Forbidden Fruit

By Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... More

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And JealousyοΏΌ
Cuddles and BetrayalsοΏΌοΏΌ
Stubborness and FantasiesοΏΌ
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and LuxuryοΏΌ
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Denial and Pettiness

12.8K 672 209
By Talexbabe

Chloe's POV

Oh I was pissed. I walked down the side walk, face red from anger at this bitch goddess' audacity and fucking embarrassment at what just happened. In all my life I have never met an Incubus with the misfortune of having a Link and the fact that it would happen to the one person who hates the idea is fucking stupid. As I round the corner, I look over my shoulder again, as I have very few seconds, to make sure he wasn't following me. Nearing the entrance, I feel my body slow down involuntarily as an unwelcome pang of hurt hits my chest. He didn't follow me. The words should've been uttered in relief but the heart-wrenching tone in which they're thought, has me picking up my stride and slamming my way through the doors of the brothel.

I have too must anger and frustration built up, and despite the three rounds of sex I had this morning, with a now absent Thomas, my stomach and cock ache, as if I haven't eaten for a week. Not wanting to bother the other humble workers here, I make my way to the only person that could meet a hate fuck thrust for thrust. Changing my sense of direction I quickly head to the main office of the building, where the owner and fellow Incubus, Chandler, handles all the business and finances of the brothel.

Getting to the end of the hallway, I knock on the brown wooden door, getting a seductive, "Come in.", in response. Feeling excitement bubble inside me, I quickly open the door and step inside, making sure to close and seal it behind me to ensure our privacy. I turn to take in Chandler's form, not even realizing that the usual shot of lust I usually feel when I saw him was no where to be found. As my eyes look him over I can't help but feel a level of respect over how well he carries himself, even the way he sits screams 'fuck me', from his sparkling green eyes to his open legs that just hint at an invitation to go between them.

Chandler looks up from whatever he's working on, and a smirk finds his lips as he leans back to look at me. My eyes follow the pen he brings to his lips, his tongue seductively comes out to taste the pen in a way that has my mouth watering. My eyes struggle to lift from his pouty lips as he greets me.

" Chloe," He says, voice as smooth as ever. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" The question slightly catches me off guard. He should know exactly what I am here for, but I decide not to press the issue and answer him instead.

"I need a hate fuck." I explain bluntly, never one to want to beat around the bush.

" Oh?" He asks as if intrigued, his strong, lithe body leaning forward in his chair to lean against the desk in interest. "Care to tell me who you hate at the moment?" I lightly panicked, too scared to expose my imperfection of having a Link to Chandler. I remain calm as I smoothly lie to him, the act of nonchalant so familiar is doesn't phase me.

"It's Thomas. He's about to leave soon and he won't listen to my warning about the Enchanted." I rant smoothly, not having to fake the voice of annoyance towards Thomas at the moment.

Chandler silently watches me as I answer, but the bored amusement on his face has my lies faltering in mid-air on the way to his ears. "Quite interesting," he finally exclaims, making me sweat nervously, a sinking suspicion crawling up my spine making me shiver. "That's a viable explanation but a lie all the same."

Chan stands up, making his way around his desk in a dangerous slow dance to sit on the edge, leaning down slightly to meet my eyes.

"Lie?" I ask in panic , willing mock irritation to hide the shaking of my palms. "There is no lie, Thomas is a back stabbing bitch and I need to be fucked!" I exclaim no need to fake the growing anger over being denied a rough brutal fucking I need to help clear my head.

   Chandler pushes himself off the desk and slowly stalks towards me, but instead of getting excited like I had with Thomas this morning, the only thing I felt was dread. He can't know. There's no way. My thoughts try to convince and sooth me that I am just overreacting but I know better.

    "So you really just want to get fucked? Nothing else to it?" He asks coming to a stop in front of my body.

    "Yes! That's all it is." I can't help the silent breath of relief that finds me once I realize that Chan is starting to give in.

   He grabs my waist with one hand and my neck with the other pushing me back and forcing me against the way. I feel my body begins to finger and react , completely missing that it's not in a pleasant manner. My breath catches at the beginning of the promise to a hard fast fuck. But as he brings his lips to mine, the words he utters makes me want to barf.

   "So it has nothing to do with finding your Link today?" Chandler asks, leaning back to look at me. The words are my undoing and I can't stop myself as I punch Chandler in his stupid know-it-all face, crying out in frustration and tears threatening my eyes. My punch is sure to leave a bruise, but his eyes stay on me concern etched into his features. I'm scared to reach his eyes because I know I'll see pity or even worse, pride.

   I hear him sigh as he walks back to his desk and gestures me to follow him, the pain from his quickly bruising jaw not seeming to phase him. I timidly trail behind him and sink myself into my usual seat in front of his desk. The words that fall out of his mouth next has me reeling. "I guess it's time I told you about my Link." I scrunch my eyes in confusion. He can't have a Link I would remember that. I wonder how he feels about having a Link that has to fuck to feed. The thought only scares me more.

   "Since when do you have a Link?"

   "I don't any more. I lost him, because of my own pride and stupidity. Something I pray doesn't happen with you." He says and he grimaces, the first sign of pain I've seen before he straightens his face.

   Even more confused I insist Chan to, "Explain."  Sighing he finally settles down in his seat and looks at me. But his eyes, they carry so much weight, it feels like he's seeing someone else other than me.

    "Do you remember last year, when I left to go see  a friend, Kayla, in the Plains?" I nod in affirmation. The plains were the Northern part of the city, right outside the limits that has the picket-fenced houses and farms alike. "While I was there I met Kaylas brother. He was so handsome. He was tall, and suave and stern and so caring." I watch as Chan's blissful expression is washed away into a sea of pain. There's so much pain in his eyes it's like I can taste it. It tastes of loneliness, anger and regret. He's quiet so long it seems as if he forgot he was telling the story and though I hate for him to relive an obviously painful memory, it seems like whatever words are swimming in his head, are important for me to hear.

   "What happened?" I ask softly. He startles a bit but meets my eyes all the same with a soft, sad smile before he continues.

   " Well, I told him I was an incubus. Funnily enough he didn't care. He told me it didn't matter because after we find our Link our body only allows them to touch us." I stop him there, choking on air.

   "What?!" That can't be right. Only our Link could feed us? How am I going to get out of this? Dread fills my stomach quickly.

   "Only your significant other can arouse you and feed you, Chloe. Did you not notice that you haven't been hard since the moment you walked through my door?" I blanch as I realize his statement was true, but instead of letting my brain linger on it, I gesture for him to continue his story, not ready to process that fact.

    He nods and goes on with his story. " Even though he told me it was fine, I started to feel insecure. I thought he secretly hated me because I didn't save my self for him. Rationally I knew Faeries didn't care about saving Virtue but my mind couldn't shut up about it. I wanted to prove to him that I could go without sex. That I could love him without it. I starved myself for days. He was so worried about me. He offered blowjobs and sex even make out sessions just so that I could feed a little. But I refused it all because I thought he was mocking me, that he was calling me weak over not being able to stop having sex." Silent tears have began crowding in his eyes but they're gone in a second making me wonder if they were even there. The little pain that I can see in his gaze makes my heart clench in fear out of what he's going to tell me next. 

   "One day I was sleeping when he came home, my body was exhausted over being denied a feeding for almost a week. He decided to do me a favor and wake me up with a blowjob. When I woke up and saw his lips around my cock, instead of being grateful I just...I just lost it. I screamed and hit at him. I told him I wasn't some whore that needed sex to live. I wasn't some slut he could use when he wished. Looking back, I wish I could go back to that night, because the next words I spoke kills me more and more each day. I rejected him that night. Out of misplaced anger from my own insecurities. I saw how I had broken him. I saw the life leave his eyes for an hour as he just laid there. I watched as their Queen and our Temptress recognized what I did. As they gathered up all his pain and stored it in my heart so I would feel it forever, a reminder of my insecurities and the pain I caused. Kayla hasn't spoken to me since. And a few weeks later I saw him walking down the street hand in hand with his Second Chance. The love he once held for me, focused on another. But the one thing I'll never be able to forget, is the shadow in his eyes and the scar on his neck that shows everyone that he was rejected." His eyes meet mine but it's like looking at a ghost. They look so dead, so cold.

   He offers me an empty smile that makes my heart squeeze. Before I can offer any words of condolences he gets up to leave, as if sharing this part of him had broken him all over again, but before he reaches the door, he turns back to me to leave me with words that makes his voice crack along with my heart. "Don't make the same mistake I did. If you're scared, don't fight against it, fight to keep it. To learn. He's literally made for you and whatever you do affects him too. And his pack. Remember my story as you write your own, because how it ends is up to you. Write your story well so others can read it too." And with those words he's gone.

   After a few minutes I follow him out the door, making sure to lock it before heading upstairs to the apartments. In my mind I want to curse Thomas for his big mouth but I'm not sure I should. I think tonight was needed.

   When I reach my apartment, I keep the light off as I trudge to my room and curl up on my bed. Closing my eyes I can't help but recount everything that's happened today, everything I learned. It's all so much that tears begin to stain my pillows. As I drift off into a fitful sleep, A growled " Mine" reaches my ears. And even if it's my imagination I can't help the way my body finally relaxes and I fall into a calm and dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~
What do you think of Chan's story? I wanted to cry. He seems very mysterious, especially how he knew about Alex already. Do you think Chloe will follow his advice?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: What is your crush like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 23.8K 48
"𝑨 π’˜π’π’“π’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’…π’Šπ’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’Žπ’π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’•, π’˜π’† 𝒅𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕�...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]βœ” The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ΰΌΊΰΌ’ΰΌ» "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
76.6K 5.9K 60
Side Series (Book 1) Zayvion has been an outlier his whole life. He's a Hybrid between an Incubus and an Angel so hes used to everyone falling at hi...
354K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...