SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

1.5K 36 38
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

ALYSSA LOOKED INTO jon's crystal blue eyes, she was shocked that jon kissed her. alyssa definitely wasn't complaining but she was definitely shocked. "i'm sorry i left and i'm sorry i made you feel that way, alyssa." jon said softly, holding her face. at this point, alyssa forgot about all that and all she was focused on was jon. "i shouldn't have been such a bitch about it, i'm sorry too." alyssa said, jon shaking his head.

"did you kiss me just because you felt bad? or because you felt like you needed to?" alyssa asked, jon's eyes narrowing. "no, i kissed you because i wanted to." jon said, bringing her in for a hug. "i don't believe you.." alyssa mumbled, she really thought that jon only kissed her to make her feel better. she looked up, jon looking down at her.

jon kissed her again, "now do you believe me?" he asked, "i don't think so." he kissed her once again, "almost." he kissed her again, "now i think i do." alyssa smiled, jon smiling back at her. "how come you waited?" jon asked, alyssa leaning into his side. alyssa shrugged, "i don't know, i didn't think you felt the same way." alyssa said.

"i'm sorry i freaked out earlier." alyssa continued, "don't be sorry, i'm glad you said something to me." jon said, "i am too, jon." she said as jon kissed her head, bringing her body close to his for another hug.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT WAS WEDNESDAY night dynamite and it was two wednesday's before aew's pay-per-view fight for the fallen. they were in atlanta, georgia for the night. it was about an hour and a half before the show started and alyssa was sat in a chair across from thalia, getting her makeup done. alyssa hadn't told thalia or really anyone that her and jon were kinda together.

the both of them didn't really bother to tell anybody. alyssa and thalia were talking, but their conversation being interrupted by jon walking up to them. "hi, jon." alyssa smiled, jon leaning down and pecking her on the lips. alyssa definitely wasn't expecting him to kiss her at work, but she definitely wasn't complaining. thalia's eyes widened, she wondered why alyssa didn't tell her.

even the makeup artist, was surprised. "do you have a match tonight?" alyssa asked, jon nodding. then, cody rhodes walked up to them. "alyssa, let's talk for a minute." cody said, alyssa nodding. "i'll be back," alyssa said to thalia and jon, alyssa squeezing jon's shoulder before walking away with cody. "what's up?" alyssa asked, cody smiling at her.

"so we might have you start doing after match interviews starting next week. we're not entirely sure yet but we know that you are amazing at that so we might have you start doing it. if we did, would that be okay with you?" cody asked, "of course!" alyssa exclaimed, "i think that'd be so much fun." alyssa exclaimed again, "oh good then, we'll let you know what's going on." alyssa nodded, hugging cody.

the two walked back over to thalia, jon and cody starting a conversation. thalia grabbed alyssa's arm, dragging her away. "what?" alyssa asked as thalia dragged her, "what're we doing?" alyssa asked, thalia still not saying anything. the two stopped, "umm how come you didn't say anything to me?" thalia asked, "huh? didn't say anything to you about what?" alyssa questioned.

"umm about you and jon!" thalia said, hitting alyssa's shoulder. "um first ow, and second because we didn't feel the need to tell everybody." alyssa said, "and i don't even know if we're like together together, you know?" alyssa shrugged. "no, i don't know! this is amazing! you should've told me!" thalia squealed, shaking alyssa's shoulders. "i swear that's the billionth time i've heard that in the past week." alyssa said.

"shut up! i'm so happy for you!" thalia said, jumping up and down while hugging alyssa. alyssa laughed, "are you happy right now?" thalia asked. "yeah, i'm really happy. we've been together every single day for the last week." alyssa said, smiling. "have you guys...?" thalia was cut off by alyssa hitting her in the shoulder. "thalia no!" alyssa exclaimed, slapping a hand to her forehead.

"what? how? i swear there's been sexual tension there for years, alyssa!" thalia said, "thalia, bring it down, will you?!" alyssa exclaimed, hitting thalia again. "i'm sorry! but how?!" thalia whisper yelled, "i'm not talking about this here." alyssa said, "or even at all. i'm not talking about it at all." alyssa continued, turning around and starting to walk away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA HEARD JON'S music start, the crowd getting extremely loud once they saw jon start to walk through. "jon moxley is one tough son of a bitch and he shows it in every match here in all elite wrestling." jim ross said, "i agree, jr! he definitely shows how strong he really is in every match. it's the moxley era and none of us can deny it!" alyssa exclaimed.

"and his opponent, from cincinnati, ohio weighing in at 224 pounds, jon moxley!" the commentator, dasha, exclaimed. the camera followed jon as he made his way through the crowd and to the ring. he climbed over the metal barricade, his vest swinging around. the match started, jim ross and alyssa commentating. jon was down and darby allin got his body bag that he brought into the ring, the body bag saying mox in red tape.

he threw it in, jon getting back up. darby allin ran towards him, jon clotheslining him, his body flipping and landing on his side. "oh! darby allin's been flipped inside out, upside down, that is a difference making clothesline!" jim yelled, jon grabbing the body bag and unzipping it. "oh my god," alyssa said.

"jon moxley getting darby allin into that body bag.." alyssa said, "allin has not moved at all since that clothesline!" alyssa exclaimed, jon zipping the body bag up. "darby's in big trouble, obviously. he hasn't even been able to defend himself." jim said. "there you can see he's moving, but the referee can't check his eyes." alyssa said. "no, but he is moving which is a good sign!" jim said. jon looked at the camera, then raised his eyebrows before looking away.

jon started to kick at darby allin, "there's nowhere to go!" alyssa exclaimed, the ref pushing jon away. "there's our ref bryce, saying he'll disqualify moxley if he doesn't take the bag off of darby allin." jim said, jon starting to kick at the bag again. "listen, darby allin brought the bag to the ring-" jim cut alyssa off, "you're right." jim said. "so this is his fault! i hate to say it that way but it is!" alyssa exclaimed, the crowd booing as the referee started to unzip it.

"obviously the fans are enjoying the bag experience." jim said, jon leaned down and grabbed darby. "there's moxley grabbing darby allin by the necklace and bringing him up. oh, but darby was biting jon moxley's fingers but mox just won't stay down!" alyssa said, jon swung at darby. jon threw him towards the rope, trying to swing but darby allin ducked.

"darby allin goes underneath and comes over the top and into a stunner, moxley staggered. darby hits the ropes and oh!" alyssa exclaimed as jon reversed the move. jon held up a finger gun, everyone cheering for him as he walked around the ring. "moxley countered.. darby allin thought it was gonna work." jim said, "darby thought he had the exact thing he needed to do but it was countered by jon moxley." alyssa said.

"these two men are just tearing it up, guys. and moxley with a paradigm shift but darby able to escape over the shoulder." jon running towards darby, but he ducked and jon ran into the ring post. "oh! ring post! he could win it! darby allin could win this!" jim yelled, darby going for a roll-up pin. "shoulders are down, oh! a kick out at the very last second! oh my god, moxley's feet were over his head and touching the canvas, jr!" alyssa exclaimed.

darby allin hit him in the stomach, doing a flip and jumping on jon's back. he flipped jon onto his own back and pinning him. "over the top and oh! a kick out from moxley!" jim exclaimed. "darby allin's face told a great story there. everything he had trying to hold that waist lock and get that three count." alyssa said, jon still laying on his back. "we saw the resilience of moxley in that unsanctioned match against kenny omega not too long ago but darby allin up to the top rope with the coffin drop! but oh, moxley caught him and got him right into the sleeper!" alyssa exclaimed.

"oh! but moxley's shoulders are down! 1..2!" jon kicked out, "moxley with a kick out! only a split second away from losing to darby allin!" jim exclaimed. jon leaned against the turnbuckles, darby allin going up to him but jon elbowed him. jon got to the top rope, sitting on the turnbuckle, darby allin hitting jon in the face. "darby allin fights back, jon moxley sat on the top rope!" jim exclaimed.

"we've said this all night long, darby allin continues to fight back! my god, he just will not quit!" jim yelled. "oh! look at that, moxley biting the face of darby allin!" alyssa yelled, jon holding his face. "he's got the underhook! oh my god! a paradigm shift from the second rope!" alyssa exclaimed, "he broke his neck! alyssa, he must've broke his damn neck!" jim yelled. "that avalanche paradigm shift has to end it!" alyssa exclaimed.

she heard the referee hit the canvas three times and the bell rung. "what a main event! what a match!" alyssa exclaimed. "the winner of this match, the aew world champion, jon moxley!" dasha exclaimed, alyssa silently cheering for him. "what an ass-kicking match that was, you guys." jim said, jon wiping his face off, then pulling on the fingers that darby allin bit on.

they aired replays, then the camera's cutting to jon leaning against the turnbuckles. "that bastard, broke my fucking hand!" jon exclaimed, the microphones picking it up. the ref held his good hand and raised it up. jon walked towards the camera, yelling in it. he turned around, bowing towards the crowd, everyone cheering. "what an amazing night ladies and gentlemen, we'll see you next week on tnt!" the camera's cut and alyssa took off her headset.

alyssa got up, seeing jon walking towards the announce table. she smiled at him and once she got close enough, she wrapped her arms around him, connecting her hands. "you alright?"'alyssa asked, jon nodding. "yeah but he fucking bit my fingers." jon said, looking down at his hand. "you bit his face, jon." alyssa laughed, jon shrugging. "it was a really good match though, you did amazing." alyssa said, jon pecking her lips.

the two started to walk backstage, jon sitting down once he got back there. "i'll be back." alyssa said, walking away, leaving jon. while walking down the hall, she was stopped by brandi. "so you and jon, huh?" brandi smirked, alyssa sighing and covering her face with her hands. "yes, brandi. yep, jon and i..." alyssa trailed off, brandi laughing. "when?" brandi smiled, "a week ago." alyssa said, "aw really?" brandi said, "well this has been awkward. i'm gonna go back because now i don't remember what i was actually doing." alyssa smiled awkwardly, turning around and walking away.

alyssa walked up to jon, "can we leave?" she asked, standing behind him and lightly scratching his back. "yeah, let's get out of here." jon said, turning around and walking with alyssa.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT WAS THE next night, jon laid on alyssa's couch, laying with coco in his arms. alyssa just looked at him, smiling. jon looked up, "what?" he asked, "nothing, just happy that's all." alyssa smiled, "i'm just glad you're here." alyssa said, reaching over and caressing his shoulder. "did anyone bombard you with questions?" alyssa asked, jon shaking his head. "no, why?"

"i got asked like ten questions from thalia and then brandi asked. thalia was like.. holy shit when she saw you kiss me earlier." alyssa laughed, "oh shit, really? i'm sorry, did it bother you?" alyssa immediately shook her head, "no, not at all! i like it." alyssa laughed. alyssa moved over, laying in jon's arms. within thirty minutes jon was asleep, alyssa looked at him and smiled.

she was so happy and she felt so content just laying there with him. she'd waited so long to openly say that she loved him. "i love you," alyssa whispered, "i love you too," she heard jon mumble back, half asleep. alyssa blushed, she thought he was asleep but she was wrong. alyssa fell asleep, knowing that she was incredibly lucky to have met someone like jon.

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
🥰🥰
1 MILLION VIEWS
MENTIONED: @JONMOXLEY

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
coco💕
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 927,277 COMMENTS

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THALIAHERRERA
the cutest🥺

@ALYSSADONOVAN
🥰

@THEBRANDIRHODES
coco is so cute🥰

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i know🥺

@REALPAIGEWWE
🥺🥺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
jon and alyssa🥺>>>
okay i know this chapter was kinda boring but i promise the drama will come ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 5
Jennifer Moxley is the younger sister of Jon Moxley and is the newest addition to the AEW women's roster. Of course, Jenni has the same plan as every...
919 23 1
A Love From The Other Side; Dean Ambrose is a professional WWE wrestler. He's been dating to long time girlfriend Renee Young since they were younger...
11.5K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
1.4K 19 29
AEW Jon Moxley and his girlfriend who becomes his wife Lily moxley (this is a fan made story )