever." I said annoyed

I dont know , if I was irritated or not . But him being loud was just annoying my soul .

Walking over to the love seat were Chris was seated . I sat on his lap and gave a kiss on his jawline.

"Stop being so mean babe." He said in my ear were I can only hear.

"So what we doing today?" Nia asked but her attention was on her phone . Proably texting August or something .

"I dont know, I might just chill today." I sighed while resting my head on Chris' chest .

"Weared that ass out huh?" He asked in my ear . Blushing I coverd my face with my hand .

"No need to be shy babygirl." Chris said chuckling

"Oh yeah , Breezy . We got them packeges you wanted." Tyga spoke while he was typing away on his phone.

"Aye , not here bruh . We'll talk bout' it later." Chris grumbled .

Appreciating that he didnt talk about his Drug stuff around me was a plus for him.

"Where yall boo's at? Yall up over here and shit." I said kissing my teeth.

"Well damn , If you want us too leave then just say so ." Nia said looking up at me .

Getting off of Chris , I got up and sat on her lap and kissed her face multiple times.

"Aite quit , We'll leave." She chuckled

"C'mon Ty , They dont love us no more." Nia fake cried .

"Nia! You know thats not true!"

"Yeah , whateva . We'll holla at yall later . Since you , Ms.Kayla . Got cho panties in a bunch ." Tyga said getting up from the couch

"Aite then bruh ," Ty said giving Chris a dap and coming over to me and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek .

"Later babe," Nia said then kissing me on my cheek

Locking the door behing them . I turned over to Chris shaking his head at me .

"What?" I chuckled

"You just wanted to be alone wit' ya' man huh?" He smirked

Pouting I shook my head 'yes'.

"C'mere baby,"

Walking into his open embrace I gave him a kiss on his sweet warm lips.

"Can we go back to sleep please?" I said in a baby voice.

"Dick tired you out huh?" He asked in a cocky voice

Socking him in his chest , I walked into his bedroom.

"Im juss' playin baby." He laughed

Changing our sheets from the night before , I closed the blinds . And we both layed down and was soon fast asleep..

*

Keenon Jackson's P.O.V

"Wass brackin'?" I dapped my nigga Tyson

"Wassup bruh?" He asked while opening the door wide enough for me to come in .

Walking over to the his leather couch I sat down .

"Match bruh?" He asked while sitting in a rolling chair finishing his game of 2k.

"Yup," I said . Pulling out a bag of weed and a swisher . I started to roll up .

"So , whats up wit you?" Tyson asked still focusing on his game.

"Juss' boolin . You know me." I said after I licked the swisher .

"Right , But nah . How you really holdin' up?" He said making a 3 pointer in his game.

I knew this nigga was gon' ask about her . I mean erry'body does . I would be surprised if he didnt ask me bout Kayla. In all honestly I miss baby girl . She was the love of my life at a point of time . But me being me , I fucked shit up and thats not even bool'. I fucked her mind set up so bad that she had to flee the state.

"Im good nigga," Feeling my blood boil , I finished rolling my blunt and sparked it . Taking a long drag to relax my nerves , I blew the smoke out and past it to Tyson.

"You talked to her lately?" He asked after taking his drags and passing it back to me .

"Nah , I tried . Her number changed . I think her bitch ass boyfriend did it."

"Dead ass?"

"Yup , That nigga gettin' his . On me .Wildin' on the phone , talking out his neck!" I said inhailing the toxic smoke and passing it back to Tyson.

"What you bout to do bruh? Dont do nun krazy."

Laughing , I took the blunt back.

"Nigga , my middle name 'krazy' . Fuck you mean." I chuckled

I think imma' haft to visit Cali, Pay Kayla and her bitch ass "boyfriend" a vist .

*************************************

Comment and Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.9K 112
They're back and the ride is longer and crazier than ever. Only the strong survive so who will be by your side in the end? When it comes to love and...
9.5K 271 96
"The couples that are meant to be, are the ones that go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger" #BLACKLOVE ďż˝...
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
1M 37.3K 78
What would you do if you got to spend 10 days with the one and only? Inspired by a short dream.....